Are you planning to start a dropshipping business that will operate in the UK’s ecommerce market?
In that case, you will likely benefit from a dropshipping supplier based in the UK.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the 15 best UK dropshipping suppliers.
These suppliers operate from and store their products in UK warehouses, which means you will be able to achieve much quicker shipping times compared to your competitors who are using Chinese suppliers.
Also, it doesn’t matter if you are planning to start a general store or a niche store.
That’s because we have split the article into two separate lists:
- The best UK dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best UK dropshipping suppliers that are focused on a specific niche.
We will begin with the list of general UK dropshipping suppliers shortly, but before that, let’s take a look at why dropshipping in the United Kingdom might be a great idea.
Why would you dropship to the United Kingdom?
When thinking about the perfect country to dropship to, here are some criteria that pop up in my mind:
- Great logistics
- High GDP per capita
- Large population
- High social media penetration
Selling products online to such a “perfect dropshipping country” wouldn’t be that difficult, as you will have easy access to your target audience, and they will have a lot of budget for (impulse) purchases.
In short, these criteria make a country’s ecommerce market flourish.
Just take a look at our infographic below:
The United Kingdom is a country that comes very close to such a “perfect dropshipping country”. It features a highly developed ecommerce market and a GDP per capita of $40.28k.
The best thing is that the UK has an ecommerce spend per capita of $4,201, which is the highest in the whole world! This is great for UK ecommerce business owners, as all this money flows to them.
So, what else is great about the ecommerce market in the UK?
Well, it definitely isn’t saturated yet. In 2020, the UK’s ecommerce market was expected to grow almost 11%.
What should you ask dropshipping suppliers before working with them?
A dropshipping supplier is essential for your business and can, on some occasions, make or break it.
Therefore, it’s crucial to do your due diligence before partnering with a dropshipping supplier.
To help you with this, we have written an article about 14 questions that you should ask your dropshipping supplier.
Asking these questions will help you to form an idea about what to expect from them and will often prevent nasty surprises.
Judging the answers you get is an excellent way to tell if you’re dealing with a good or bad supplier.
Often, good dropshipping suppliers will respond fast with detailed answers, while the bad ones will take longer to react and will have very vague answers.
For example, like this:
To end off, here’s a quote from American author Tony Robbins that shows how important it is to ask the right questions:
Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.Tony Robbins
What are the most popular payment gateways in the UK?
Before we begin with the list of dropshipping suppliers, I quickly wanted to give you a tip about choosing the best payment gateways for your online store.
In the UK, paying with PayPal is the most popular payment option. In 2019, 49% of online shoppers were using PayPal as their payment method.
Credit and debit cards are following closely, with 37% of shoppers preferring this payment method to make online purchases in 2019.
Digital wallets such as Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay were less popular and combined were used in 8% of online transactions.
If you are struggling to choose the best payment gateway for your store, I recommend reading our article about the 7 Best Payment Gateways for Dropshipping Stores in 2021.
The best general UK dropshipping suppliers
We will start off by showcasing UK dropshipping suppliers that offer products in a lot of different niches.
We have compiled this list by screening each supplier on the criteria for good dropshipping suppliers such as:
- Product catalog
- Customer service
- Order processing time
I’m hoping to make this list as valuable as possible, so for each one of these suppliers, we will:
- Include a link to their website. You will be able to either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the supplier. Learn about the supplier and their unique features.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Tell you how to connect this supplier to your store. This way, we can guide you in the right direction to integrate the supplier’s products with your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
Let’s get started:
We will kick off this list with Avasam.
Avasam is a fully automated dropshipping platform that provides you with all the tools you will need to source and sell high-quality products.
They are based in London and specialize in relations with suppliers from the United Kingdom.
When new suppliers want to partner with Avasam, they will first have to go through Avasam’s supplier verification program, which means that all suppliers on the platform will be preapproved and fully vetted.
Furthermore, all of Avasam’s suppliers in the EU currently offer over 120,000 products!
Something that is really unique about Avasam is that they integrate with over 60(!) different ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, which is something I haven’t seen before after researching dozens of dropshipping suppliers.
- Excellent customer service. When looking at Avasam’s reviews on Trustpilot, pretty much everyone mentions their great customer service team.
- Pricing. You can try out Avasam for free and get access to all of their features! Even after scaling your business, Avasam’s pricing is very reasonable.
- Verified UK suppliers. Thanks to Avasam’s supplier verification program, each supplier on the platform will likely be trustworthy.
- Integrations. Avasam’s integration possibilities are second to none. No other dropshipping supplier offers 60+ integrations.
- Shipping to the UK only. Currently, Avasam only ships in the UK. They don’t ship to other countries, like the US.
- PayPal. Avasam does not accept payments made by PayPal.
How to connect Avasam to your store?
Simple! Avasam offers over 60+ integrations, so connecting it to your store will most likely be a plug-and-play experience.
To find out more about connecting Avasam to your store, check out their integrations page.
New dropshipping stores can try out Avasam and all of their features for free!
Once you start getting orders, you will have to upgrade to their £9 per month Starter plan. This plan will cover you until you exceed 250 monthly orders:
You can check out Avasam’s pricing page here.
The following platform on this list is called Syncee.
Syncee is a B2B platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers. Simply said, it’s a place where dropshippers and retailers can find their suppliers!
Keep in mind that you will find suppliers from all over the world on Syncee’s platform, so they are not limited to suppliers from the UK.
Still, for many product categories, Syncee will have UK dropshipping suppliers to choose from.
If you are wondering which kinds of suppliers Syncee offers, here are two examples that we have gathered:
- Pricing. Are you looking for a free supplier, and does your store have a small product catalog? Syncee is free to use for stores with less than 25 published products.
- Chat with suppliers feature. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you will be able to ask suppliers some important questions before partnering with them.
- Location filter for suppliers. If you’re looking for suppliers from the UK, this will be a great feature since you will find them without much effort!
- Auto order feature. When integrated with their app, for example, Syncee’s Shopify app, your new orders will be automatically forwarded to your supplier when a customer purchases products from your online store.
- Complicated. According to reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
How to connect Syncee to your store?
Integrations for Wix, Squarespace, and WooCommerce will be available soon.
For stores with more than 25 published products, Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $129 per month:
We will end the top three UK dropshipping suppliers with a supplier called CJdropshipping.
This an all-in-one solution that will help you to source and ship your dropshipping products.
CJdropshipping has access to warehouses in various regions of the world, including the UK.
Their UK warehouse currently stores almost 2,000 unique products; you can browse through all of them here.
As you can see, CJdropshipping lets you browse through their products in a convenient user-interface without having to create an account, which is pretty sweet.
If you didn’t find the product you were looking for in their catalog, CJdropshipping also offers a sourcing service.
Using it, you can post a sourcing request for a certain product, and CJdropshipping’s team will try to find it for you!
- No monthly membership fee. Dropshipping with CJdropshipping is like dropshipping with AliExpress. You won’t have to pay any setup fees, storage fees, or monthly fees.
- Sourcing service. Have you seen an awesome product on AliExpress but don’t see it on CJdropshipping? Then you can always post a sourcing request, and CJdropshipping’s team will try to source it for you!
- Advanced features. With CJdropshipping’s Shopify app, you can get access to advanced features like automated order fulfillment.
- Customer service. CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
How to connect CJdropshipping to your store?
If your store is hosted on Shopify, you can simply use CJdropshipping’s Shopify app to connect it to your store.
As we have mentioned already, having CJdropshipping as your supplier means you won’t have to pay any monthly subscription fees!
The next supplier on this list is SaleHoo.
Actually, you will be able to find multiple dropshipping suppliers on SaleHoo, just like with Syncee and Avasam!
While SaleHoo is a company originating from New Zealand, they still offer multiple suppliers from the UK in their suppliers directory:
If you’re interested in UK wholesale suppliers, they have got you covered as well. Take a look at these product examples:
All in all, SaleHoo features over 8,000 dropshipping suppliers from all around the world!
- Vetted suppliers. You don’t have to worry about getting scammed when partnering with a supplier from SaleHoo’s directory. SaleHoo thoroughly checks each supplier before adding them to their supplier directory.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like SaleHoo after trying them out, you can just send them an email to get your money back.
- Great customer service. People reviewing SaleHoo on Trustpilot mostly talk about their great customer service team.
- It’s just a supplier directory. By doing an extensive (Google) search, you may be able to find a supplier for your product yourself.
How to connect SaleHoo to your store?
Unlike Syncee and Avasam, SaleHoo doesn’t offer any integrations between their suppliers and your store.
You will have to ask this question to each supplier, as they all have different approaches.
Some will require you to send them your orders in a .csv file, while others will offer integrations to your store if you’re using an ecommerce platform like Shopify.
In order to gain access to SaleHoo’s supplier directory, you will need their “SaleHoo Directory” plan, which costs $67 per year or $127 for a lifetime plan.
The great thing about SaleHoo’s pricing is that they offer a $1 trial (7 days), which is an excellent option for people who just want to try SaleHoo out for a few days and see if it’s the right fit for them!
Next up on the list is the world’s best known dropshipping supplier, AliExpress.
It’s likely that you’re probably thinking now about something like:
“Why is AliExpress on this list? This is a Chinese dropshipping supplier, not one from the UK!”
Yes, I definitely can’t deny that, for most products, this is indeed the case.
However, in the last years, more and more AliExpress suppliers have started offering shipping from a warehouse in countries other than China, such as the United Kingdom!
You will be able to find those suppliers pretty easily; just search for a product and filter on “Ship from the United Kingdom” (1):
Be aware that some suppliers on AliExpress could be lying about shipping from the UK and will still ship from China.
For the steps to prevent this, check out this article. It’s written for AliExpress suppliers in the US, but all the steps are valid for suppliers from the UK as well.
- Low product prices. Products on AliExpress are generally priced very reasonably. This causes a higher profit margin for you, which makes it easier to stay profitable. For tips on increasing your profit margin when dropshipping with AliExpress, check out this article!
- Products in all niches. Arguably, AliExpress offers a catalog with the largest number of available products in the world. Even when limiting those to products that can be shipped from UK warehouses, the product choice is still very broad.
- Cashback opportunity. If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great to save some money. To read how, check out this article.
- Dishonest suppliers. Like I’ve mentioned already, always check if a supplier is really shipping their products from the UK. If the delivery time is still 2+ weeks despite shipping from a UK warehouse, you will know that they are lying and shipping from China.
- Anyone can find your product. When using product images from AliExpress on your online store, anyone will be able to search up those images and find the exact same product on AliExpress for a lower price. That’s why we recommend taking your own product images.
How to connect AliExpress to your store?
You will need a separate app to connect AliExpress with your store.
You can use AliExpress as your dropshipping supplier for free.
eSources is one of the largest wholesale and dropship supplier directories out there.
More than half of their directory consists of UK wholesalers, but they also have over 170k listings for dropshipping suppliers!
eSources is also one of the most experienced directory services in the UK and has been growing its business since 2005.
So, they don’t lack in terms of both quantity of suppliers and experience in the field.
Furthermore, eSources prevents adding “middleman” dropshipping suppliers by thoroughly checking them before adding them in the dropshipper directory.
- UK’s largest supplier directory. You will be able to choose from over 170k listings!
- Outdated website. It looks like eSources hasn’t updated the look of their website since they started their business. On the plus side, they do regularly update their products and suppliers.
- Many products on the free plan have MOQ. When you don’t pay for eSources, you can only view a limited amount of dropshipping suppliers. Most of the products that you will find will be from wholesalers.
How to connect eSources to your store?
Just like with SaleHoo, this will depend on the supplier.
I’m guessing that most suppliers won’t offer advanced integrations and that you will most likely have to send a list of your orders in .csv format to your supplier every day.
eSources has a free plan, but you will only see a restricted part of their whole database and therefore won’t be able to contact every supplier.
For prices starting from £20, you will be able to get their “Premium Buyer” plan, which enables access to the whole supplier database and more:
Wholesale Deals is another dropship and wholesale directory with tons of experience in the industry.
This business is even older than eSources and started its activities in 2004!
In their database, Wholesale Deals offers more than 400k wholesale and dropship suppliers. Crazy, right?
You will probably be able to guess that with this many suppliers, Wholesale Deals can provide you with products from pretty much any niche.
- Massive amount of UK dropshipping suppliers. If you couldn’t find the product you were looking for from the other suppliers in this list, take a look at Wholesale Deals’ directory!
- One of the most experienced supplier directories. Wholesale Deals started their business in 2004.
- Money-back guarantee. If you get into any trouble with a supplier, Wholesale Deals can always step in and refund your money.
- No integrations. Dropshipping with a supplier through Wholesale Deals will most likely be more time-consuming compared to a platform like Avasam.
