Are you planning to build an online business that will conquer Australia’s ecommerce market?
If so, you will likely benefit from a dropshipping supplier based in Australia.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the 16 best dropshipping suppliers from Australia. Furthermore, we have ranked them based on criteria like turnaround time, product quality, and customer service.
These suppliers operate from and store their products in Australian warehouses, which means you will be able to achieve much quicker shipping times compared to your competitors who are using Chinese suppliers.
Also, it doesn’t matter if you are planning to start a general store or a niche store.
That’s because we have split the article into two separate lists:
- The best dropshipping suppliers in Australia who offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best dropshipping suppliers in Australia who are focused on a specific niche.
We will begin with the list of Australia’s best general dropshipping suppliers shortly, but before that, let’s look at why dropshipping in Australia is a great idea.
Why would you dropship to Australia?
When starting a dropshipping business, it’s important to do some market research before taking the leap.
Considering you’ve landed on this article, you’re probably thinking about starting an online business in Australia. But is Australia a good market for dropshipping?
Well, let’s find out!
Some countries have certain characteristics that make them ideal for dropshipping. These include:
- Access to fast shipping methods
- Potential customers with a high disposable income
- Many potential customers, which allows you to scale the business
- A way to easily reach your potential customers with an online marketing method like Facebook Ads
In other words, Australia would need the following elements to be a good country for dropshippers:
- Great logistics
- A high GDP per capita
- A large population
- A high social media penetration
So, should you do dropshipping in Australia?
Well, to say it straight and simple, yes!
Let’s now take a look at the four elements from the bulleted list above to see why Australia is such a good country for dropshippers.
Or take a look at our infographic below:
Does Australia offer you access to fast shipping methods?
To answer this question, let’s look at Australia’s logistics performance index. This is a tool that tracks the performance of the logistics chain for many countries.
A country that scores well on the logistics performance index has efficient custom clearance processes, a great transport-related infrastructure, and competitively priced shipments.
Above, you will see the logistics performance index for the top 20 countries in the world. As you can see, Australia ranks 18th.
In other words, Australia does have better logistics than most of the world’s countries, but it’s nothing spectacular.
Still, when using one of this list’s Australian dropshipping suppliers, you will be able to offer your customers fast shipping times. This is because your dropshipping supplier’s warehouse will be located in the same country as your target audience.
Do people in Australia have a high disposable income?
If your target audience has a high disposable income, the chance of them buying your product increases.
In Australia, each capita earns around $51,812.
Besides having a relatively high income, Australians spend a relatively high amount on ecommerce purchases.
On average, each capita in Australia spends around $1,764 on online purchases. Due to this, Australia ranks 6th in the ranking of countries that spend the most on ecommerce purchases:
In the end, I think we can conclude that people in Australia do have high disposable incomes!
Are there many potential customers in Australia?
Let’s now look at whether or not you will be able to scale your online business in Australia.
We will do this by analyzing two facts about Australia:
- Australia has a population of around 25.8 million people.
- Australia’s ecommerce market is expected to grow with an annual growth rate of 4.22%, reaching a market volume of $35,045m by 2025.
First of all, it may look like Australia’s population is a bit lower than most people would expect, considering the country’s sheer size.
However, Australia’s population shouldn’t be a worry. A population of 25.8 million people is still enough to avoid quickly hitting a “ceiling” in the dropshipping market when scaling. Remember that there are also other great dropshipping countries with even smaller populations like Israel (8.7m) or Norway (5.5m).
Besides that, Australia offers a relatively large ecommerce market that grows at 4.22% per year. That sounds great, right?
Can you reach customers in Australia with online marketing?
Australia features a social network penetration of 79.9%. This means that you will be able to reach 4 out of 5 people living in Australia with online marketing campaigns.
Considering this, targeting your potential customers shouldn’t be your biggest struggle.
Besides, the second most popular media activity for Australians (after watching television) is social media.
All in all, I think we can state that Australia is a great country to start a new online business in. It offers a high GDP per capita, an English-speaking population, and a high ecommerce spend per capita.
What are the most popular payment gateways in Australia?
Before we begin with the list of dropshipping suppliers, I wanted to quickly give you some more information about the most popular payment gateways in Australia.
Digital wallets like PayPal, Google Pay, or Apple Pay come in second. They are being used in around 22% of online transactions.
Credit cards and digital wallets are the most popular payment gateways in Australia. However, not all transactions are made through these payment gateways. Other payment methods in Australia include bank transfers, cash, and others.
The best general dropshipping suppliers from Australia
With all information about Australia out of the way, we can now start with the list of Australia’s best dropshipping suppliers!
We have compiled this list by screening each supplier on criteria for good dropshipping suppliers, such as:
- Customer service
- Product catalog
- Integration possibilities
- Order processing times
I’m hoping to make this list as valuable as possible, so for each one of these suppliers, we will:
- Include a link to their website. You will be able to either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the supplier. This way, you learn about the supplier and their unique features.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Tell you how to connect this supplier to your store. This way, we can guide you in the right direction to integrate the supplier’s products with your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
Ready to start? Let’s go!
Let’s start this list with Colourblocker.
Colourblocker is a dropshipping supplier based in Australia that offers products in various niches.
They focus on selling thousands of products that could assist you in life. Most often, you will find products in the kitchen, home, or office niche.
Colourblocker’s sourcing team is constantly on the lookout for the latest and most wanted products.
Thus, if you’re looking for a reliable dropshipping supplier that will help you grow your business, take a look at Colourblocker!
- Cool products. If you love things that will make your life easier or more fun, you will love Colourblocker’s product catalog. For example, take a look at these protective goggles for cutting onions!
- It’s free. You will be able to join Colourblocker’s dropship program for free!
- Fast order processing. Colourblocker will pick and pack your order within 48 hours after the order has been placed. However, usually, it’s less than 12 hours!
- Free shipping. All products bought on Colourblocker come with free shipping. Packages will be delivered using Australia Post eParcel.
- No express shipping. Colourblocker currently doesn’t offer any express shipping options. Orders will take around 7 to 10 business days to be delivered.
- Restocking fee. If a customer wants to return the product, they will have to pay the return shipping costs. On top of that, Colourblocker charges a $7.95 restocking fee.
How do you connect Colourblocker to your store?
At this moment, Colourblocker doesn’t offer any automated integrations. Once you receive an order, you will have to place it manually on Colourblocker’s website.
However, when partnered with Colourblocker, you will be able to access a CSV document that will contain a lot of information about a product. This document will make it a lot easier to publish a product on your website.
To read more about dropshipping with Colourblocker, check out their information page here.
Colourblocker is free to use!
Next on the list is Syncee.
Syncee is a B2B platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers. Simply said, it’s a place where dropshippers and retailers can find their suppliers!
Now, you might think that you will only find Australian suppliers on Syncee, but that’s not true. Syncee collects suppliers from all over the world.
But, don’t worry, there are still plenty of Australian dropshipping suppliers to choose from.
If you’re interested, then check out these two examples of Australian dropshipping suppliers that I found on Syncee:
- Pricing. Are you planning to publish less than 25 products on your online store? Then you’re in luck. That’s because Syncee will be free for you!
- Chat with suppliers. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you will be able to ask suppliers some important questions before partnering with them.
- Find suppliers based on location. It’s very easy to find dropshipping suppliers from Australia on Syncee, just filter on “Ships from: Australia”!
- Auto order feature. When integrated with their app, for example, Syncee’s Shopify app, your new orders will be automatically forwarded to your supplier when customers purchase products from your online store.
- User-friendliness. According to reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
- More suited to find niche suppliers. When looking through Syncee’s supplier marketplace, you will discover that most suppliers are in a pretty specific niche. As an example, take a look at the two Australian dropshipping suppliers above. So, don’t expect to find a huge catalog of different products like on AliExpress.
How do you connect Syncee to your store?
You can find a list of Syncee’s current integrations on their homepage.
For stores with more than 25 published products, Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $129 per month:
The next dropshipping supplier on the list is called CJdropshipping.
The special thing about CJdropshipping is that it is a platform containing dropshipping suppliers with warehouses in a lot of different countries.
And, of course, Australia is one of them!
You can browse through all products that are located in Australian warehouses here.
If you didn’t find the product you were looking for in their catalog, CJdropshipping also offers a sourcing service.
Using it, you can post a sourcing request for a certain product, and CJdropshipping’s team will try to find it for you!
Note: To post a sourcing request, you will have to create an account on CJdropshipping first
- Free to use. When you are partnered with CJdropshipping, you won’t have to pay any setup fees, storage fees, or monthly fees.
- Sourcing service. Have you seen an awesome product somewhere, but is it not available on CJdropshipping? Then you can always post a sourcing request, and CJdropshipping’s team will try to source it for you!
