As the weather gets warmer, sunglasses become a necessity for many people. That's why sunglasses are such a popular item during summer.
And what's better than being able to sell your favorite sunglasses right from the comfort of your own home? With dropshipping, you can!
In this article, we'll be discussing eight of the best sunglasses dropshipping suppliers to use in 2024. Keep reading to learn more!
The Best Sunglasses Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Here is an overview of all sunglasses dropshipping suppliers we will share in this article:
|$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month
|€295 per month
|€90 one-time + €69 per month
|$24 / $47 / $78 per month
|$20 per month
|$40 / $60 / $100 / $299 per month
|My Online Fashion Store
|$29 per month
|My Online Fashion Store Review
Found your supplier? Read our A-Z dropshipping guide here to determine your next step!
Know this before dropshipping sunglasses
You may be excited about dropshipping sunglasses, but have you thought about the following two things?
Low-quality sunglasses can damage your eyes
First of all, you should be aware that cheap or low-quality sunglasses can damage your eyes.
Sunglasses protect your eyes by shielding you from UV radiation. However, cheap sunglasses may not have UV protection.
And since your pupils become larger while wearing cheap sunglasses, your eyeballs may be exposed to more rays than they would otherwise!
To conclude, if you want to be safe and want the best for your customers, you should use a supplier offering sunglasses that block 99 to 100% of UV radiation:
You may have a high return rate
Second, it's important to realize that you may have a high return rate when dropshipping sunglasses.
Customers will not be able to try on the sunglasses before they purchase them. So, when the sunglasses arrive, your customers may be disappointed with their fit or how they look in real life.
To combat this con, it's crucial to have good product photos. Make sure your customers have a clear idea of what they're buying.
Ray-Ban even has a feature that allows customers to try on sunglasses virtually:
Another important thing is to clearly state your return policy on your website, which can avoid any frustrated customers in case they want to return the sunglasses.
Lastly, make sure your supplier also has a good return policy in place in case of refund requests or damaged sunglasses in transit!
How do you pick the right dropshipping supplier in the sunglasses niche?
The easiest way to choose a dropshipping supplier is to remove as many options from the list as possible.
As a start, you could check if any of the suppliers match your target audience's country. If so, take a look at them! It will enable you to offer fast shipping times for your customers and save on shipping fees.
Next, think about your budget. Are you willing to spend some money on a paid supplier? If not, you will be able to cross away some more options.
Now, you can consider the ecommerce platform you are using and if a supplier offers a connection for it. If so, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
You can apply these criteria to the list below and see which suppliers match!
Now, you can choose one of these by looking at their product catalog, pros & cons, or you can just try out the first option.
Our list of the 8 best sunglasses dropshipping suppliers
Ready to find the perfect sunglasses dropshipping supplier for your store?
To help you make the most out of this article, we will do the following for each supplier:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Discuss the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Introduce their pricing plans. Some suppliers are free to use, while others require you to register for a paid monthly membership plan.
1. Syncee Review
Let's start the list with Syncee, a fantastic choice if you're looking for a sunglasses supplier!
Syncee is a B2B platform that connects dropshippers with suppliers.
So, whether you are looking for a product in the pet niche or seeking that perfect pair of sunglasses, you can probably find it in Syncee's Marketplace:
As you can see, there are over 200k models of sunglasses on Syncee!
- Chat with suppliers. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you can ask suppliers questions about their sunglasses and specific policies.
- Find suppliers based on location. Syncee has a supplier location filter that allows you to find suppliers from the best dropshipping countries.
- Auto order feature. When integrated with Syncee, for example, using Syncee’s Shopify app, new orders are automatically forwarded to the supplier.
- The return policy differs based on your supplier. Syncee leaves refunds entirely at the supplier's responsibility. So, some suppliers may offer great policies, and others not so much.
- Pricing. If you want to publish more than 25 products on your store, Syncee will cost at least $49 per month if you pay monthly.
How do you connect Syncee to your store?
Syncee can be integrated with a large variety of ecommerce platforms. You can find more information on their website!
Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $99 per month (you need at least the Basic plan to start selling):
However, don't forget you can test any of the plans for 14 days without actual charges. And if you choose to pay annually, you can save up to eight monthly subscription costs!
Exclusive Syncee Offer for Shopify and Wix users: Use DoDropshipping10 during checkout to enjoy a 10% off on the Pro, Business, Plus Marketplace plans. This offer is valid with your first subscription plan and for a limited time. Don't miss out!
2. BrandsGateway Review
If you’ve always dreamt of reselling sunglasses from luxury brands, BrandsGateway is a supplier you must consider.
BrandsGateway is based in Estonia but has warehouses and offices all over the globe, such as Italy, Germany, Sweden, and the US.
BrandsGateway specializes in luxury brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Swarovski, Versace, and Michael Kors. Therefore, it is also a high-ticket dropshipping supplier.
In BrandsGateway's product catalog, you will find 600+ women's and 400+ men's heavily-discounted sunglasses.
And the best part? BrandsGateway offers the following shipping and delivery time:
- Europe. One to three days.
- Canada and the US. Three to five days.
- Rest of the world. Five to seven days.
- Fast delivery times. Products are delivered to your customer’s doorstep in one to three days in the EU, three to five days in Canada and the US, and five to seven days to the rest of the world.
- High-quality imagery. A subscription to BrandsGateway also includes professional product photos and descriptions, which you may use in your store.
- Automated order placement. BrandsGateway offers automated solutions for Shopify, Shift4Shop, Wix, and WooCommerce stores.
- Return policy. BrandsGateway gives your customers 14 days to return the product after they receive it. However, they don't cover the return shipping costs.
- Not suited for those with a low budget. BrandsGateway’s membership fee is more expensive than the average dropshipping supplier. However, it offers the possibility for high revenue by selling luxury brands.
How do you connect BrandsGateway to your store?
BrandsGateway offers an automated plugin solution for Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shift4Shop stores.
This plugin unlocks features like automatic inventory updates, real-time order syncing, and currency conversion.
BrandsGateway works with a single all-in-one dropshipping plan, which you can pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Although the annual plan is the cheapest per month, most people will probably pay for the monthly or quarterly package to try out BrandsGateway first:
3. BigBuy Review
Looking to target the Spanian or European market?
If so, BigBuy might be the supplier for you.
As a Spanish dropshipping and wholesale supplier, BigBuy is a bit of a jack of all trades.
Besides offering dropshipping supplier services, they are also involved with wholesale, turnkey shops, multi-channel platform integrations, and more.
In BigBuy’s product catalog, you will find over 168,000 items in various niches. When filtering on sunglasses, you will see almost a thousand models:
- Great for sunglasses stores in Europe. BigBuy can deliver across the whole of Europe and provides a product catalog translated into 24 European languages.
- Personalization. When dropshipping with BigBuy, your store’s name and logo are added to the packages!
- Reserve stock for free. If you're planning to sell a lot of a specific item, you can reserve stock at no additional cost.
- Returns aren't accepted. If a product is delivered in perfect condition to your customer and they want to return it, BigBuy won't take it back.
- The delivery times could be prone to delays. Although BigBuy scores very well on Trustpilot overall, most negative reviews seem to complain about BigBuy not being able to keep their promised delivery time.
- Expensive. BigBuy’s monthly membership fee is relatively pricey for a European dropshipping supplier.
How do you connect BigBuy to your store?
Using BigBuy’s multi-channel integration, you can connect it to platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, or Magento.
To dropship with BigBuy, you will need their 'Ecommerce Pack,' which costs €90 to register and €69 per month.
Discount code: Looking for a BigBuy discount code? You can use BigBuy20 to get 20% off on your first month!
4. CJdropshipping Review
- Free sourcing requests. If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in CJdropshipping’s catalog, they can help you source it! However, you will first have to create an account, which you can do here.
- Many shipping options. CJdropshipping offers more unique shipping options compared to a supplier like AliExpress, for example. This helps you get products to your customers the fastest and cheapest way possible.
- A lot of warehouse locations. CJdropshipping's warehouses are spread out across 26 different countries!
- Great reviews on the Shopify app store. The CJdropshipping app scores 4.8 out of 5.0 stars on the Shopify app store. Many people are satisfied with the service from their personal manager and the shipping times.
- User-friendliness. As a beginner, it can be difficult to find out how the user interface on CJdropshipping works.
- High shipping cost. If you are dropshipping from a US warehouse, the shipping costs may be between $5 and $15 per product (or sometimes even higher).
- Returns are accepted within ten days, but it may not be worthwhile. CJdropshipping accepts returns after ten days of delivery, but returns can only be sent back to their Chinese warehouse, which means you will have to pay a hefty shipping fee.
How do you connect CJdropshipping to your store?
There are no subscription plans or hidden fees on CJdropshipping; you will just have to pay the product’s price and the shipping costs.
5. AppScenic Review
Next up is a new player on the market; AppScenic.
AppScenic's goal is to be the complete dropshipping toolkit with product syncing, auto-ordering, shipment tracking, and smart payments!
They work with verified dropshipping suppliers from the top dropshipping countries, including the US, EU, UK, Canada, and Australia!
- A ton of worldwide dropshipping suppliers. AppScenic is currently partnered with 385 unique suppliers that ship from 40+ countries.
- Price syncing. There is an instant price sync between your products and the suppliers. This way, you will never miss a price change.
- Auto-ordering. You can set up auto-orders and never worry about manually placing an order with your supplier again!
- Escrow system. AppScenic is the one of the few dropshipping platforms, if not the only, that offers an escrow system. This ensures guaranteed returns and refunds, and allows you to handle all returns through the platform rather than the suppliers.
- Requires a paid monthly plan. You need a paid monthly plan to use AppScenic, with the cheapest plan starting at $24 per month.
- Transaction fee. There is a transaction fee per order on all AppScenic monthly plans, except for the Elite plan if paid annually.
How do you connect AppScenic to your store?
At this moment, AppScenic can be connected to Shopify, WooCommerce, or Wix stores:
AppScenic plans range from $0 to $78 per month:
AppScenic also has a free 7-day trial, so you can always try them out first!
6. PinktownUSA Review
PinktownUSA is a wholesale and dropshipping supplier specializing in the jewelry and accessories niche.
It's a woman-owned and -operated business that started in 2012 and is based in the US.
PinktownUSA offers various jewelry items, but more importantly, they have a nice collection of 100+ sunglasses:
- Great for sourcing more unique sunglasses. Most sunglasses from PinktownUSA are colorful and have funky designs!
- Same-day shipping. PinktownUSA guarantees same-day shipping for orders placed before 2 PM CST. Most orders are delivered within three business days as they ship from the US.
- Great return policy. Items can be returned within 30 days of order. However, the return shipping cost is not covered.
- Automated order fulfillment. Using PinktownUSA's app, you can automate your order fulfillment process.
- Not for everyone. You must like the style of sunglasses that PinktownUSA offers!
- A relatively low number of sunglasses models is available. PinktownUSA has just over a hundred sunglasses on sale, which is lower than other suppliers on this list.
How do you connect PinktownUSA to your store?
PinktownUSA only connects automatically to Shopify stores through their Shopify app called TrendDrop:
PinktownUSA works with a single pricing plan, which costs $20 per month or $180 per year. You can also try it out with a 30-day free trial:
7. Spocket Review
Spocket is a platform that works with many dropshipping suppliers and collects their products into a single product catalog. (Like Syncee and AppScenic!)
Most dropshipping suppliers (80%) on Spocket are located in the United States or Europe. When choosing those suppliers, you may benefit from several advantages, such as faster shipping times!
Of course, you will also find a sunglasses category in Spocket's catalog:
- US & EU suppliers. Spocket mostly partners with suppliers from the US and EU. Often, this translates to faster shipping times and higher-quality products.
- Free trial. Spocket offers a free 14-day trial, so you can try out the platform before committing to a paid plan.
- Branded invoicing. If you want to brand your dropshipping store, you can upgrade to Spocket's Pro plan and unlock branded invoicing.
- A low number of sunglasses on sale. Although Spocket offers some great sunglasses, it doesn't have as many unique models in its catalog compared to a supplier like Syncee.
- No free plan. Unlike Syncee, Spocket doesn't offer a free plan.
How do you connect Spocket to your store?
Spocket supports integrations with most of the popular ecommerce platforms:
Spocket’s pricing plans are listed below:
Exclusive Spocket offer: Enter the coupon code: SpocketTrial during checkout, and you'll instantly unlock a FREE 30-day trial. Click here to redeem your free trial now!
If you’re interested in Spocket but don’t want to pay anything yet, you can sign up for their free 14-day trial to browse through Spocket’s product catalog.
Tip: If you doubt which Spocket pricing plan to choose, check out this article!
8. My Online Fashion Store Review
My Online Fashion Store is a supplier based in the US.
By becoming a member of My Online Fashion Store, you will get access to their catalog of sunglasses, all of which are shipped from their warehouse in Los Angeles, CA:
Pro tip: If you're interested in the Shopify app, you can get it with more than a 50% discount via My Online Fashion Store's website here.
- Easily connect your Shopify store. The My Online Fashion Store app allows you to enjoy features like one-click product imports and automatic inventory sync.
- Sell on different ecommerce platforms. Not using Shopify? Don't worry! You can sell My Online Fashion Store products using platforms like BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Amazon.
- Fast shipping & free returns. All packages to the US are delivered in five to seven business days. Furthermore, My Online Fashion Store even offers free returns within 30 days of delivery!
- Only for US dropshippers. Since My Online Fashion Store's warehouse is located in Los Angeles, CA, they currently only support dropshipping within the US.
- More focused on fashion. At the moment, My Online Fashion Store doesn't offer a lot of different sunglasses models.
How do you connect My Online Fashion Store to your store?
You can connect My Online Fashion Store to your store using their app, which you can get with a discount here:
To dropship with My Online Fashion Store, you will pay $29 per month for their Shopify app or get a $19 per month standard subscription on their website if your store isn’t hosted on Shopify.
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 8 Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 9 Best Coffee Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 12 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers (+ Niche Suppliers Included)
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Remember that picking a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform will make it much easier to run your dropshipping store!
- It’s even better if you can find a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform and is located in your target audience's country.
- Check out our overview table and see if you can find one!
- If you found a supplier, register for a free account (if available), and check if they offer the products you want to sell.
- If you didn’t find the right supplier in this article, check out our other lists here.
- Lastly, if you’re unsure if the sunglasses niche is the right fit, check out 25 other niche ideas here.
So, what is the best sunglasses supplier for dropshipping stores in 2024?
If you’re still second-guessing, let’s take a look at our overview from earlier:
|$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month
|€295 per month
|€90 one-time + €69 per month
|$24 / $47 / $78 per month
|$20 per month
|$40 / $60 / $100 / $299 per month
|My Online Fashion Store
|$29 per month
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- 10+ Best Countries for Dropshipping in 2024 (& 5 to Avoid)
- 9 Dropshipping Marketing Strategy Tips to Grow Your Business
- What Are the Best Shipping Methods for Dropshipping in 2024?
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth guide on how to start dropshipping here!