Are you currently dropshipping and looking to cut down some costs by using free dropshipping suppliers? Or, maybe you haven’t started dropshipping yet, and are looking for the best free dropshipping suppliers because you have a strict budget?
In both cases, great job on finding this article! Here, I will show you some of the best dropshipping suppliers that will allow you to dropship their products without you having to pay membership fees!
Also, I’ve split this article up to give you a list of:
- The best dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best dropshipping suppliers that are focused on a specific niche.
This way, you will have plenty of choice in general suppliers and products, but will also be able to find more exclusive niche products from the free niche suppliers!
What characteristics do good dropshipping suppliers have?
Let’s start by analyzing some of the characteristics that good dropshipping suppliers have. When picking a dropshipping supplier, make sure to think about the characteristics that are described below.
The free dropshipping suppliers in this article were chosen after looking at the following criteria:
- Trustworthy. A good dropshipping supplier has to be trustworthy. You don’t want to work with a supplier that promises things like one-day processing, but can’t actually keep its promises. In the dropshipping business, you rely heavily on your supplier, so make sure you trust them.
- Fair prices. The main goal of dropshipping is to earn money. A supplier is of no use to you if their prices don’t leave enough room for a decent markup. If you’re interested in reading everything related to pricing in the dropshipping industry, check out this Complete Pricing Strategy Guide.
- Product range. A supplier must have a wide product range so that you will be able to choose and test many different products.
- Fast order processing. The best suppliers will have a one-day processing time, while others will take five days. This can cause a big difference since choosing a dropshipping supplier with fast processing times will save you at least three days in delivery time guaranteed.
- Customer service. Whenever there is a problem with the product or delivery, it’s crucial to be able to contact your supplier and get a response fast to keep your customer informed. So, whenever you are dealing with a new supplier, check how fast they reply and how good their English is.
- Safe payment method. Make sure that your supplier offers a secure payment method like PayPal. This is one of the payment gateways that is safe to use.
- Country targeting. When picking a dropshipping supplier, you always have to check if they support shipping to the country you plan to target. Some dropshipping suppliers such as Spocket, for example, are focused on select regions of the world such as the US & Europe.
If you don’t know yet which countries you will target, here’s a list of the best countries to target as a dropshipper.
As you can see, it’s quite an extensive criteria list! However, you do really need to find a dropshipping supplier that has these characteristics if you want to have the best chances of succeeding with dropshipping.
How to connect a dropshipping supplier to a Shopify store?
Some suppliers in this list will have their own Shopify app, like CJdropshipping, which makes it pretty simple to connect it to your Shopify store.
You can just download that Shopify app to connect the supplier to your Shopify store.
However, what if your chosen supplier doesn’t offer a Shopify app?
In that case, there are other options available to connect them to a Shopify store.
You can use one of the following Shopify apps to your Shopify store:
To help you make a choice, I will quickly discuss these options now.
Importify lets you connect a Shopify store to many different suppliers like Alibaba, LightinTheBox, and more!
You can click here to see the full list of the suppliers they support. Unlike the dropshipping suppliers I mention in this article, this app isn’t free. They do offer a free trial, but their basic plan starts at $14.95 per month. (More information about their pricing here)
The next option is ShopMaster. It’s similar to Importify since it lets you connect to many different popular dropshipping suppliers as well.
As you can see, I focused on showing you how to connect different dropshipping suppliers to a Shopify store because Shopify is the most frequently used ecommerce platform.
But if you don’t want to use Shopify, or if you’re just curious to see what else is out there, then check out these 13 Shopify alternatives here.
If you don’t have a Shopify store yet, you can click here to get a free trial and try it out for 14 days!
The best general dropshipping suppliers without membership fees
With all foreknowledge out of the way, we can finally start looking at the first list; The best free dropshipping suppliers!
I hope this article will help you to pick a great dropshipping supplier with which you will have a long and healthy business relationship! For each supplier in this list, I will:
- Give you a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give you a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their features.
- Tell you about their pricing and payment options. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
- Give you their pros & cons. To help you make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
I hope you’re as excited as I am, so let’s start!
AliExpress is the go-to supplier for novice dropshippers. It’s probably one of the most established ecommerce marketplaces and is visited by buyers from all over the world.
The main reason why AliExpress became so popular is its diverse and massive catalog of products they offer for low wholesale prices.
AliExpress is entirely free to use and offers the following payment options at checkout:
- Most debit or credit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union
- Local payment methods
- Inexpensive products: For its ease of use, AliExpress generally offers products for a low price. But, this is dependent on the supplier who is selling the product. I recommend checking out this article to read about ways to increase your profit margin when dropshipping with AliExpress.
- Huge catalog: Another advantage of AliExpress is its massive product catalog. Pretty much every product you can think of can be found on there.
- Cashback opportunity: If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great to save some money. To read how, check out this article.
- Long shipping times: Shipping times on AliExpress can range between 10 and 60 days. However, there are ways to deal with long shipping times on AliExpress, as you can read here. (For example, you can find US suppliers on AliExpress)
- Everyone can easily copy you: When you are selling a product from a supplier that isn’t openly selling their products on their own website, you have a unique offer on the web. With AliExpress as your supplier, your customers or competitors can image search your product and find it on AliExpress for a lower price.
- Dishonest suppliers: Make sure to research the supplier you would like to work with and do a test order with them. Some suppliers will lie about the product, delivery times, and may not even respond to your messages. Check out this article for more information about finding the best AliExpress supplier.
Next up is DealeXtreme, and on a first look, they really resemble AliExpress.
Unlike AliExpress, however, DealeXtreme is focused on providing awesome deals in the gadgets and electronics niche. But don’t be disappointed if you aren’t looking for tech products, they also offer products in niches like beauty & health!
If you search for long enough, you will be able to find some pretty amazing deals on this platform. For example, I found this portable gaming mouse for only $4.49, including fast (7-18 days) shipping!
Like AliExpress, this platform is completely free to use, and they offer the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards
- Local payment methods
- Low prices: Just like their name says, DealeXtreme offers a lot of great deals!
- Unique shipping methods: DealeXtreme uses various shipping methods to get the products to their customers as fast as possible.
- May be too good to be true: While DealeXtreme promises a delivery time of 7-18 days, I wouldn’t be surprised if it will take longer after all.
- It could be difficult to track your order: When reading reviews about DealeXtreme, a frequent complaint was that it’s pretty difficult to track an order. However, this will also depend on the shipping method you chose.
Another place to find a free dropshipping supplier is Chinabrands.
Like the name says, it’s a Chinese company. However, it has warehouses all over the world, so it’s a great choice if they have your product in a warehouse in the country you are going to target.
I suggest clicking here to go to the part of their website where they explain dropshipping with Chinabrands.
For the pricing, Chinabrands is free to use. However, they do also offer a VIP membership for $3.99 per month to get access to reduced prices.
They accept the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Warehouses all over the world: Chinabrands have warehouses in many different countries. So, if your customers are in the same countries as these warehouses, you will be able to enjoy cheaper shipping rates and faster delivery times.
- Extensive product catalog: A wide range of products is offered, ranging from electronics to clothing.
- Shipping rates: The shipping rates for products on Chinabrands can be higher than average.
- Fake suppliers: Always remember to do a test order with your supplier to check the product and see if they will actually ship it. After reading some reviews, it seems that Chinabrands has a reputation for having many suppliers that don’t send the product to you.
If you’re looking to dropship fashion or jewelry, Lightinthebox might be an exciting option for you.
However, the fact that Lightinthebox focuses on fashion and jewelry doesn’t mean they don’t offer products in other categories.
While Lightinthebox may not be the best dropshipping supplier overall, it may be wise to keep checking if they are offering your product for a lower price than your current supplier.
Lightinthebox is free to use and offers the following payment options:
- Credit or Debit cards
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer
- Local payment methods
- Competitive prices: Despite Lightinthebox being slightly more retail-focused, they will still offer you relatively low prices for their products.
- Generally good product quality: The general consensus is that products on Lightinthebox are of good quality.
- Customer service: I’ve heard that the customer service on this platform is quite bad, and you may experience things like unanswered support tickets and unhelpful customer service.
The next free dropshipping supplier I have for you is CJdropshipping.
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
They offer a wide range of products and multiple cool features for dropshippers!
To use CJdropshipping, you won’t have to pay a monthly fee and will be able to use the following payment methods to buy products:
- Credit or Debit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Offer an app: CJdropshipping has both a web app and a Shopify app that enable you to get access to lots of super useful features such as importing products to your store with just a few clicks!
- Many warehouses: CJdropshipping has warehouses in 26 different countries, which can really help you to ship your products faster and cut down your shipping fees.
- User-friendliness: Despite some pros, CJdropshipping also has some downsides. One of them is that they are not super user friendly. The user-interface can be pretty complicated, and it can be tough to find out how it works as a beginner.
- Customer service: CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
Wiio is an all-in-one dropshipping platform that does business in a slightly different way.
They offer a wide catalog of products, but what makes them unique is that they are offering you a service where they will source, purchase, and stock products for you. What’s more, they offer a 100% guarantee of being cheaper than AliExpress.
Wiio also offers both Shopify and WooCommerce integration, so it will be easy to import products to your store if you’re using these ecommerce platforms.
And that’s not all; Wiio also does custom product photos, labels, and package inserts for high volume clients.
You can learn more about Wiio here.
To use Wiio, you only have to pay the product price, so there is no monthly membership fee!
Wiio accepts the following payment methods:
- Boleto Bancario
- Bank Transfer
- 100% Guaranteed cheaper than AliExpress: On their homepage, Wiio guarantees to be cheaper than AliExpress. If this is the case for all of your products, you will know that you aren’t overpaying!
- Relatively fast shipping times: For each country, Wiio will search for the best shipping methods for you to make sure your customers get their package as soon as possible.
- High shipping fees: While Wiio’s product price may be lower than on AliExpress, their shipping fee will probably be higher. Thus, the total price you pay on Wiio can still be higher than on AliExpress.
- Only attractive at higher volumes: Only once you found a winning product and selling high volumes, Wiio becomes interesting. If you’re buying more products, Wiio can give you a much lower product price, making it a viable option.
The next free dropshipping supplier is called Zendrop.
With the Zendrop plugin, you will be able to import products found on Zendrop to your Shopify store.
Zendrop offers some great features such as fast shipping, which can take just 2-5 days if you’re using their US warehouse fulfillment.
For regular shipping, here are their delivery times:
I promised you free dropshipping suppliers, so this one is free as well! However, it’s only free below 50 orders per month. If you scale your store to more than 50 orders per month, you will have to pay a membership fee of $33 per month.
Zendrop offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Relatively fast shipping times: If you’re dropshipping from the US, the delivery time can be as short as 2-5 days. But even if you are doing international shipping, Zendrop promises to keep the shipping time under 15 days.
- Auto fulfills orders: With the Zendrop integration, you will be able to auto fulfill your orders, which means that you don’t have to worry about placing your orders yourself anymore!
- Branded invoicing: When using branded invoicing, every product that the supplier ships out for you will have your store name, address, and logo to provide a more professional unboxing experience.
- Useful features not available on the free plan: Sadly, the auto fulfill orders and branded invoicing features are only available on the premium plan.
If you’re looking for a dropshipping supplier that is entirely free regardless of the number of orders you are getting per month, you should take a look at Modalyst.
They allow you to sell products online with fast delivery times, as their suppliers have warehouses in the US and Europe.
Most dropshippers use Modalyst to dropship fashion products, for example:
I already gave you a hint on the great thing about Modalyst; It’s free to use if you keep the number of products in your store under 25.
In case you’re planning to sell more than 25 unique products in your store, here are the other pricing plans:
Modalyst offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Free integration solution: Unlike other solutions in this list, Modalyst offers you an all-in-one solution to find products and add them to your store for free. The only catch is that you will have to stay under the 25 product limit.
- Fast delivery times: With warehouses in the US and Europe, you will be able to achieve fast delivery times by using Modalyst.
- Mostly fashion products: If you are looking to start dropshipping in one of the best dropshipping niches such as kitchen tools, you won’t find a wide range of those products with Modalyst.
- High transaction fee: Modalyst charges a 5% transaction fee per order for every plan they offer, which is higher than the industry average.
- Premium suppliers: You will have to get the $90 per month pro plan to gain access to their premium suppliers, which is pretty expensive if you ask me.
Syncee is a B2B (business to business) platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers.
Syncee’s business is centered around the Syncee Marketplace, which is a digital market for products and suppliers.
In the Syncee Marketplace, you will be able to browse through millions of products and find reliable suppliers. You will be able to filter on warehouse location, language, shipping type, product category, and more!
Just like Modalyst, you can use Syncee for free with a 50 product limit! If you want more, here are all the pricing plans:
Syncee offers the following payment options:
- Credit cards
- Shopify integration: Syncee has a Shopify app which you can use to easily find, import, and order products!
- Products in most categories: The available products in the Syncee app fit in all of the general categories, so you will be able to use it regardless of in which niche you are operating.
- Extensive supplier list: Syncee has contacts with a lot of different suppliers. For example, take a look at their list of US suppliers.
- Multi-platform integration: Syncee isn’t available if you want to sell on other popular ecommerce platforms like Ecwid or Bigcommerce. However, they are available on Jumpseller.
10. Spocket (Honorable mention)
Warning! It’s discussable whether or not Spocket fits in this list. Spocket allows you to start for free but will charge you a monthly membership fee once you start getting orders.
Regardless, Spocket is an excellent platform that will let you find dropshipping suppliers, which is why I think it’s an honorable mention for this list. As you can see from their homepage, they focus on dropshipping suppliers in the US and EU.
Around 80% of Spocket’s dropshipping suppliers are from the US and EU, which means that working with them could drastically decrease your shipping times!
The image below will show you Spocket’s pricing. From the image, you can see that the platform is free to use to search for products and suppliers. However, once you start selling and adding more products to your store, you will have to upgrade and pay for the platform.
Spocket offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Shopify app: Spocket offers a Shopify app, which will let you quickly add new products to your store and fulfill all your orders with just a few clicks.
- US- & EU-based suppliers: Spocket’s specialization is US- and EU-based suppliers, which allow you to dropship without long delivery times.
- Automatic inventory updates: Since your store is directly connected to Spocket’s app, you won’t have to worry about selling products while they are sold out at your supplier.
- Only free at the start: Once you start getting orders, you will have to pay for Spocket, and their plans can become quite costly if you’re planning to sell many unique products in your store.
- You can’t sell on all popular ecommerce platforms: Currently, you can’t use Spocket to sell on popular ecommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Wish.
The best niche dropshipping suppliers without membership fees
Now that you have read all about free dropshipping suppliers for general products, we will now take a look at the best free niche dropshipping suppliers.
These suppliers offer products in a specific niche, such as electronics, clothing, or the pet niche!
For this list, I’m going to keep it a bit shorter. So, I won’t give you the pros & cons of each supplier. But don’t worry, I’m still going to give you their link, a short description, and the available payment options!
They are a lead dropshipping supplier in the pet industry and stock over 2500 unique products in their US-based warehouse.
What’s more, they offer several features that are perfect for dropshippers, such as:
- Same-day or one-day processing, depending on order time
- Order tracking
- Detailed product information including descriptions and images
If you want to read more about their dropshipping service, check out this page.
When working together with Pet Stores USA, you won’t have to pay any membership fees! For the payment methods, Pet Stores USA only offers the possibility to pay with credit cards.
Next up is a free dropshipping supplier in the clothing, home, and beauty niche!
The great thing about Nordstrom is their pricing policy. Nordstrom will match their price whenever you find another dropshipping supplier that offers the exact same product for a lower price. This way, you know that you won’t be overpaying for the products.
Nordstrom doesn’t charge any membership fees and offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Nordstrom gift cards
The next free dropshipping supplier fits in a special category, the print on demand industry.
They are called Printful, does that ring a bell?
If you have experience in the dropshipping industry, it probably does since they are a big player in the print on demand field.
In case you aren’t familiar with print on demand dropshipping, here’s a short and simple video that will explain how it works:
Printful has no monthly fees, high-quality products, reasonable shipping rates, and plenty of integration possibilities, making them one of the best free niche dropshipping suppliers available!
They offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card
As the name suggests, Geekbuying is a free dropshipping supplier that focuses on the electronics & gadgets niche.
They offer a dropshipping program in which you will be able to use their product pictures, get access to a special customer support team, and get discounts on your orders!
As I said, there are no membership fees on Geekbuying since you will only have to pay for the products themselves.
You can pay using the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards
- Wire Transfer
Bonus: Best Websites & Companies for your dropshipping store
If you liked the free dropshipping suppliers in this article, then I have an awesome bonus article for you.
This article will contain a list of great dropshipping websites that will help you perform all kinds of tasks when dropshipping.
These tasks could be getting your store online, processing orders, finding products to sell, and much more!
Curious now? Then click on the link below to open up the article:
There you have it, a list of 14 of the best free dropshipping suppliers out there!
I hope this article helped you both in finding and picking a dropshipping supplier to work with.
If you still haven’t found your perfect supplier after reading this article, then I think that these articles will help you further:
- The 14 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe (Free & Paid)
- The 17 Best Free US Dropshipping Suppliers
If you have any further suggestions for this list, don’t hesitate to let me know by leaving a comment!
Best of luck with the search for your first winning product and dropshipping supplier!
Getting Started with Dropshipping in 2021
So, are you ready to get started with dropshipping? Or maybe you have already started, but you’re looking to get some inspiration?
If so, then I suggest reading this complete Shopify dropshipping guide.
It’s a huge article, but it contains everything that you need to know to create your own Shopify dropshipping store in 2021. It’s like a dropshipping course, but then for free!
Reading this article will surely help you to get started and to stay motivated while beginning and continuing your dropshipping journey.
Just don’t forget that success takes time. Keep improving each and every day!
And here are the articles I suggest you read next:
- 18 Best Free Dropshipping Sites To Grow Your Store
- 23 Most Successful Shopify Dropshipping Store Examples
- The Pros and Cons of Dropshipping in 2021 (Is It Still Good?)
- Dropshipping Startup Checklist: 10 Things to Do Before Starting