Looking to start dropshipping luxury products?
If so, you'll need the right supplier.
In this article, we've compiled a list of the best luxury item dropshipping suppliers.
Each supplier offers different kinds of luxury items and big brands, so we did our best to highlight those differences.
Let's dive in!
The Best Luxury Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Here is a quick overview of the suppliers we will discuss:
|$297 per month
|$0 / $35 / $90 per month
|Clothing, shoes, bags & accessories
|$99 / $199 per month
|Fragrances and perfumes
|Furniture, clothing, jewelry
|$24 / $47 / $78 per month
|Products from many categories
|$0 / $49 / $79 per month
Found your supplier? Read our A-Z dropshipping guide here to find your next step!
How do you pick the right luxury dropshipping supplier?
Picking the right supplier can feel tricky.
Don't worry. Let's break it down.
To get a better idea of which supplier is the best option for you, ask yourself these questions:
1. What luxury products do you want to dropship?
If you look at the previous overview table, you can see that most of the suppliers focus on different products.
For example, if you only want to dropship luxury clothing, BrandsGateway could be the right option.
Or, if you want to dropship all kinds of luxury products within the US, then MerchMixer could be a good option.
2. Are you looking to dropship a specific luxury brand?
If there is a specific luxury brand you're looking for, like Louis Vuitton or Calvin Klein, you should select a supplier that has it available.
For each company, we listed the luxury brands that they offer, so be sure to check those out.
3. What countries do you sell your products to?
Do you want to ship worldwide or to only some specific country?
For example, Modalyst and BrandsGateway ship worldwide, but MerchMixer only provides US shipping.
We will let you know the countries the supplier ships to, so keep your eye open for that.
4. What is your budget?
Lastly, consider your budget.
You can get started even for free with some platforms like Modalyst.
On the other side, some platforms like TicDistribution require you to place a minimum order of 400 euros to get started.
The platform you choose makes a huge difference in how big an investment you must make to get started.
The 9 best luxury dropshipping suppliers in 2024
Next, let's jump into the best dropshipping suppliers for luxury goods.
For each supplier, we will:
- Include a link to their website. This gives you easy access to their main features and available products and brands.
- List the features. To give you a better idea of what the supplier is like, we will list features like their integrations, what countries they ship to, how long the shipping time is, and any specific things you should be aware of.
- List pros and cons. We will also list the pros and cons of the supplier.
- Product legitimate. For each supplier, we will check if their products are legitimate or fake and let you know.
- Introduce their pricing plans. Some suppliers are even free to use, and some suppliers require higher investments to get started. To help you, we will highlight these things.
Now, let's go into our list.
1. BrandsGateway Review
The first supplier on our list is BrandsGateway.
If you've always wanted to set up a luxury fashion brand store, you should consider BrandsGateway.
With BrandsGateway, you can access over 100+ luxury brands and their products.
Some of the most popular brands include:
- Michael Kors
- Tory Burch
- Frankie Morello
And many more brands.
Note: A brand many people are interested in dropshipping is Louis Vuitton. Unfortunately, BrandsGateway does not offer LV items. Also, we didn't find any other dropshipping supplier that offers Louis Vuitton. To learn more about LV dropshipping, take a look at our article here!
For each brand, you get access to hundreds of products.
In total, there are 20,000+ products available. These products are divided into different categories; some of the most popular ones are:
In our opinion, that's an impressive amount of luxury brands, categories, and products.
BrandsGateway has warehouses in Europe and the US, allowing you to sell luxury items from big brands worldwide.
For countries inside of the EU, the shipping time varies from one to two days, and outside of the EU, the shipping time is three to five days.
BrandsGateway integrates with all of the main ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce, Shift4shop, BigCommerce, and Wix:
You also have the option to sell on marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, Farfetch, and Poshmark:
BrandsGateway product legitimate guarantee: BrandsGateway has something called 'Authenticity Assurance,' stating that all of their products are sourced directly from authorized and reputable dealers. So yes, their products are legitimate.
How do you connect BrandsGateway to your store?
BrandsGateway provides an automated plugin solution for Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Shift4Shop stores.
You can access these integrations once you select one of their available plans.
- Access to some of the world's most famous luxury brands. With BrandsGateway, you get access to some of the biggest luxury brands. BrandsGateway says their suppliers discount their products up to 85% so dropshippers can get higher profit margins.
- Fast delivery times. Within the EU, products are delivered in one to three business days; outside of the EU, it takes five to seven business days.
- Return policy. This is important, especially for dropshippers selling luxury items, as the products are more high-ticket. BrandsGateway promises a 14-day return policy for dropshipping orders.
- Automated order placement. BrandsGateway offers automated dropshipping solutions for Shopify, Shift4Shop, Wix, and WooCommerce stores.
- Not the cheapest option. To use BrandsGateway for your ecommerce store, you must pay $297 monthly to access its products.
So, what does the pricing look like for Brandsgateway?
For dropshippers wanting to sell the available products, the cost is $297 monthly or $1,885 yearly.
If you want to browse the available products and features, you can create an account for free.
2. Modalyst Review
Next, we will jump into Modalyst.
While BrandsGateway required quite a heavy investment to get started, Modalyst doesn't need a big one.
In fact, you can get started even for free with a 25-product limit.
The 'downside' compared to BrandsGateway is that there are fewer luxury products from big brands available on Modalyst.
They have some luxury brands available, like Calvin Klein, Dolce, and Gabbana, but significantly less than BrandsGetaway.
Most of Modalyst's products are high-end clothes that are not branded, so if that's what you want, then that's great.
To give you an example, this is the 'Women's clothing' section inside of Modalyst:
As you can see, there are 39,000+ products available, just under one category. Many of these are not 'luxury products,' but quite a significant majority of them are.
Many of Modalyst's products can be shipped worldwide, but it depends on the supplier.
Modalyst product legitimate guarantee: Many of Modalyst's products can be found from AliExpress, so we don't believe that all of the products are from the original suppliers. However, you can find many US-based suppliers from their category that are proven to be the original suppliers of the product.
How do you connect Modalyst to your store?
Similar to BrandsGateway, Modalyst has a direct plugin for ecommerce platforms Wix, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
You get access to these plugins even with Modalyst's free plan.
- You can get started for free. A big advantage of Modalyst is that you can get started for free for dropshipping up to 25 products.
- Large amount of available products. When using Modalyst, you get access to over ten million products. Most of them are not luxury products, but we are sure you can find luxury products from the large collection in any niche.
- Available return policy. According to Modalyst, all of its suppliers are required to offer a 14-day return policy for the ordered products. If the return reason falls within their policy, they will provide you with a full refund.
- It does not have the fastest shipping times. While some Modalyst suppliers are US-based and have reasonable shipping times, many of them ship from China with up to 30 days of shipping time. This can be a big turn-off for potential customers.
As we previously mentioned, Modalyst has a generous free plan called 'Hobby' that allows you to access their platform with a limit of 25 products per online store.
If you want to add more products to your online store or access the premium suppliers, you have to opt for the 'Start Up' plan ($35 per month) or the 'Pro' plan ($90 per month).
Related article: Modalyst Review: Should You Use It After Wix Acquired It?
3. BDroppy Review
Third on our list is BDroppy.
BDroppy is a dropshipping supplier service created by BrandsDistribution, and it gets you access to 120+ luxury fashion brands from Italy.
Some of these brands include:
- Calvin Klein
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Michael Kors
And over 100+ other brands.
To give you an example of the products that the brands offer, this is what the search looks like under the 'Bags' category:
To provide you with another example, here is the search for the 'Watches' category:
You can find luxury items from big brands under every category there is. The categories are divided into the following ones:
Under these, there are almost a hundred subcategories, such as sandals, belts, jewelry, dresses, and coats.
Regarding shipping, BDroppy has a warehouse in Italy, and they promise to ship their products worldwide within two to eight days. That's quite impressive worldwide shipping time if you ask us.
BDroppy product legitimate guarantee: BrandsDistribution, the company behind BDroppy, states that all of their products are 100% authentic and from the original suppliers.
How do you connect BDroppy to your store?
Like all previous suppliers, BDroppy directly integrates with ecommerce platforms WooCommerce, Shopify, Squarespace, Ecwid, Wix, and PrestaShop.
- Access to 120+ original luxury fashion brands. All of BDroppy's suppliers are certified and verified, so you can be sure you're not dropshipping fake products.
- Fast worldwide shipping. BDroppy's warehouse is located in Italy, which enables fast and safe deliveries to more than 50 countries worldwide. Additionally, their catalog is available in 24 currencies and 20 languages!
- Extended and easy returns. BDroppy has one of the most prolonged return policies you can find. Customers can return products within 20 days of receiving the order, which is good news for you as a seller.
- Marketing videos and materials. BDroppy provides its sellers with a large selection of products and videos they can use. This makes it much easier to start your advertising and set up product pages.
- High cost. BDroppy is not the cheapest option out there. If you want to save on your supplier choice, it may not be the right option for you.
BDroppy has two plans available for dropshippers.
For most people, the 'Plugin' plan ($99 per month) is the right option as it gives you one integration and the ability to add up to 1000 products to your store.
If you have more than one store or want to sell more than 1,000 products, then you should go with the 'Plugin +' plan.
If you want to browse BDroppy's products, you can create a free account on their website.
4. FragranceX Review
Fourth on the list is a supplier focusing on fragrances.
With FragranceX, you get access to all the top fragrance brands there are.
Some of these include:
- Calvin Klein
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Christian Dior
- Kim Kardashian
And thousands of other luxury fragrance options for both men and women. In total, there are over 8,500 fragrances available.
What's cool about the fragrances is that there are different 'packages' for them. This is what we mean:
One stand-out feature of FragranceX is that they offer free shipping for orders over $35 in value. For orders below that, you can expect to pay between $5 and $15 for shipping.
Plus, FragranceX ships to over 220 countries, so you can be almost sure that your target country is on the list.
If customers want to return their order and get a refund, a 30-day return policy is available.
FragranceX product legitimate guarantee: According to FragranceX, all of their products are from the original designers, meaning that the products are not fake. Looking at their Trustpilot profile, we couldn't find complaints that the products would be fake.
How do you connect FragranceX to your store?
To connect FragranceX to your dropshipping store, you must register as a wholesale seller on their platform.
FragranceX doesn't offer direct integrations with ecommerce platforms, but API integrations are possible.
- Get access to over 8,500 fragrances. FragranceX literally has all of the world's biggest luxury fragrance brand products in its catalog. As a seller, you get access to all of these.
- Tester products. FragranceX allows you to order tested products at discounted prices. They are just like the original product and help you decide if you want to sell the product or not.
- Ships to over 220 countries. FragranceX ships to over 220 countries and promises 4- to 12-day delivery worldwide.
- Doesn't offer direct integrations. There is an API integration available, but no direct integrations with ecommerce platforms. This is something FragranceX could improve on.
FragranceX is free to use for wholesale sellers. There is a short application process you have to go through before you get to start selling the products.
5. Griffati Review
Next is Griffati.
Griffati is a wholesale supplier that focuses on providing designer clothes from the top fashion brands around the world.
Their brand collection is quite impressive, including over 300 brands, such as:
- Calvin Klein
- Hugo Boss
- Armani Jeans
- Michael Kors
- Ralph Lauren
And more. Here are some other brands you can find from them:
You may wonder what kind of luxury products Griffati has available.
Looking at their categories and products, there are many available.
The main categories are:
Under these, you can find many sub-categories. Griffati states that they have over 20,000 in total.
When it comes to shipping, Griffati has warehouses around the world, and the shipping times vary from two to seven days.
Griffati product legitimate guarantee: According to Griffati, they only work with 100% original and exclusively Italian suppliers. When we looked at their Trustpilot profile, we couldn't find any complaints that the products would be fake.
How do you connect Griffati to your store?
Griffati has a dropshipping program that you can apply for. According to them, getting you accepted takes up to 72 hours.
Once you're accepted to the program, Griffati offers a direct integration for Shopify, Prestashop, and WooCommerce stores.
- Access to 20,000+ products. With Griffati, you get access to over 20,000 products that are from big Italian luxury brands.
- Fast worldwide shipping. Griffati ships to 180 countries worldwide, and their shipping times vary from two to seven days. It's one of the quickest shipping times you can find from a luxury dropshipping supplier.
- Dropshipping program. Dropshippers can integrate Griffati into Shopify effortlessly and get access to wholesale prices and product descriptions in 24 languages. There is also no minimum order placement required.
- Lacks return policy. Customers can only return their products and get money back if the product is defective or non-compliant. This is a huge disadvantage when compared to competitors like BrandsGateway.
Similar to FragranceX, Griffati is free to use for dropshippers. You have to go through a short application process to get access to selling the products.
6. AppScenic Review
AppScenic is a popular dropshipping app that gets you access to over one million dropshipping products.
Their main focus is not on luxury apparel, but they have furniture products that fit the 'luxury product' description.
Here is an example of some of the products under the furniture category:
Most of the available furniture is not from luxury brands; rather they are just high-quality products.
If you want to create an online store selling furniture and brand them as luxury furniture, we see AppScenic as a good opportunity for that.
The available furniture products are divided into different sub-categories. Some of the main ones are:
- Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom furniture
- Cabinets & storage
- Home office furniture
- Furniture accessories
To give you another example, here is what you can find in the 'Outdoor furniture' category:
AppScenic has suppliers worldwide, including the EU, UK, US, Canada and Australia. They ship from over 40 countries and promise two to eight-day shipping for their customers.
AppScenic product legitimate guarantee: AppScenic has a process for vetting suppliers for their platform, and they don't just accept anyone in. This ensures that the products are high quality. They don't offer products from big luxury brands, so their products are not either fake or legitimate.
How do you connect AppScenic to your store?
AppScenic provides a direct integration for Shopify, Woocommerce, and Wix stores. You can access the integration even with the free plan.
- Good for selling luxury furniture. We were surprised in a good way by how many furniture products AppScenic has in its catalog.
- Automated dropshipping process. Once you connect AppScenic to your online store, the app imports and syncs the products, handles automatic order fulfillment, and tracks orders.
- Fast delivery. AppScenic says publicly that their shipping time is two to five days. However, when we went through their suppliers, the actual time was two to eight days. Despite that, we consider it fast for worldwide suppliers.
- Free plan to browse the platform. Anyone who wants can browse AppScenic for free. You can't actually sell the products with the free plan, but you get access to all of the products, suppliers, and the integration.
- Paid monthly plan. We didn't find many cons to AppScenic, but one is the monthly plan. Some of the suppliers we have shown don't charge any monthly plans, but AppScenic charges.
As we mentioned, AppScenic has a free plan that is mainly made for browsing the platform.
For paid plans, the prices start at $24 per month and go up to $78 per month. If you want access to the premium suppliers, you have to select the 'Pro' plan, priced at $47 per month.
There is also a 7-day free trial for the paid plans, which is nice to see.
7. TicDistribution Review
If you want to sell watches from luxury brands, this one is for you.
TicDistribution provides its customers access to all the top luxury watch brands at up to 80% off suggested retail prices.
In total, there are 12 watch brands available, which are:
- Calvin Klein
- Emporio Armani
- Hugo Boss
- Marc Jacobs
- Michael Kors
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Daniel Wellington
In total, there are over 4,000 watch models available from these brands.
To give you an example of the available products, here are some available watches from Calvin Klein:
If you're interested more in the quality of the watches, this is what TicDistribution states:
For delivery, TicDistribution guarantees a delivery of 10-15 business days. Compared to other companies on this list, it's one of the slowest. However, it's still a manageable timeframe to keep customers happy.
TicDistribution product legitimate guarantee: TicDistribution says that all of their products are 100% authentic and from original sources. As we checked other companies, TicDistribution's Trustpilot profile did not contain any complaints about product quality.
How do you connect TicDistribution to your store?
TicDistribution doesn't have direct integrations with any ecommerce platforms.
This means you have to do most of the order processing manually if you want to use their service. You have to create a seller account from their website to do that.
- Access to major watch brands. Using TicDistribution, you can access major watch brands, including Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger.
- 2-year product warranty. TicDistribution promises a 2-year warranty for all the available watches. If the product is damaged when it arrives, customers can receive a full refund by returning it.
- Minimum order value. TicDistribution requires a minimum order value of 400 euros.
- No ecommerce integrations. For dropshippers, it's not ideal that no ecommerce platform integrations are available.
TicDistribution is free to use for its sellers. However, you must make a minimum order of 400 euros to get started.
Disclaimer: If you're a beginner, be cautious about dropshipping watches. You can learn more in this article: Please DON’T Start Dropshipping Watches (4 Reasons Why)
8. MerchMixer Review
Next, let's move to MerchMixer.
Many of MerchMixer's products are low-cost, but they have many 'luxury' products in categories like electronics, clothing, bags, health, and home improvement.
On top of product categories, MerchMixer has product collections, such as:
- Fitness fun
- Kitchen confidential
- Best of brands
- Comfy life
- Good gadgets
- Products with UPCs
In total, you can find over 500,000 products from MerchMixer's catalog.
Plus, MerchMixer gets you access to many big-brand products like Sony, Logitech, Nikon, New Balance, and Ray-Ban.
Regarding refund and return policy, MerchMixer promises a 30-day money-back guarantee for its customers.
This is what they say about the return and refund policy:
MerchMixer product legitimate guarantee: We couldn't find any public guarantees whether MerchMixer's big brand/luxury items are original or fake. However, looking into their Shopify app reviews, there are no complaints that the products would be fake or even bad quality.
How do you connect MerchMixer to your store?
MerchMixer has an app for Shopify store owners. To access it, you can go directly to the Shopify app store and install MerchMixer from there:
On top of the Shopify integration, an integration is available for WooCommerce stores, which you can access from MerchMixer's home page.
- Luxury products are in many categories. If you want a solution offering luxury/big brand items from many different categories, you should consider MerchMixer.
- Trusted solution for Shopify store owners. MerchMixer's Shopify reviews have over 200 reviews with a rating of 4.5/5, which we would consider really good. Many of these reviews are from other dropshippers using MerchMixer for their stores.
- Fast US-based shipping. Using MerchMixer, you can expect shipping times as fast as two to seven days for all their products. This is thanks to their US-based warehouses.
- Praised customer service. Looking at the reviews of MerchMixer, it's especially praised for its good customer service.
- Doesn't offer worldwide shipping. As of right now, MerchMixer only ships within the US. If you're looking to ship luxury items worldwide, MerchMixer is not the supplier you should go with.
One of the big benefits of using MerchMixer is the available free plan. You can get started selling for free with a 25-product limit.
Once your store grows, you need to upgrade to the 'Pro' plan ($49 per month) or 'Premium' plan ($79 per month).
The paid plans come with access to exclusive products, unlimited orders, as well as unlimited product imports.
9. KidsDistribution Review
Last but not least on our list is KidsDistribution.
It's a luxury/big brand dropshipping supplier focusing on kids' clothing. If that's an area you're interested in, you should definitely check them out.
You can find products from brands like:
Here is a full list of the available brands:
So, what kind of products you can find for each brand?
The clothes are divided into girl's and boys clothing, and for both, you can find:
- Accessories like scarfs and bags
For shipping times, KidsDistribution promises to deliver the products to their customers within seven to ten days.
What's good is that they offer worldwide shipping.
Here is some extra information about their shipping if you're interested:
They also offer a ten-day return and refund policy for sellers and their customers.
KidsDistribution product legitimate guarantee: KidsDistribution says that 'all the items they sell are original and have authentic labels.' So yes, their products are all legitimate.
How do you connect KidsDistribution to your store?
To connect KidsDistribution to your ecommerce store, you have to create your seller account with them and send them an email asking for permission to dropship with them.
These are currently the available integrations for KidsDistribution:
As you can see, there is no Shopify integration available, which we hope they will add in the near future.
- Worldwide shipping. Even though KidsDistribution doesn't offer the fastest shipping out there, they do have a worldwide shipping option, which is nice to see.
- Niche products. KidsDistribution folly focuses on one niche: kids products. You get access to over 100 kids' clothing brands every season. If you're interested in those products, then we can recommend using them.
- Free dropshipping program. There are no costs involved when joining KidsDistribution's dropshipping program. Even if you don't end up selling their products, we recommend checking it out.
- There is no available Shopify integration. A big downside to KidsDistribution is that they don't offer integration for Shopify stores.
KidsDistribution is free to use for wholesale sellers and dropshippers.
FAQs about dropshipping luxury items/brands
To help you decide if you should go ahead and start dropshipping luxury items, let's look into a couple of frequently asked questions about it.
Is it legal to dropship luxury/big brand products?
As long as the company you work with works with the original suppliers for the luxury products, then it's legal. For example, new Louis Vuitton items are only sold in authentic LV stores. Therefore, you can only dropship used LV items.
Check our article on how not to get sued when dropshipping to learn more about the topic!
How can I dropship luxury items?
The best way to dropship luxury items is to use a company that has access to the luxury items/brands that you want to dropship. For example, BrandsGateway gets you access to many of the world's top clothing brands, like Calvin Klein. (More information here)
Is dropshipping luxury items profitable?
If you apply the right marketing strategies, have an appealing website, and provide good customer service, dropshipping luxury/big-brand items can be a profitable business. Like with any dropshipping, success doesn't come down to just one thing. It's a combination of many things.
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 12 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 8 Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 8 Best Sunglasses Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers (+ Niche Suppliers Included)
- The 14 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 9 Best Coffee Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it's' free!), but do you know what's even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Consider your budget. Your budget will play a major role in the supplier you are selecting. Some suppliers like BDroppy are more expensive to start with than suppliers like Modalyst.
- Know your needs. Most of the suppliers we listed offer different kinds of products. For example, KidsDistribution focuses on kids' luxury clothing, while Griffati focuses on designer clothing. Based on your needs, you should select the supplier that fits you.
- Get to know the supplier. Before you opt for a monthly plan, take a more in-depth look at the supplier's features. Do they ship to the countries you want? What does their refund policy look like? Do they offer products from the brands you wish to? All of these things matter.
- Check the available integrations. The supplier you select should have an integration available with your ecommerce platform. Make sure you confirm that before selecting a monthly plan.
- Opt for a plan. The last step of taking action is selecting a plan for the supplier. Some suppliers have monthly plans, and some do not. Depending on the supplier you select, you should check what their pricing looks like.
There you go!
All the best luxury dropshipping suppliers in one article.
Final verdict: The best luxury dropshipping supplier is BrandsGateway due to its unique offering of the world's most famous brands combined with huge discounts.
Some of the suppliers are more focused on niche products, like luxury fragrances or jewelry. Some are more general luxury suppliers that have all kinds of products available.
Keep that in mind when selecting your supplier.
If you need more information about dropshipping luxury items, don't forget to check out our complete guide here!
And if you have any additional questions, remember that you can always leave them below! All of the suppliers also have customer support, which you can contact.
Good luck with everything!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- How to Start an Online Niche Store in 2024 (7 Tips)
- How to Start a Dropshipping Business in the US (2024 Guide)
- Dropshipping Startup Checklist: 10 Things to Do Before Starting
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth guide on how to start dropshipping here!