- Advanced features. With CJdropshipping’s Shopify app, you can get access to advanced features like automated order fulfillment.
- Customer service. CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
How do you connect CJdropshipping to your store?
If your store is hosted on Shopify, you can simply use CJdropshipping’s Shopify app to connect it to your store.
As I mentioned, CJdropshipping is free to use!
Ozdingo is a large Australian online marketplace.
On their website, you can buy products that are stocked in Australia from Australian suppliers.
Everyone in Australia is able to shop on Ozdingo, but they also have a dropshipping program available:
- Great reviews. Since Ozdingo is a public retailer as well, they get a lot of reviews. Luckily, they look amazing. On Trustpilot, Ozdingo has over 5,000 reviews and averages a 4.9-star rating.
- Free shipping and fast order processing. All orders placed on Ozdingo are shipped out for free the next business day.
- Returns are covered. Ozdingo offers a “No Worries” guarantee, meaning that customers can get their money back without any hassle within 30 days.
- It’s a public retailer. This is a disadvantage since anyone in your target audience will be able to purchase the same products you are selling for a lower price.
How do you connect Ozdingo to your store?
Ozdingo doesn’t offer any automated integrations to their dropshipping partners.
Whenever you get new orders, you would have to order these yourself through Ozdingo’s website.
Dropshipzone is an Australian-based wholesale and dropshipping platform. They supply products from various categories to online merchants in Australia.
Dropshipzone’s well-known brands include Artiss, Giselle Bedding, Everfit, Giantz, Gardeon, and more:
- Sell products from authentic Australian brands. By selling products from Australian brands, you will know that their quality will be good and your customers will love them. You may even find some products which are made in Australia as well!
- Relatively fast shipping times. Dropshipzone’s shipping times will depend on your customer’s location, but for example, if your customer is located in Victoria, shipping will take just three to five business days.
- No customized packaging. Dropshipzone doesn’t provide customized cartons, so you will be unable to print your own logo/slogan on the carton. Instead, the cartons will contain the logo of the product’s brand.
- Low rating. Dropshipzone does offer a Shopify app, but it currently has a 2.3-star rating from a total of 9 reviews. Despite this, Dropshipzone ensured us that the issues with the app have now been fixed.
- No next-day express delivery. Dropshipzone doesn’t offer a (paid) option for extra fast shipping.
How do you connect Dropshipzone to your store?
If you’re a Shopify user, you can connect Dropshipzone to your store using their Shopify app:
You will just need to pay for the orders you place on Dropshipzone. That’s correct, no monthly fees!
Let’s continue with the next dropshipping supplier, SaleHoo.
Strictly speaking, SaleHoo isn’t really a dropshipping supplier, but a platform that allows you to find other dropshipping suppliers!
So, can you find Australian dropshipping suppliers on SaleHoo as well?
Well, yes! Take a look at these Australian dropshipping suppliers from SaleHoo:
All in all, SaleHoo features over 8,000 dropshipping suppliers from all around the world!
- Vetted suppliers. When a new supplier applies to be included in SaleHoo’s directory, they will be thoroughly checked first. This ensures that all suppliers in SaleHoo’s directory are reliable and trustworthy.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that SaleHoo doesn’t fit your business, you will be able to get your money back hassle-free.
- Great customer service. SaleHoo’s reviews on Trustpilot mostly mention SaleHoo’s great customer service team.
- It’s a supplier directory. By doing an extensive (Google) search, you may be able to find the supplier you’re looking for yourself.
How do you connect SaleHoo to your store?
Remember, SaleHoo is just a platform that allows you to find and contact many different dropshipping suppliers.
This means that there is no way to directly link SaleHoo or the dropshipping supplier to your store.
The way in which you will connect your store to the supplier will depend on the supplier you will choose to work with. Some will require you to send them your orders in a .csv file, while others will offer integrations to your store if you’re using an ecommerce platform like Shopify.
In order to gain access to SaleHoo’s supplier directory, you will need their “SaleHoo Directory” plan, which costs $67 per year or $127 for a lifetime plan.
The great thing about SaleHoo’s pricing is that they offer a $1 trial (7 days), which is an excellent option for people who just want to try SaleHoo out for a few days and see if it’s the right fit for them!
We will continue the list with iDropship, a dropshipping supplier offering a wide range of products made in Australia. It is owned and operated by Australians with more than 20 years of experience.
The thing that stands out from this supplier is that among others, they offer a lot of high ticket products.
For example, take a look at this spin bike:
That’s a unique dropshipping product, right?
- White-labeled packaging. iDropship’s white-labeled packaging keeps you in the picture for every shipped product. This ensures that the customer is unaware of iDropship’s presence in the process.
- No monthly costs. You will be able to start dropshipping with iDropship for free. Also, there are no setup fees.
- High-quality images are supplied. You won’t have to worry about non-attractive product images. When partnered with iDropship, you will be able to download high-quality product images.
- Mostly for high-ticket dropshippers. I’m not sure if this is a con for you, but when scrolling through iDropship’s products, you will see totally different products compared to a supplier like AliExpress.
- The customer service may disappoint you. This supplier has a couple of negative ratings on Trustpilot. Most people complain about poor customer service, but some say they got frustrated when setting up their online store with iDropship.
How do you connect iDropship to your store?
One remarkable thing about iDropship is that they have created a private Shopify integration app.
Using an API connection, this dropshipping supplier can be connected to any Shopify store that partners with them.
To read more about how to connect iDropship to your Shopify store, check out their blog post here.
You can sign up for and use iDropship for free. You will only have to pay for the orders you place.
eSources is one of the oldest and most experienced dropshipping supplier directories out there.
In their directory of dropshipping suppliers, you will find suppliers from all over the world. More than half of their directory consists of UK wholesalers, but they have over 50 Australian dropshipping suppliers as well!
The great thing is that eSources tries to prevent adding “middleman” dropshipping suppliers to their directory. This is done by thoroughly checking the suppliers before adding them to the directory.
- Many dropshipping suppliers from Australia. You will be able to choose from over 50 Australian dropshipping suppliers/wholesalers!
- Outdated website. It looks like eSources hasn’t updated the look of their website since they started their business. On the plus side, they do regularly update their products and suppliers.
- Many products on the free plan have MOQ. When you don’t pay for eSources, you can only view a limited amount of dropshipping suppliers. In that case, most of the products you will find will be from wholesalers.
How do you connect eSources to your store?
This question will depend on the supplier you will end up working with.
I’m guessing that most suppliers won’t offer advanced integrations and that you will most likely have to send a list of your orders in .csv format to your supplier every day.
eSources has a free plan, but you will only see a restricted part of their whole database and therefore won’t be able to contact every supplier.
For prices starting from £12.50, you will be able to get their “International Supplier” plan, which enables you to access the whole database of international suppliers:
The best niche dropshipping suppliers in Australia
I’m afraid that those were all of the general dropshipping suppliers based in Australia.
But don’t be sad! Because now, we can start with the list of the best niche dropshipping suppliers.
With a niche dropshipping supplier, you will likely find slightly higher-quality products. Also, your dropshipping will probably know a little bit more about their products, so they will probably be able to answer your questions really well.
Tip: If you’re looking to build a new niche store, but aren’t sure yet which niche to pick, then check out the 25 best niche ideas for your store.
1. Printful (Print on demand)
We will start the list of niche suppliers with Printful, a print on demand dropshipping supplier with two warehouses in Australia, one in Brisbane and one in Victoria.
In case you aren’t familiar with print on demand dropshipping, check out our beginner’s guide here, or take a look at this infographic:
And you can check out the difference between print on demand and ‘normal’ dropshipping in this other article here.
Printful has no monthly fees, high-quality products, reasonable shipping rates, and plenty of integration possibilities, making them one of the best Australian niche dropshipping suppliers available!
You can check out Printful’s collection of products available in Australia here.
Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
How do you connect Printful to your store?
You can connect Printful with almost any ecommerce platform or online marketplace. Check out this page for more info!
2. Rumble Coffee (Coffee)
If starting a new online coffee business in Australia sounds like music in your ears, then take a look at Rumble Coffee!
With Rumble Coffee, you will get access to coffee blends that are sourced from all over the world and that are specifically designed for dropshipping.
Rumble Coffee will store and grind your coffee. Once you get an order, it will be packaged in your own branding and sent to your customer!
In short, here’s how it works:
Rumble Coffee charges a $200 setup fee for new dropshipping stores, but there are no monthly fees. You can sign up here.
How do you connect Rumble Coffee to your store?
When it comes to connections, Rumble Coffee currently only supports stores on Shopify. You can connect your Shopify store to get benefits like direct syncing of orders, payments, and shipping information.
For more information, you can contact Rumble Coffee here.
3. OGO (Print on demand)
We continue with OGO. Although you will see a coffee illustrated on their homepage, this isn’t another coffee supplier. Instead, OGO supplies custom merchandise.
You can use OGO’s Shopify app to design beautiful products and sell them on your online store. OGO offers a fully customizable range of premium t-shirts and merchandise handcrafted in Melbourne.
Last but not least, there are no upfront or reoccurring costs, so you will only have to pay for the products you order.
How do you connect OGO to your store?
You can connect OGO to any Shopify store using their app.
4. DearJane (Medical)
The following supplier on this list is in a pretty unusual niche for dropshippers, but it still may be lucrative!
It’s called DearJane, and it’s an Australian dropshipping supplier supplying patient care equipment.
How do you connect DearJane to your store?
DearJane doesn’t offer any integration possibilities. You will have to place your dropshipping order on their website manually, as stated on their information page.
5. Bondi Beach Tea (Tea)
Always wanted to start your own tea business? Well, now is your chance!
With Bondi Beach Tea, you can create your own Australian online tea store.
What’s best is that you can even do private label dropshipping with Bondi Beach Tea as your supplier. This means that you will be able to design your own private label tea blends, design labels, and print labels!
Interested in seeing more dropshipping suppliers that offer private labeling? Check out this list of 15 great suppliers!
How do you connect Bondi Beach Tea to your store?
Bondi Beach Tea doesn’t offer any automated integrations or connections.
6. Eleganter (Toys)
Do you love toys? Then take a look at Eleganter!
As you may guess, this is an Australian dropshipping supplier in the toys niche.
If you’re interested, you can check them out and sign up for free here.
How do you connect Eleganter to your store?
Unfortunately, Eleganter doesn’t offer any automated connections to ecommerce store platforms.
7. Dasch Design (Furniture)
Next up on the list is Dasch Design, an Australian furniture dropshipping supplier.
This supplier can provide all kinds of furniture. Among others, you will see products in categories like decoration, seating, mirrors, and lightning.
You can learn more about dropshipping with Dasch Design here. And, if you’re convinced, you can sign up for free here.
How do you connect Dasch Design to your store?
When dropshipping with Dasch Design, you will have to place your orders at their site manually.
However, one handy thing that they offer to make this a bit simpler for dropshippers is the address book feature. This allows you to store up to 1,000 customer shipping addresses, which will make it easier to process orders from returning customers.
8. Daring Diva (Clothing)
We will end of the list with Daring Diva.
Daring Diva is a fashion business focused on providing the best clothing pieces for curvy women.
If you’re interested in dropshipping their products, you can read more and sign up for their program for free here.
How do you connect Daring Diva to your store?
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to connect Daring Diva to your store. This dropshipping supplier works with manual orders.
Australian Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Before ending the article, we would like to show you this overview of all the dropshipping suppliers in Australia that we covered in this article:
|Syncee||General||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|SaleHoo||General||$1 trial / $97 per year / $127 lifetime|
|eSources||General||£0 / £12.50 per month|
|Printful||Print on demand||Free|
|Rumble Coffee||Coffee||$200 setup fee|
|OGO||Print on demand||Free|
|Bondi Beach Tea||Tea||Free|
What should you ask dropshipping suppliers before working with them?
A good dropshipping supplier can assist you and help you to build your online business, while a bad one can hinder your success.
Therefore, it’s critical to find the right dropshipping supplier for your business.
One thing you can do to find that perfect dropshipping supplier is to ask the right questions.
This way, you can form an idea about what to expect from a certain supplier, which will often prevent nasty surprises. Judging the answers you get is an excellent way to tell if you’re dealing with a good or bad supplier.
To help you ask the right questions, we have written an article about 14 questions that you should ask your dropshipping supplier.
Often, good dropshipping suppliers will respond fast with detailed answers, while the bad ones will take longer to react and will have very vague answers.
For example, like this:
To end off, here’s a quote from American author Tony Robbins that shows how important it is to ask the right questions:
Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.Tony Robbins
That was it! Hopefully, you’ve been able to find a dropshipping supplier from Australia that fitted with your needs.
If you couldn’t find the right supplier for your business yet, then don’t forget to check out the 91 best dropshipping suppliers here.
And if you have any questions or suggestions for this list, don’t forget that you can always leave a comment below.
Best of luck with the search for your winning product and dropshipping supplier!
Have a great rest of your day!