When starting a dropshipping business, many people start by targeting and selling products to the US.
But why wouldn’t you try to find a dropshipping supplier with a European warehouse and sell products online in Europe?
I know, the United States is probably the best country to target as a dropshipper. After all, it’s the largest consumer market in the world!
There is something you shouldn’t forget, though.
It’s about the 10 best countries to target as a dropshipper, and guess what? Five of those countries are located in Europe!
Of course, one of the first things you will need when dropshipping in Europe is a European dropshipping supplier.
In this article, I will show you a list of the 14 best dropshipping suppliers in Europe. Hopefully, you will find your next winning product with them and have a long & healthy business relationship!
One more thing; don’t worry if you’re looking for a European dropshipping supplier in a specific niche. I have split this article up into two sections:
- The best European dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best European dropshipping suppliers that are focused on a specific niche.
Excited? Let’s begin!
Note: Since the UK isn’t part of Europe anymore, we decided to create a separate article for dropshipping suppliers in the United Kingdom. If you’re interested in this, then check it out here.
The Best EU Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Before starting the article, we will show you an overview of all dropshipping suppliers in Europe that we covered in this article:
|Spocket||General||$0 / $25 / $50 / $100 per month||Spocket Review|
|BigBuy||General||€69 / €99 + one-time €90||BigBuy Review|
|SaleHoo||General||$67 per year / $127 lifetime||SaleHoo Review|
|Syncee||General||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month||Syncee Review|
|Brandsgateway||Fashion||$361 per month||Brandsgateway Review|
|BTS Wholesaler||Cosmetics||Free||BTS Wholesaler Review|
|BDroppy||Fashion||€29 / €99 per month||BDroppy|
|E-Nuc||Electronics||Extra € 0,95 + VAT per order||E-Nuc Review|
|Rollzone.eu||Ride-on toys||Free||Rollzone.eu Review|
How do you pick the right dropshipping supplier from Europe?
With the wide range of suppliers on this list, choosing the best one for your store can be a challenge.
Luckily, we have developed a dropshipping supplier quiz that may help you. By taking it and selecting ‘Europe’ as your target region, the quiz will find the best supplier for you!
If you don’t want to take the quiz, we’ve also written a short guideline on picking the right supplier:
The easiest way to choose a dropshipping supplier is to remove as many options from the list as you can.
As a start, you could check if any of the niche suppliers correspond to the niche of your store. If so, take a look at them! Chances are you will find some of their products interesting.
Next, think about your budget. Are you willing to spend some money on a paid supplier? If not, you will be able to cross away some more options.
Now, you can consider the ecommerce platform you are using and if a supplier offers a connection for it. If so, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
And lastly, determine if any specific features are crucial for you. For instance, you may want to work with a supplier that offers 24/7 customer support.
As an example, let’s assume you’ve found the following things:
- This list does not include a niche supplier that matches your niche.
- You are willing to spend a bit of money on your supplier.
- You are using Shopify.
- You would like to use a supplier that offers automated order processing.
You can apply these criteria to the list below and see which suppliers match! For this example, the list would look like this:
Now, you can choose one of these by looking at the pros & cons, or you can just try out the first option. In this case, that would be CJdropshipping.
Let’s now start with the list of dropshipping suppliers!
The best general European dropshipping suppliers
Ready to learn more about the dropshipping suppliers mentioned above?
In this article, I have compiled a list of the 14 best European dropshipping suppliers.
I have chosen these suppliers based on the criteria of good dropshipping suppliers, like:
- Product catalog
- Customer service
- Order processing time
For each European dropshipping supplier, I will:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give you a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. That way, you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
Keep in mind that these are the suppliers with products in all kinds of niches. If you’re looking for the best niche European dropshipping suppliers, scroll down to the next list in this article to find them.
Let’s get started:
1. Spocket Review
Just like on our list of the best US dropshipping suppliers, Spocket again takes the number one spot on this list.
That’s because Spocket is a great platform that not only lets you discover dropshipping suppliers in the US, but in Europe as well!
They even cooperate with dropshipping suppliers from other regions, but around 80% of their dropshipping suppliers are from the US or Europe.
With Spocket, you can dropship products from all kinds of niches.
Whether you are interested in dropshipping plush toys (one of the safest products to dropship, according to our safe dropshipping product examples list) or a riskier niche like woman’s clothing, Spocket has got you covered:
They have even added a new feature that allows you to message your suppliers directly:
- Great integrations. You can connect Spocket to various ecommerce platforms, like Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and AliScraper. By doing this, you get access to handy features like one-click product imports and more!
- Order samples. With Spocket, you can easily test samples from dropshipping suppliers to test things like product quality and shipping times before you start selling the product.
- Start for free. You can always create an account and browse through Spocket’s product catalog for free. Also, you start each of their plans with a free 14-day trial without having to enter your credit card details.
- No customized packaging available. If you had in mind to brand your dropshipping store and create branded packaging for your products, Spocket isn’t a dropshipping supplier for you.
To start selling with Spocket, you will need the $25 per month starter plan. After adding more than 25 unique products to your store, Spocket becomes more expensive but will also unlock new features like branded invoicing:
Tip: Remember that you can get up to 8 months off by paying yearly!
2. BigBuy Review
The next dropshipping supplier, BigBuy, is a genuine European dropshipping and wholesale supplier.
It has its headquarters in Spain and offers a wide range of products in niches like kitchen appliances, gadgets, toys, and more.
BigBuy isn’t just a dropshipping supplier but offers more services as well, like a wholesale service, turnkey dropshipping shops, and multichannel platform integrations.
With their dropshipping service, you can connect BigBuy with your store on platforms like Shopify, Prestashop, eBay, and Amazon.
For more information about dropshipping with BigBuy, click here.
- Product catalog in 24 European languages. To make the life of BigBuy’s dropshippers easier, BigBuy provides a product catalog that is translated into 24 European languages with 100% native translations.
- White label products. Recently, BigBuy launched a new white label product service! These are products are shipped in branded packages customized according to your brand. You can see BigBuy’s current collection of white label products here.
- Wholesale prices for single units. BigBuy’s dropshipping service allows you to get wholesale prices without requiring minimum order amounts, which is essential for dropshipping and great for your dropshipping pricing strategy.
- Huge product catalog. BigBuy has a growing catalog with tens of thousands of products to sell.
- Pricing. BigBuy is more expensive than most other European dropshipping suppliers on this list (more on that later).
- The delivery times could be prone to delays. Although BigBuy scores very well on Trustpilot overall, most negative reviews seem to complain about BigBuy not being able to keep their promised delivery time.
If you would like to dropship with BigBuy, you will need their “Ecommerce Pack” of €69 per month with a €90 registration fee.
Discount code: Looking for a BigBuy discount code? You can use BigBuy20 to get 20% off on your first month!
For more advanced features and integrations to their marketplaces, their “Marketplaces Pack” will set you back €99 per month and a one-time €90 registration fee:
Remember that you can also choose to pay annually and save up to 25% of the membership fee.
3. CJdropshipping Review
CJdropshipping is yet another fantastic (partly European) dropshipping supplier.
Why partly European? Well, because just like Spocket, CJdropshipping offers suppliers with warehouses in other countries as well.
Don’t worry, CJdropshipping still cooperates with many European dropshipping suppliers with warehouses in countries like Germany, France, and Spain.
The great thing about CJdropshipping is that you can easily scroll through their product catalog while filtering the products on the warehouse location.
For instance, I have filtered by products in a French warehouse in the image below (as you can see, you can also filter on other European countries like Germany):
Didn’t find the product you were looking for?
No worries! CJdropshipping provides the possibility to post a sourcing request, which means that they will look for and stock that specific product for you.
However, you will need to create an account first before posting a sourcing request, which you can do here.
- No monthly membership fee. Dropshipping with CJdropshipping is like dropshipping with AliExpress. There are no setup fees, storage fees, monthly fees, or minimum order amounts. You just pay for the product and shipping.
- Fast shipping & order processing. If you’re targeting Germany and are using a German warehouse, the product will arrive at your customer’s doorstep in just 2-5 days after they’ve placed an order.
- Advanced features. With CJdropshipping’s Shopify app, you can get access to advanced features like automated order fulfillment.
- Limited products for European suppliers. CJdropshipping started as a Chinese dropshipping supplier. They have now expanded and have access to warehouses in the US and Europe, but the product choice for European warehouses is still relatively slim. Luckily, they have a free product sourcing service!
- High shipping costs. When using fulfillment from a warehouse in Europe or the US, shipping costs on CJdropshipping are relatively high and range between $5 and $25.
CJdropshipping doesn’t charge you any monthly fees; the price for their service is incorporated in the product and shipping prices.
4. SaleHoo Review
After the top three dropshipping suppliers in Europe, we will continue this list with SaleHoo.
SaleHoo is a company purely focused on dropshipping suppliers and doesn’t offer other services such as integrations with ecommerce platforms.
In SaleHoo’s supplier directory, you will find over 8,000 dropshipping suppliers from all over the world, including Europe!
To connect these dropshipping suppliers to your store, you will have to ask the supplier you would like to work with what your options are.
Some will require you to send them your orders in a .csv file, while others will offer integrations to your store if you’re using an ecommerce platform like Shopify.
- Vetted suppliers. SaleHoo checks each supplier extensively before putting them in their supplier directory to avoid problems with dropshipping suppliers. This way, you will know that you will be working with a good dropshipping supplier!
- Communicate with suppliers. You can communicate with suppliers directly through SaleHoo’s dashboard.
- Huge (supplier & product) catalog. SaleHoo features over 8,000 suppliers and 2.5 million+ unique products to sell online.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not happy with SaleHoo’s service after purchasing? Get your money back using their 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- No location-based filter. You will probably get frustrated trying to search for European dropshipping suppliers using SaleHoo since they don’t have a feature to filter on European suppliers.
- No advanced features. SaleHoo is just a directory of dropshipping suppliers, which means they don’t offer any features to make integrating your store with a supplier easier.
To gain access to SaleHoo’s supplier directory, you will need their “SaleHoo Directory” plan, which costs $67 per year or $127 for a lifetime plan.
The great thing about SaleHoo’s pricing is that they offer a $1 trial (7 days), which is an excellent option for people to see if SaleHoo has suppliers with the products they are looking for!
5. Syncee Review
Syncee is a B2B platform with a marketplace where dropshippers can find products to sell and suppliers to work with.
In the Syncee marketplace, you will find millions of products and reliable dropshipping suppliers from all around the world, including Europe!
If you would like to see a sneak peek of some of the European dropshipping suppliers you will be able to find on Syncee’s marketplace, check out Syncee’s list of dropshipping suppliers from Europe.
- Supplier location filtering. You will be able to easily find European dropshipping suppliers since Syncee lets you filter on warehouse location, language, shipping type, product category, and more!
- Free for starters. When having 25 or fewer products published on your store, you will be able to use Syncee for free.
- Chat with suppliers. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you can ask suppliers some important questions before working with them.
- Complicated. According to reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
If you have published more than 25 products on your store, Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $129 per month.
The best niche European dropshipping suppliers
Those were all of the best general European dropshipping suppliers!
If you prefer working with a supplier that is specialized in a specific niche, this list is for you.
It will cover all of the best niche European dropshipping suppliers.
Tip: If you’re still undecided on which niche you’re going to pick, check out this article: The 25 Best Dropshipping Niche Ideas for Your Store.
1. Brandsgateway (Fashion) Review
Have you always dream of starting your own luxury fashion store?
If so, you can do it using Brandsgateway!
Brandsgateway is a wholesale/dropshipping supplier based in Estonia with fashion items from over 70 luxury brands, like Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, and Prada.
They work with vendors from the US and Europe and have offices and warehouses all over the globe.
To learn more about dropshipping with Brandsgateway, click here!
- Worldwide 5-day delivery. Brandsgateway is able to deliver products anywhere in the world in just five days.
- High-quality photos. When subscribed to Brandsgateway, you will get access to their professional product photos & product descriptions, which you can use in your store.
- Advanced store integrations. You can connect Brandsgateway to your store using their Shopify and WooCommerce plugins, making features like automatic inventory updates, real-time order syncing, and currency conversion available.
- Membership fee. Just like their product’s retail prices, the membership fee for Brandsgateway is pretty expensive. The cheapest plan will set you back $2,077 per year.
Although the annual plan is the cheapest per month, most beginners will probably pay for the monthly or startup package first to try out Brandsgateway:
2. Printful (Print on Demand) Review
This is a company you may have heard of before; it is called Printful!
Printful is a (partly European) dropshipping supplier in the print on demand niche.
They currently have two warehouses in Europe, one in Spain and another in Latvia:
Using Printful, you will be able to design your own products like t-shirts, hoodies, earrings, posters and sell them online!
And, if one of them is selling very well in Europe, you can use Printful’s Warehousing & Fulfillment service to store it in one of their warehouses beforehand and save 2-7 days in your product delivery time (since the product doesn’t have to be created anymore).
- Relatively large product collection. Currently, Printful offers 268 unique products that you can fully customize to your likings. That includes products like bags, towels, and (of course) T-shirts!
- Great integrations. You can connect Printful to more than 20 ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- Long total shipping time. Before Printful can ship out your order, they have to create it first, which can take up to 7 business days. This causes the total shipping time to become around 7 to 12 business days.
- No refunds for orders in the wrong size or color. Since each product is unique, it will cost you money each time a customer orders something in the wrong size or color as Printful won’t refund it.
Instead of fixed monthly membership plans, Printful uses fulfillment fees.
To learn more about these fees and calculate your potential profits when using Printful, click here!
3. BTS Wholesaler (Cosmetics & Perfumes) Review
BTS Wholesaler is a great cosmetics and perfumes supplier in Europe!
The company ships to the 27 countries in the European Union using the best shipping companies to ensure that orders arrive quickly and safely.
Furthermore, they offer a solution called “Sell in Europe” that allows you to sell products in Europe with a company outside of Europe without having to worry about import charges, taxes, and high return costs.
- Customized packages. All orders are shipped with your company’s name and logo on the package.
- The product catalog is available in five languages. BTS Wholesaler’s product catalog is available in English, German, Italian, French, and Spanish. No need to translate yourself anymore!
- Few integrations. You won’t be able to connect this dropshipping supplier with ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce or BigCommerce.
You can sign up at BTS Wholesaler for free!
4. Griffati (Fashion) Review
Thanks to their partnerships with fashion brands and distributors, they can offer discounts and promotions of up to -75% off of retail prices.
They also have a dropshipping program, so you can sell all of their products without having to worry about the inventory yourself!
Here are some examples of how much you can earn by selling Griffati’s products:
- Fast shipping. Thanks to Griffati’s warehouses all over the world, their shipping time for local orders is just 24 to 48 hours, while their worldwide shipping time is only 2 to 4 days!
- Good profit margins. Using Griffati, you can get profit margins of up to 100% and more.
- Not for everyone. Before being able to use Griffati’s dropshipping service with advanced features, they will have to approve your business first. To read more about dropshipping with Griffati, click here.
Griffati doesn’t seem keen to show their membership prices, as they’re not on their pricing page.
Still, you will be able to evaluate their service for free using the 15-day “Discovery” plan trial:
5. Printify (Print on Demand) Review
Printify is a great alternative to Printful if you’re looking for a European dropshipping supplier.
That’s because they have print providers all around the world, including quite a few in Europe.
Curious now? You can view all of Printify’s print providers here.
And if you’re interested in an in-depth comparison between Printful and Printify, check out this article here.
- Many integrations. You can integrate Printify with various ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Etsy, or WooCommerce.
- 24/7 support. If you’re experiencing any issues, you can contact Printify’s support 24/7!
- Inconsistent print quality. Overall, people seem to agree that the print quality on Printful’s products is slightly better, which is why I placed Printify somewhat lower on this list.
You can start using Printify for free.
However, once you’re making some sales, it will probably be worth it to upgrade to the premium plan since you will get up to a 20% discount on all products!
The great thing is that you can try out the premium plan for free for 30 days when you type in DoDropshipping as the promo code!
6. Bdroppy (Fashion) Review
BDroppy is a fashion dropshipping supplier that can provide you with everything you need to sell designer fashion online.
When working with BDroppy, you will be able to choose from over 120 original fashion brands and benefit from fast shipping!
BDroppy offers three main services.
Firstly, they have BSocial, which is targeted at influencers who want to sell fashion products through their social networks (no ecommerce platforms needed!).
Next, they have their regular dropshipping service, which also includes eight active integrations with various ecommerce platforms.
And at last, they even offer a turnkey website service for those who don’t want to build their own online store and want to get started as fast as possible!
- Fast international shipping. Bdroppy’s warehouse is located in Italy, which allows for fast and safe deliveries in over 50 countries around the world. Additionally, their catalog is available in 20 languages and 24 currencies!
- BSocial. The new BSocial service is a great tool for people who want to sell fashion products through their social networks.
- Product images. BDroppy can help you to obtain professional photos for your marketing campaigns.
- Membership fee. BDroppy is relatively expensive when using their dropshipping service. Luckily, BSocial is priced much lower.
- Transparency. It would be nice if BDroppy could create a ‘pricing’ page on their website, as it’s currently hard to find out what their services cost if you don’t create an account.
If you want to start dropshipping with BDroppy, you can check out their integrations page to get more information on how they integrate with your ecommerce platform.
For those using Shopify, you will have to use BDroppy’s Shopify app ‘BrandsSync‘, which costs a hefty $99 per month after the 15-day free trial. Meanwhile, fees for BSocial start at a more manageable € 29 per month.
7. E-Nuc (Electronics) Review
If you are looking for a Spanish dropshipping supplier in the electronics niche, E-Nuc is probably your best bet!
They have an extensive product catalog with thousands of products in niches like laptop accessories or home electrics.
- Fast shipping. If you’re targeting Spain, you will be able to deliver products within 48 hours! Furthermore, E-Nuc can even deliver in other European countries.
- No integrations. When dropshipping with E-Nuc, you will have to place an order for each sale manually.
For their dropshipping service, E-Nuc charges an extra € 0,95 + VAT.
Using this service, your customers won’t see any of E-Nuc’s information on the package.
8. Tuscany (Fashion) Review
Tuscany is an Italian dropshipping supplier with an incredible catalog of high-quality leather items.
As with every dropshipping supplier, they will take care of the whole logistical process once you place an order with them!
- Become Tuscany’s dropshipping partner. By doing that, you will unlock special advantages like a special price list and an individual account manager. Read more about dropshipping with Tuscany here.
- Available for the public. Tuscany sells all their products on their site for the general public as well, which means that you will have more competition!
You can become a partner of Tuscany and register for free here.
9. Rollzone.eu (Ride-on Toys) Review
We will end this list with a European high-ticket dropshipping supplier in a pretty unique niche, ride-on toys!
Rollzone sells all kinds of electric cars, quads, steps, and more.
Read more about dropshipping with Rollzone here.
- Fast shipping. Rollzone can ship to most European countries in just four business days. The orders will be shipped from The Netherlands.
- No integrations. You will have to place orders for all of your sales manually.
You can register to become Rollzone’s reseller here for free.
How do you start dropshipping in Europe?
When dropshipping, you don’t hold any stock yourself.
Whenever you get an order on your online store, it is directly sent to your dropshipping supplier, who processes, packages, and ships out the order to your customer.
Therefore, a European dropshipping supplier is a company located in Europe that stocks your products, prepares, and ships out your orders.
As you can see, a dropshipping supplier is a crucial part of your dropshipping business.
As I mentioned already, a dropshipping supplier from Europe is great if you want to sell products to one of the best European countries to target, such as:
With a European dropshipping supplier, you will be able to dropship products to these European countries with much faster shipping times!
This is very important since the average shopper will only wait for a maximum of 4.5 days for free shipping deliveries, according to the report published on Marketing Charts:
Other benefits of using European dropshipping suppliers can be a more comfortable return process and better customer service.
For further steps on how you can start your own dropshipping business, check out this article!
Dropshipping in Europe FAQs
This article should have helped you to find some incredible suppliers for your dropshipping business in Europe.
However, finding a supplier is just one of the many steps required to start a dropshipping business in Europe!
If you are interested in starting a dropshipping store in Europe, here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
Is dropshipping legal in Europe?
Yes, dropshipping is a legal business model in Europe. As a retailer, you aren’t obliged to have a product you sell in stock or in possession.
Still, remember that you should register your dropshipping company in a European country and comply with all laws regarding consumers, online stores, and taxes. Getting a clear insight into these laws is best done by consulting with a professional.
How do you start dropshipping in Europe?
For a complete step-by-step guide on starting a dropshipping business, check out our dropshipping checklist here!
Does dropshipping work in Europe?
Other countries with great dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet about dropshipping with suppliers from Europe? Or are you interested in scaling further to other countries?
We’ve got you covered! Check out the lists below to find great suppliers in different countries:
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Canada
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Australia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in New Zealand
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United States
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United Kingdom
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on the best countries for dropshipping!
There you go! Those were some of the best European dropshipping suppliers that are currently available.
So, what is our final verdict?
What is the best dropshipping supplier in Europe in 2022?
In our opinion, the best dropshipping supplier in Europe in 2022 is Spocket. Another great option to go with is BigBuy.
Of course, it depends a lot on the products that you want to sell, so don’t be afraid to sign-up for the free trials and free account options for the suppliers on this list to find the best fit for you!
If you’re still second-guessing, let’s take a look at our overview from earlier:
|Spocket||General||$0 / $25 / $50 / $100 per month|
|BigBuy||General||€69 / €99 + one-time €90|
|SaleHoo||General||$67 per year / $127 lifetime|
|Syncee||General||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|Brandsgateway||Fashion||$361 per month|
|BDroppy||Fashion||€29 / €99 per month|
|E-Nuc||Electronics||Extra € 0,95 + VAT per order|
If you are struggling with finding the best one for you, we strongly suggest trying out our dropshipping supplier quiz here:
Don’t forget that you can always leave a comment down below if you have questions about any of these suppliers. I will answer them as quickly as I can!
Maybe you’ve decided that dropshipping with a European supplier isn’t for you after all.
In that case, you can also check out this article: 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers in 2022.
Or, if you would like to take a look and consider targeting the United States as I told you in the beginning, these suppliers will definitely help you out:
And if you’re interested in a big list, then check out the 91 best dropshipping suppliers here.
Best of luck with the search for your winning product and dropshipping supplier!
Have a great rest of your day!