Are you looking to start a dropshipping business in the UK but don't know where to get your products from?
Well, look no further; we've done the research and uncovered some of the top free (yes, free!) dropshipping suppliers from the United Kingdom.
So grab a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable, and let’s jump into our list of suppliers!
The Best Free UK Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Before we start, here is an overview of all the best free UK dropshipping suppliers:
|Go Dropship Review
|$0 / $19 / $49 / $99 per month
|£0 / £12.50 per month
|Hill Interiors Review
|$0 / $24.99 per month
|AW Dropship Review
|Power Body Review
Found your supplier? Read our A-Z dropshipping guide here to determine your next step!
How do you choose the best free UK dropshipping supplier?
With all suppliers on this list, choosing the best one for your store can be challenging.
How do you pick the one that's best for your store?
Well, the easiest way to choose the best dropshipping supplier is to remove as many options from the list as possible.
As a start, you could check if any of the niche suppliers correspond to your store's niche.
If so, take a look at them! Chances are you will find some of their products interesting.
Now, you can consider the ecommerce platform you are using and if a supplier offers a connection for it. If so, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
And lastly, determine if any specific features are crucial for you. For instance, you may want to work with a supplier that offers 24/7 customer support.
As an example, let’s assume you’ve found the following things:
- This list does not include a niche supplier that matches your niche.
- You are using Shopify.
- You would like to use a supplier that offers automated order processing.
You can apply these criteria to the list below and see which suppliers match! For these criteria, CJdropshipping would be your perfect match!
Let’s now start with the list of dropshipping suppliers:
6 Free general dropshipping suppliers from the UK
In this first section, we compiled the best free UK dropshipping suppliers that sell products in various niches (general dropshipping suppliers).
We also compiled a list of niche suppliers later in this article, so keep reading if you’re interested in those!
For each of these suppliers, we will:
- Include a link to their website. You can click the title to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the supplier. So you can learn about the supplier and its unique features.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Tell you how to connect this supplier to your store. This way, you can integrate the supplier’s products with your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. All suppliers on this list are free, but some offer paid pricing plans as well that unlock more features.
1. Go Dropship Review
Let's start with Go Dropship, one of the best suppliers to use when your goal is to target people from the UK with your dropshipping store.
Actually, Go Dropship is a Chinese company, but all their products are shipped from UK warehouses.
That means you get all benefits of working with a Chinese supplier, like low prices, but without the disadvantages of long shipping times!
Go Dropship launched its dropshipping platform in 2017 and now offers products in multiple categories, including home products, beauty tools, and electronics.
For example, check out these products from the hiking niche:
Let's check out what other advantages they offer:
- Fast shipping. All products are shipped from the UK, so Go Dropship can offer a shipping time of two to seven days!
- Free sourcing service. Go Dropship offers a free sourcing service, where they'll find any product you're searching for on the Chinese market and stock it in their UK warehouse for you.
- Fast order processing. Orders placed before 10 am are processed and shipped on the same day.
- No integrations. At the moment, Go Dropship doesn't offer any automated connections to your dropshipping store.
How do you connect Go Dropship to your store?
As mentioned, Go Dropship doesn't currently offer integrations.
However, they do allow you to process orders in bulk by importing a file with all order data. You can read more about that in their User Guide.
You can use Go Dropship for free! They don't have any membership or warehousing fees.
2. 01Supply Review
01Supply is a marketplace specializing in partnering with local dropshipping suppliers from all over the world. And they also have multiple suppliers from the UK!
It's a relatively new supplier, but they already offer thousands of products shipped from the UK.
Just take a look at these cute clothing items:
Or, what do you think about these stylish home decor pieces?
- Focused on uniqueness and sustainability. If these values align with your business, 01Supply may be a great supplier for you!
- Sourcing. You can submit sourcing requests for any product!
- Product analytics. 01Supply has a great product analytics feature that allows you to get an insight into the popularity of any product:
- Not proven. 01Supply isn't that popular yet; their Shopify app doesn't have that many reviews yet.
- Only free for stores with few products. If you publish more than nine products, you must pay at least $19 monthly for 01Supply.
How do you connect 01Supply to your store?
01Supply only offers integration for Shopify stores through their app:
01Supply's pricing plans range from $0 to $99 per month.
Yes, that means you can start for free!
3. CJdropshipping Review
We will end the top three free UK dropshipping suppliers with a supplier called CJdropshipping.
This is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
CJdropshipping has access to warehouses in various regions of the world, including the UK.
As you can see, CJdropshipping lets you browse their products in a convenient user interface without creating an account, which is pretty sweet.
If you didn't find the product you were looking for, CJdropshipping also offers a sourcing service.
Using it, you can submit a sourcing request for a certain product, and CJdropshipping's team will try to find it for you!
Note: To submit a sourcing request, you must create an account on CJdropshipping first.
- No monthly membership fee. Dropshipping with CJdropshipping is like dropshipping with AliExpress. You won't have to pay any setup, storage, or monthly fees.
- Sourcing service. Have you seen an awesome product on AliExpress but don't see it on CJdropshipping? Then you can always submit a sourcing request, and CJdropshipping's team will try to source it for you!
- Advanced features. With CJdropshipping’s Shopify app, you can access advanced features like automated order fulfillment.
- Customer service. CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
- Not the most extensive product selection. CJdropshipping offers millions of products worldwide, but when you filter on their UK warehouse, only a small percentage of those are left.
How do you connect CJdropshipping to your store?
If your store is hosted on Shopify, you can simply use CJdropshipping's Shopify app to connect it to your store.
As mentioned, having CJdropshipping as your supplier means you won't have to pay any monthly subscription fees!
4. eSources Review
eSources is one of the largest wholesale and dropship supplier directories out there.
More than half of their directory consists of UK wholesalers, but they also have over 170k listings for dropshipping suppliers!
eSources is also one of the most experienced directory services in the UK and has been growing its business since 2005.
So, they don't lack in either the number of suppliers or the experience in the field.
- UK's largest supplier directory. You can choose from over 170k dropshipping supplier listings!
- No 'middleman' suppliers. eSources avoids adding 'middleman' dropshipping suppliers by thoroughly checking them first.
- Outdated website. It looks like eSources hasn't updated the look of their website since they started their business. On the plus side, they do regularly update their products and suppliers.
- Many products on the free plan have MOQ. When you don't pay for eSources, you can only view a limited amount of dropshipping suppliers. Most of the products that you will find will be from wholesalers.
How do you connect eSources to your store?
The method of connecting an eSources supplier to your store depends on the supplier.
It could be that some suppliers offer a (partly) automated connection, but most likely, you will have to send a list of your orders in .csv format to your supplier every day.
eSources has a free plan, but you will only see a restricted part of their whole database and, therefore, won't be able to contact every supplier.
For prices starting from £12.50, you can get their 'Premium Buyer' plan, which enables access to the whole supplier database and more:
5. TBTrade Review
If you're looking for slightly more unusual dropshipping products, checking out TBTrade might be worthwhile.
This UK dropshipping supplier focuses on providing products for all rooms in your house at the lowest prices.
From kitchen to bathroom products, TBTrade has it all!
While TBTrade is a retail company, they also offer a dropshipping program. You can find the details here.
- Plain packaging and labels. Your customers won't be able to tell that you didn't ship their products yourself, as TBTrade will pack the products using plain packaging and labels.
- All orders can be tracked. TBTrade only uses delivery services that provide tracking numbers.
- Fast order processing. If you order before 2 pm, the goods are dispatched on the same working day!
- Limited product selection. For most categories, TBTrade offers less than 50 unique products.
- High prices. Most products seem to be relatively high-priced. However, you will have access to discounted prices after signing up for their dropshipping service.
How do you connect TBTrade to your store?
TBTrade doesn't offer any automated integrations.
Unfortunately, that means you'll have to process your customer's orders on TBTrade's website manually.
TBTrade's dropshipping services are free to set up and use!
6. AliExpress Review
Next up on the list is the world's best-known dropshipping supplier, AliExpress.
Likely, you're probably thinking now about something like:
"Why is AliExpress on this list? This is a Chinese dropshipping supplier, not one from the UK!"
Yes, we definitely can't deny that for most products, this is the case.
However, in the last few years, more and more AliExpress suppliers have started offering shipping from a warehouse in countries other than China, such as the United Kingdom!
You can find those suppliers pretty easily; just search for a product and filter on 'Ship from the United Kingdom' (1):
Note: If you don't see the option to filter on 'Ship from the United Kingdom' (1), make sure to set up your 'Ship to' settings to the United Kingdom (2) and try again.
Be aware that some suppliers on AliExpress could be lying about shipping from the UK and will still ship from China.
To prevent this from happening to you, check out this article. It's written for AliExpress suppliers in the US, but all the steps are valid for UK suppliers too!
- Low product prices. Products on AliExpress are generally priced very reasonably. This results in a higher profit margin for you, making it easier to stay profitable. For tips on increasing your profit margin when dropshipping with AliExpress, check out this article!
- Products in all niches. Arguably, AliExpress offers a catalog with the largest number of available products in the world. Even when limiting those to products that can be shipped from UK warehouses, the product choice is still very broad.
- Cashback opportunity. If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great for saving some money. To read how, check out this article.
- Dishonest suppliers. Always check if a supplier is really shipping their products from the UK. We recommend doing a test order; if the delivery time is still over two weeks despite shipping from a UK warehouse, you will know that they are lying and shipping from China.
- Anyone can find your product. When using product images from AliExpress on your online store, anyone can search for those images and find the exact same product on AliExpress for a lower price. That’s why we recommend taking your own product images.
How do you connect AliExpress to your store?
You will need a separate app to connect AliExpress with your store.
You can use AliExpress as your dropshipping supplier for free.
5 Free niche dropshipping suppliers from the UK
With the general suppliers covered, let's move on to the specialists!
In other words, dropshipping suppliers from the UK that specialize in one particular niche!
Tip: If you're looking to build a new ecommerce store but aren't sure yet which niche to pick, then check out the 25 best niche ideas for your store.
1. Hill Interiors Review (Home Decor)
Hill Interiors is a wholesale company specializing in home decor, interiors, and accessories.
However, don’t worry; they’ve also launched a dropship service that you can use to deliver products from Hill Interiors directly to your customers:
- Lots of experience. Hill Interiors has 45 years of experience and now offers over 2,500 products.
- Great-looking products. The products offered by Hill Interiors definitely give a sense of high quality:
- Manual orders. Hill Interiors doesn’t offer an integration or API connection to your store, so you must fulfill orders manually.
- Returns are charged. Hill Interiors does accept returns within 14 days of delivery, but they are charged 50% off the original product price.
How do you connect Hill Interiors to your store?
Currently, you can’t connect Hill Interiors to your store. You must place your orders through Hill Interiors' website.
There is no monthly membership required to join the dropship program of Hill Interiors!
2. Printful Review (Print On Demand)
Let's continue with a supplier you may have heard of earlier; Printful!
They have fulfillment centers all over the world, including Birmingham, UK:
With Printful, you can design your own products like t-shirts, hoodies, earrings, posters, pillows, and much more:
Tip: Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you should check out this complete POD beginner's guide here.
- Scale benefits. As Printful is one of the largest POD suppliers out there, they have built lots of fulfillment centers, so there will most likely be one close to your customer.
- Automated fulfillment. Once you get an order, it gets sent to Printful automatically!
- Warehousing & fulfillment service. Printful offers a warehousing & fulfillment service, so if you have a product that is selling a lot, it may be worth producing it beforehand and storing it in one of Printful's warehouses.
- Expensive products. Printful cares about high-quality products, but this does come at a price.
- Long processing times. Printful's processing times range from two to five business days as the custom product must be manufactured first.
How do you connect Printful to your store?
You can connect Printful to your Shopify store using Printful's Shopify app:
Printful is generally free, but there are two paid monthly memberships available for extra perks:
Printful's memberships are Printful Growth and Printful Business, and here is an overview of them:
Plus, there are a few paid (optional) add-ons:
- Digitization. When it comes to embroidery, all files need to be digitized to a format the embroidery machines support. This is a one-time fee of between $2.95 and $6.50 for each new design, which depends on the design's type and placement.
- Extra customization. Printful offers some extra customization options for your items, such as additional large prints ($5.95 per extra print), sleeve prints ($2.49 per short sleeve and $5.95 per long sleeve), and inside and outside apparel labels ($2.49 per label).
- Premium Images. Printful offers you the option to customize your products with premium photos. Premium Images for your designs cost $1 plus tax per image and placement.
Tip: If you want to start a print on demand store, you can view our list of great alternative POD suppliers here!
3. AW Dropship Review (Giftware)
AW Dropship is a UK supplier in a pretty unique and fun niche; giftware.
They started their business in 1995, so they are very knowledgeable about the products in their catalog.
Here's an image of some of their categories to give you an idea of what products AW Dropship is selling:
- Unique niche. Using AW Dropship as your supplier, you can sell products like bath bombs, incense burners, and essential oils.
- Most products are manufactured in the UK. The quality of those products will be great, and you'll benefit from fast shipping times!
- Outdated website. AW Dropship's website hasn't been updated in a pretty long time.
- Branded. Some products on AW Dropship will have their name branded on them.
How do you connect AW Dropship to your store?
AW Dropship doesn't provide any integrations to ecommerce platforms.
4. Power Body Review (Fitness nutrition)
Have you always wanted to create your own nutrition brand? Here's your chance!
With Power Body, you can dropship over 7,000 nutrition products and buy them for wholesale prices.
- Branded invoicing, packaging, and labels. Using this feature, you can create your own privately labeled brand!
- API integration. When your customer places an order, it will automatically be sent to Power Body so that they can process and ship it.
- Strict requirements. To use Power Body as your supplier, you will have to be registered with HMRC and will need a professionally made ecommerce site with at least 100 fitness products.
How do you connect Power Body to your store?
Power Body uses an API integration to connect to your store. You can read more about it here.
Power Body doesn't ask for any monthly fees when subscribed to their dropship program.
5. Baumhaus Review (Furniture)
We are ending this list with Baumhaus.
Baumhaus is a free UK dropshipping supplier and wholesaler in the furniture niche.
They manufacture every item in the UK and have excellent services for online store owners, such as great images and extensive dropshipping facilities.
Tip: Interested in seeing more furniture suppliers? Check out the 12 best furniture dropshipping suppliers here!
- 360-degree images. Baumhaus provides 360-degree images for each one of their items.
- Own delivery fleet. Baumhaus has its own fleet of delivery vehicles, enabling them to deliver all products within five business days.
- Not dropshipping focused. Baumhaus mainly focuses on wholesale.
How do you connect Baumhaus to your store?
Baumhaus doesn't offer any integrations.
Why would you dropship to the United Kingdom?
When thinking about the perfect country to dropship to, here are some criteria that quickly come up:
- Great logistics
- High GDP per capita
- Large population
- High social media penetration
Selling products online to such a 'perfect dropshipping country' wouldn't be that difficult, as you will have easy access to your target audience, and they will have a lot of budget for (impulse) purchases.
So, to what level does the United Kingdom meet those criteria?
Let's take a look at our infographic:
As you can see, the United Kingdom is a great country overall for dropshipping. It offers great logistics and one of the highest ecommerce spends per capita out of any country!
What are the most popular payment gateways in the UK?
As we head toward the end of this article, we quickly wanted to give you some tips for choosing the best payment gateways for your online store.
The most important thing is to offer the option to pay with credit cards.
According to Adyen, 90% of the UK population has a Visa or Mastercard, and they account for about 90% of online purchases.
77.3% of online stores in the UK also offer PayPal, so if you can offer it too, it's definitely a great move.
Lastly, your ideal payment gateway setup should be ended with digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay, which are widespread in the UK. And don't forget to offer 'buy now, pay later' options, which are hugely popular in Britain.
If you struggle to choose the best payment gateway for your store, we recommend reading our article about the 7 Best Payment Gateways for Dropshipping Stores in 2024!
Bonus tip: Juni.co
As a bonus tip related to payments, we would like to tell you about Juni.
Juni (juni.co) is a fintech solution made for digital entrepreneurs operating in the UK, Europe, and Norway.
With Juni, you can connect your ad networks (Google Ads, FB Ads, etc.), payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, etc.), and bank accounts in one place.
You can track the ROI across all your business's activities and improve cash flows!
If you’re running multiple Shopify stores, Juni makes creating this financial overview effortless with its Shopify integration.
Simply follow the steps below to activate it:
One of Juni's most significant perks is getting up to 1% cashback on all eligible card spending. This may not seem much, but when scaling your business, it can really add up!
Other benefits include:
- Virtual cards. With Juni, you can generate as many virtual cards as you need in GBP, USD, and EUR. This feature is super useful for paying dropshipping suppliers!
- Get savings relevant to your business. For example, as Juni's customer, you can get a 20% discount on the Loox Shopify app or a 15% discount on the BeProfit Shopify app.
So, what does all of this cost?
Turns out, not much!
Juni tried to eliminate as many fees as possible, as you can see on their pricing page.
As a result, you can sign up, get insights, create IBAN accounts, and generate all the virtual Juni cards you need for free!
The only thing that isn't free on Juni's pricing page is the account transfer FX fees, which can cost up to 0.25% of the transferred amount.
If all of this interests you, you can find more info about Juni on their website here!
Other countries with great dropshipping suppliers
Not sure yet about dropshipping with suppliers from the United Kingdom? Or are you interested in scaling further to other countries?
We've got you covered! Check out the lists below to find great suppliers in different countries:
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in India
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Canada
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Australia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Malaysia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in New Zealand
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United States
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the UK (Free & Paid)
Plus, don't forget to check our guide on the best countries for dropshipping!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- If you don't know which niche you will be operating in yet, make sure to learn the characteristics of a winning product before checking the product catalog of the suppliers in this list.
- Check if a niche supplier on this list matches your niche. If one does, we would recommend looking at it first!
- If you can't find a supplier you like on this list, you can consider looking at a paid supplier, which often has more features and will save you lots of time in the long run. You can find the best (paid) UK dropshipping suppliers in our article here!
There you go! Our top picks for the best dropshipping suppliers in the UK that you can use for free.
All of the suppliers on this list have their qualities, but here is our final verdict:
What did you think of this article? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about dropshipping in the UK?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- The 13 Best Dropshipping Store Examples in the UK (2024)
- The 15 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the UK (Free & Paid)
- How to Start a Dropshipping Business in the UK (2024 Guide)
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth guide on how to start dropshipping here!