If you have ever wanted to start a high-ticket dropshipping business, but didn’t know where to start or how to find suppliers, then this article is for you.
High-ticket dropshipping is a great way to make more money with a dropshipping business. The products you sell will often have higher profit margins, and you will generally have to deal with less competition.
However, if you are looking to profit from your dropshipping business, then you need the right supplier.
There is no shortage of suppliers out there, but only a few of them offer the best deals and highest quality products.
In this article, you will find ten of the best high-ticket dropshipping suppliers on the market today!
The Best High-Ticket Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Let’s start the article with a quick and easy overview of all the best high-ticket dropshipping suppliers:
|Spocket||General||US / EU||$25 / $50 / $100 per month||Spocket Review|
|Brandsgateway||Fashion||EU / Worldwide||€295 per month||Brandsgateway Review|
|BigBuy||General||EU||€69 / €99 per month||BigBuy Review|
|Parkflyers RC||RC toys||Worldwide||Free||Parkflyers RC Review|
10 of the best high-ticket dropshipping suppliers
If you are dedicated to starting a high-ticket dropshipping store, one of the first things you will have to do is find a high-ticket dropshipping supplier.
And that’s precisely what we will help you with next.
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy supplier of high-ticket products, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this section, we have compiled a list of the ten best suppliers on the market so that you can make an informed decision.
For each of these suppliers, we will:
- Include a link to their website. You will be able to either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the supplier. This way, you learn about the supplier and its unique features.
- Give you their pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Tell you how to connect this supplier to your store. This way, we can guide you in the right direction to integrate the supplier’s products with your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
Are you ready now?
Then let’s start!
Note: Be aware that running a high-ticket dropshipping business is less beginner-friendly compared to a normal dropshipping business. It is definitely doable, but do consider the cons we just talked about.
We will kick off this list with Spocket.
Spocket is a platform that allows you to discover top-rated dropshipping suppliers.
Many dropshipping suppliers on Spocket (80%) will be located in the US and Europe, which will often give you several advantages, such as faster shipping times!
Besides regular dropshipping suppliers, Spocket also offers a great selection of suppliers selling high-ticket products. Just take a look at some of the high-ticket products sold on Spocket here:
Pros of Spocket
- US & EU suppliers. Spocket primarily offers suppliers from the US and EU. This is a great thing since fast shipping times are crucial for a high-ticket dropshipping business.
- Great integration possibilities. Spocket can be integrated with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Branded invoicing. When running a high-ticket dropshipping store, branding is vital. Branded invoicing is a great way to make your mark with a unique brand identity.
Cons of Spocket
- Customized packaging not available. If you are looking to private label your business and ship your products using customized packaging, Spocket isn’t for you. (If you’re not sure, check out this article here, which goes over the difference between dropshipping and private labeling)
How do you connect Spocket to your store?
Spocket currently has a connection with:
- Shopify (Read more here)
- Wix (Read more here)
- WooCommerce (Read more here)
- BigCommerce (Read more here)
You can find Spocket’s pricing plans below. If you’re interested in Spocket but don’t want to pay anything yet, you can create a free account to browse through Spocket’s product catalog.
Who doesn’t know AliExpress?
It’s a website where you are able to buy almost anything, including high-ticket products!
Just take a look at the following high-ticket product I found on the platform:
It is stored in a US warehouse, so it can be delivered to US customers in just one to five days!
Pros of AliExpress
- Easily chat with your supplier. AliExpress offers a direct-message system that allows you to start chatting with your supplier and start developing a business relationship.
- Massive affordable product catalog. You will be able to find pretty much any dropshipping product on AliExpress, including high-ticket ones!
- Cashback opportunity. If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great for your product’s pricing strategy. To read how, check out this article.
Cons of AliExpress
- Many products come from China. This can cause two (potential) drawbacks, low product quality and long shipping times. However, this problem can be overcome! Just check out this article to learn how you can find local suppliers on AliExpress.
- Transparent. Every customer could discover that you are dropshipping if they find your product on AliExpress.
- Dishonest suppliers: AliExpress suppliers are known for not always telling the truth. For example, they might tell you that they are shipping from the US, while the product will ship from China in reality. (Check out this article to find out how to avoid these suppliers)
How do you connect AliExpress to your store?
You will need a separate app to connect AliExpress with your store.
To do this, you can use DSers or one of its awesome alternatives!
AliExpress is entirely free to use!
Alibaba is one of the world’s largest ecommerce companies.
In the past, Alibaba was heavily focused on wholesale, but lately, they have been shifting that focus to include dropshipping products too.
Similarly to AliExpress, you will be able to find high-ticket dropshipping products on Alibaba:
Tip: To find US/UK suppliers on Alibaba, you can use the “Supplier Country/Region” filter on the left side of the search page!
Pros of Alibaba
- Inexpensive products. When buying from Alibaba, you are often buying products straight from the factory. Because of this, Alibaba is one of the cheapest places to shop.
- The Alibaba Dropshipping Center. This is a great tool that allows you to find dropshipping suppliers and products on Alibaba. Check out this article to learn more about it!
Cons of Alibaba
- Long shipping times. Similar to AliExpress, products on Alibaba can take quite a while to be delivered, especially if you are dropshipping with a Chinese supplier!
- Language and cultural barriers. Due to language and cultural barriers, speaking to suppliers on Alibaba can be exhausting. Sometimes, it can take a while to come to an agreement.
How do you connect Alibaba to your store?
You can connect Alibaba to your store using the Alibaba Dropshipping Center or with an app like Syncee. To read more about dropshipping with Alibaba, check out this article!
When dropshipping with Alibaba, the only thing you will have to pay for is the product and shipping costs.
TWM (Tom Wholesale Management) is a supplier of products in the leisure sector. In other words, they sell products bicycles, toys, sports equipment, and more!
The company is based in the Netherlands but can deliver all throughout the EU using several ecommerce facilities.
Pros of TWM
- A large number of unique products. TWM offers over 350,000 unique products, many of which can be considered as “high-ticket”!
- Fast order processing. Business orders placed on working days before 16:00 (Dutch time) will be shipped out the same day.
Cons of TWM
- Returns are not supported. TWM does not process returns for dropshippers. When someone demands a return, you will have to offer the consumer a return solution yourself. This is a big drawback for high-ticket dropshippers.
How do you connect TWM to your store?
TWM works with several platforms that allow you to connect their dropshipping service with your store.
Orders can get forwarded to TWM either automatically via the API or through manual ordering on their website. You can read more about dropshipping with TWM here.
There are no fixed monthly costs when dropshipping with TWM.
If you’ve always dreamed of owning your own luxury fashion brand store, Brandsgateway is one of the best dropshipping suppliers for you.
That’s because this supplier offers heavily-discounted products from over 70 luxury fashion brands like Michael Kors, Versace, and Karl Lagerfeld:
Pros of Brandsgateway
- Quick shipping times. Packages ordered from Brandsgateway can arrive at your customer’s doorstep in just five days, regardless of where they are located.
- High-quality imagery. After subscribing to Brandsgateway, you will get access to professional product images and descriptions, which you may use in your store.
Cons of Brandsgateway
- Expensive. Brandsgateway’s membership fee is definitely more expensive compared to other dropshipping suppliers. Their cheapest plan will set you back €1,695 per year.
How do you connect Brandsgateway to your store?
Brandsgateway offers an automatic integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shift4Shop stores. By using this integration, you will unlock features like automatic inventory updates, real-time order syncing, and more!
To learn more about dropshipping with Brandsgateway, click here!
Check out this page to see Brandsgateway’s pricing plans in full detail.
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that helps you source products from both regular as well as high-ticket dropshipping suppliers all over the world.
Here is an example of a high-ticket product I found on CJdropshipping, a massive cat tower that you can buy from a US warehouse for just $109, including shipping:
Pros of CJdropshipping
- A large selection of warehouses. CJdropshipping has access to warehouses in 26 different countries. This increases the chances of you finding a supplier with a warehouse close to your target audience.
- Sourcing service. If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in CJdropshipping’s catalog, they can help you source it! However, you will first have to create an account, which you can do here.
Cons of CJdropshipping
- User-friendliness. As a beginner, it can be difficult to find out how the user interface on CJdropshipping works.
- Shipping costs. Remember to account for shipping costs when searching for a product on CJdropshipping. Some products may come with free shipping, but others can be relatively expensive to ship out, especially when coming from a US warehouse.
How do you connect CJdropshipping to your store?
CJdropshipping has a Shopify app and a web app to connect stores to a few Shopify alternatives.
To check their web app, you will first have to create an account here.
CJdropshipping is free to use!
Let’s continue with the next high-ticket dropshipping supplier, BigBuy.
It’s a Spanish dropshipping and wholesale supplier with a warehouse full of kitchen appliances, gadgets, toys, and more.
Take a look at the image below to see some of the high-ticket bathroom products they offer:
Pros of BigBuy
- Great for European dropshipping businesses. BigBuy can deliver across the whole of Europe and provides a product catalog translated into 24 European languages.
- Branding options. When dropshipping with BigBuy, your company’s name and logo are added to the packages!
Cons of BigBuy
- Product selection. Unfortunately, BigBuy doesn’t offer the most exciting selection of high-ticket dropshipping products.
- Pricing plan. BigBuy asks for a relatively expensive monthly fee for a European dropshipping supplier.
How do you connect BigBuy to your store?
Using BigBuy’s multi-channel integration, you can connect it to your store on platforms like:
- Google Shopping
To dropship with BigBuy, you will need to subscribe to their “Ecommerce Pack”. It requires you to pay a €90 registration fee and €69 per month.
Discount code: Looking for a BigBuy discount code? You can use BigBuy20 to get 20% off on your first month!
If you’re also looking for an integration to connect your store to BigBuy’s marketplaces, you can also opt for BigBuy’s “Marketplaces Pack”. This plan will set you back €99 per month and a one-time €90 registration fee:
8. Parkflyers RC
Are you fascinated by radio-controlled toys, such as airplanes, drones, cars, or boats?
If so, why not build a high-ticket dropshipping store in the RC toy niche?
If you are planning to target people from the US, then Parkflyers RC would be an awesome supplier. In their online store, you can buy pretty much anything RC related!
Pros of Parkflyers RC
- Fast delivery time. Parkflyers RC can deliver products to your customers in just 1-5 days!
- Dealer pricing. When dropshipping with Parkflyers RC, you will get access to special dealer prices, product information, videos, and more!
- A good refund policy. Parkflyers RC accepts returns for an exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product.
Cons of Parkflyers RC
- No automated integrations. Orders have to be submitted manually through Parkflyers RC’s website.
How do you connect Parkflyers RC to your store?
As mentioned above, you can’t connect Parkflyers RC to your store using an automated integration.
Signing up for the Parkflyers RC dropshipping program is free.
Let’s continue with another dropshipping supplier in the toys niche, Rollzone.
However, this time, the offered products aren’t radio-controlled toys, but ride-on toys like electric cars, quads, steps, and more.
Here are the pros and cons:
Pros of Rollzone
- Fast shipping. Rollzone can ship to most European countries in just four business days. The orders will be shipped from The Netherlands.
Cons of Rollzone
- Lack of integrations. All orders have to be placed manually on Rollzone’s website.
- Returns are not accepted. Rollzone does not offer any return possibilities for dropshipping orders.
How do you connect Rollzone to your store?
Unfortunately, connecting Rollzone to your store using an integration is not possible.
You can register to become Rollzone’s reseller here for free.
If you are looking to start a high-ticket dropshipping business in Australia, then pay attention now!
iDropship is an Australian dropshipping supplier with a wide range of products made in Australia.
It offers quite some high-ticket products, such as this spin bike:
Pros of iDropship
- White-labeled packaging. iDropship won’t add any of their labels on the packages they send out.
- High-quality images are included. You will be able to download high-quality product images when dropshipping a product from this supplier.
Cons of iDropship
- Potentially disappointing customer service. iDropship has a couple of negative ratings on Trustpilot. When checking them out, you will see that some people complain about poor customer service, and some say they got frustrated when setting up their online store in combination with iDropship.
How do you connect iDropship to your store?
Using an API connection, iDropship can be connected to any Shopify store.
To read more about how to connect iDropship to your Shopify store, check out their blog post here.
iDropship’s dropshipping program can be joined for free.
What to consider when choosing a high-ticket dropshipping supplier?
After informing yourself about all options when it comes to high-ticket dropshipping suppliers, the next step is to choose one with whom you are going to partner.
But remember that when doing high-ticket dropshipping, picking the right supplier is even more crucial than with regular dropshipping.
There are a few things you should consider when choosing a high-ticket dropshipping supplier, and I will cover them here:
First of all, it’s a rare occurrence to see a high-ticket dropshipper use a Chinese supplier.
Well, if someone purchases a $200+ item, the last thing they want to do is wait two weeks or more for delivery.
Local dropshipping suppliers are the best choice for high-ticket dropshipping businesses because it’s likely they can provide fast shipping times. A popular choice is to work with either a supplier from the US or from Europe.
Customer service / return policy
Secondly, don’t make the mistake of underestimating your supplier’s customer service and return policy.
If you are high-ticket dropshipping and selling just a few products per month, you will want to avoid returns at all costs.
However, even if a customer persists on a refund, you don’t want to deal with coordinating a return to a Chinese supplier for a $200+ product.
Ideally, you should try to find a supplier with an excellent customer support team and a great return policy to minimize your losses.
Quality & experience
A higher price equals higher expectations.
Does that sound familiar?
It should, because I have mentioned it earlier in the article as one of the cons of high-ticket dropshipping.
To mitigate this con, you should make sure to pick a supplier that sells high-quality products. Especially when doing high-ticket dropshipping, customers won’t accept products that feel cheap or break down after just a few uses.
Picking a supplier with a lot of experience is also never a bad thing.
For example, just ask yourself how long the supplier has been in business.
If you answered “not very long”, then you may want to consider doing some more research to see if you are 100% sure of your choice. By choosing a supplier with several years of experience, you can feel confident in their services and products.
How do you find more high-ticket dropshipping suppliers?
The suppliers listed above should be a great choice if you are looking to dropship “regular” high-ticket dropshipping products like furniture or toys.
However, if you are planning to sell a product in a very specific niche, you may not be able to find the product you are looking for.
In that case, you will have to find your own supplier.
Sometimes, you will be able to find a supplier that offers a dropship program, but other times, it can seem that there aren’t any suppliers offering the product you need.
If that is the case, the trick is to find manufacturers for the product you are looking for.
Often, these can be found by using Google and searching for a keyword like “treadmill manufacturer UK”.
After scrolling through the search results, you will find results like this:
Once you found a manufacturer for the product you are looking for, you should contact them and tell them that you would like to resell their products.
However, before you do this, it’s important to have an online store running in the same niche already.
That’s because few manufacturers will start working with a dropshipper that doesn’t have a store yet.
A manufacturer will want to check out your store beforehand and check if their product fits in your catalog.
If the manufacturer accepts you as their reseller, you can start negotiating all specific terms and ask them some of the most important supplier questions!
What is high-ticket dropshipping?
In simple terms, high-ticket dropshipping is selling products online that cost more than $100. High-ticket dropshipping works in mostly the same way as regular dropshipping. The most significant difference is that with high-ticket dropshipping, you sell more expensive products like treadmills, desks, tools, or 3D printers.
To conclude, with high-ticket dropshipping, you will be selling high-ticket products.
But which products are considered as “high-ticket”?
Is a $200 product a high-ticket product? Or is a $50 product a high-ticket product?
Well, here is the answer: it depends.
Some people claim that a product is “high-ticket” when it is sold for more than $50, while others say high-ticket products must have a retail price of at least $2000.
In our complete pricing strategy guide, we have defined high-ticket products as products that cost at least $30 to buy from your supplier.
Tip: If you’re looking for help in determining the best price for your high-ticket product, then check out that article!
In the end, the exact price range of high-ticket products doesn’t matter that much. In this article, we will consider high-ticket dropshipping products as products that are more expensive than regular dropshipping products, such as plush toys.
3 Examples of high-ticket dropshipping products
To give you some inspiration on the kind of products you could sell with a high-ticket dropshipping business, I’m now going to show you three examples of high-ticket dropshipping products.
Just like with any dropshipping business, I recommend picking a niche/or product that you are genuinely interested in. This will help you to continue working on your store in difficult times and provide better customer service.
1. Ultralight camping tent
If you’ve read our article about where we took a deep dive into the hiking niche, you will know that hikers who like to go backpacking care about light equipment.
Because all weight counts when hiking, hikers are willing to pay top dollars for lightweight equipment such as this camping tent!
2. Stand up paddle board
Stand up paddling is a water sport that involves standing up on a floating board and paddling through the water.
If you are a real stand up paddle enthusiast, starting a high-ticket dropshipping store in this niche could be a joyful experience!
3. Queen-sized bed
The last example will be the most expensive one yet, a genuine queen-sized bed!
With a listing price of over $2k, this product definitely isn’t recommended for someone who is just starting out with dropshipping.
Note: Are you interested in seeing even more high-ticket product examples? If so, you can check out 12 more examples in this article!
Should you do high-ticket dropshipping?
If you are debating on whether or not you should start with high-ticket dropshipping, then let me tell you about some of the pros and cons of the business model.
Let’s hope that these will make it a whole lot easier to make a decision!
Pros of high-ticket dropshipping
- A higher profit for each sale. Since you will be selling more expensive products with high-ticket dropshipping, the potential profits for each sale will be significantly higher. Take a look at the queen-sized bed product example from earlier. You will see that the difference between the listing and retail price is more than $2,000!
- Less competition. Relatively few people are doing high-ticket dropshipping compared to regular dropshipping. This means that you won’t have to deal with as much competition when high-ticket dropshipping, but remember that getting a sale with a high-ticket dropshipping store is not as easy as you might think. (More on that later!)
- Orders are more overseeable. High-ticket dropshipping stores don’t get as many orders as regular dropshipping stores. Because of this, tracking orders is more overseeable, and you will potentially encounter fewer customer support queries.
Cons of high-ticket dropshipping
- Higher prices equal higher expectations. Selling a high-ticket product isn’t as easy as a regular product. Customers will have high expectations for your store and product. Before pulling out their card, your customers will do research and think about the purchase.
- You need a thorough marketing plan. Don’t expect to set up a few simple Facebook Ads and get people to impulse-buy your high-ticket product after a few hours. If you want to sell a high-ticket product, you need a thorough marketing plan, including a good way to reach your target audience and an excellent retargeting system.
- A refund or return will be a huge setback. A refund is a pity when doing regular dropshipping, but it isn’t a big showstopper for your business. For a high-ticket dropshipping business, this can be a different story. For example, if a customer wants to return your queen-sized bed, you might miss out on a profit of over $2k!
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 8 Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 12 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 14 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Private Label Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
There you go!
In this article, you have seen ten awesome high-ticket dropshipping suppliers that can offer a variety of different products.
With high-ticket dropshipping, you can sell pretty much any products that you see around you. Think about TVs, beds, office chairs, dining tables, garden decorations, and much more!
If you have any trouble finding a high-ticket product or have any other questions regarding high-ticket dropshipping, then feel free to reach out to us and write a comment below.
Good luck with everything!