Considering you've landed here, chances are you're looking to dropship supplements.
But here's the thing – you need reliable suppliers by your side to succeed.
So, for this article, we've handpicked the eight best supplement dropshipping suppliers just for you.
Ready to see more? Let's start!
The Best Supplement Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
For a quick overview of the best supplement dropshipping suppliers, check out the table below:
|Supliful||US||$0 / $49 / $349 per month||Supliful Review|
|OK Capsule||US||Free (Minimum 4,000 yearly orders.)||OK Capsule Review|
|HoneyComm||US||$147 / $197 / $297 per month||HoneyComm Review|
|Nutribl||UK||£2.75 for one item and £0.75 per additional item||Nutribl Review|
|Spocket||US + EU||$40 / $60 / $100 / $299 per month||Spocket Review|
|Syncee||Worldwide||$29 / $49 / $99 per month||Syncee Review|
|Power Body||UK||Free||Power Body Review|
|SMPNutra||US||3PL fulfillment fees (more info)||SMPNutra Review|
How do you choose the best supplement dropshipping supplier?
As you've seen in the supplier's table at the start of the article, there are plenty of supplement suppliers available.
There is no ‘one-fits-all' supplier, so how do you know which is the best choice?
We always recommend looking at the following criteria:
- Your target country. Where is your target audience located? Do you see any suppliers located in the same country? If so, you may be able to offer faster shipping times for your customers and save on shipping fees.
- Your budget. How much money are you willing to spend on your supplier?
- Your ecommerce platform. If your supplier offers an integration app for your ecommerce platform, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
- Supplier's reputation. Look for suppliers with a proven track record of providing high-quality supplements and receiving positive reviews from other customers.
You can apply these criteria to the list of suppliers and see which suppliers match!
Now, you can choose one of these by looking at their product catalog, pros & cons, or you can try out the first option.
The 8 best supplement dropshipping suppliers
Ready to find the perfect supplement dropshipping supplier for your store?
To help you make the most out of this article, we will do the following for each supplier:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Discuss the pros & cons. This will help you to make an informed decision about which supplier to pick.
- Check the store connection. If there's a way to connect the supplier to your dropshipping store, we will mention it!
- Introduce their pricing plans. Some suppliers are free, while others require a paid monthly membership.
Tip: Don't forget to read our Should You Dropship Supplements or Vitamins guide here.
1. Supliful Review
Imagine creating your own supplement brand without directly dealing with factories, inventory messes, or shipping headaches.
Sounds great, right? This is precisely where Supliful steps in!
Supliful is a US dropshipping supplier for white label supplements.
Simply put, it’s a platform that allows you to sell supplements under your brand name.
Yep, you read that right! Your very own brand without massive upfront investments.
What’s super cool about Supliful is that they offer a wide range of products, from vitamins to proteins, and even some fun stuff like personalized coffee.
Plus, they ensure these products don't just have catchy labels but are genuinely high-quality and safe:
- All-in-one solution. Spoiler: Supliful is the most complete supplier specializing in supplement dropshipping on this list! That means you can focus on building your brand.
- Possibility to expand your brand. Supliful offers 100+ unique supplement products, from vitamins for vitality to protein blends for fitness enthusiasts:
- Branding options. Do you want to brand your supplements using a minimalistic label? Done. A vibrant and colorful design? No problem! Supliful even offers a design service to bring your vision to life:
- Quality assurance. Every product in Supliful's lineup is FDA-compliant, which means it meets rigorous safety standards.
- Limited customization beyond labeling. Supliful excels in letting you customize product labels, but when it comes to the actual product's formula or ingredients, there are no customization options.
- International restrictions. Supliful operates from a fulfillment center in the US, which means the shipping cost to regions like Europe can range from $18 to $26 per shipment.
- Some questionable product formulations. Before selling a supplement, always read its ingredient list to see if it fits you. For example, Supliful's gummies might sound super healthy, but they contain ingredients like sugar and glucose syrup:
How do you connect Supliful to your store?
Another benefit of Supliful is that they have a Shopify app, which means connecting it to your store is effortless!
Supliful has three main pricing plans: Free, Starter, and Creator.
- The Free plan is excellent to try out Supliful. You can start building your brand with no upfront costs!
- The Starter plan ($49 per month) gets you everything in the Free plan, coupled with up to 15% discounts on products and some other advantages.
- The Creator plan ($349 per month) is for established brands or influencers. Apart from inheriting all features from the Starter plan, you get a dedicated account manager.
Read our in-depth Supliful review: Supliful Review: Everything They Don’t Tell You! (2023)
2. OK Capsule Review
OK Capsule is another US dropshipping supplier specializing in supplements and vitamins.
This company was founded by a doctor who wanted to bring quality, transparency, and effectiveness back to the supplement industry.
OK Capsule aims to end the ‘one-bottle-fits-all' approach and prevent forcing consumers to choose from endless numbers of bottles with little understanding of which brands could be trusted or which supplements might yield results.