- More focused on wholesale. You will have to pay extra attention when going through their database to find dropshipping suppliers.
How to connect Wholesale Deals to your store?
Wholesale Deals doesn’t offer any integrations to ecommerce platforms. You will have to ask your supplier how he processes the orders.
On Wholesale Deals’ pricing page, you will find that you must sign up for a paid pricing plan to get access to a supplier’s contact details.
Luckily, the suppliers database isn’t outrageously expensive and will cost you £20 per month:
Once again, we continue the list with a dropshipping supplier directory that has multiple years of experience.
The Wholesaler was established in 1999, back when the internet was still in its infancy period.
Since then, many things have changed, and The Wholesaler collected an extensive database of wholesale and dropship suppliers.
Unlike other supplier directories, The Wholesaler’s goal isn’t to build the largest supplier directory but to build the most trustworthy supplier directory.
That’s why each supplier in their directory is personally vetted.
Here’s how a supplier’s page looks on The Wholesaler:
- Personally vetted suppliers. Each supplier goes through a strict process before getting added to the database. The Wholesaler refuses over half of its listing applications for various reasons.
- Great supplier pages. You will be able to get a clear overview of things like the supplier’s target market, delivery countries, Minimum order value, and whether or not they accept dropshipping.
- More focused on wholesale. For people who are looking to find UK dropshipping suppliers, The Wholesaler won’t have a very broad choice in terms of available categories.
How to connect The Wholesaler to your store?
This is something that you will have to ask the supplier you’re working with.
The Wholesaler is a free suppliers directory. No monthly fees!
If you’re looking for slightly more unusual dropshipping products, checking out TBTrade might be worthwhile.
They focus on providing products for all rooms in your house at the lowest prices. From kitchen to bathroom products, TBTrade has it all.
While TBTrade is a retail company, they also offer a dropshipping program. You will be able to find the details here.
- Plain packaging and labels. Your customers won’t be able to tell that you didn’t ship their products yourself, as TBTrade will pack the products using plain packaging and labels.
- All orders can be tracked. TBTrade only uses delivery services that provide tracking numbers.
- Limited product selection. For most categories, TBTrade offers less than 50 unique products.
- High prices. Most products seem to be relatively high-priced. However, you will have access to discounted prices after signing up for their dropshipping service.
How to connect TBTrade to your store?
TBTrade doesn’t offer any automated integrations. You will have to ask them how you should process orders while applying for a dropship account, which you can do here.
TBTrade’s dropshipping services are free to set up and use.
The best niche UK dropshipping suppliers
With all general suppliers out of the way, we can now start with those that are genuinely specialized in a particular niche.
One advantage of partnering with a niche supplier is that they are likely to have higher quality products and better answer your questions about the product.
1. Clothes2order (Print on Demand)
Clothes2order is a Print on Demand business based in the UK.
Normally, they sell their products to businesses and individuals themselves, but they also created a dropship API for people who would like to resell their products.
- High-quality print. Clothes2order highly values print quality, which can also be seen from their Google reviews.
- Great customer service. Clothes2order has gotten several rewards for their amazing customer service.
- Fast shipping. The delivery time can be as little as 24 hours!
- Customizing a product can be complicated. Some people argue that a product’s customization process on the website could be improved.
How to connect Clothes2order to your store?
Clothes2order connects to your store using their dropship API. Using it, you get access to handy features like automatic order placement.
Any business that sells personalized clothing can sign up for the Clothes2order dropship API for free.
2. Go Dropship (Mostly home products and electronics)
Go Dropship is a dropshipping supplier offering products in categories like home, personal care, toys, phone accessories, and outdoor gadgets.
Go Dropship is owned by a Chinese company, which decided it would move all of its inventory to a UK warehouse in order to provide better service for its customers.
Their delivery time for the UK has now been reduced from 5-12 working days to 2-5 working days.
- No minimum order quantity. When working with Go Dropship, you won’t have to worry about minimum order quantities. This is a genuine dropshipping supplier that can sell their products one by one.
- Free product pictures and information. When signed in on Go Dropship’s website, you will be able to use their product information and pictures for free.
- Potentially low-quality products. All of Go Dropship’s products originate from China, which is why the quality of some of their products may be lacking.
How to connect Go Dropship to your store?
Go Dropship doesn’t provide any integrations.
