Looking to start a furniture dropshipping business?
In that case, this article is for you!
We’ve compiled a list of the top 12 suppliers to help get you started, each of which has proven successful in the furniture niche.
These reliable suppliers have great prices and offer various furniture items. Let’s check them out!
The Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Before we start, here is a quick overview of all furniture suppliers discussed in this article:
|Syncee||Worldwide||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month||Syncee Review|
|AppScenic||US / EU / UK / CA / AUS||$0 / $24 / $47 / $78 per month||AppScenic Review|
|Spocket||US / EU||$0 / $25 / $50 / $100 per month||Spocket Review|
|BigBuy||EU||€69 per month + €90 one-time||BigBuy Review|
|Artisan Furniture||UK||Free||Artisan Furniture Review|
|Edloe Finch||US||Free||Edloe Finch Review|
|Eco Furniture||UK||Free||Eco Furniture Review|
|FastFurnishings||US||$0 / $49 per month||FastFurnishings Review|
Read on for more information about each supplier, including their pros, cons, and pricing.
How do you pick the right dropshipping supplier in the furniture niche?
The easiest way to choose a dropshipping supplier is to remove as many options from the list as possible.
As a start, you could check if any of the suppliers match your target audience’s country. If so, take a look at them! It will enable you to offer fast shipping times for your customers and save on shipping fees.
Next, think about your budget. Are you willing to spend some money on a paid supplier? If not, you will be able to cross away some more options.
Now, you can consider the ecommerce platform you are using and if a supplier offers a connection for it. If so, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
And lastly, determine if any specific features are crucial for you. For instance, you may want to work with a supplier that offers 24/7 customer support.
You can apply these criteria to the list below and see which suppliers match!
Now, you can choose one of these by looking at their product catalog, pros & cons, or you can just try out the first option.
For instance, if you target the US, have a budget of $30 per month, run a Shopify, and want automatic order fulfillment, then Syncee or AppScenic would both be excellent choices!
Our list of the 12 best furniture dropshipping suppliers
Ready to find the perfect furniture dropshipping supplier for your store?
To help you make the most out of this article, we will do the following for each supplier:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Discuss the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Introduce their pricing plans. Some suppliers are free to use, while others require you to register for a paid monthly membership.
1. Syncee Review
Let’s start the list with Syncee, a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a furniture supplier!
Syncee isn’t a standalone furniture supplier. Instead, it’s a B2B platform that connects dropshippers with all kinds of suppliers.
So, whether you are looking for a product in the pet niche or seeking that perfect office chair, you will probably find it in Syncee’s Marketplace!
As you can see, you will find close to 200k furniture products on Syncee!
- Pricing. Are you planning to publish fewer than 25 products on your online store? Then you’re in luck; Syncee will be free for you!
- Chat with suppliers. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you can ask suppliers some important questions before partnering with them.
- Find suppliers based on location. It’s effortless to find dropshipping suppliers from specific countries on Syncee.
- Auto order feature. When integrated with Syncee, for example, using Syncee’s Shopify app, new orders are automatically forwarded to the supplier.
- Complicated. According to some reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be challenging to navigate and set up initially.
- Not free for most furniture stores. As a furniture store, you will probably list more than 25 items. Therefore, Syncee will cost at least $29 per month (which is still very reasonable).
How do you connect Syncee to your store?
Syncee can be integrated with a large variety of ecommerce platforms. You can find more information on their website!
Syncee’s pricing plans range from $0 to $129 per month:
2. AppScenic Review
Next up is a new player on the market; AppScenic.
AppScenic’s goal is to be the complete dropshipping toolkit with product syncing, auto-ordering, shipment tracking, and smart payments!
They work with verified dropshipping suppliers from the top dropshipping countries, including the US, EU, UK, Canada, and Australia!
- A ton of worldwide dropshipping suppliers. AppScenic is currently partnered with 385 unique suppliers that ship from 40+ countries.
- Price syncing. There is an instant price sync between your products and the suppliers. This way, you will never miss a price change.
- Auto-ordering. You can set up auto-orders and never worry about manually placing an order with your supplier again!
- A ton of furniture products. AppScenic may offer even more furniture products than Syncee!
- Requires a paid monthly plan. AppScenic doesn’t have many cons. The only thing is that you must sign up for a paid monthly plan.
- Fewer integrations. Unlike Syncee, AppScenic can’t be connected to platforms like BigCommerce or Ecwid.
How do you connect AppScenic to your store?
At this moment, AppScenic can be connected to Shopify, WooCommerce, or Wix stores:
AppScenic plans range from $0 to $78 per month:
AppScenic also has a free 7-day trial, so you can always try them out first!
3. Spocket Review
Spocket is a platform that works with many dropshipping suppliers and collects their products into a single product catalog. (Just like Syncee and AppScenic!)
Most dropshipping suppliers (80%) on Spocket are located in the United States or Europe. When choosing those suppliers, you may benefit from several advantages, such as faster shipping times!
Of course, you will also find a furniture category in Spocket’s catalog:
- US & EU suppliers. Spocket mostly partners with suppliers from the US and EU. Often, this translates to faster shipping times and higher-quality products.