Instead, they allow you to personalize the supplement formula to only contain the ingredients that your audience needs and nothing more.
For example, you can create solution supplement packs designed to treat a condition like high cholesterol or even entirely personalize the packs based on your end customer's goals:
- Unique packaging. OK Capsule delivers supplements in eco-friendly, compostable vitamin packs. These are portable and can be personalized for your audience. You can even add your customer's name, like saying, ‘Let's get started, Jeremy.'
- Customization beyond the label design. OK Capsule allows you to dropship self-formulated vitamin packs!
- Quality-first. OK Capsule has a state-of-the-art facility in Nevada equipped with all the necessary technology to create private label personalized supplements, and they carefully screen and test ingredients to ensure quality, transparency, and ethical harvesting.
- Demanding partnership requirements. Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to start dropshipping with OK Capsule. The partnership requires you to place a deposit to start and make at least 4,000 orders per year.
- Only within the continental US. OK Capsule only ships to the continental US.
How do you connect OK Capsule to your store?
OK Capsule offers a private Shopify app or an API connection you can use to connect your store:
If you (plan to) meet the partnership requirements of OK Capsule, you can complete the form here, and a representative will contact you shortly.
3. Private Label Supplements (HoneyComm) Review
Private Label Supplements is the next supplement supplier.
They're based in the US and offer all kinds of supplements, from antioxidants to nutritional oils, skincare, and sports nutrition.
And as you can see on their homepage, they now have a dropshipping service!
This dropshipping service is called HoneyComm:
HoneyComm offers 100+ US-made products in over 15 categories that follow the required FDA Registration and GMP Certification:
- USA-Made products. HoneyComm only sells products that are made in the United States and follow the required FDA Registration and GMP Certification.
- No MOQs. With HoneyComm, you only pay for what you sell. There are no order minimums or labeling costs.
- Ready-to-use label templates. You can download label templates for your product, which you can open in any vector image editor to design your label:
- Custom formulas. Like OK Capsule, HoneyComm offers custom formulation services!
- Expensive shipping outside the US. Similar to Supliful, HoneyComm's shipping costs to regions outside the US are quite costly:
- Pricey memberships. As you'll see in a minute, HoneyComm's pricing plans are quite expensive.
How do you connect HoneyComm to your store?
HoneyComm integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and GrooveKart:
Unfortunately, HoneyComm isn't so price-competitive as Supliful, with the cheapest plan starting at $147 per month plus a $397 one-time set-up fee if you pay monthly:
4. Nutribl Review
The next supplement dropshipping supplier is Nutribl.
Unlike the previous suppliers on this list, Nutribl is based in the UK.
With no MOQs and label design services, it's another ‘all-under-one-roof' supplier!
Although social proof of Nutribl was hard to find, it's actually a trading division of Troo Health Care Ltd, a trusted UK supplement provider:
- High-quality supplements. Nutribl products are made in the UK to GMP standards, and they've achieved the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Certification, which shows their commitment to high standards.
- New product development. If you want to develop a custom-formula supplement, Nutribl can help you!
- Fast order processing. Any orders placed before 2 p.m. Monday to Friday will be shipped the same day.
- Only ships within the UK. As a UK-based company, Nutribl only dropships orders to customers who have a shipping address within the UK.
- No automated integration. Nutribl doesn't offer any automation features, and you must process your orders through spreadsheet uploads.
How do you connect Nutribl to your store?
Unfortunately, you can't directly connect Nutribl to your store. You can read more about how their dropship system works here:
Nutribl's dropship service costs from £2.75 for one item and £0.75 per additional item if sent by 2nd class mail.
This fee covers the picking of your order item(s), private labeling (optional), packing, and shipping with a branded delivery note (optional).
5. Spocket Review
Spocket is a platform that partners with many dropshipping suppliers and aggregates their products into a single product catalog.
Most dropshipping suppliers (80%) on Spocket are located in the United States or Europe. This has several advantages, such as faster shipping times!
Here are some examples of supplements from Spocket's catalog:
- US & EU suppliers. Spocket mostly partners with suppliers from the US and EU. Often, this translates to faster shipping times and higher-quality products.
- Free trial. Spocket offers a free 14-day trial, so you can try out the platform before committing to a paid plan.
- Automated. Using Spocket's integration, you can easily push products to your store and fulfill your orders!
- No customized packaging. When dropshipping supplements through Spocket, remember that they will have someone else's brand on them. You can't customize the packaging to your brand.
- There is less variety in supplements. Since Spocket isn't a specialized supplement supplier, you'll have fewer supplements to choose from.
How do you connect Spocket to your store?
Spocket offers integrations with most of the popular ecommerce platforms! You can check out their website for more information.
Spocket’s pricing plans are listed below:
Exclusive Spocket offer: Enter the coupon code: SpocketTrial during checkout, and you'll instantly unlock a FREE 30-day trial. Click here to redeem your free trial now!
You can also create a free account here to browse through Spocket’s product catalog.
Read our in-depth Spocket review: Spocket Review: Does It Have the Best Suppliers in 2023?
6. Syncee Review
Let's continue with Syncee, which is a dropshipping platform similar to Spocket!
As you can see from Syncee's homepage, it offers more than eight million dropshipping products from various categories.
Syncee has a bit more of a global focus, as you'll find suppliers from the US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, and more!
Here are some examples of supplements we found on Syncee:
Exclusive Syncee Offer for Shopify and Wix users: Use DoDropshipping10 during checkout to enjoy a 10% off on the Pro, Business, Plus Marketplace plans. This offer is valid with your first subscription plan and for a limited time. Don't miss out!
- Chat with suppliers. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you can ask suppliers some important questions before partnering with them.
- Find suppliers based on location. You can easily find suppliers from the best dropshipping countries on Syncee.
- Auto order feature. When integrated with Syncee, for example, using Syncee’s Shopify app, new orders are automatically forwarded to the supplier.
- No customized labels. Similar to Spocket, you can't customize the label of the supplements to your brand.
How do you connect Syncee to your store?
Syncee can be integrated with many ecommerce platforms. You can find more information on their website!
Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $99 per month (you need at least the Basic plan to start selling):
However, don't forget you can test any of the plans for 14 days without actual charges. And if you choose to pay annually, you can save up to eight monthly subscription costs!
Read our in-depth Syncee review: Syncee Review: Does It Have the Best Global Suppliers?
7. Power Body Review
If you want to start your own fitness nutrition brand in the UK, you should definitely check out Power Body.
Power Body is a UK retailer and a wholesaler, and they have a free dropship program as well:
- Possibility to sell over 80 brands. If you want to start a general online store selling supplements, you can partner with Power Body to get access to 80+ brands!
- Ten years of experience. Power Body has been in the business for over ten years already.
- Branded packaging, labels, and invoices. All of these will be customized to your brand!
- Strict entry requirements. To enter Power Body's dropship program, you must register with HMRC, work from existing fitness-related trade premises, and sell via a professionally-made ecommerce store with an existing inventory of at least 100 fitness products.
How do you connect Power Body to your store?
Power Body uses an API integration to connect to your store. You can read more about it here.
As long as you comply with Power Body's requirements, their dropship program is free to join!
8. SMPNutra Review
The last supplement supplier on this list is SMPNutra.
SMPNutra is based in the US and can manufacture custom supplements for your brand.
They also have 500+ private label supplements in stock.
As you can imagine, with that many different supplements, SMPNutra sells all kinds of items, from capsules to jellybeans:
The reason we've placed SMPNutra last on the list is that it's not a ‘real' dropshipping supplier.
That's because you must pre-purchase inventory before you start selling. However, SMPNutra does offer a fulfillment service where they will store your products and ship them out to your customers:
- Highly rated manufacturer. SMPNutra has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on Google:
- Massive product catalog. SMPNutra has over 500 stock supplements to choose from, and you can also formulate your own!
- Requires upfront investment. The most significant con of SMPNutra is that they don't strictly follow the dropshipping model. Instead, it's more like a paid 3PL service.
- High MOQs. The minimum order quantity for stock supplements is 1,500 bottles, while custom formulations require up to 5,000 bottles (depending on the complexity of the formula).
How do you connect SMPNutra to your store?
After partnering with SMPNutra, your store will be connected using their 3PL software.
SMPNutra's standard fulfillment rate is $2.00 per item and $1,00 per additional item as long as it's packed together.
There's also a storage fee of $50 per month for pallets sized 4′ x 4′ x 5′.
For a complete overview of the fulfillment fees, click here!
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 8 Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 8 Best Sunglasses Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 9 Best Coffee Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 10 Best Home Decor Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 12 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers (+ Niche Suppliers Included)
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Remember that picking a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform will make it much easier to run your dropshipping store!
- It’s even better if you can find a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform and is located in your target audience’s country.
- Check out our overview table and see if you can find one!
- If you found a supplier, register for a free account (if available) and check if they offer the products you want to sell.
- If you didn’t find the right supplier in this article, check out our other lists here.
- Lastly, if you’re unsure if the supplement niche is the right fit, check out 25 other niche ideas here.
If you work with the right dropshipping suppliers, the supplement niche is definitely one where you can find some fantastic products to sell.
But which supplement supplier is the best in 2023?
Final verdict: The best supplement dropshipping supplier to use in 2023 is Supliful. They offer an all-in-one solution for dropshipping white label supplements, and anyone can join their platform!
If you want another overview of the other options, here is the overview table from the start of the article:
|Supliful||US||$0 / $49 / $349 per month|
|OK Capsule||US||Free (Minimum 4,000 yearly orders.)|
|HoneyComm||US||$147 / $197 / $297 per month|
|Nutribl||UK||£2.75 for 1 item and £0.75 per additional item|
|Spocket||US + EU||$40 / $60 / $100 / $299 per month|
|Syncee||Worldwide||$29 / $49 / $99 per month|
|SMPNutra||US||3PL fulfillment fees (more info)|
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. And good luck with your choice!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: