Looking for the best DSers alternatives in 2023?
You’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we’ll discuss some of the top DSers alternatives. So whether you’re just starting out or are looking for a new app to try, read on for some great options.
The Best DSers Alternatives: An Overview
Before starting the article, we would like to show you this overview of all the best DSers alternatives covered in this article:
|ApiDrop||AliExpress / Other connections||$0 / $29 / $49 / $99 per month|
|AliDropship||AliExpress||$66.75 lifetime (with our discount code)|
|Dropified||AliExpress / Other connections||$47 per month|
|Sell The Trend||AliExpress / Product Research||Free / $39 per month|
|SaleHoo Dropship||AliExpress||$27 / $97 per month|
|AutoDS||AliExpress / Other connections||$24 / $47 / $97 per month|
|DSM Tool||AliExpress / Other connections||$0 / $20 / $80 / $400 per month|
|Spocket||Local suppliers||$25 / $50 / $99 per month|
|Syncee||Local suppliers||$29 / $49 / $99 per month|
|AppScenic||Local suppliers||$0 / $24 / $47 / $78 per month|
|Printful||PoD||$0 / $19 / $49 per month|
Why do people switch from DSers?
Using the 1- and 2-star reviews tactic (covered here), we can see why people don’t like DSers and are looking for an alternative!
Here’s what we found with reviews placed on the Shopify App Store after Oberlo decided to shutdown:
- Missing core features. Here are a few examples:
My biggest concern is that you will not get price sync updates or notifications on any of your products unless you have actually purchased the product via DSers.
The Supplier Optimisation section is completely useless as it only shows items in $US.
There is no basic filter to show out of stock products from AliExpress, making this app fairly useless as there’s no easy way to see or replace out of stock products. amazing that such basic functionality is missing
- The app is not easy to understand like Oberlo, and the interface is worse. A lot of people mentioned that DSers is less user-friendly than Oberlo:
It isn’t nearly as user-friendly or functional as Oberlo was!
- Their team can be seen as pushy. Plus, some mention that their customer service team isn’t that helpful. Here are a few examples:
Also, I contacted them for support on day 1 and after helping me they were SUPER pushy for me to leave a review, before I’d had a chance to use the app.
They won’t stop spamming me to download the DSers Chrome extension, which I DO NOT WANT!
- DSers can cost more money than Oberlo. They have a custom plan for Oberlo users, but this still means that a lot of people end up paying for free features:
I have to pay $19.90 a month to access features that were on the free plan in Oberlo.
The plan for Oberlo users is called Custom Basic and that’s what you get when you migrate. If you want the 3k product allowance total and 3 stores, then you can choose the Basic free plan, however, there is no automatic inventory update or automatic price updates.
If you choose the Basic Free plan, you cannot go back to Custom Basic. You really are forced to upgrade to a paid plan.
How do you pick the right DSers alternative?
Before we go in-depth into each of these DSers alternatives, it’s important to know what you’re searching for to make your decision easier.
Here are a few questions that you can ask yourself before deciding on a new dropshipping app for your business:
- Is a free trial or free account important for you?
- If you’re going to spend money on a dropshipping app, then what’s your budget? If you know this already, you can skip the ones outside the budget you set for yourself.
- Which ecommerce platform are you using? (Check out this article if you didn’t choose yet) Keep in mind that not all apps mentioned below work on all ecommerce platforms.
- Do you still want to use AliExpress? Or do you want to move on to local dropshipping suppliers? (Suppliers that are shipping from the country that you’re selling in) Or maybe even a different business model like print on demand?
- Do you want an app that does more than just order fulfillment? (For example, product research as well?) Or are you okay with using multiple apps to get the job done?
The best DSers alternatives for AliExpress dropshipping
Ready to learn more about the DSers alternatives mentioned above?
Below you will find an in-depth dive into each of these alternatives, so you can pick the right one for your business.
We will start with the DSers alternatives you can use if you still want to use AliExpress, and then we move on to the dropshipping software tools with their own suppliers! (For those of your who want to move away from AliExpress)
Don’t forget the questions we’ve added at the top so that you can pick the right app for your needs!
Let’s get started:
Let’s start this list with an AliExpress dropshipping app called AliScraper, made by the team over at Spocket.
While we will be covering Spocket in more detail later on, we wanted to quickly mention their AliScraper tool as it’s a great way to keep dropshipping from AliExpress!
- Great if you’re using Spocket as well. Since they use the same account, you can easily combine your US dropshipping suppliers and AliExpress suppliers! For example:
This is ingenious! No need to add multiple apps in your store to be able to source from different suppliers and from AliExpress.Source: Sherlyn
- Bulk orders. They allow you to process hundreds of orders instantly.
- Integration with Loox. You can easily import AliExpress product reviews and photos.
- Multiple ecommerce platforms. Since Spocket has so many integrations, AliScraper has them as well! (For example, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Wix)
The best part is, is that AliScraper is free to use! You can create an account and start using it without paying a dime.
The next DSers alternative is called ApiDrop.
The main difference between DSers and ApiDrop is that ApiDrop can be used on a ton more ecommerce platforms, while DSers can only be used on Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix.
- Ability to browse the whole supplier’s catalog directly inside ApiDrop. And yes, they support more than just AliExpress:
- Category import feature. You can import a whole category (thousands of products) with just two clicks.
- Repricing tool. Advanced repricing where you can add the shipping cost inside the price calculation.
If you’re interested in learning more about ApiDrop’s features, then I suggest checking this out here.
Their current price ranges from $0 to $99 per month – the main difference between the plans is the total amount of products that you can have in your store:
They don’t show it on their pricing page, but they have a free account that you can use if you sell ten or fewer products in your store!
3. AliDropship (for WooCommerce)
The next DSers alternative is for those of you who are using WordPress and WooCommerce to run their dropshipping store.
It’s a plugin called AliDropship, which allows you to import products from AliExpress into your WooCommerce store with just a few clicks!
The main difference between DSers and AliDropship is that AliDropship is a one-time payment, while DSers is either a free account or a monthly payment.
For more information about AliDropship, check out our in-depth review here!
- No monthly fees. Just a one-time payment of $89, but you will still get life-long support and updates!
- You can enable AliExpress Cashback really easily with AliDropship. You can read more about that in this article here.
- The plugin can import reviews directly from AliExpress. There is no need to get an extra app if you want to do this.
AliDropship has two options; the first one is to buy their WooCommerce plugin for a one-time fee of $89.
Tip: Use the coupon code GETPLUGIN25 to get 25% off the total price! (Making the price of AliDropship only $66.75)
The second option is to go with their AliDropship Custom store solution, where they will create a custom dropshipping store for you starting at $299.
You can learn more about that by clicking here.
The next alternative on this list is called Dropified.
Like DSers, Dropified is an app you can use to automate your dropshipping business.
You can learn more about Dropified and the difference between Dropified and DSers by checking out this article here.
- Bulk fulfillment. Using Dropified, importing and publishing all the product descriptions, images, and titles will be an easy job with the one-click add-to-store feature.
- Add multiple suppliers per product. Dropified offers a feature that allows you to map multiple suppliers to a single product and assign each of them to a different variant. Simply said, it will make your life a whole lot easier!
- Unique product bundles. Get as creative as you want and choose which products should be made into a bundle. Dropified will map the corresponding suppliers and fulfill the orders seamlessly once you get them.
- Importing from more websites than just AliExpress. You can import products from websites like eBay. (More info here)
Their price is currently $47 per month, but it’s cheaper if you pay annually.
Dropified also offers a 14-day free trial!
5. Sell The Trend
Let’s continue this list with Sell The Trend.
Sell The Trend is an all-in-one platform that allows you to find, import, and automate your dropshipping business.
So if you answered ‘yes’ to the question if you want a dropshipping app that does more than just order fulfillment, then Sell The Trend is for you!
For more information about Sell The Trend, check out our in-depth review here!
- A built-in product research tool. So you can find products that are in high demand and that are likely to sell well. (Their tool started out as a product research tool.)
- Multiple supplier options. You can connect your store to AliExpress, but also to CJdropshipping.
- Free Shopify alternative option. You have the option to create a free dropshipping store with their Sell The Trend Shops platform.
The current price of Sell The Trend is $39 per month, but it’s cheaper if you pay yearly.
Just keep in mind that you’re not only paying for a DSers alternative here. You’re getting access to a great product research tool as well!
Another option is signing up for their new free Shopify alternative, Sell The Trend Shops, which you can use to connect to AliExpress (and CJdropshipping) with their toolkit. (More info in our review here)
6. SaleHoo Dropship
The next tool, called SaleHoo Dropship, is created by the team from the SaleHoo Directory.
SaleHoo is a highly rated dropshipping app (just check out their Trustpilot page here) and launched their dropship app to help more dropshippers.
The only thing is that SaleHoo Dropship and their supplier directory currently don’t integrate together (like Spocket and their AliScraper tool) – we’ve already let them about know this, so hopefully, they will add this soon.
- 1-click import of AliExpress products. However, what’s unique, is that they have over 1,000 pre-vetted suppliers, so you only dropship high-quality products – meaning lower refund rates, fewer customer complaints, and, therefore, more repeat purchases.
- They help with the product research part. Simply click on a niche, and filter your search criteria!
- 24/7 support with dropshipping experts. They will help you to get started!
The price of SaleHoo Dropship is currently $27 or $97 per month – depending on how many team members you want to add.
And at this moment, they don’t offer any trial or free account option.
Next up is AutoDS!
Dropshippers founded this dropshipping app in 2016.
The vision behind AutoDS was to create an all-inclusive solution for dropshippers, with the goal to help them save time and automate their business processes – from product research to order automation.
At first, they were mainly focused on eBay, but recently, they’ve also moved to Shopify! (And they even have a tool for dropshipping on the Facebook marketplace)
- Automatic tracking number updates. Save hours of work by automating tracking number updates to your buyers. Once tracking info is available from your supplier, AutoDS will grab the details and update your customers.
- Product research tool included. They’ve also included a product research tool inside AutoDS, which will help you find great products to sell.
- Fulfilled By AutoDS option. With features like one-click returns, setting a maximum order price, Hipshipper support, and more!
The price of AutoDS depends on how many products you want to import and the number of features you want!
For starters, their plans for Shopify and Wix start at $24 per month, and they offer a 30-day trial for $1.
8. DSM Tool
Last but not least, there’s a dropshipping app called DSM Tool!
Like AutoDS, they started in 2016 and focused at the beginning mainly on eBay dropshipping but are now focusing more and more on Shopify.
It’s also an all-inclusive solution that offers a wide range of features to automate your business processes, from product research to order automation.
- Source from multiple websites. You will have the option to source products from over 50 websites! (So not just AliExpress)
- Simple and smart order processing. Like AutoDS, they have features like updating tracking info and syncing your stock automatically.
What sets DSM Tool apart is that they offer a completely free trial, so you can test out the app before committing to a paid plan!
Their paid plans start at $20 per month and offer an annual plan with up to a 30% discount.
The best DSers alternatives that don’t use AliExpress
Ready to move on from AliExpress to other more local suppliers?
If you’re not sure yet, check out our article about dropshipping outside China here.
Below you will find our top recommendations:
Do you remember the AliExpress tool called AliScraper from above?
As mentioned above, that tool is made by Spocket!
Spocket is a dropshipping app that enables you to search and connect directly with dropshipping suppliers located in the US and EU to help you build an inventory of high-quality goods for your ecommerce store – with fast shipping.
This way, you can go from 2-4 weeks to less than a week!
For more information about Spocket, check out our Spocket review here!
- Order samples. With Spocket, you can order samples with a few simple clicks to test out the products and suppliers!
- Many integration possibilities. Spocket can be integrated with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading to the Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
You will see Spocket’s pricing plans below. If you’re interested in Spocket but don’t want to pay anything yet, you can create a free account to browse through Spocket’s catalog.
To start selling with Spocket, you are looking at $25 per month for the starter plan.
If you want to sell more than 25 unique products, the monthly subscription fee becomes a bit higher, but remember that you can get up to eight months off by paying yearly!
Next up is CJdropshipping!
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
They have warehouses in various regions of the world!
For example, in their US warehouse, CJdropshipping currently offers over 7000 unique products; you can browse through them here.
Didn’t find the product you were looking for?
No worries! CJdropshipping allows you to post a sourcing request, which means they will look for and stock that specific product for you.
However, you will need to create an account before posting a sourcing request, which you can do here.
For more information about CJdropshipping, check out our CJdropshipping review here.
- Offer an app. CJdropshipping has both a web app and a Shopify app that enable you to get access to lots of super useful features such as importing products to your store with just a few clicks!
- No hidden charges. There are no setup fees, storage fees, monthly fees, or minimum order amounts. You will only have to pay the product’s price and shipping.
- Fast shipping & processing. When using CJdropshipping’s US warehouse, most orders will process in one business day, and with the USPS+ shipping method, the product will arrive at your customer in 2-5 days!
CJdropshipping is free to use!
No monthly expenses are associated with CJdropshipping; the service fee is included in the product and shipping charges.
HyperSKU is a great platform that aims to be a one-stop dropshipping solution.
Being a dropshipping agent platform, HyperSKU will help you with things like sourcing products from factories, performing quality control, and customizing your packages.
If you’re not sure what a dropshipping agent is, check out our other article here!
For more information about HyperSKU, check out our HyperSKU review here.
Related article: The 11 Best Dropshipping Agents to Grow Your Store in 2023
- Automated. HyperSKU offers its users a feature that lets them fulfill orders in bulk. Not only that but the tracking numbers and order statuses will be synced to your store automatically!
- Quick shipping. According to HyperSKU’s homepage, packages can be shipped around the globe within seven calendar days.
- Refund policy. HyperSKU offers a 100% refund in case of defective products.
Signing up to HyperSKU is free. The platform used to charge a 2% handling fee in the past, but that is currently waived!
The next platform on this list is called Syncee.
Syncee is a B2B platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers. Simply said, it’s a place where dropshippers and retailers can find their suppliers!
For more information about Syncee, check out our Syncee review here.
- Chat with suppliers feature. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you can ask suppliers important questions before partnering with them.
- Location filter for suppliers. If you’re looking for suppliers from the UK, this will be a great feature since you will find them without much effort!
- Auto order feature. When integrated with their app, for example, Syncee’s Shopify app, your new orders will be automatically forwarded to your supplier when a customer purchases products from your online store.
Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $99 per month (you need at least the Basic plan to start selling):
However, don’t forget you can test any of the plans for 14 days without actual charges. And if you choose to pay annually, you can save up to eight monthly subscription costs!
Next up is a new player on the market; AppScenic.
Their goal is to create the complete dropshipping toolkit with product syncing, auto-ordering, shipments tracking, and smart payments!
They started because none of the solutions they found for dropshippers offered a complete range of services to help automate their online business and make their life easier.
- A ton of worldwide dropshipping suppliers. They currently have 385 unique suppliers and ship from 40+ countries.
- Price syncing. Almost instant sync between your product prices and our suppliers. This way, you will never miss a price change.
- Auto-ordering. You can set up auto-orders, so you never have to worry about placing an order with your supplier manually again!
AppScenic has a free 7-day trial available, so you can try out their features before committing to a paid plan.
After the free trial, their plans start at $24/month and go up to $78/month.
Another great thing is that they have a free account option available!
With this plan, you can import up to 500 products and connect to one store. However, you don’t have access to features like premium products:
As mentioned in the questions to ask yourself above, are you ready to try something else?
If so, why not give print on demand a try?
One print on demand supplier example is Printful!
Printful is a print on demand and warehousing company that will print, package, and ship your products for you!
For more information about Printful, check out our Printful review here.
Related article: 15 Best Print on Demand Companies and Suppliers in 2023
- No outsourcing. Everything you experience with printful is in a whole house. Communication and product sourcing is efficient when it’s all under the same management.
- Quality. Since everything is made in-house at Printful, the quality of the products is reliable and well made. One of the best product quality per dollar spent compared to their competitors.
Printful is free to use on all platforms!
However, they also have two paid tiers, which you can learn more about here.
How do you find local dropshipping suppliers?
Loved the idea of moving away from AliExpress, but didn’t find a dropshipping supplier in the list above that fits your business needs?
Below you will find lists of suppliers that are located in a specific region:
- Best suppliers in Canada
- Best suppliers in the United States
- Best suppliers in Europe
- Best suppliers in the United Kingdom
- Best suppliers in Australia
- Best suppliers in New Zealand
That was it!
We hope this list has helped you find the perfect DSers alternative for your business!
Don’t forget that it’s important to do your research before selecting a dropshipping app, as each one offers different features and capabilities.
For example, some apps offer more products than others, while some focus on specific niches or geographical regions.
What do you think is the best DSers alternative? Or do you have any other DSers alternatives that you would recommend?
Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: