Are you currently dropshipping and looking to cut down some costs by using free dropshipping suppliers? Or, maybe you haven’t started dropshipping yet, and are looking for the best free dropshipping suppliers because you have a strict budget?
In both cases, great job on finding this article! Here, I will show you some of the best dropshipping suppliers that will allow you to dropship their products without you having to pay membership fees!
Also, I’ve split this article up to give you a list of:
- The best dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best dropshipping suppliers that are focused on a specific niche.
This way, you will have plenty of choice in general suppliers and products, but will also be able to find more exclusive niche products from the free niche suppliers!
What characteristics do good dropshipping suppliers have?
Let’s start by analyzing some of the characteristics that good dropshipping suppliers have. When picking a dropshipping supplier, make sure to think about the characteristics that are described below.
The free dropshipping suppliers in this article were chosen after looking at the following criteria:
- Trustworthy. A good dropshipping supplier has to be trustworthy. You don’t want to work with a supplier that promises things like one-day processing, but can’t actually keep its promises. In the dropshipping business, you rely heavily on your supplier, so make sure you trust them.
- Fair prices. The main goal of dropshipping is to earn money. A supplier is of no use to you if their prices don’t leave enough room for a decent markup. If you’re interested in reading everything related to pricing in the dropshipping industry, check out this Complete Pricing Strategy Guide.
- Product range. A supplier must have a wide product range so that you will be able to choose and test many different products.
- Fast order processing. The best suppliers will have a one-day processing time, while others will take five days. This can cause a big difference since choosing a dropshipping supplier with fast processing times will save you at least three days in delivery time guaranteed.
- Customer service. Whenever there is a problem with the product or delivery, it’s crucial to be able to contact your supplier and get a response fast to keep your customer informed. So, whenever you are dealing with a new supplier, check how fast they reply and how good their English is.
- Safe payment method. Make sure that your supplier offers a secure payment method like PayPal. This is one of the payment gateways that is safe to use.
Country targeting. When picking a dropshipping supplier, you always have to check if they support shipping to the country you plan to target. Some dropshipping suppliers such as Spocket, for example, are focused on select regions of the world such as the US & Europe.
If you don’t know yet which countries you will target, here’s a list of the best countries to target as a dropshipper.
As you can see, it’s quite an extensive criteria list! However, you do really need to find a dropshipping supplier that has these characteristics if you want to have the best chances of succeeding with dropshipping.
For more information about these characteristics, check out this great article here!
How do you connect a dropshipping supplier to a Shopify store?
Some suppliers in this list will have their own Shopify app, like CJdropshipping, which makes it pretty simple to connect it to your Shopify store.
You can just download that Shopify app to connect the supplier to your Shopify store.
However, what if your chosen supplier doesn’t offer a Shopify app?
In that case, there are other options available to connect them to a Shopify store.
You can use one of the following Shopify apps in your Shopify store:
To help you make a choice, I will quickly discuss these options now.
ApiDrop helps you connect your online store to suppliers like BigBuy and Banggood:
Their pricing currently starts at $29 per month, but they do have a free plan for you available, which you can use with up to 10 products. (This means that if you sell 10 or fewer products on your store, ApiDrop is free to use!)
You can click here to see the full list of the suppliers they support. Unlike the dropshipping suppliers I mention in this article, this app isn’t free. They do offer a free trial, but their basic plan starts at $14.95 per month. (More information about their pricing here)
As you can see, I focused on showing you how to connect different dropshipping suppliers to a Shopify store because Shopify is the most frequently used ecommerce platform.
But if you don’t want to use Shopify, or if you’re just curious to see what else is out there, then check out these 14 Shopify alternatives here.
If you don’t have a Shopify store yet, sign up by clicking this link to get a free 3-day trial + pay $1/month for the first 3 months.
The best general dropshipping suppliers without membership fees
With all foreknowledge out of the way, we can finally start looking at the first list; The best free dropshipping suppliers!