You can publish Go Dropship’s products on your store by downloading the product information from their website and uploading it to your store.
Once you start receiving orders, you can process them by placing the dropshipping orders on Go Dropship. Then, their sales team will help you to process the order and ship the products to your customers.
3. Printify (Print on Demand)
If you’re looking for a Print on Demand supplier with providers in the UK that is designed for ecommerce stores, take a look at Printify.
Printify has over 90 print provider locations, including quite a few in the UK who create products like phone cases, mugs, and T-shirts.
Curious now to see all of their providers? You can view them all here.
- Many integrations. You can integrate Printify with various ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Etsy, or WooCommerce.
- 24/7 support. You are able to contact Printify’s support 24/7 for help.
- Inconsistent print quality. Overall, people seem to agree that the print quality of Printify’s products does have room for improvement. However, this will depend on which print provider you will work with.
How to connect Printify to your store?
Printify supports integrations for many of the popular ecommerce platforms. You will find details on all of them in the website’s footer.
Here are some examples:
When you’re just starting out, you will be able to use Printify for free.
Once you are making some sales, it will probably be worth it to upgrade to the premium plan as you will get up to a 20% discount on all products!
The great thing is that you can try out the premium plan for free for 30 days when you type in DoDropshipping as the promo code!
4. AW Dropship (Giftware)
AW Dropship is a UK supplier in a pretty unique and fun niche; giftware.
They started their business in 1995, so they will likely be very knowledgeable about the products in their catalog.
Here’s an image of some of their categories to give you an idea of what products AW Dropship is selling:
- Unique niche. Using AW Dropship as your supplier, you will be able to sell products like bath bombs, incense burners, and essential oils.
- Most products are manufactured in the UK. The quality of those products will probably be pretty good.
- Outdated website. It’s clear that AW Dropship’s website hasn’t been updated in a pretty long time.
- Branded. Some products on AW Dropship will have their name branded on them.
How to connect AW Dropship to your store?
AW Dropship doesn’t provide any integrations to ecommerce platforms.
5. Power Body (Fitness nutrition)
Have you always wanted to create your own nutrition brand? Here’s you chance!
With Power Body, you will be able to dropship over 7,000 nutrition products and buy them for wholesale prices.
- Branded invoicing, packaging, and labels. Using this feature, you have to opportunity to create your own private labeled brand!
- API integration. When your customer places an order, it will automatically be sent to Power Body so that they can process and ship it.
- Strict requirements. To use Power Body as your supplier, you will have to be registered with HMRC and will need a professionally made ecommerce site with at least 100 fitness products.
How to connect Power Body to your store?
Power Body uses an API integration to connect to your store. You can read more about it here.
Power Body doesn’t ask for any monthly fees when subscribed to their dropship program.
6. Baumhaus (Furniture)
We are ending this list with Baumhaus.
Baumhaus is a UK dropshipping supplier and wholesaler for furniture.
They manufacture every item in the UK and have excellent services for online store owners, such as great images and extensive dropshipping facilities.
- 360-degree images. Baumhaus provides 360-degree images for each one of their items.
- Own delivery fleet. Baumhaus has its own fleet of delivery vehicles, enabling them to deliver all products within five business days.
- Not dropshipping focused. Baumhaus mainly focuses on wholesale.
How to connect Baumhaus to your store?
Baumhaus doesn’t offer any integrations.
UK Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Before ending the article, we would like to show you this overview of all the dropshipping suppliers in the UK that we covered in this article.
This way, you can easily copy it to save it for later:
|Avasam||General||£0 / £9 / £49 / £99 / £149 per month|
|Syncee||General||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|SaleHoo||General||$1 trial / $97 per year / $127 lifetime|
|eSources||General||£0 / £20 per month|
|Wholesale Deals||General||£20 per month|
|Go Dropship||Home and electronics||Free|
|Power Body||Fitness nutrition||Free|
That was it! Hopefully, you’ve been able to find a decent dropshipping supplier for your product(s) on this list.
If not, you can also take a look at some of the best dropshipping suppliers from Europe. It’s likely that they will also be able to ship to the UK faster than Chinese suppliers!
And if you’re interested in a big list, then check out the 91 best dropshipping suppliers here.
If you have any questions or suggestions for this list, don’t forget that you can always leave a comment below.
Best of luck with the search for your winning product and dropshipping supplier!
Have a great day!