Are you tired of those long shipping times? With one of the 17 best free US dropshipping suppliers in this article, you will be able to ship your products much faster than a competitor that uses a Chinese dropshipping supplier!
Most dropshippers start with a famous dropshipping supplier based in China, like a supplier on AliExpress. There’s nothing wrong with that, but you will have to deal with the long shipping times.
Some customers hate having to wait weeks before getting their order, which can cause you to lose sales.
By working with a US dropshipping supplier, all the products you sell will be stored in a US warehouse, significantly reducing your shipping times!
To lower your delivery times and prevent lost sales, I have made this article which contains a list of the best free US dropshipping suppliers. So, you can work with any US dropshipping supplier on this list without paying monthly membership fees!
Also, I’ve split this article up to give you a list of:
- The best free US dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best free US dropshipping suppliers that are focused on a specific niche.
So, if you’re on a tight budget, these free US dropshipping suppliers will be perfect for you.
Before discussing all free US dropshipping suppliers in detail, I will go over some reasons why you might want to consider using a US-based dropshipping supplier instead of a supplier from China.
Why would you use a US-based dropshipping supplier?
A few years ago, dropshipping with a US dropshipping supplier was very rare as almost all suppliers that supported dropshipping were based in China.
However, in recent years, multiple US suppliers started offering a dropship program.
So, why would you use a US dropshipping supplier instead of one based in China?
1. Shorter shipping times
Like I mentioned already, using a US dropshipping supplier can greatly reduce your shipping times.
A report published in late 2017 shows that the maximum (free) shipping time that shoppers will accept is 4.5 days on average.
I probably won’t have to tell you this, but even the fastest and most expensive shipping methods won’t deliver products in China to your customer in the US in less than five days.
With US dropshipping suppliers, however, you can deliver products to your US customers in less than five days!
The exact shipping duration can still change a bit based on the warehouse location, the customers’ address, and your shipping method. Still, you will know that you are able to deliver products faster than your competitor that uses a Chinese supplier.
Image how happy your customers will be if they don’t have to wait 3+ weeks before getting their package!
Besides having a short delivery time, you won’t be dependent on worldwide events that may block your logistical process, like a pandemic, making a US dropshipping supplier a superb choice regarding shipping times.
2. Easy return process
If you have dropshipped products in niches like clothing, beauty, or electronics before, you might have experienced a higher than average return rate.
When working with a Chinese dropshipping supplier, dealing with these returns can be a nightmare. In most cases, it’s best to let the customer keep the product and send them a new one for free like we’ve explained in our Returns & Refunds Guide for Dropshipping.
The reason is that most overseas dropshipping suppliers have an insanely strict return policy. So, in most cases, making a return will not be possible. And if it is possible, the process will often be extremely cumbersome.
Dealing with returns is not something you want to waste your time on, so it’s in your interest to work with a dropshipping supplier who offers a good return policy.
US dropshipping suppliers often have good return policies and processes to make returns easy for their customers. Since products won’t have to travel halfway across the globe, these returns will, in most cases, also be cheaper for you, your customer, and your supplier!
3. Sell products to the best country to target (US)
The country is the world’s largest consumer market, has a GDP per capita of $62.8k, and an enormous ecommerce spend of $709.78 billion in 2021.
Being the number one country to target, the US ecommerce market has a lot of competition.
As I said, working with US dropshipping suppliers will definitely help you to have fast shipping times and to conquer the largest market share possible!
4. Sell Made in USA products
Don’t get me wrong, not every product you will see at any US dropshipping supplier will be made in the USA.
Actually, many US dropshipping suppliers just manage a warehouse located in the US and buy their products from Chinese suppliers.
However, some US dropshipping suppliers will have US-made products. These may be more expensive, but keep thinking about your customers! By only selling cheap Chinese products, your customers won’t be happy when the product doesn’t meet their expectations and probably won’t revisit your store ever again.
Americans love US-made products. A study by Reuters found that 70% of Americans find it “Very important” or “Somewhat important” to buy a product made in the USA.
Also, more than half of the participants responded that they are willing to pay more for a product made in America.
To conclude, don’t worry that much about the slightly higher price. Instead, think of your happy customers!
5. Better customer service
Finally, I will discuss the customer service of US dropshipping suppliers.
If you’ve ever worked with Chinese dropshipping suppliers, you will know that it can be a headache to communicate with them.
More often than not, these suppliers don’t speak English that well, can take a long time to reply, and some will also lie about their product or delivery times.
