Are you passionate about dropshipping or ecommerce in general? And do you want to learn more about writing articles that are SEO optimized?
Then apply now to become a writer at Do Dropshipping!
Update December: At this moment, we have enough applications. However, if you think you're a great fit, you're more than welcome to apply!
Before you read further, make sure you read the about page of this blog. We're looking for someone with the same mindset and someone that isn't scared to write for 100,000 monthly visitors.
- Pay. We offer fair pay with bonuses if the articles you wrote are doing great. For more information, please contact me here.
- Schedule. We are looking for someone that can write 2 or more articles per month. We will discuss this together to see what fits with your schedule. Plus, you can always let us know if you can't write that much a certain month. (Just don't forget to communicate that)
- Credit. Each article you write will be published with your first name & the logo of this blog.
- Ownership. You understand and agree that all photos, written content, and all other media submitted to Do Dropshipping becomes the exclusive property of us and you do not have the right to republish that content on your own site.
- Legal. This opportunity is available for writers around the world. This is a freelance writing gig.
Why us? Here are a few great reasons:
- As mentioned above: You will get a fair compensation. With bonuses, if the article is doing great!
- Free Grammarly Pro, which you can also use for personal use!
- SEO skills. Learn everything about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Structured workflow skills. You can even learn a thing or two about how to run a structured workflow!
Please note that you don't need to be an expert writer. I will guide you through everything.
It's more important that you know what you're writing about than that you know how to write.
If you're interested, then fill in the form by clicking here or by clicking on the button below:
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!