Dropshipping is a business model that allows entrepreneurs to sell products without the cost of storing inventory.
Dropshipping agents serve as an intermediary between suppliers and retailers, delivering products from warehouses directly to customers.
They have been growing in popularity together with the growth of ecommerce. However, there is not a ton of information about them online yet.
So, if you have been searching for an excellent dropshipping agent, you are in luck!
In this article, we will discuss the best dropshipping agents in 2021!
What is a dropshipping agent?
Let’s start with the basics and answer this question first.
It might look like a dropshipping agent is identical to a dropshipping supplier, but there are some differences between them.
The critical difference between a dropshipping agent and a dropshipping supplier is that a dropshipping agent is a middleman and usually offers more services, which we will talk about in a moment.
Here is how working with a dropshipping agent works:
- First, you contact your agent and give them information about the product you are looking for.
- Then, they will search for the best supplier for your product and negotiate prices.
- Once your agent has found a supplier, they will buy the product from the supplier, store them in their warehouse, and proceed to ship them to your customers.
As you can see, there is a difference here compared to working directly with a dropshipping supplier. A dropshipping agent acts as a middleman between you and the supplier.
Do all dropshipping agents require a MOQ?
If your store isn’t bringing in any orders yet, you might be doubting whether or not you can use a dropshipping agent.
When you aren’t getting orders on a consistent basis, you will only be able to use dropshipping agents that don’t require a minimum order quantity (MOQ).
Not all dropshipping agents require a MOQ. Some dropshipping agents do ask for a MOQ to make sure it will be worthwhile to work with you, but many other agents will also cooperate with you if you aren’t getting any orders for your product yet.
For example, out of the 11 dropshipping agents that are featured in this article, only three of them require a MOQ!
6 reasons to use a dropshipping agent for your online store
Some people prefer working with a dropshipping agent over working with a dropshipping supplier.
Well, here are six possible reasons why you should use a dropshipping agent for your online store.
First of all, a dropshipping agent will generally provide you with a better price to quality ratio compared to a dropshipping supplier.
This is because agents will use their network and negotiating skills to contact multiple factories and find the supplier that offers the highest quality for the lowest prices.
Secondly, dropshipping agents will usually offer you faster shipping times due to their expertise and experience. This is especially true if they are located near a popular logistics hub, allowing them to quickly ship packages worldwide.
Besides that, a good dropshipping agent will know exactly which shipping method will be the best for each country. For example, your agent might send packages to Germany using 4PX and to Austria using YunExpress.
Another reason to use a dropshipping agent is that they may offer more consistent product prices. This means that the prices won’t differ from day to day, as you may experience when working with a dropshipping supplier on AliExpress, for example.
Dropshipping agents can also help improve your product’s packaging, making your dropshipping store look more branded.
It’s also possible to ask your supplier to include your logo, a promotional code, a thank-you letter, or your product’s manual in the package.
The last two reasons to use a dropshipping agent are that you may get insights on the latest trends in the industry from them. One of the reasons this is possible is because you will have 1-on-1 contact with your dropshipping agent!
To sum up, here are all the reasons to use a dropshipping agent summarized in one image:
Are you also curious about the potential drawbacks of using a dropshipping agent? If so, check out this article!
What factors should you consider when picking a dropshipping agent?
There are many different dropshipping agents to choose from, but it can be challenging to know which will suit your needs.
Here, we will discuss the main factors your should consider when picking a dropshipping agent.
The first thing to consider before picking a dropshipping agent is something many people don’t think that much about; their location.
First of all, your agent needs to be based close to the product factory so that they can restock quicker. What’s more, you want to work with an agent that offers fast shipping times to your target country, so they must be based in a location with good shipping routes.
But don’t think about just the shipping times. The agent’s order processing time is important too!
Each day that a dropshipping agent can process your orders faster will guarantee a decrease in your shipping times.
Another thing to consider is an agent’s flexibility.
For example, working with an agent that requires a certain amount of orders could be risky.
What if your store isn’t performing that well anymore suddenly?
Therefore, it’s great to work with a dropshipping agent who understands this and won’t mind that you may not get that many orders in the next one or two weeks.
Lastly, make sure that your dropshipping agent has genuine connections with local factories.
In general, you want to avoid dropshipping agents who try to source your product through Alibaba or 1688.com. That’s because sourcing from a platform like Alibaba is something you can easily do yourself, so why pay a dropshipping agent for it?
These were four things you should consider before working with a dropshipping agent, but watch out; there are many more!
Check out this article to find seven more things you should consider before picking a dropshipping agent. These will help you choose a dropshipping agent that will help your business instead of hinder it!
The list of 11 best dropshipping agents in 2021
Let’s now start with the reason why you came here!
Our list of the 11 best dropshipping agents to use for your online store.
However, before we start, there is one thing I need to get out of the way.
Dropshipping agents can be organizations with multiple employees and a detailed website (comparable to a dropshipping supplier like Spocket, for example). However, many dropshipping agents are also self-employed and don’t have an English website.
Self-employed dropshipping agents aren’t always worse than dropshipping agents that work for an organization. Still, they are more challenging to include in a list like this since they often don’t have their own website where they advertise their service.
Therefore, this list will focus on showing you the first type of dropshipping agent, and later in the article, we will show you how to find the “private” dropshipping agents!
I’m hoping to make this list as valuable as possible, so for each dropshipping agent, we will:
- Include a link to their website. You will be able to either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the dropshipping agent. Learn about the agent and their unique features.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which agent to pick.
- Tell you about the agent’s integrations. This way, we can guide you in the right direction of connecting the agent’s services and products to your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
Let’s get started:
Eprolo is a platform offering a one-stop solution for dropshippers.
This means that they take care of product sourcing, order fulfillment, quality control, warehousing, packing, and shipping.
Eprolo has a sourcing team that is constantly looking for new trending products. Once they find any, they are added to the Eprolo platform, containing over one million products.
However, if you can’t manage to find the product you are looking for in Eprolo’s catalog, you can send a sourcing request to Eprolo’s experienced sourcing team, who will then help you find it.
- Branding. Eprolo can help store owners to brand their store. Things like a custom label, hangtag, packing back, or a gift card are all available with no minimum order quantity!
- Massive product catalog. Eprolo’s sourcing team has added over one million products to the platform already.
- Unified supply management. When dropshipping with Eprolo, all your packages will ship out from the Eprolo warehouse, meaning that your customers won’t receive multiple packages from one order.
- Fast shipping. Eprolo has developed its own shipping channel called Eprolo Express. Packages to the US and UK take only 5 to 8 days, while packages to Europe take around 8 to 12 days.
- Customer service. When using Eprolo, you won’t have 1-on-1 contact with your agent. Also, Eprolo doesn’t offer 24/7 customer service.
Eprolo offers integrations for both Shopify and WooCommerce stores.
Eprolo works with a “forever free” principle, meaning they promise never to charge a membership fee and always offer a free plan.
Therefore, you will only have to pay for the product and shipping costs.
HyperSKU is a great platform that aims to be a one-stop dropshipping solution.
Being a dropshipping agent platform, HyperSKU will help you with things like sourcing products from factories, perform quality control, and customize your packages.
- Automated. HyperSKU offers their users a feature that lets them fulfill orders in bulk. Not only that, but the tracking numbers and order statuses will be synced to your store automatically!
- Quick shipping. According to HyperSKU’s homepage, packages can be shipped around the globe within seven calender days.
- Refund policy. HyperSKU offers a 100% refund in case of defective products.
- Mixed reviews. HyperSKU’s Shopify app seems to be of the “love it or hate it” type. Many users gave the app a five-star review, but a few others gave it a one-star review. However, they didn’t delete these but instead decided to take action by improving their services.
HyperSKU can be connected to:
- Shopify. Using HyperSKU’s Shopify app.
- WooCommerce. If you want to learn how to connect HyperSKU to your WooCommerce store, check out this video.
- BigCommerce. Using this app here.
Signing up to HyperSKU is free. In the past, the platform used to charge a 2% handling fee, but that is waived at the moment of writing.
If you are the kind of person running multiple stores, HyperSKU will charge you $10 per store per month extra if you are running more than ten stores.
If you are a successful dropshipper looking for a dropshipping agent that provides excellent services and you don’t mind paying a reasonable premium for it, then EcommOps is likely to be the best-suited agent for you.
The company consists of six experienced dropshipping agents aiming to source products with the best quality, value, and fastest delivery times.
Let’s take a look at EcommOps’ pros and cons!
- Communications in fluent English. Communicating with Chinese dropshipping agents can be challenging sometimes if they don’t master the English language very well. Luckily, it’s a problem you won’t have when working with EcommOps since everyone speaks fluent English.
- Automated and fast order processing. Orders are fulfilled without you having to do anything within 24 hours.
- Youtube channel. The CEO of EcommOps, Dayu Yang, runs a Youtube channel with some great content about some more advanced concepts related to dropshipping.
- High barriers to entry. EcommOps requires a minimum of 50 orders per day, per product. Also, due to high demand, the company has a waiting list and is highly selective with who they work with.
EcommOps can be connected to your Shopify store through an app so that your orders will be processed automatically when it comes to the fulfillment and tracking number update.
EcommOps will only charge you for the product and shipping costs.
The next dropshipping agent, DropHippo, definitely wins today’s contest of the funniest name and logo!
Like the other dropshipping agents on this list, DropHippo offers a complete product sourcing and fulfillment service.
But are they any good? Let’s check it out with the pros and cons!
- In-app invoicing. Need invoices for your business’ accounting needs? DropHippo provides them at your fingertips.
- Multilingual support. DropHippo’s support team doesn’t just speaks English fluently, but offers Arabic- and French-speaking support agents too.
- US and UK warehouses. Need even faster shipping times? Then you can stock your inventory at DropHippo’s US and UK warehouses.
- Fully branded service. If you are a larger client, DropHippo can offer you a fully branded service with custom boxes, bags or logos on your product itself. The great thing is that DropHippo offers this service at cost price, since they don’t believe that anyone should be penalized for having a successful store.
- DropHippo’s app is only available for Shopify stores. DropHippo doesn’t offer an integration app for WooCommerce sellers. DropHippo does offer a solution for WooCommerce sellers, but it is limited as they can only sync your orders and upload the tracking information.
- Limited product catalog. Currently, DropHippo offers only 300 products on their app, which is relatively low compared to other solutions on this list.
DropHippo can be connected to Shopify stores using the DropHippo Shopify app.
DropHippo is free to use; just pay for the product and shipping costs!
As you can see, Wiio is an all-in-one dropshipping platform.
Working with Wiio is like working directly with a private dropshipping agent, with the difference being that you will now be working through the platform.
Here is how it works:
- You send Wiio the details of your sought after product.
- The Wiio team sources, purchases, and stocks the product for you in one of their warehouses located in the US or China.
- Wiio does a quality check of all products and ships them out whenever you get new orders.
- 100% Guaranteed cheaper than AliExpress. This is an awesome guarantee that Wiio gives. It’s a great sign that you won’t be overpaying for the products!
- Fast shipping. Wiio makes sure that each order is shipped out using the most cost-efficient and fastest shipping method. Packages to the US & Europe can be delivered in about 7 to 12 days.
- Free warehousing. Wiio manages a total of three warehouses thus far that can store your products for up to 90 days.
- High shipping fees. In most cases, these are higher than on AliExpress, making it possible that the total price you pay on Wiio is still higher than on AliExpress.
- Best used for higher order volumes. Wiio can give you a much better price when you buy multiple products per day.
Connect Wiio to your Shopify or WooCommerce store using their:
To use Wiio, you will only have to pay the total product price, so there is no monthly membership fee!
CJdropshipping can be seen as a dropshipping supplier, but since they offer pretty much all services that a dropshipping agent does, you could also think of the platform as a dropshipping agent!
For example, the platform allows you to submit sourcing requests, work with custom packaging, manage your private inventory in their warehouses, and get quality checks for your products.
- Sourcing requests. If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in CJdropshipping’s catalog, they can help you source it! However, you will first have to create an account, which you can do here.
- Many warehouses. CJdropshipping will definitely be able to help you ship products to your customers as fast as possible with one of their warehouses located in 26 different countries.
- Video material for marketing. CJdropshipping can create videos for your winning products, which you can then use to increase the conversion on your ad campaigns.
- Feels like a dropshipping supplier. Due to the dashboard of CJdropshipping, which looks like the dashboard of AliExpress, it doesn’t feel as personal as working with a dropshipping agent one-on-one.
- High shipping costs. CJdropshipping may have relatively high shipping costs. This is especially true when using their US warehouses, considering you may get charged between $5 and $15 per product for shipping.
CJdropshipping is free to use. The price for their service is incorporated in the product and shipping prices.
FillSell is a dropshipping agent service aiming to connect dropshippers and ecommerce store owners with the best suppliers in China.
Here is how the service works.
First, you submit a product sourcing request. After 24 to 48 hours, you will receive quotes from multiple suppliers, allowing you to choose your preferred one. Lastly, your orders will be automatically synced and processed!
- Verified suppliers. FillSell only works with suppliers that comply with the strictest standards. Suppliers must do quality inspections before shipping and offer fast delivery times.
- One account for multiple Shopify stores. With one FillSell account, you will be able to manage multiple Shopify stores.
- Great reviews. FillSell’s Shopify app has received reviews from 125 users. 124 of the users gave a five-star review!
- Only for dropshippers getting 20+ orders per day. FillSell only serves ecommerce store owners with bulk orders, meaning you should be getting at least 20 orders per day.
- 1-on-1 account manager only available on paid plan. If you are interested in an account manager so that you can quickly communicate any subjects, you will have to get FillSell’s paid plan, which costs $39 per month.
FillSell is only available for Shopify stores. The service can be connected to your Shopify store using FillSell’s Shopify app.
FillSell’s pricing includes a free plan, but it’s only suited for one-product stores. The paid plan will set you back $39 per month and offers unlimited product imports:
uDroppy is a platform similar to CJdropshipping. Again, it can be seen as a dropshipping supplier, but also as a dropshipping agent when you consider they can take care of the sourcing, fulfilling, and shipping of your products!
And, just like CJdropshipping, you can post a sourcing request if you can’t find the product that you’re looking for:
- Large product catalog. uDroppy works with more than 900 dropshipping suppliers and provides you with thousands of products to choose from.
- One-click order fulfillment. Using uDroppy, fulfilling all of your orders takes just a single button press.
- Great user interface. uDroppy uses a modern user interface that will provide an excellent user experience for beginner and advanced dropshippers.
- Dropshipping agent services are paid. To take advantage of uDroppy’s dropshipping agent services, you will need a paid plan. Features like sourcing requests, virtual warehousing, and private label only unlock for the $149 per month “Pro” plan.
uDroppy can be connected to your store if you’re using Shopify. Integrations for WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Wix are planning to get added soon.
To read more about uDroppy’s integration possibilities, click here.
uDroppy offers three options for their pricing plan, ranging from $0 to $149 per month.
QBSourcing is an experienced dropshipping agent in China. The company’s main clients include ecommerce sellers on platforms like Shopify, eBay, and Amazon.
This dropshipping agent can help you with product sourcing, quality control, achieving fast shipping times, and building your brand. Besides, they have also established cooperations with mentors that can help you with tasks like digital marketing!
- Experience. QBSourcing has more than 5 years of experience being a dropshipping agent.
- Packaging. QBSourcing can help you with customized packaging and they merge packages for one customer by default. Besides that, they can provide branded packages and white label solutions for those that are interested!
- Integration app. Using QBSourcing’s integration app, you will be able to manage everything related to order fulfillment from one dashboard.
- No reviews. QBSourcing’s integration app does not have any reviews yet, so there is still some doubt about how well it works in practice.
You can connect your Shopify store to QBSourcing using their Shopify app.
QBSourcing charges a 5% commission fee for the products you order through them.
SourcinBox is another excellent option if you are looking for a reliable dropshipping agent.
The company consists of a team of over 40 experienced employees and uses a high-end warehouse management system to process up to 20,000 packages a day in their 4000 square meter warehouse.
- Easy bulk order fulfillment. With SourcinBox, you can fulfill hundreds of orders in just one click!
- 1-on-1 client manager. After signing up, SourcinBox will assign you an account manager so that you will be able to get fast responses on any question.
- Product photography. SourcinBox has a professional photography team that can take photos or videos for your products according to your requirements.
- Little social proof. SourcinBox doesn’t seem to be as popular as some of the other dropshipping agents on this list, having just 24 reviews on their Shopify app.
SourcinBox is free to use!
The final dropshipping agent on this list is NicheDropshipping.
NicheDropshipping offers services like product sourcing, inventory storage, branded packaging (including private label), worldwide order fulfillment.
Let’s check out their pros and cons!
- Support team. You will be paired with an experienced sourcing agent who will help you find manufacturers, sample mockups, and more.
- Allows products that most dropshipping agents don’t deal with. NicheDropshipping can help you dropship products like knives, batteries, magnets, and liquids.
- Not for beginners. NicheDropshipping requires you to have at least 10 orders per day if you want to use their services.
NicheDropshipping offers full integration for Shopify stores. Besides, they offer CSV fulfillment if you are running a store on a platform like WooCommerce or BigCommerce.
When using NicheDropshipping, you will only have to pay for the product and shipping costs.
How do you find even more (private) dropshipping agents?
As we mentioned earlier, there are two kinds of dropshipping agents.
First of all, some agents belong to an organization, which we have just discussed in the list above. Secondly, there are self-employed, private dropshipping agents that didn’t build a website to promote their service but still have a network of suppliers and access to a fulfillment warehouse.
Private dropshipping agents have pros and cons. Often, they won’t have an English website, which is why they may lack social proof, and trustworthiness may become an issue.
On the bright side, they will often be able to offer you products for a lower price since they don’t experience the high operational costs of managing a website and being in a large team!
In this section, you will learn about three ways you can find these private dropshipping agents.
Tip: Looking to contact a private dropshipping agent? If so, check out our template containing the most important questions!
1. Join Facebook dropshipping groups
My first tip for finding a private dropshipping agent is to join a Facebook dropshipping group.
In fact, this is how I found my own dropshipping agent as well!
Once you are in a group, you can create a post and ask if the other members can recommend a good private agent.
By doing this, you will not only get approached by other dropshippers who have had great experiences with their dropshipping agents but by dropshipping agents themselves as well.
However, remember that everyone can call themselves a dropshipping agent in these groups, so watch out for people looking to scam you.
Note: Did you know that Do Dropshipping also has its own Facebook dropshipping group? If not, you can find it here!
2. Take a look at Upwork
Another platform you can use to find a private dropshipping agent is Upwork.
Many dropshipping agents love listing themselves on the platform to become visible to their clients. You will be able to find them simply by typing “dropshipping agent” in the search bar.
The great thing about using Upwork for finding a dropshipping agent is that you will be able to see some social proof about them.
For each agent, you will be able to see:
- Their hourly rate
- How much they’ve earned from all their jobs on Upwork
- Their job success rate
- And how many jobs they have completed
Another advantage of Upwork is that it offers a location-based filter.
So, if you’re looking for a Chinese dropshipping agent, you can simply filter on China. But if you’re looking for someone from a different country, then you will be able to search for it as well!
The final platform you could take a look at is Reddit.
Just like Facebook, Reddit has communities about all kinds of topics, including dropshipping!
The biggest one is the subreddit “dropship”. If you’re looking for a dropshipping agent, you can simply make a post there and ask if someone can recommend you a good private agent, like in the image above.
I hope this article helped you to find an excellent dropshipping agent for your business.
A dropshipping agent is a great way to minimize your delivery times and improve your product’s packaging. However, if you are still unsure if a dropshipping agent is a suitable choice for your business, you can check out a dropshipping agent’s benefits and drawbacks in more detail here.
Also, if you are looking for a private dropshipping agent, be aware that essentially everyone can call themselves a “dropshipping agent”. Make sure they can prove it!
Last but not least, don’t forget you can contact us if you have any doubts about choosing a dropshipping agent or if you have any remaining questions.
Good luck with everything!