Note: If you are specifically looking for free niche dropshipping suppliers, just scroll down past these general dropshipping suppliers and you will find them!
I hope this article will help you to pick a great dropshipping supplier with which you will have a long and healthy business relationship! For each supplier in this list, I will:
- Give you a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give you a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their features.
- Tell you about their pricing and payment options. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
- Give you their pros & cons. To help you make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
I hope you’re as excited as I am, so let’s start!
AliExpress is the go-to supplier for novice dropshippers. It’s probably one of the most established ecommerce marketplaces and is visited by buyers from all over the world.
The main reason why AliExpress became so popular is its diverse and massive catalog of products they offer for low wholesale prices.
AliExpress is entirely free to use and offers the following payment options at checkout:
- Most debit or credit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union
- Local payment methods
- Inexpensive products: For its ease of use, AliExpress generally offers products for a low price. But, this is dependent on the supplier who is selling the product. I recommend checking out this article to read about ways to increase your profit margin when dropshipping with AliExpress.
- Huge catalog: Another advantage of AliExpress is its massive product catalog. Pretty much every product you can think of can be found on there.
- Cashback opportunity: If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great to save some money. To read how, check out this article.
- Long shipping times: Shipping times on AliExpress can range between 10 and 60 days. However, there are ways to deal with long shipping times on AliExpress, as you can read here. (For example, you can find US suppliers on AliExpress)
- Everyone can easily copy you: When you are selling a product from a supplier that isn’t openly selling their products on their own website, you have a unique offer on the web. With AliExpress as your supplier, your customers or competitors can image search your product and find it on AliExpress for a lower price.
- Dishonest suppliers: Make sure to research the supplier you would like to work with and do a test order with them. Some suppliers will lie about the product, delivery times, and may not even respond to your messages. Check out this article for more information about finding the best AliExpress supplier.
The next free dropshipping supplier I have for you is CJdropshipping.
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
They offer a wide range of products and multiple cool features for dropshippers!
To use CJdropshipping, you won’t have to pay a monthly fee and will be able to use the following payment methods to buy products:
- Credit or Debit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Offer an app: CJdropshipping has both a web app and a Shopify app that enable you to get access to lots of super useful features such as importing products to your store with just a few clicks!
- Many warehouses: CJdropshipping has warehouses in 26 different countries, which can really help you to ship your products faster and cut down your shipping fees.
- User-friendliness: Despite some pros, CJdropshipping also has some downsides. One of them is that they are not super user-friendly. The user interface can be pretty complicated, and it can be tough to find out how it works as a beginner.
- Customer service: CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
Wiio is an all-in-one dropshipping platform that does business in a slightly different way.
They offer a wide catalog of products, but what makes them unique is that they are offering you a service where they will source, purchase, and stock products for you. What’s more, they offer a 100% guarantee of being cheaper than AliExpress.
Wiio also offers both Shopify and WooCommerce integration, so it will be easy to import products to your store if you’re using these ecommerce platforms.
And that’s not all; Wiio also does custom product photos, labels, and package inserts for high-volume clients.
You can learn more about Wiio here.
To use Wiio, you only have to pay the product price, so there is no monthly membership fee!
Wiio accepts the following payment methods:
- Boleto Bancario
- Bank Transfer
- 100% Guaranteed cheaper than AliExpress: On their homepage, Wiio guarantees to be cheaper than AliExpress. If this is the case for all of your products, you will know that you aren’t overpaying!
- Relatively fast shipping times: For each country, Wiio will search for the best shipping methods for you to make sure your customers get their packages as soon as possible.
- It can be hard to talk to Wiio’s customer support: Sometimes, you will work with customer support agents that don’t have English as their first language. Because of this, it can take longer to get the answer you are looking for.
- Only attractive at higher volumes: Only once you found a winning product and sell high volumes, Wiio becomes interesting. If you’re buying more products, Wiio can give you a much lower product price, making it a viable option.