I’m not saying that all Chinese dropshipping suppliers are like this, but it can be hard to find a supplier that offers excellent customer service.
US dropshipping suppliers are often in the same timezone as you are and usually have dedicated customer service teams working to answer all of your questions.
This is why working with a US dropshipping supplier can also help you to improve your customer service.
If you still aren’t convinced and want to read more about why you should start dropshipping products from the USA, check out this article!
The best free US general dropshipping suppliers (without membership fees)
I hope to have convinced you a bit about why it may be worthwhile to work with a US dropshipping supplier.
So, it’s finally time to get started on this list of the best free US dropshipping suppliers!
After researching and paying attention to important criteria of a good dropshipping supplier like customer service, trustworthiness, fair prices, and more, I have compiled this list of free US dropshipping suppliers.
For each US dropshipping supplier, I will:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give you a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Tell you about their pricing and payment options. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
I hope you will find one that fits with your brand and will supply your products for years to come.
Note: If you are specifically looking for free niche US dropshipping suppliers, just scroll down past these general US dropshipping suppliers to find them!
We will kick off this list with CJdropshipping.
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
They have warehouses in various regions of the world, including the US!
In their US warehouse, CJdropshipping currently offers over 7000 unique products; you can browse through them here.
Didn’t find the product you were looking for?
No worries! CJdropshipping provides the possibility to post a sourcing request, which means that they will look for and stock that specific product for you.
However, you will need to create an account first before posting a sourcing request, which you can do here.
CJdropshipping doesn’t charge you any monthly fees; the price for their service is incorporated in the product and shipping prices.
Available payment methods
- Credit or Debit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Local payment methods
- Offer an app. CJdropshipping has both a web app and a Shopify app that enable you to get access to lots of super useful features such as importing products to your store with just a few clicks!
- No hidden charges. There are no setup fees, storage fees, monthly fees, or minimum order amounts. You will only have to pay the product’s price and shipping.
- Fast shipping & processing. When using CJdropshipping’s US warehouse, most orders will process in one business day, and with the USPS+ shipping method, the product will arrive at your customer in 2-5 days!
- User-friendliness. While CJdropshipping has some nice pros, nothing is perfect and there are some cons to CJdropshipping too. One of them is that they are not super user friendly. The user-interface can be pretty complicated, and it can be tough to find out how it works as a beginner.
- Customer service. CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
- High shipping cost. While their product prices are pretty reasonable, shipping fees on CJdropshipping can be expensive. Particularly when dropshipping from a US warehouse, the shipping costs can cost you between $5 and $15 per product.
We continue the list of the best free US dropshipping suppliers with Modalyst.
Just like CJdropshipping, Modalyst makes it simple for an online store owner to source, list, and sell all kinds of products.
While Modalyst is known for their vast collection of fashion niche products, they offer products in other niches too!
When using a free US dropshipping supplier from Modalyst, you can focus on making your customers happy and won’t have to worry about long shipping times!
If you manage to keep the number of products in your store under 25, Modalyst will be entirely free for you!
For online stores with large catalogs, here are their other pricing plans:
Available payment methods
- Credit card
- Integration possibilities. You will be able to easily integrate Modalyst with your ecommerce platform if you’re using Shopify, Wix, or BigCommerce.
- No monthly fee for <25 products. If you have less than 25 unique products listed on your store, you will be able to get an unlimited amount of sales without ever having to pay membership fees!
- Mostly fashion products. If you were planning to start dropshipping products in one of the best dropshipping niches, such as the pet niche, Modalyst wouldn’t give you the most extensive range of products to choose from.
- High transaction fee. Modalyst charges a 5% transaction fee per order for every plan they offer, which is higher than the industry average.
- Premium suppliers. To access Modalyst’s premium suppliers, you will have to pay $90 per month for the pro plan, which is pretty expensive if you ask me.
Next up is probably the world’s best known dropshipping supplier, AliExpress.
“But why is AliExpress on this list? I thought their products come from China?”, you may ask.
Well, for most products, this is indeed the case. But in the last years, more and more suppliers have started offering shipping from a warehouse in different countries, such as the USA.
Finding those US suppliers is pretty easy; just search for a product and filter on “Ship from the United States”:
You can learn more about how to find US suppliers on AliExpress, in this article here.
AliExpress is free to use; you will only have to pay for the product and shipping.
Available payment methods
- Most debit or credit cards
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union
- Local payment methods
- Cheap products. The product prices on AliExpress are generally very reasonable, which means a higher profit margin for you. However, this is dependent on the supplier you’re working with. For tips to increase your profit margin when dropshipping with AliExpress, check out this article!
- Products in all niches. With AliExpress, you won’t have to worry about them not having the product you had in mind. Arguably, AliExpress offers the largest number of available products in the world.
- Cashback opportunity. If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great to save some money. To read how, check out this article.
- Dishonest suppliers. Always check if a supplier is telling the truth if they promise to ship from a US warehouse. Some suppliers will still ship from a Chinese warehouse. So, if the delivery time is still 2+ weeks despite shipping from a US warehouse, you will know that they are lying and shipping from China.
- Anyone can find your product. If you use product images from AliExpress on your online store, anyone will be able to image search those images and find the exact same product on AliExpress for a lower price. That’s why we recommend making your own product images.
Syncee is a B2B platform that offers you the possibility to work with a directory of US dropshipping suppliers.
Curious now which US dropshipping suppliers Syncee offers? Click here to view the full US suppliers list.
They offer some nice features to make the search for your winning products simpler, such as unique pricing & filtering rules and the ability to chat with any dropshipping supplier:
Once you’ve found your perfect product from one of Syncee’s suppliers, you will easily be able to sync them to your online store if you’re using an ecommerce platform like Shopify, BigCommerce, and Ecwid.
They’re currently working on integrations for Wix, Squarespace, and WooCommerce, which will be available soon!
Just like Modalyst, you will be able to use Syncee for free with a 25 product limit!
For stores with a higher number of products, here are their pricing plans:
Available payment methods
- Credit card
- Many US dropshipping suppliers. In Syncee’s US dropshipping supplier list, you will see that they offer many in different niches, from hunting to fashion!
- No monthly fee for <25 products. With Syncee, you will be able to add up to 25 products to your store without paying monthly membership fees.
- Easy to use with Shopify. By offering an integration possibility with Shopify through a Syncee app, adding new products to your store will be a piece of cake!
- Auto order feature. With the Syncee app, new orders on your store will be directly sent to your supplier. No more manual ordering!
- Complicated. According to reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
Crov is a wholesale & dropshipping center with a warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.
They offer 36,000+ product in over 20 niches and seamless integration with the most prominent ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce, and BigCommerce.
In addition, Crov offers a sourcing service, where you can submit a sourcing request, and a sourcing specialist will match you with the right suppliers and products!
Most people will be able to use Crov without paying membership fees.
You will be limited to one store, 500 product downloads, and 500 product listings, as you can see on their pricing page here.
To unlock more products and some extra features like live chat customer service, you can get the basic plan for $19 per month or the premium plan for $49 per month:
Available payment methods
- Crov PrePay (3% discount)
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Excellent pricing. You will always be able to use Crov without paying membership fees! (Unless you are planning to become the next Amazon and need more than 500 unique products on your store, haha!)
- Discount payment method. By paying with Crov’s own payment method, Crov PrePay, you will save 3% on each transaction, which is a nice little extra.
- 24/7 customer service. Crov offers 24/7 customer service to help whenever you need it. On their free plan, you will only be able to use email to reach out to them, but by paying for the basic plan, you will also be able to use the live chat!
- Small choice of payment methods. Despite offering credit cards as a payment method, Crov doesn’t provide other popular payment methods like PayPal or Payoneer.
- High risk – High reward. Crov isn’t that popular yet in the dropshipping world, which means that there aren’t many bad reviews about them on the internet. However, the same counts for the good reviews, which is why Crov may be a hidden gem, or you might have bad experiences with them.
Banggood is, similarly to AliExpress, one of the top ecommerce platforms and dropshipping suppliers.
They have 37 overseas warehouses in various countries, including the US.
Banggood also offers a dropship program with many different features such as extra discounts (depending on your orders) and the ability to download images and descriptions without the Banggood watermark directly!
You can read more about their dropship program here.
Banggood generally offers reasonable shipping rates and delivery times, as you can see for this example product:
To read more about their shipping methods and delivery times, click here.
Just like AliExpress, you won’t have to pay any monthly fees with Banggood. The only things you will pay for are the product and shipping costs.
Available payment methods
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
- Many more local payment methods, like you can read here
- Good shipping rates & times. The standard US shipping methods will generally only cost you $2.99 and deliver the product to the customer in 2-9 business days (depending on the state).
- Plenty of available payment methods. If for some reason you don’t want to use standard payment methods like credit card or PayPal, Banggood offers many different local payment methods.
- Ability to join dropship program. By joining the dropship program, you will unlock benefits like 5-20% dropship discounts, free use of Banggood’s images, stock alarms, and weekly deal newsletters.
- No easy ecommerce platform integration. However, you will be able to use a solution such as ApiDrop to easily sync Banggood’s products with your favorite ecommerce platform.
- Room for improvement in product choice. While you will have plenty of choices in products when a US warehouse is not a requirement, the number of products shipping from the US can be improved.
- Check supplier before ordering. Just like with AliExpress, make sure to check the supplier before ordering. Some suppliers on Banggood may be dishonest.
Merchmixer can become your next US-based free dropshipping supplier. They provide branded products at low cost in many different niches such as electronics, audio, apparel, and more.
All of Merchmixer’s products are stored in US warehouses, which means that you will be able to get shipping times of 3-7 business days.
Furthermore, Merchmixer offers free shipping for all orders and hassle-free returns!
So, if you’re looking to dropship brand name products, Merchmixer may be a perfect solution for you!
Merchmixer is completely free to use!
Available payment methods
- Credit card
- Fully US-based. All their products are stored in US warehouses, so you won’t have to worry about long shipping times or products coming from China!
- Shopify app. Merchmixer has built a Shopify app to make fulfilling your orders and syncing your inventory incredibly easy!
- Youtube channel. With their Youtube channel, Merchmixer explains everything about using their app. So, if you’re still hesitating whether or not to install the app, you can first take a look at their channel.
- Branded products. Be aware with selling branded products on Shopify. For example, selling Apple products is against Shopify’s terms of service, and you will either have to remove the products or they will close your store.
Zendrop is an ecommerce platform that will be able to connect you with US dropshipping suppliers.
After you’ve found a product that you would like to sell, you can use the Zendrop plugin to easily import it to your Shopify store.
Additionally, Zendrop offers some great features such as unlimited product imports, shipment tracking, an analytics dashboard, and 24/7 email support.
As you can see above, you won’t have to worry about long shipping times when using Zendrop’s US warehouses because the shipping time will decrease to only 2-5 days!
If your online store gets less than 50 orders per month, Zendrop will be free for you!
To scale your store higher, you will have to purchase the pro plan of $33 per month, which will grant you unlimited monthly orders and other useful features like auto fulfillment, live chat, and express shipping.
Available payment methods
- Credit card
- Auto fulfills orders. With the Zendrop integration, you will be able to auto fulfill your orders, which means that you don’t have to worry about placing your orders yourself anymore!
- Branded invoicing. When using branded invoicing, every product that the supplier ships out for you will have your store name, address, and logo to provide a more professional unboxing experience.
- Only viable when using Shopify. Currently, Zendrop only offers an integration with Shopify, but they are working on new integrations with ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce and Magento.
- Questionable reputation. Some people have had bad experiences when working with Zendrop. It seems that most of the negativity has currently passed, but be careful when working with this platform.
- Some useful features are only available on the pro plan. As I said, features like auto fulfillment, express shipping, and live chat are only available on Zendrop’s paid pro plan.
The best free US niche dropshipping suppliers (without membership fees)
If you were looking for niche US dropshipping suppliers, stop scrolling here!
After discussing the 8 best free general US dropshipping suppliers, I will show you some of the best free US niche dropshipping suppliers.
I’m assuming that you’re a bit tired from reading, so I’m going to make this list short but powerful!
Tip: If you’re still undecided on which niche you’re going to pick, check out this article: The 25 Best Dropshipping Niche Ideas for Your Store.
Let’s start with a company you may have heard of as well; it is called Printful!
Printful is a print on demand (POD) dropshipping service. If you’re not sure what that is, then don’t forget to check out the difference between ‘normal’ dropshipping and POD.
They have fulfillment warehouses all over the world:
Using Printful, you will be able to design your own products like t-shirts, hoodies, earrings, posters, pillows, and much more!
The shipping time to the US will often take under five business days, but keep in mind that the product must be made first, so Printful’s processing times will be longer than you’re typically used to.
Printful also offers a warehousing & fulfillment service, so if you have a product that is selling a lot, it may be worth it to produce it beforehand and store it in Printful’s warehouse.
Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you can check out this complete beginner’s guide here.
With more than 2500 unique products stored in their US warehouse to choose from, you will probably be able to find your next winning product.
Using their dropshipping service, you will be able to dropship with benefits like:
- Same-day or one-day processing, depending on order time
- Order tracking
- Detailed product information including descriptions and images
Let’s continue with a dropshipping supplier in the fashion niche called Silverts.
First of all, let me tell you that this isn’t your ordinary fashion niche supplier. That’s because Silverts sells easy-to-wear clothing for seniors, the elderly, and the disabled.
In other words, you will be dealing with quite a unique dropshipping niche if you decide to work with Silverts.
Luckily, you won’t have to worry about the quality of this dropshipping supplier. Silverts has been in business since 1930 and is North America’s largest supplier of adaptive clothing.
If you’re interested in dropshipping with Silverts, you can check out their dropship program here.
Some benefits of Silverts’ dropship program include:
- A 25-30% discount on regular-priced products
- Access to high-resolution product images
All in all, if creating a dropshipping store in this niche sounds interesting to you, then definitely check out Silverts!
If you’re interested in suppliers in the home decor niche, pay attention because Koehler Home Decor may be a supplier that fits you.
Being based in Portland, Koehler Home Decor offers a large number of products in the home decor niche, from birdhouses to Christmas decorations.
If your online store is selling products in the lingerie niche, you will love Allure Lingerie.
They have been manufacturing their products for 25 years already, and you will be able to dropship their items since they have a special policy for dropshippers!
If you love radio-controlled toys, creating an online store in the RC toy niche might be a fantastic idea!
Parkflyers RC is a US dropshipping supplier that specialized in exactly that niche. They sell pretty much anything RC related, such as toy airplanes, drones, cars, and boats.
Of course, anyone who orders a new toy wants it delivered as soon as possible. And with a delivery time of 1-5 days, Parkflyers RC will definitely help you to make your customers happy!
If you’re interested in dropshipping with Parkflyers RC as your supplier, click here for more information.
The seventh supplier in this list is called Brybelly.
Brybelly is a US dropshipping supplier specializing mainly in the toys & games niche, but they offer products in other niches such as home & business or sports & outdoors as well.
If you’re interested, click here to learn more about dropshipping with Brybelly!
FastFurnishings is a US dropshipping supplier providing home furnishings at affordable prices.
They offer a dropship program where you will get several benefits when selling their products like:
- Free shipping on all orders
- A discount on their prices depending on your plan (don’t worry, they have a free plan available)
- 3000+ products
- Multiple fulfillment warehouses. Their furniture ships directly from fulfillment warehouses located in Ontario, CA – Florence, KY – Middletown, OH, and Indianapolis, IN.
Check them out if you’re looking for products in the home furnishings niche!
The last supplier in this list is called FragranceNet and they’re offering products in the beauty niche like perfumes, makeup, and skincare products.
You can read more about their dropshipping program here.
Be aware when selling products in the beauty niche, though. You will have to be certain that the products will not damage your customers in any way. To read more about the dangers of the beauty niche, click here.
That’s it! Those were the 17 best free US dropshipping suppliers.
As you can see, tons of dropshipping companies can help you with lowering your shipping times.
I’m sure that you will be able to find a supplier on this list that fits your needs. (Don’t forget that you can always leave a comment if you’re looking for help choosing the best supplier for you)
If you still haven’t found your perfect supplier after reading this article, then I think that these articles will help you further:
- The 14 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe (Free & Paid)
- 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers (+ Niche Suppliers Included)
And if you want a paid US dropshipping supplier, then don’t forget to check out this list here.
Thanks for sticking through the whole article, and I wish you a great dropshipping journey!
Getting Started with Dropshipping in 2021
So, are you ready to get started with dropshipping? Or maybe you have already started, but you’re looking to get some inspiration?
If so, then I suggest reading this complete Shopify dropshipping guide.
It’s a huge article, but it contains everything that you need to know to create your own Shopify dropshipping store in 2021. It’s like a dropshipping course, but then for free!
Reading this article will surely help you to get started and to stay motivated while beginning and continuing your dropshipping journey.
Just don’t forget that success takes time. Keep improving each and every day!
And here are the articles I suggest you read next:
- 23 Most Successful Shopify Dropshipping Store Examples
- The Pros and Cons of Dropshipping in 2021 (Is It Still Good?)
- 10 Ways to Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (No Facebook!)
- Dropshipping Startup Checklist: 10 Things to Do Before Starting