- Free trial. Spocket offers a free 14-day trial, so you can try out the platform before committing to a paid plan.
- Branded invoicing. If you want to brand your dropshipping store, you can upgrade to Spocket’s Pro plan and unlock branded invoicing.
- Less variety in furniture products. Although Spocket offers some exceptional furniture items, it seems that Syncee has more variety in its furniture items than Spocket.
- No free plan. Unlike Syncee, Spocket doesn’t offer a free plan.
How do you connect Spocket to your store?
Spocket supports integrations with most of the popular ecommerce platforms:
Spocket’s pricing plans are listed below. If you’re interested in Spocket but don’t want to pay anything yet, you can sign up for their free 14-day trial or create a free account to browse through Spocket’s product catalog.
Tip: If you doubt which Spocket pricing plan to choose, check out this article!
4. BigBuy Review
Looking to target the Spanian or European market?
If so, you may want to consider BigBuy.
As a Spanish dropshipping and wholesale supplier, BigBuy is a bit of a jack of all trades.
Besides offering dropshipping supplier services, they are also involved with wholesale, turnkey shops, multi-channel platform integrations, and more.
In BigBuy’s product catalog, you will find over 168,000 items in various niches. When it comes to the furniture niche, BigBuy offers over 4,000 items:
- Great for furniture stores in Europe. BigBuy can deliver across the whole of Europe and provides a product catalog translated into 24 European languages.
- Personalization. When dropshipping with BigBuy, your store’s name and logo are added to the packages!
- Reserve stock for free. If you’re planning to sell a lot of a specific item, you can reserve stock at no additional cost.
- The delivery times could be prone to delays. Although BigBuy scores very well on Trustpilot overall, most negative reviews seem to complain about BigBuy not being able to keep their promised delivery time.
- Expensive. BigBuy’s monthly membership fee is relatively pricey for a European dropshipping supplier.
How do you connect BigBuy to your store?
Using BigBuy’s multi-channel integration, you can connect it to platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, or Magento.
To dropship with BigBuy, you will need their ‘Ecommerce Pack,’ which costs €90 to register and €69 per month.
Discount code: Looking for a BigBuy discount code? You can use BigBuy20 to get 20% off on your first month!
5. GIGA-US Review
Let’s continue with GIGA-US, the first furniture-specialized dropshipping supplier on this list.
GIGA-US is an app developed by GigaCloud Technology, a B2B marketplace from Hong Kong.
However, GIGA-US targets the US market and gives you access to 14 local warehouses and thousands of unique furniture items.
- Specialized in big and bulky items. GIGA-US will definitely know how to handle large furniture products correctly!
- Automated orders. A new order on your dropshipping store is automatically forwarded to the supplier.
- Communicate with suppliers. You can ask for product specifications or even try to negotiate prices.
- Only available in the US. At the moment, you can only use GIGA-US if your target audience is in the US.
- Only connects with Shopify stores. GIGA-US doesn’t have a website, only a Shopify app.
How do you connect GIGA-US to your store?
GIGA-US only works with Shopify stores at the moment. You can connect GIGA-US to your Shopify store using their app.
You can install and use the GIGA-US Shopify app for free!
6. Artisan Furniture Review
Artisan Furniture is a London-based furniture supplier. So, if you’re looking to target the UK, pay attention! (Although Artisan Furniture also ships to the rest of the world.)
This supplier mainly offers wooden, upholstered, painted, and iron furniture:
- Handmade furniture. You will only find solid, handmade furniture at Artisan Furniture.
- Free shipping within the UK. Artisan Furniture offers free shipping for all dropship orders within the UK mainland.
- Dropship prices are pretty inflated. For instance, Artisan Furniture’s wholesale program gives up to 50% off dropship prices!
- No integrations. When working with Artisan Furniture, you must process all your orders manually.
How do you connect Artisan Furniture to your store?
Unfortunately, you can’t connect Artisan Furniture to your store.
You can sign up for Artisan Furniture for free, and there are no monthly subscription fees!
7. Dropshipzone Review
Dropshipzone is an Australian-based wholesale and dropshipping platform. They supply products from various categories to online merchants in Australia.
Among those categories is furniture, with over 3,000 items!
- Relatively fast shipping times. Dropshipzone’s shipping times will depend on your customer’s location, but if your customer is located in Victoria (for example), shipping will take just three to five business days.
- No customized packaging. Dropshipzone doesn’t provide customized cartons, so you are unable to print your logo on them. Instead, the cartons contain the logo of the product’s brand.
- Low rating. Dropshipzone offers a Shopify app but currently has a 3-star rating from 17 reviews. Despite this, Dropshipzone ensured us that the issues with the app have now been fixed.
How do you connect Dropshipzone to your store?
If you’re a Shopify user, you can connect Dropshipzone to your store using their Shopify app!
You will just need to pay for the orders you place on Dropshipzone. That’s correct; no monthly fees!
8. Edloe Finch Review
Edloe Finch is another furniture dropshipping supplier similar to Artisan Furniture or Dropshipzone.
The main difference is that Edloe Finch is based in the US and also sells its products to regular customers.
You can learn more about Edloe Finch’s dropship program here.
- Discount for dropshippers. Edloe Finch offers a discount for dropshippers, although it isn’t mentioned what kind of discount it is.
- Over 15 years of experience. The team at Edloe Finch surely knows a thing or two about succeeding in the furniture industry.
- Limited information. Edloe Finch gives very little information about any requirements and conditions of their dropship program.
- No connection to your store. Edloe Finch doesn’t offer any integrations.
How do you connect Edloe Finch to your store?
You can’t connect Edloe Finch to your store.
You can start Edloe Finch’s application process for free.
9. AndTribute Review
Let’s move on to AndTribute, a US supplier focusing on furniture and home goods products.
This is why they offer a catalog of thousands of furniture products, which companies like Wayfair, Houzz, Overstock, and Home Depot prefer.
- Bulk orders. If you have multiple orders, you can fulfill them in bulk with AndTribute.
- Auto-sync tracking numbers. The tracking numbers are synced automatically once they’re available.
- Limited social proof. AndTribute’s Shopify app only has one review as of now.
- Only suited for the US market and Shopify stores. Furniture items from AndTribute can only be shipped to the US using their Shopify app.
How do you connect AndTribute to your store?
You can connect AndTribute to your Shopify store using AndTribute’s Shopify app:
You can install and use the AndTribute Shopify app for free!
10. Eco Furniture Review
Eco Furniture is a wholesale and dropshipping supplier specializing in furniture.
It is based in the UK and focuses on mirrored and crushed diamond furniture and marble.
So, if you’re looking to dropship some shiny items to the UK market, you should definitely consider Eco Furniture!
- Unique items. When looking at items offered by Eco Furniture, you will notice that they fall in a unique sub-niche of furniture products.
- Long delivery time. Eco Furniture’s delivery time is about 15 days, as they deliver most furniture with their own fleet.
- Manual order fulfillment. Once you get an order from your dropshipping store, you must process it manually with Eco Furniture.
How do you connect Eco Furniture to your store?
Eco Furniture does not offer any automated integrations for their dropship clients.
You can register for a trade account at Eco Furniture for free.
11. iDropship Review
We will continue the list with iDropship, a dropshipping supplier offering a wide range of products made in Australia.
The thing that stands out from this supplier is that, among others, they offer a lot of high-ticket products.
Among them are 1,000+ furniture products!
- White-labeled packaging. iDropship’s white-labeled packaging prevents the customer from seeing that a third party is involved.
- No monthly costs. You can start dropshipping with iDropship for free. Also, there are no setup fees.
- High-quality images are supplied. You won’t have to worry about non-attractive product images. iDropship provides you with high-quality product images.
- The customer service may disappoint you. This supplier has a couple of negative ratings on Trustpilot. Most people complain about poor customer service, but some say they got frustrated when setting up their online store with iDropship.
How do you connect iDropship to your store?
iDropship created a private Shopify integration app you can use to connect it to your store.
To learn how to connect iDropship to your Shopify store, check out their blog post here.
You can sign up for and use iDropship for free!
12. FastFurnishings Review
FastFurnishings is a US dropshipping supplier providing home furnishings at affordable prices.
Let’s check out their pros and cons!
- Multiple fulfillment warehouses. Their furniture ships directly from fulfillment warehouses in Ontario, Florence, Middletown, and Indianapolis.
- Free shipping. No matter your order size, you will have free shipping!
- All packages show the manufacturer or warehouse location. The locations your products are shipped from are shown on the package.
- Little social proof. You will find little reviews of FastFurnishings when you look for them online.
How do you connect FastFurnishings to your store?
FastFurnishings doesn’t offer connections to your store.
FastFurnishings has a free plan and a Pro plan, which costs $49 per month or $468 per year:
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 8 Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 10 Best High-Ticket Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Private Label Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Remember that picking a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform will make it much easier to run your dropshipping store!
- It’s even better if you can find a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform and is located in your target audience’s country.
- Check out our overview table and see if you can find one!
- If you found a supplier, register for a free account (if available), and check if they offer the products you want to sell.
- If you didn’t find the right supplier in this article, check out our other lists here.
- Lastly, if you’re unsure if the furniture niche is the right fit, check out 25 other niche ideas here.
So, what is the best furniture supplier for dropshipping stores in 2023?
In our opinion, the best furniture dropshipping suppliers to use in 2023 are Syncee, AppScenic, and Spocket.
They offer a wide variety of furniture products stored in local warehouses and all the essential features you need to start selling!
If you’re still second-guessing, let’s take a look at our overview from earlier:
|Syncee||Worldwide||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|AppScenic||US / EU / UK / CA / AUS||$0 / $24 / $47 / $78 per month|
|Spocket||US / EU||$0 / $25 / $50 / $100 per month|
|BigBuy||EU||€69 per month + €90 one-time|
|FastFurnishings||US||$0 / $49 per month|
Thank you for still being here, and have a great rest of your day!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: