Are you passionate about eco-friendly products and thinking about starting a dropshipping store with organic and sustainable products?
Well, you’re in luck!
With some of the great available ecommerce platforms and the increasing number of dropshipping suppliers, starting an online store today is much easier than it would be ten years ago.
After you’ve picked an ecommerce platform to create your store on, like Shopify, one of the next steps is to choose a dropshipping supplier.
In this list, you will find 8 excellent organic dropshipping suppliers that will store your products and ship them out for you whenever you get new orders.
All of these suppliers sell organic, sustainable, eco-friendly, or natural products.
The Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Here is a quick overview of all organic suppliers discussed in this article:
|Jungle Culture||UK||Free||Jungle Culture Review|
|DR.HC Cosmetic Lab||US||$40 / $60 per year||DR.HC Cosmetic Lab Review|
|Drop Shipping by Natural Artist||US||$49 one-time / $249 per year||Drop Shipping by Natural Artist Review|
|GreenDropShip||US||$149 per year||GreenDropShip Review|
|Bangalla||US||$0 / $25 / $89 per month||Bangalla Review|
|Nature’s Cure-All||US||Free||Nature’s Cure-All Review|
|eSutras Organics||US||$300 one-time||eSutras Organics Review|
How do you pick the right organic niche dropshipping supplier?
With the wide range of suppliers on this list, choosing the best one for your store can be a challenge.
Luckily, we have developed a dropshipping supplier quiz that may help you. By taking it and selecting ‘Organic’ as your desired niche, the quiz will find the best supplier for you!
If you don’t want to take the quiz, we also have a short guideline on picking the right supplier:
The easiest way to choose a dropshipping supplier is to remove as many options from the list as you can.
As a start, you could check if any of the suppliers match the country of your target audience. If so, take a look at them! It will help you to offer fast shipping times and save on shipping fees.
Next, think about your budget. Are you willing to spend some money on a paid supplier? If not, you will be able to cross away some more options.
Now, you can consider the ecommerce platform you are using and if a supplier offers a connection for it. If so, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
And lastly, determine if any specific features are crucial for you. For instance, you may want to work with a supplier that offers 24/7 customer support.
You can apply these criteria to the list below and see which suppliers match!
Now, you can choose one of these by looking at the pros & cons, or you can just try out the first option.
Let’s now start with the list of dropshipping suppliers!
Our list of the 8 best organic dropshipping suppliers
To sell organic products online without your own stock, you will obviously need a dropshipping supplier!
In this list, I have compiled a list of the 8 best organic dropshipping suppliers for you.
For each of these suppliers, I will:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give you a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. Some suppliers are free to use, while others require you to register for a paid monthly membership plan.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
Finally, I would like to warn you; be careful when dropshipping certain organic/sustainable products, especially when they are beauty products or food.
When dropshipping, you are liable for the products you sell. In the worst case, you could get sued when you’re (for example) selling cosmetics that cause allergic reactions or skin irritations. (You can find more information about this here)
Tip: If you would like to avoid as much trouble with your customers as possible, I recommend dropshipping a product similar to the 13 safest dropshipping product examples!
If you’re looking for a UK sustainable clothing supplier that does print on demand (POD), check out Inkthreadable!
This is probably the most environmentally friendly print on demand supplier, as Inkthreadable has:
- Eco-friendly & plastic-free packaging
- Organic clothing
- Vegan-friendly printing options
They highly value environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and aim to initiate an ecological change in the textile industry.
If you’re not sure about the difference between print on demand and ‘normal’ dropshipping, then don’t forget to check out this article as well.
- Shopify app. Dropshipping with Inkthreadable becomes much easier with their Shopify app. For example, their Shopify app offers features like automatic order fulfillment.
- Fast delivery in the UK. All of Inkthreadable’s products are printed and shipped from the UK, so a delivery time (excluding printing times) of just one day is possible!
- Expensive shipping outside of the UK. You can view all of Inkthreadable’s shipping costs here.
- Some people have experienced bad service/print quality. Most bad reviews on Inkthreadable’s Shopify are about long shipping times and bad product prints.
You can install Inkthreadable’s Shopify app here for free!
Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you should check out this complete beginner’s guide here.
2. Jungle Culture
Once the founders of Jungle Culture realized that 500 million plastic straws are discarded each year, with each one taking 200 years to break down, they launched Jungle Culture in August 2018 to do something about it.
They launched an ethically-sourced, reusable bamboo straw, which is currently the #1 best-selling bamboo straw product on Amazon.
After a successful start, Jungle Culture has currently expanded its product line with many other eco-friendly and zero waste products:
They are not focused on dropshippers, but they do allow other people to advertise their products on a dropshipping store if they adhere to a certain set of standards, as you can read on their FAQ page.
- High-quality products. Jungle Culture’s products look amazing and get great reviews on Amazon.
- Sustainable. All products on Jungle Culture are ethically sourced and are shipped out plastic-free, in recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
- Supplier from the UK. All orders get free UK shipping, but Jungle Culture also supports worldwide shipping!
- More focused on wholesale. Not everyone will be able to be a dropship partner of Jungle Culture. You will have to contact them here for more information about advertising their products.
Jungle Culture doesn’t ask for a monthly fee; you will just have to pay for the product and shipping costs.
Note: If you’re interested in UK dropshipping suppliers, then don’t forget to check out our other article here, which contains 15 awesome suppliers!
3. DR.HC Cosmetic Lab
The next supplier on this list sells organic, natural & vegan cosmetics and is called DR.HC Cosmetic Lab.
The team behind this company is based in the USA and has been dedicated for years in developing and handcrafting their eco-friendly and organic cosmetic products.
They also offer a paid dropshipping program with which you can import their products to your own online store and get a discount code for their entire collection!
- Pure natural products. Their products are purely organic, natural, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and vegan.
- Based in the US. Shipping times to your US customers will be fast because their main warehouse is based in the US. However, they also support worldwide shipping!
- Great integrations. You can connect to them with eight ecommerce platforms! This way, you don’t need to do any manual ordering.
- Slower shipping outside the US. As I mentioned above, they are based in the US. So if you’re looking not looking for a US supplier, then don’t forget to check their delivery times. Currently, they mention that packages usually arrive in 7-21 days after being shipped.
On this page, you can buy DR.HC Cosmetic Lab’s dropshipping program for just $40 or $60 per year!
4. Drop Shipping By Natural Artist
Drop Shipping By Natural Artist is a dropshipping program by NaturalArtist.com.
Natural Artist is a US-based retailer and dropshipping supplier selling handmade, fair trade, eco-friendly products from the US, Latin America, and beyond.
While selling other products as well, Natural Artist focuses on their handmade jewelry:
- US-based supplier. Natural Artist is based in Arizona, USA. So, all orders are shipped out from a US warehouse.
- Relatively small product selection. At the time of writing, Natural Artist only has 150 products in their catalog.
Natural Artist offers dropshippers two options; a $49 basic membership or a $249 VIP membership.
As you can see, the main advantage of their VIP membership is that you will get an additional 15% off coupon code for all orders.
GreenDropShip is a US dropshipping supplier specializing in natural, organic & specialty products made in the US.
The team behind GreenDropShip created this company to be a supplier for dropshipping businesses. Therefore, GreenDropShip’s products can be sold on popular ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, and eBay.
In GreenDropShip’s catalog, you will find over 20,000 products in niches like food, beauty, and health!
- Great selection of products. GreenDropShip is the go-to supplier for natural & organic products, with over 20,000 products from various sustainable brands.
- Next day shipping in the US. Since GreenDropShip is based in the US, they can offer speedy shipping times to consumers in the US!
- Limited to dropshipping in the US. Since GreenDropShip exclusively has warehouses in the US, they don’t support worldwide dropshipping.
- Quite some people aren’t satisfied with GreenDropShip. For instance, GreenDropShip’s Shopify app has an average rating of 2.1 stars from 9 reviews. Also, they have an average rating of 3.5 stars from 18 reviews on Trustpilot.
To join Greendropship, you will have to pay an annual membership fee of $149:
Bangalla is a US-based dropshipping supplier selling organic products in a variety of niches.
In fact, they were the first organic product dropshipping supplier in the US!
Bangella sells products from over 700 brands and over 125 product categories, so you will probably be able to find the organic product you were looking for in their catalog.
- Extra discount. Using Bangella’s dropship program, you will get an extra discount on all your orders.
- Over 20,000 products. Bangella is an organic supplier with one of the largest product catalogs.
- No automatic product ordering. You will have to manually order products for each sale you get on your store.
Bangella offers three dropshipping plans. If you’re not into FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon), you will probably only need the Silver or Gold plan:
7. Nature’s Cure-All
We continue the list with another US-based dropshipping supplier, Nature’s Cure-All.
Nature’s Cure-All’s main products are essential oils.
You will probably know that winning products solve pain points or problems, and that’s exactly what essential oils do!
They can help with things like:
- Deeply hydrating and moisturizing your skin
- Managing sensitive skin
- Minimize signs of aging
- Protecting and soothing your skin
And, with Nature’s Cure-All dropship program, you can sell these essential oils on your own online store!
- Unique products. Not every dropshipping supplier is selling this many high-quality essential oils.
- Quick processing times. Nature’s Cure-All will ship out your package within one day.
- Automated orders will cost you at least $60 per month. Nature’s Cure-All has partnered up with Ecomdash to automate the dropshipping process. However, Ecomdash’s subscription starts at $60 per month.
You can sign up for a dropship account at Nature’s Cure-All for free here!
As I said, if you don’t want to deal with manual ordering and providing tracking numbers, you can also register at Ecomdash. You can find more information about this here.
8. eSutras Organics
eSutras is an organic ingredient US supplier and is already the last dropshipping supplier on this list!
Their products are made in the USA using only natural and organic ingredients.
You can find eSutras’ dropship policy here!
- No monthly or per-order fees. You will be able to order eSutras’ products with a dropshipping discount and without any extra order fees.
- US warehouse. All products are shipped from US-based warehouses, which leads to fast shipping times!
- Expensive to set up. To start dropshipping with eSutras, you will have to purchase a one-time $300 dropshipping membership.
To dropship with eSutras, you are required to pay a one-time $300 dropshipping membership to cover eSutras’ time of setting up your account and giving you customer service.
You can read more about setting up your dropshipping account with eSutras here.
Why should you dropship eco-friendly products?
Twenty years ago, genuine eco-friendly products were hard to find.
With worldwide issues like global warming and pollution becoming an increasingly popular topic, manufacturers today think about their product’s environmental impact more than ever.
Nowadays, a large portion of consumers not only think about quality and price but about sustainability and eco-friendliness as well.
To give you an idea, 48% of US consumers said they are definitely or probably changing their consumption habits to reduce the impact on the environment.
Furthermore, consumers today value sustainable products so much that they would pay more for them. 90% of millennials said that they are willing to pay more for products that contain environmentally friendly or sustainable ingredients.
So, how does the market growth of sustainable products look like?
Well, from 2014 to 2018, the sales of sustainable products in the US have risen by 20%.
In 2018, consumers in the US had spent $128.5 billion on sustainable products, and analysts say that the sustainable product market could reach over $150 billion by 2021.
To conclude, the sustainable product niche is growing. Consumers would pay more for sustainable products, and there is an increasing awareness level for them.
These are all great signs of a potentially lucrative niche to start a dropshipping store in!
As a cherry on top, “Organic Products” is listed in our list of the 25 best dropshipping niche ideas. So, if you would like to read more about the niche of organic products or get inspiration for other niches, click here!
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 10 Best High-Ticket Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 12 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Private Label Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
These were the 8 best organic dropshipping suppliers out there.
Keep in mind that if these dropshipping suppliers don’t sell the products you were looking for, you can always take a look at the product catalog of a general dropshipping supplier.
This is because general dropshipping suppliers sell products in all kinds of niches!
In these articles, you will be able to find many general dropshipping suppliers:
- 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers in 2023
- 14 Best US Dropshipping Suppliers in 2023
- The 17 Best Free US Dropshipping Suppliers
And if you’re interested in a big list, then check out the 91 best dropshipping suppliers here.
Hopefully, these articles will help you to find your perfect dropshipping supplier!
Good luck with everything!