Let’s continue with HyperSKU. This is a great company similar to Wiio that aims to be a one-stop dropshipping solution.
It’s basically a service that will do everything a dropshipping agent usually does. In other words, HyperSKU will:
- Source your desired product from factories
- Perform quality control
- Customize your packages
- Store your products in their fulfillment warehouse
- Automatically sync your order fulfillment
- Ship your orders using relatively fast shipping methods
- And finally, provide refund services
- A great service for private label businesses. Interested in building a private label dropshipping business? If so, HyperSKU would be a great partner to work with!
- Automated. Using HyperSKU, you can easily fulfill orders in bulk! Besides that, the tracking numbers and order statuses will be synced to your store automatically.
- Quick shipping. Shipping from China to the US or EU can be done in as little as seven days.
- No worries about defects. HyperSKU will give a 100% refund for defective products.
- May be more expensive than AliExpress. Since HyperSKU doesn’t charge any monthly fees for their service, they will have to earn money in another way. Normally, HyperSKU charges a 2% handling fee, but that is waived at the moment of writing.
Next up is DealeXtreme, and on a first look, they really resemble AliExpress.
Unlike AliExpress, however, DealeXtreme is focused on providing awesome deals in the gadgets and electronics niche. But don’t be disappointed if you aren’t looking for tech products, they also offer products in niches like beauty & health!
If you search for long enough, you will be able to find some pretty amazing deals on this platform. For example, I found this portable gaming mouse for only $4.49, including fast (7-18 days) shipping!
Like AliExpress, this platform is completely free to use, and they offer the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards
- Local payment methods
- Low prices: Just like their name says, DealeXtreme offers a lot of great deals!
- Unique shipping methods: DealeXtreme uses various shipping methods to get the products to their customers as fast as possible.
- May be too good to be true: While DealeXtreme promises a delivery time of 7-18 days, I wouldn’t be surprised if it will take longer after all.
- It could be difficult to track your order: When reading reviews about DealeXtreme, a frequent complaint was that it’s pretty difficult to track an order. However, this will also depend on the shipping method you chose.
The next free dropshipping supplier is called Zendrop.
With the Zendrop plugin, you will be able to import products found on Zendrop to your Shopify store.
Zendrop offers some great features such as fast shipping, which can take just 2-5 days if you’re using their US warehouse fulfillment.
For regular shipping, here are their delivery times:
I promised you free dropshipping suppliers, so this one is free as well! However, it’s only free below 50 orders per month. If you scale your store to more than 50 orders per month, you will have to pay a membership fee of $33 per month.
Zendrop offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Relatively fast shipping times: If you’re dropshipping from the US, the delivery time can be as short as 2-5 days. But even if you are doing international shipping, Zendrop promises to keep the shipping time under 15 days.
- Auto fulfills orders: With the Zendrop integration, you will be able to auto fulfill your orders, which means that you don’t have to worry about placing your orders yourself anymore!
- Branded invoicing: When using branded invoicing, every product that the supplier ships out for you will have your store name, address, and logo to provide a more professional unboxing experience.
- Useful features not available on the free plan: Sadly, the auto fulfill orders and branded invoicing features are only available on the premium plan.
If you’re looking for a dropshipping supplier that is entirely free regardless of the number of orders you are getting per month, you should take a look at Modalyst.
They allow you to sell products online with fast delivery times, as their suppliers have warehouses in the US and Europe.
Most dropshippers use Modalyst to dropship fashion products, for example:
I already gave you a hint on the great thing about Modalyst; It’s free to use if you keep the number of products in your store under 25.
In case you’re planning to sell more than 25 unique products in your store, here are the other pricing plans:
Modalyst offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Free integration solution: Unlike other solutions in this list, Modalyst offers you an all-in-one solution to find products and add them to your store for free. The only catch is that you will have to stay under the 25 product limit.
- Fast delivery times: With warehouses in the US and Europe, you will be able to achieve fast delivery times by using Modalyst.
- Mostly fashion products: If you are looking to start dropshipping in one of the best dropshipping niches such as kitchen tools, you won’t find a wide range of those products with Modalyst.
- High transaction fee: Modalyst charges a 5% transaction fee per order for every plan they offer, which is higher than the industry average.
- Premium suppliers: You will have to get the $90 per month pro plan to gain access to their premium suppliers, which is pretty expensive if you ask me.
Syncee is a B2B (business to business) platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers.
Syncee’s business is centered around the Syncee Marketplace, which is a digital market for products and suppliers.
In the Syncee Marketplace, you will be able to browse through millions of products and find reliable suppliers. You will be able to filter on warehouse location, language, shipping type, product category, and more!
Just like Modalyst, you can use Syncee for free with a 25 product limit. If you want more, here are all the pricing plans:
Syncee offers the following payment options:
- Credit cards
- Shopify integration: Syncee has a Shopify app which you can use to easily find, import, and order products! (Plus, they also have integrations to other ecommerce platforms)
- Products in most categories: The available products in the Syncee app fit in all of the general categories, so you will be able to use it regardless of in which niche you are operating.
- Extensive supplier list: Syncee has contacts with a lot of different suppliers. For example, take a look at their list of US suppliers.
- Complicated. According to reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
9. Spocket (Honorable mention)
Warning! It’s discussable whether or not Spocket fits in this list. Spocket allows you to start for free but will charge you a monthly membership fee once you start getting orders.
Regardless, Spocket is an excellent platform that will let you find dropshipping suppliers, which is why I think it’s an honorable mention for this list. As you can see from their homepage, they focus on dropshipping suppliers in the US and EU.
Around 80% of Spocket’s dropshipping suppliers are from the US and EU, which means that working with them could drastically decrease your shipping times!
The image below will show you Spocket’s pricing. From the image, you can see that the platform is free to use to search for products and suppliers. However, once you start selling and adding more products to your store, you will have to upgrade and pay for the platform.
Spocket offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Shopify app: Spocket offers a Shopify app, which will let you quickly add new products to your store and fulfill all your orders with just a few clicks.
- US- & EU-based suppliers: Spocket’s specialization is US- and EU-based suppliers, which allow you to dropship without long delivery times.
- Automatic inventory updates: Since your store is directly connected to Spocket’s app, you won’t have to worry about selling products while they are sold out at your supplier.
- Only free at the start: Once you start getting orders, you will have to pay for Spocket, and their plans can become quite costly if you’re planning to sell many unique products in your store.
- You can’t sell on all popular ecommerce platforms: Currently, you can’t use Spocket to sell on popular ecommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Wish.
The best niche dropshipping suppliers without membership fees
Now that you have read all about free dropshipping suppliers for general products, we will now take a look at the best free niche dropshipping suppliers.
These suppliers offer products in a specific niche, such as electronics, clothing, or the pet niche!
Tip: If you’re still undecided on which niche you’re going to pick, check out this article: The 25 Best Dropshipping Niche Ideas for Your Store.
For this list, I’m going to keep it a bit shorter. So, I won’t give you the pros & cons of each supplier. But don’t worry, I’m still going to give you their link, a short description, and the available payment options!
They are a lead dropshipping supplier in the pet industry and stock over 2500 unique products in their US-based warehouse.
What’s more, they offer several features that are perfect for dropshippers, such as:
- Same-day or one-day processing, depending on order time
- Order tracking
- Detailed product information including descriptions and images
If you want to read more about their dropshipping service, check out this page.
When working together with Pet Stores USA, you won’t have to pay any membership fees! For the payment methods, Pet Stores USA only offers the possibility to pay with credit cards.
The next free dropshipping supplier fits in a special category, the print on demand industry.
They are called Printful, does that ring a bell?
If you have experience in the dropshipping industry, it probably does since they are a big player in the print on demand field.
In case you aren’t familiar with print on demand dropshipping, check out our beginner’s guide here, or take a look at this infographic:
And you can check out the difference between print on demand and ‘normal’ dropshipping in this other article here.
Printful has no monthly fees, high-quality products, reasonable shipping rates, and plenty of integration possibilities, making them one of the best free niche dropshipping suppliers available!
They offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card
Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you should check out this complete beginner’s guide here.
Printify allows you to access the print on demand suppliers all around the world. Because of this, you’re allowed to source the best materials and products based on your budget, shipping speed, and quality.
Printify also has Premium and enterprise plans with a massive discount for business.
They have connections to various suppliers and allow you to source from a massive catalog of products. What’s more, Printify generally has lower than average product costs!
Related article: Wondering what the difference is between Printify and Printful? Check out our in-depth comparison guide here!
Let’s continue with a North American dropshipping supplier in the fashion niche called Silverts.
First of all, let me tell you that this isn’t your ordinary fashion niche supplier. That’s because Silverts sells easy-to-wear clothing for seniors, the elderly, and the disabled.
In other words, you will be dealing with quite a unique dropshipping niche if you decide to work with Silverts.
Luckily, you won’t have to worry about the quality of this dropshipping supplier. Silverts has been in business since 1930 and is North America’s largest supplier of adaptive clothing.
If you’re interested in dropshipping with Silverts, you can check out their dropship program here.
Some benefits of the program include:
- A 25-30% discount on regular-priced products
- Access to high-resolution product images
All in all, if creating a dropshipping store in this niche sounds interesting to you, then definitely check out Silverts!
Last but not least, Silverts only offers you the option to pay with a credit card for your orders.
Related article: Looking for more clothing dropshipping suppliers? Check out our in-depth list here!
As the name suggests, Geekbuying is a free dropshipping supplier that focuses on the electronics & gadgets niche.
They offer a dropshipping program in which you will be able to use their product pictures, get access to a special customer support team, and get discounts on your orders!
As I said, there are no membership fees on Geekbuying since you will only have to pay for the products themselves.
You can pay using the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards
- Wire Transfer
How do you find local dropshipping suppliers?
Just use one of our lists below to find the right dropshipping supplier in your country:
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Canada
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Australia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in New Zealand
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United States
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United Kingdom
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on the best countries for dropshipping!
Bonus: Best Websites & Companies for your dropshipping store
If you liked the free dropshipping suppliers in this article, then I have an awesome bonus article for you.
This article will contain a list of great dropshipping websites that will help you perform all kinds of tasks when dropshipping.
These tasks could be getting your store online, processing orders, finding products to sell, and much more!
Curious now? Then click on the link below to open up the article:
There you have it, a list of 14 of the best free dropshipping suppliers out there!
I hope this article helped you both in finding and picking a dropshipping supplier to work with.
If you still haven’t found your perfect supplier after reading this article, then I think that these articles will help you further:
- The 14 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe (Free & Paid)
- The 17 Best Free US Dropshipping Suppliers
If you have any further suggestions for this list, don’t hesitate to let me know by leaving a comment!
Best of luck with the search for your first winning product and dropshipping supplier!
Getting Started with Dropshipping in 2023
So, are you ready to get started with dropshipping? Or maybe you have already started, but you’re looking to get some inspiration?
If so, then I suggest reading this complete Shopify dropshipping guide.
It’s a huge article, but it contains everything that you need to know to create your own Shopify dropshipping store in 2023. It’s like a dropshipping course, but then for free!
Reading this article will surely help you to get started and to stay motivated while beginning and continuing your dropshipping journey.
Just don’t forget that success takes time. Keep improving each and every day!
And here are the articles I suggest you read next:
- 18 Best Free Dropshipping Sites To Grow Your Store
- 23 Most Successful Shopify Dropshipping Store Examples
- The Pros and Cons of Dropshipping in 2023 (Is It Still Good?)
- Dropshipping Startup Checklist: 10 Things to Do Before Starting