Clothing is a billion-dollar industry, and it will only grow larger in the years to come.
More and more people prefer to shop online for their clothes rather than in physical stores. What’s even more impressive is that this trend isn’t slowing down – it’s only getting bigger!
If you want to start your own clothing dropshipping business, you will need to find reliable suppliers that are willing to work with you directly.
Thanks to the internet, it is much easier to connect with potential suppliers without spending hours on the phone or driving all over town.
In this article, we will be discussing the 14 best clothing dropshipping suppliers in 2023. So whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned pro, read on to learn more about some of the best clothing suppliers.
The Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Before we start with the in-depth reviews, let’s first look at an overview of all clothing suppliers covered in this article!
|BrandsGateway||General (luxury)||US, EU||€295 per month||BrandsGateway Review|
|Trendsi||General (women’s only)||US||Free||Trendsi Review|
|My Online Fashion Store||General||US||$9 / $29 / $39 per month||My Online Fashion Store Review|
|Spocket||General||US, EU||$25 / $50 / $100 per month||Spocket Review|
|Syncee||General||US, EU + others||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month||Syncee Review|
|Modalyst||General (existing brands, POD)||US||$0 / $35 / $90 per month||Modalyst Review|
|Printful||POD||Worldwide||$0 / $9 / $49 per month||Printful Review|
|Gelato||POD||Worldwide||$0 / $15 / $99 per month||Gelato Review|
|CustomCat||POD||US||$0 / $30 per month||CustomCat Review|
|TPOP||POD (eco-responsible)||France||Free||TPOP Review|
|Printify||POD||Worldwide||$0 / $29 per month||Printify Review|
8 Clothing suppliers to seriously consider for your dropshipping store
Let’s take an in-depth look at some of the best dropshipping clothing suppliers!
Tip: Looking specifically for print on demand clothing suppliers? Check them out here!
1. BrandsGateway Review
If you’ve always dreamt of owning a luxury fashion brand store, BrandsGateway is a company you must consider.
BrandsGateway is based in Estonia but has warehouses and offices all over the globe:
BrandsGateway specializes in luxury brands like Gucci, Swarovski, and Michael Kors. Therefore, it is also a high-ticket dropshipping supplier.
They even have products like bags, sunglasses, and jewelry:
Pros of BrandsGateway
- Fast delivery times. Products are delivered to your customer’s doorstep in one to three business days in the EU and five to seven days outside the EU.
- High-quality imagery. A subscription to BrandsGateway also includes professional product photos and descriptions, which you may use in your store.
- Automated order placement. Orders from your dropshipping store are automatically forwarded to BrandsGateway.
Cons of BrandsGateway
- Not for businesses that are just beginning. BrandsGateway’s membership fee is definitely more expensive compared to the average dropshipping supplier. Signing up for one year sets you back €1,695.
How do you connect BrandsGateway to your store?
BrandsGateway offers an automated plugin solution for Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shift4Shop stores.
This plugin unlocks features like automatic inventory updates, real-time order syncing, and currency conversion.
BrandsGateway works with a single all-in-one dropshipping plan, but you can pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Although the annual plan is the cheapest per month, most people will probably pay for the monthly or quarterly package to try out BrandsGateway first:
2. Trendsi Review
Trendsi is a dropshipping clothing supplier working and shipping products from a US-based warehouse.
Compared to BrandsGateway, Trendsi sells fewer, less high-end clothing brands, so it’s definitely an accessible way to start dropshipping clothing.
What’s more, they don’t have any monthly fees at all!
Pros of Trendsi
- Great reviews. At this moment, Trendsi is one of Shopify’s most popular clothing supplier apps. Their app has an impressive average rating of 4.9 stars from 900+ reviews!
- No monthly costs. With Trendsi, you only pay for the products you buy.
- In-house photography. Trendsi’s professional photography team provides beautiful product imagery for your store and marketing creatives.
Cons of Trendsi
- Women’s clothing only. One potential downside of Trendsi is that they only have women’s clothing in their catalog.
How do you connect Trendsi to your store?
At the moment, Trendsi only developed a direct integration for Shopify stores. You can find Trendsi’s Shopify app here.
Trendsi is free to use!
3. My Online Fashion Store Review
My Online Fashion Store is a supplier based in the US selling products in the fashion niche.
An advantage of My Online Fashion Store is that they focus entirely on dropshipping stores. They aren’t offering wholesale services or reselling directly to the public themselves in the meantime – for example, via an outlet store.
By becoming a member, you get access to over 5,000 fashion items (like fashion clothing) shipped from a warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.
Tip: If you’re interested in their Shopify app, you can get it with more than a 50% discount through My Online Fashion Store’s website here.
Pros of My Online Fashion Store
- Fast shipping. My Online Fashion Store guarantees shipping times of five to seven business days anywhere in the US.
- Free returns. Returns are always a big headache for fashion retailers. Luckily, My Online Fashion Store offers free returns!
Cons of My Online Fashion Store
- No automated order fulfillment. To process an order with My Online Fashion Store, you must order it manually through their website. This takes a lot of time!
How do you connect My Online Fashion Store to your store?
My Online Fashion Store offers automated connections to various platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix. You can find more on their dropship program page.
Depending on your dropship program, My Online Fashion Store costs between $9 and $39 per month. They offer a 14-day free trial for all plans as well!
4. KakaClo Review
KakaClo is a promising clothing dropshipping supplier from Asia.
Normally, we don’t recommend dropshipping clothing from China due to the common quality, shipping, and sizing issues. However, KakaClo seems to be an exception to that rule.
And that’s mainly due to the positive feedback they have been getting on their Shopify app. They average a 4.9-star rating from 100+ reviews!
Pros of KakaClo
- The delivery time is relatively fast. For an Asian supplier, KakaClo offers relatively quick delivery times of five to ten business days.
- Great customer service. Most reviews of KakaClo talk positively about their customer service!
- Many additional services. On request, KakaClo can provide print on demand, packaging on demand, and product customization services.
Cons of KakaClo
- Basic help center. KakaClo’s help center sometimes explains important processes in a basic way, thus leaving some questions unanswered.
- It’s still a Chinese clothing supplier. Therefore, you should always be hesitant about their promises, product quality, and the return/refund process!
How do you connect KakaClo to your store?
KakaClo can currently only be connected to Shopify stores using the KakaClo Shopify app:
Another pro of KakaClo, it’s free!
5. Spocket Review
Spocket is a platform dedicated to connecting you with dropshipping suppliers from the United States or Europe.
Spocket isn’t a supplier focused on the clothing niche but instead offers products in a variety of niches:
However, as you can see, they also offer products in the men’s and women’s clothing niches.
Luckily, you won’t have to worry about a lack of choice. You will find lots and lots of clothing products being offered on Spocket:
Pros of Spocket
- Order samples. With Spocket, you can order samples with a few simple clicks to test the products and suppliers! (You can use this to double-check the style as well)
- Winning dropshipping products. Spocket also has some amazing tools dedicated to helping you find winning dropshipping products.
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading Spocket’s Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
- US & EU suppliers. Spocket mostly offers suppliers from the US and EU. This means that you will have faster shipping times and higher quality products.
Cons of Spocket
- Customized packaging is not available. If you are looking to private label your business and ship your products using customized packaging, Spocket isn’t for you. (If you’re not sure, check out this article here, which goes over the difference between dropshipping and private labeling)
- Product pricing. Some items on Spocket are priced relatively high, making it more challenging to achieve a healthy profit margin.
How do you connect Spocket to your store?
As a tip, remember that you can get up to eight months off by paying yearly instead of monthly!
6. Syncee Review
Syncee is a B2B platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers.
It’s actually similar to Spocket, as Syncee also offers a database and integration features for hundreds of dropshipping suppliers.
The main difference between Spocket and Syncee is that Spocket focuses mainly on US/EU suppliers. At the same time, Syncee has a bit more of a globalization focus, with suppliers from countries like Canada, Australia, the UK, and New Zealand as well.
So, what about clothing? Is Syncee a good clothing dropshipping supplier?
Yes! Here are some examples of clothing items offered on Syncee’s Marketplace:
Pros of Syncee
- Pricing. You can use Syncee for free if you keep the number of items on your dropshipping store under 25.
- Location-based supplier filtering. This feature allows you to find dropshipping suppliers from your target audience’s country easily.
- Chat with suppliers. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you can ask suppliers some important questions before partnering with them.
- Auto order. After connecting your store to Syncee, new orders are automatically forwarded to your Syncee supplier. This feature is also available on the free plan!
Cons of Syncee
- It’s a middleman. Similar to Spocket, Syncee is a middleman connecting suppliers to dropshippers, and they take a cut for that. As a result, you may have trouble achieving a healthy profit margin on your sales.
How do you connect Syncee to your store?
You can find Syncee’s actual list of available integrations on their homepage.
Syncee’s pricing plans are listed below. As clothing stores typically offer many products, you will likely have to opt for the $29 basic plan (500 product limit) or the $79 per month pro plan (10.000 product limit).
7. Modalyst Review
Let’s continue with Modalyst.
Modalyst is another integration platform connecting your dropshipping store to a supplier.
In short, they make it simple for a store owner to source, list, and sell all kinds of products. And specifically, those stored in the US!
Modalyst is often seen as a general dropshipping supplier as they offer products in a variety of niches. However, at the same time, they have a strong focus on products in the fashion and print on demand niches.
Perfect if you’re looking to start dropshipping clothing!
Pros of Modalyst
- Sell existing brands. Suppliers on Modalyst sell products from all kinds of popular brands, including Calvin Klein, Diesel, and Puma.
- No monthly fee for <25 products. If you have less than 25 unique products listed on your online store, you can get unlimited sales without ever having to pay membership fees!
- Private label program. With Modalyst’s private label program, you can sell clothing with your own branding, packaging, and hangtags.
Cons of Modalyst
- High transaction fee. Modalyst charges a 5% transaction fee per order for every plan they offer, which is higher than the industry average.
- Premium suppliers. To access Modalyst’s premium suppliers, you must pay a hefty $90 per month for the pro plan.
- Disappointed customers. Lately, Modalyst’s Shopify app has received quite some negative reviews from users experiencing all kinds of issues.
How do you connect Modalyst to your store?
You can easily connect Modalyst to your dropshipping store if you’re using:
Like Syncee, you can use Modalyst for free as long as you keep your number of products under 25.
However, as that’s quite difficult for clothing stores, here are all of Modalyst’s pricing plans:
8. Fondmart Review
Fondmart is a Chinese clothing supplier with over 200k items and more than ten years of experience.
That’s a lot of clothing items; they add an additional 1k+ items daily!
Pros of Fondmart
- Private label services. With Fondmart, you can have tailored washing marks and customized tags on your clothing items.
- Pricing. There is no monthly membership fee or any other fee when using Fondmart. Pay for just the product’s price and shipping costs.
- Automated order fulfillment. Using Fondmart’s Auto-Sync feature, fulfilling orders becomes much more efficient!
Cons of Fondmart
- Product selection is limited to generic clothing. The product prices are really low on Fondmart but don’t expect to find any luxury clothing items.
How do you connect Fondmart to your store?
Fondmart can be connected to Shopify stores using Fondmart’s Shopify app:
You can sign up for Fondmart for free here!
6 Best clothing suppliers for your print on demand store
Looking to be a bit more creative and start a print on demand clothing store?
If so, these print on demand clothing suppliers are definitely some great bets; let’s check them out!
Tip: Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you should check out this complete beginner’s guide here.
1. Printful Review
Let’s continue with a supplier you may have heard of earlier; Printful!
As Printful grew over the years, they now have fulfillment centers all over the world:
With Printful, you can design your own clothing items, including t-shirts, hoodies, swimwear, leggings, hats, and much more!
The shipping time to the US often takes less than five business days, but keep in mind that the product must be made first, so Printful’s processing times are longer compared to a typical dropshipping supplier.
Pros of Printful
- Beyond the basics. Almost all POD suppliers offer standard clothing items like T-shirts or hoodies, but Printful also offers more unique items like leggings and swimwear.
- Scale benefits. As Printful is one of the largest POD suppliers out there, they have built lots of fulfillment centers, so there will likely be one close to your customer.
- Automated fulfillment. Once you get an order, it gets sent to Printful automatically!
- Warehousing & fulfillment service. Printful offers a warehousing & fulfillment service, so if you have a product that is selling a lot, it may be worth producing it beforehand and storing it in one of Printful’s warehouses.
Cons of Printful
- Expensive products. Printful cares about high-quality products, but this does come at a price.
- Long processing times. Printful’s processing times range from two to five business days as the custom product must be manufactured first.
How do you connect Printful to your store?
Printful has lots of available integrations. You can learn how to connect Printful to your store on their website here!
However, if you would like to use Printful’s additional design and marketing features, you may opt for the $9 per month plus plan or the $49 per month pro plan:
2. Apliiq Review
Apliiq is a print on demand supplier specializing in clothing.
Even better, clothing is all they do; their goal is to ensure they are the best at it!
Apliiq’s focus is on the US. They ship all their orders from the US, and the entire customer service team is also located in the US.
As Apliiq says, you get the dopest clothing – on demand!
Pros of Apliiq
- Focus on private labeling. Apliiq understands that branding is everything. As such, you have the option of applying your own tags, patches, and labels on your clothing items.
- Unlimited samples. With Apliiq, you can order samples with unique designs one by one. Test out your products before you sell them!
Cons of Apliiq
- Only for the US market. Apliiq only ships to customers located in the US.
- No specific information about manufacturing and shipping times. Apliiq could be more transparent on how long it takes to produce a clothing item and deliver it to a customer.
How do you connect Apliiq to your store?
Apliiq doesn’t charge any setup or monthly fees for dropshipping!
3. Gelato Review
Gelato is a massive print on demand supplier that sources from over 100 print partners in 30+ countries.
Due to this huge network, close to 90% of Gelato’s orders can be produced locally, reducing the shipping times to an average of three days.
In terms of products, Gelato offers many unique categories. Among them is a nice collection of men’s, women’s, kid’s, and baby clothing!
Pros of Gelato
- Many integrations. It doesn’t matter what platform you want to work with. Gelato can connect to all of them via their integration or API.
- Fast shipping. Most of the reviews on Trustpilot mention that their shipping is fast! The catch is the shipping fees can be pricier compared to other suppliers.
Cons of Gelato
- Intense sign-up process. With Gelato, they want to know a lot about you before using them. It’s uncertain why that is, but customers have been vocal about how Gelato should listen to their customers.
- The shipping price is an extra fee. It may surprise some users that Gelato doesn’t add pricing about shipping until the end of the checkout process. It can be pretty daunting to see the price skyrocket than what was said beforehand.
- Limited collection of clothing items. Besides the basics, like T-shirts, hoodies, and tank tops, Gelato doesn’t offer many other clothing items.
How do you connect Gelato to your store?
You can learn more about connecting Gelato to your store on this page.
Gelato’s pricing plans consist of three options. A free plan, a Gelato+ plan, and a Gelato+ Gold plan:
As you can see, the paid plans offer a discount on the shipping fees, so they will definitely be worth it if you sell many products!
4. CustomCat Review
CustomCat is a print on demand supplier from the US. They are known for their speedy fulfillment times of two days or less on average after an order is placed.
CustomCat also offers their new ‘Digisoft’ printing technology, which supposedly results in the market’s most vibrant and highly durable prints.
When scrolling through CustomCat’s apparel catalog, you will find that they have a nice collection of unique clothing items, including jackets, polo shirts, button-ups, pants, and more.
Pros of CustomCat
- Easy to use. It’s a joy to go through CustomCat’s sign-up and connecting process.
- Fast fulfillment speeds. CustomCat has one of the quickest fulfillment speeds out of all POD suppliers in the market. If you think delivery speed is of enormous value to your business, CustomCat is definitely worth looking into.
- Great prices. With CustomCat’s paid plan, you can get T-shirts for $7.00 and hoodies for $15.87!
Cons of CustomCat
- No private label options. CustomCat doesn’t offer a feature where you can add your own labels or tags to the products as well.
- Only ships from the US. This is great if your customers are in the US, but international orders will be much slower.
How do you connect CustomCat to your store?
CustomCat can be connected to four ecommerce platforms: Shopify, Woocommerce, BigCommerce, and Etsy:
Custom Cat has two pricing plans, a free plan and a $30 per month plan. The biggest perk of the paid plan is that you get higher product margins. For example, a shirt normally costs $9.00, but with the paid plan, it costs $7.00.
5. TPOP Review
TPOP is a print on demand supplier from France. They focus on eco-responsible clothing and accessories with various variants, colors, and sizes.
As sustainability is one of their top priorities, they ship all packages without using plastic and use environmentally-friendly printing techniques.
After the fulfillment time of two to four days, TPOP offers the following shipping times:
- Within France: 2 to 3 business days.
- Within the EU: 3 to 10 business days.
- Rest of the world: 5 to 14 business days.
Pros of TPOP
- France-friendly. TPOP is a great supplier for France. It’s also worth considering if most of your customers are from Europe.
- Automated order processing. You can skip wasting time on fulfilling orders!
- Environmentally-friendly. TPOP takes its recycling and quality of recycled materials seriously.
Cons of TPOP
- Long shipping times for non-EU customers. If your customers are located outside of the EU or even aren’t close to France, we recommend looking for a different clothing supplier.
- Expensive. Due to the operation costs in France and the focus on eco-friendliness, TPOP’s products are relatively expensive compared to other top-tier clothing suppliers.
How do you connect TPOP to your store?
TPOP allows integration with Shopify, Woocommerce, and Etsy stores.
If you are working from a different ecommerce platform, you can also order from their website directly:
You can use TPOP without any setup or monthly fees!
6. Printify Review
Printify allows you to connect globally with a wide range of print on demand suppliers.
Basically, Printify is a middleman between you and one of their many print partners. This means that Printify doesn’t own any physical printing facilities or infrastructure. Instead, they outsource all those tasks to their partners.
Because of this, you can source your clothing items based on your budget, shipping location, and quality.
Related article: Wondering what the difference is between Printify and Printful? Check out our in-depth comparison guide here!
Pros of Printify
- A massive catalog of products. With Printify, you get access to unique clothing items like pants, shoes, swimwear, and dresses!
- Lower than average product costs. Printify got itself a competitive advantage in terms of its price war with the competition.
- Large fulfillment network. No matter where your customers are located, there’s likely a Printify partner nearby!
Cons of Printify
- Spotty quality. Since there are so many suppliers to choose from with Printify, it’s hard for them to test and verify that all suppliers’ products are of good quality to sell. We recommend ordering a sample first before starting to sell a product.
- Shipping times and product availability depend on the supplier. Due to working with suppliers worldwide, some products can only be sourced from countries like China.
How do you connect Printify to your store?
Printify allows the most prominent ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce. They also offer connections with Etsy and eBay.
Printify’s pricing plans include a generous free tier that allows unlimited product designs in up to five active stores.
The Premium plan expands the active stores to ten, and maybe more importantly, offers up to a 20% discount on all products.
Should you choose the clothing niche for your dropshipping store?
When starting an online clothing business, you must invest your time and energy.
It’s a significant step, so you may wonder if it’s the right one.
As with almost all choices, choosing the clothing niche has pros and cons.
On the positive side, the clothing niche is a great market to be part of.
According to Statista, the ecommerce clothing industry’s compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the US reaches 14.2% between 2017 and 2025:
On the downside, dropshipping clothing may involve a number of issues, including:
- A high return rate
- Poor manufacturing standards
- Sizing problems
- Counterfeit products
Ultimately, it’s for you to decide whether or not to step into the game of dropshipping clothing.
If you do, here are some final tips:
- The clothing industry is enormous; pick a sub-niche to stand out. (Example: luxury, skate, or vintage clothing).
- Take into account the effects of seasonality on your dropshipping store.
- Investigate trends in the clothing industry.
- Pick a supplier with a good refund/return policy and high manufacturing standards.
Bonus tip: Avada Size Chart
When shoppers have to guess their size, one of two things happens; they either don’t buy or return the item because it doesn’t fit.
To prevent this, we always recommend including a size chart on the product page of your clothing items.
If you’re on Shopify, a great app for this is Avada Size Chart:
It’s a great app to add freely customizable size charts to your dropshipping store and boost your conversion rate!
More dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet if the dropshipping suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great dropshipping suppliers:
- The 8 Best Organic Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 10 Best High-Ticket Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 12 Best Furniture Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Private Label Dropshipping Suppliers
- The 15 Best Fashion and Beauty Niche Dropshipping Suppliers
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best dropshipping supplier!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at these bullet points:
- Think about the differences between dropshipping and print on demand to find out which one fits you best.
- Try to find a clothing supplier that fits your preferred location, budget, and ecommerce platform.
- If you found a supplier, register for a free account (if available), and check if they offer the clothing items you want to sell.
- If you didn’t find a supplier in this article, check out our other lists here.
- Lastly, if you’re unsure what to sell, check out this article here.
With the ever-growing popularity of online shopping, it’s no wonder that the clothing industry is booming.
And with more and more people preferring to shop for clothes online, it may be a great time to start your own clothing dropshipping business.
But what is our final verdict?
What is the best clothing dropshipping supplier in 2023?
In our opinion, three great options for clothing dropshipping suppliers in 2023 are BrandsGateway, Trendsi, and My Online Fashion Store.
Of course, it depends a lot on the products you want to sell, so don’t be afraid to look at various suppliers and see which ones offer the items you are looking for!
So, what are you waiting for?
Start browsing through these 14 best clothing suppliers and find the perfect one for your dropshipping business:
|BrandsGateway||General (luxury)||US, EU||€295 per month|
|Trendsi||General (women’s only)||US||Free|
|My Online Fashion Store||General||US||$9 / $29 / $39 per month|
|Spocket||General||US, EU||$25 / $50 / $100 per month|
|Syncee||General||US, EU + others||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|Modalyst||General (existing brands, POD)||US||$0 / $35 / $90 per month|
|Printful||POD||Worldwide||$0 / $9 / $49 per month|
|Gelato||POD||Worldwide||$0 / $15 / $99 per month|
|CustomCat||POD||US||$0 / $30 per month|
|Printify||POD||Worldwide||$0 / $29 per month|
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: