When dropshipping, you don’t handle the physical work of selling products yourself.
That is done by your dropshipping supplier, who plays an essential role in your business.
Your dropshipping supplier is mostly responsible for stocking, packing, shipping out, and not damaging your product.
With one of the best dropshipping suppliers on this list, you can be assured that you will be working with a company that takes that role seriously.
Of course, some suppliers are better than others, which can make it challenging to choose one.
In this article, we have looked at the characteristics of the best dropshipping suppliers and have compiled a list of the 67 best dropshipping suppliers out there.
Most of these suppliers score great in fields like trustworthiness, pricing, product range, customer service, and more.
The article will be split up into two parts. The first part will be for the best general dropshipping suppliers. This is great for people who have a general store, would like to sell products in a more common niche, and who may not be sure which products they will sell.
After that, I will show you a smaller list of some of the best niche dropshipping suppliers. These suppliers offer products in a particular niche and are great for people with a niche store or who are looking for a specific product within a particular niche!
But first, let’s cover the basics of what dropshipping is, the pros and cons, and how to select the best supplier for your business.
If you already know all this, then feel free to click here to scroll down to the first dropshipping supplier on this list!
What is dropshipping?
If you’re completely new to dropshipping, then this part is for you! Let’s go over what dropshipping is:
Dropshipping is a business model where you sell products on your online store without keeping them in stock. Once you get an order, you forward it to your dropshipping supplier, who will ship the product directly to your customer.
The following image from Shopify does a great job of explaining the concept of dropshipping:
The big thing that you should remember now is that dropshipping is just a fulfillment method.
If you’re not sure what a fulfillment method is, then let me explain it real quick to you:
A fulfillment method is the method you use to fulfill your orders. There are three main ecommerce fulfillment methods:
- In-house order fulfillment. For example, you store the stock in your house and send the orders from there as well.
- Third-party fulfillment (or 3PL). This company will handle everything for you, from receiving your inventory from your manufacturer to restocking returned products.
- Dropshipping. With this fulfillment method, your dropshipping supplier will handle everything for you. (Producing the products, shipping, storing, etc.)
So what does that mean for you?
That it doesn’t matter what way you send your orders; the basics of ecommerce don’t change.
It doesn’t matter if you’re dropshipping or buying in bulk by using a 3PL, you will still need an online store.
Yes, a few things are different if you’re dropshipping. For example, if you’re dropshipping from China, then you will have to make sure that you make the long shipping times clear for your customers.
But you don’t need to learn dropshipping specific things; you can learn ecommerce in general!
For example, instead of reading dropshipping specific Facebook Ads articles, read an ecommerce in general Facebook Ads guide.
The pros and cons of dropshipping
Now that you know what dropshipping is, let’s go over all the pros and cons of using dropshipping to fulfill your orders:
|Pros of dropshipping||Cons of dropshipping|
|Quickly test products without inventory||The dropshipping mindset|
|Not much startup costs||Almost no control over things like shipping times, package design, and the supply chain.|
|Your dropshipping supplier handles most of the work||Sometimes you can’t combine products for an order|
|You can open a store really fast||Potential quality control issues|
|Less profit than purchasing the products in bulk|
|Refunds can be complicated if your suppliers are on the other side of the world|
|Customer service can be difficult|
|A lot of competition|
As you can see, we tried to be as honest as possible; that’s why there are way more cons than pros.
But don’t worry though, you can learn how to beat these disadvantages by checking out this article here.
That article also goes more in-depth about the pros and cons of dropshipping.
What is a dropshipping supplier and how to work with them?
A dropshipping supplier is a company that sells a product one-by-one to dropshippers.
Dropshipping suppliers are responsible for the manufacturing, storing, and shipping of products but do not deal with customers directly.
To put it really simple, here’s a list of tasks that you will have to perform yourself when working with a dropshipping supplier:
- Research. Before you start, it’s your job to do product research and figure out if you’re going for a general, niche, or one-product store.
- Store design. It’s your job to create a unique dropshipping store that converts well. (And yes, if you want, you can start dropshipping without a website)
- Marketing. You will need to find a way to get customers to your dropshipping store. If you’re new to this, check out this section of our blog.
- Customer service. As you can read above, your dropshipping supplier does almost everything, except that it doesn’t have contact with your customers. You will have to handle all the customer service. (For example, refund requests) You can learn more about customer service in our complete guide here.
But again, this is the simplified version; you will find more information at the end of this article on how to start dropshipping.
If you’re interested in learning more about dropshipping suppliers, like how to work with them, how to connect them to your online store, and more, then I suggest reading this article here.
How to choose the best dropshipping supplier for your business?
With all the 67 dropshipping suppliers on this list, I can imagine that choosing one for your business can be pretty hard.
To make that choice a bit simpler, we’ve written this short guideline on choosing a supplier.
The easiest way to choose a dropshipping supplier is to remove as many options from the list as you can.
To do that, you will have to determine a couple of things for your business.
First of all, you should decide where you want to sell your products. Are your customers in Europe? Australia? The United States?
If you need any help with this, I recommend looking at our list of the 10 best countries to target as a dropshipper.
Next, you should decide what is more important for your business:
- Cheap products from your supplier
- Good customer service & fast delivery times
Often, Chinese suppliers will be able to offer you low product prices, while US / EU suppliers’ prices are a bit higher. However, they do compensate for these higher prices by offering fast shipping times!
The third thing you should know is if you need a specialized niche supplier, or if a general supplier is fine as well.
At last, take a look at your budget. Can you afford to work with a paid supplier, or will free suppliers be your only choice?
As an example, let’s assume that you’ve chosen the following criteria:
- You will sell in the US
- You highly value fast delivery times & great customer service for your customers
- You are okay with a general dropshipping supplier
- You have a budget to work with a paid supplier
You can apply these criteria to the list and generate a top three list for yourself. In this example, the list would look like this:
Now, you can choose one of these three by looking at the pros & cons, or you can just try out the first option. In this case, that would be Spocket:
With everything out of the way, let’s start with the best dropshipping suppliers that offer products in a wide range of the best dropshipping niches!
The best general dropshipping suppliers in 2021
These dropshipping suppliers offer products in many different niches.
Think of it as a general dropshipping store. But instead of dropshipping stores, these are dropshipping suppliers!
For each one of these best dropshipping suppliers, I will:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the supplier. You will be able to learn about the supplier and its unique features.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Tell you how to connect this supplier to your store. This way, I can guide you in the right direction to integrate the supplier’s products with your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
Are you ready to see the best dropshipping suppliers in the world?
If so, then let’s start the list!
Also, if you’re interested in an easy-to-view overview, then click here to scroll down to our table of general dropshipping suppliers.
We will kick off this list of the best dropshipping suppliers with Spocket.
Spocket is a platform that lets you discover dropshipping suppliers.
Most of these dropshipping suppliers (80%) will be located in the United States and Europe. Working with suppliers in these countries will often give you several advantages, such as faster shipping times!
Here’s a list of niches that you will be able to find products for within Spocket:
- Easily test out products and suppliers. You can order product samples to test suppliers with just a few simple clicks.
- US & EU suppliers. Spocket mostly offers suppliers from the US and EU. This usually means that you will have faster shipping times and higher quality products.
- Great integration possibilities. Spocket can be integrated with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce (more on that later).
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading to the Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
- No customized packaging. If you want to brand your dropshipping business with branded packaging, Spocket isn’t for you.
- Spocket is a middleman. You won’t be able to ask all questions you should ask your supplier beforehand. There is no feature on Spocket to chat with your supplier directly.
How to connect Spocket to your store?
Spocket currently has a connection with:
- Shopify (Read more here)
- Wix (Read more here)
- WooCommerce (Read more here)
- BigCommerce (Read more here)
AliExpress is the go-to supplier for dropshipping beginners.
It’s the best known dropshipping supplier and one of the most established ecommerce marketplaces!
Most dropshipping suppliers on AliExpress are Chinese, although some will have warehouses in the US or EU. In that case, don’t forget to check if they aren’t lying, as we explained here.
- Low-priced products. Generally, products on AliExpress are pretty cheap, which is great, especially for novice dropshippers. I recommend reading this article to learn about increasing your profit margin when dropshipping with AliExpress.
- Massive product catalog. You will be able to find pretty much any dropshipping product on AliExpress.
- Cashback opportunity. If you didn’t know already, you can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great for your product’s pricing strategy. To read how, check out this article.
- Long shipping times. Shipping times on AliExpress are relatively long and can take between 10 and 60 days. To learn more about the best way to deal with these shipping times and keep your customers happy, click here.
- Transparent. Every competitor or customer can search for your product on AliExpress to find it there for a lower price.
- Dishonest suppliers: AliExpress suppliers are known for not always telling the truth. Click here to learn how to find the best suppliers on AliExpress.
How to connect AliExpress to your store?
You will need a separate app to connect AliExpress with your store.
AliExpress is entirely free to use!
Like AliExpress, they offer a wide selection of products, but have a few unique features too!
They have warehouses in various regions, including the US:
- Sourcing requests. If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in CJdropshipping’s catalog, they can help you source it! However, you will first have to create an account, which you can do here.
- No hidden fees. There are no hidden fees on the platform; you will just have to pay the product’s price and the shipping costs.
- Many warehouses. CJdropshipping will definitely be able to help you ship products to your customers as fast as possible with one of their warehouses located in 26 different countries.
- User-friendliness. As a beginner, it can be difficult to find out how the user-interface on CJdropshipping works.
- High shipping cost. Particularly when dropshipping from a US warehouse, then the shipping costs can be between $5 and $15 per product.
How to connect CJdropshipping with your store?
To check their web app, you will first have to create an account here.
CJdropshipping is free to use. The price for their service is incorporated in the product and shipping prices.
SaleHoo is a company from New Zealand that can offer you a supplier directory of over 8,000 dropshipping suppliers!
Many of their suppliers are located in the US, but they also include suppliers from countries like the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Vetted suppliers. You don’t have to worry about getting scammed when working with a supplier through SaleHoo. They thoroughly check each supplier before putting them in the supplier directory.
- An overload of choices. SaleHoo offers 8,000+ pre-vetted suppliers and 2.5 million+ unique products to sell online, making them one of the most extensive US dropshipping suppliers.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like SaleHoo after trying them out, you can just send them an email to get your money back.
- Limited search filters. For example, you can’t filter suppliers based on location if you’re specifically looking for US dropshipping suppliers.
- It’s just a supplier directory. By doing an extensive (Google) search, you may be able to find a supplier for your product yourself.
How to connect SaleHoo to your store?
This depends on the supplier you are going to work with.
Some suppliers will require you to send them orders manually, while others will offer an integration with your store if it is on an ecommerce platform like Shopify.
Access to SaleHoo’s supplier directory will cost you $67 per year or $127 for the lifetime plan.
US Direct belongs to Inventory Source and is a platform to find US dropshipping suppliers that collectively offer over 200,000 unique products!
Inventory Source is a dropship automation software that allows you to connect suppliers from US Direct with your own dropshipping store.
- All-in-two platforms. By using this combination, you will have access to 230+ pre-integrated suppliers, 25+ ecommerce platform integrations, and 200,000+ unique products, increasing your chances of finding a winning product.
- Inventory Source isn’t a middleman. They only charge a monthly fee for their software. Also, you will be able to dropship with suppliers other than US Direct without a markup on their price.
- 24/7 customer support. Get your questions answered at all times.
- Relatively expensive membership. The cheapest Inventory Source pricing plan will set you back $99 per month. If you’re using it in combination with the US Direct free plan, you will also have to pay an extra $2 fee per order.
- Difficult to set up. Some people argue that it can be difficult to connect Inventory Source and US Direct’s integration to your online store.
How to connect US Direct to your store?
You will need an Inventory Source “Inventory Automation” or “Full Automation” plan to connect US Direct to your store on ecommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento.
As I said, you will have to pick either the $99 per month “Inventory Automation” plan or the $150 per month “Full Automation” plan.
Besides this, US Direct also offers optional paid plans to reduce your order fees or assist you with returns:
The next supplier on this list is called Avasam.
Avasam is a fully automated dropshipping platform that provides you with all the tools you will need to source and sell high-quality products.
It’s especially interesting if you’re interested in dropshipping to the UK since Avasam is based the London and focuses on building relations with suppliers from the UK!
Another unique aspect of Avasam is that they provide integrations for over 60(!) different ecommerce platforms.
No other supplier out of this whole list offers this many integrations!
- Pricing. You can try out Avasam for free and get access to all of their features! Even if your business is getting multiple orders per day, Avasam’s pricing is very reasonable.
- Great customer service. Almost everyone mentions Avasam’s great customer service team on their Trustpilot reviews.
- All UK suppliers are verified. Before getting applied, each supplier has to go through Avasam’s supplier verification program to ensure that they are legit.
- Integrations. Avasam’s integration possibilities are second to none. No other dropshipping supplier offers more than 60 integrations.
- Limited use case. For most people, Avasam will only be worth using if their customers live in the UK. Otherwise, the shipping costs and delivery times will get too high and long.
How to connect Avasam to your store?
With over 60 integrations, connecting Avasam to your store won’t be difficult. It should be pretty much a plug-and-play experience!
To learn more about connecting Avasam to your store, check out their integrations page.
If you’re still building your dropshipping store, you can use Avasam’s free plan to set up everything before you start selling.
Once you start getting orders, you will quickly have to upgrade to Avasam’s £9 per month Starter plan. This plan will be enough if you don’t exceed 250 orders per month. Pretty sweet, right?
If you’re on a low budget and are looking for a US dropshipping supplier, definitely check out Modalyst.
This platform is known for its great collection of fashion items but offers products in other niches too.
- Free plan available. If you keep the number of products on your store under 25, you will be able to get unlimited orders while staying on the free plan!
- Fast delivery. With Modalyst’s marketplace of US and European suppliers, you will be able to get products to your customers in just 5-8 days.
- High transaction fee. Before working with Modalyst, be aware that they charge a 5% transaction fee, which is higher than the industry average.
- Lack of product choice for many niches. If you were planning to start dropshipping products in one of the best dropshipping niches, such as the pet niche, Modalyst wouldn’t give you the most extensive range of products to choose from.
- Premium suppliers. To access Modalyst’s premium suppliers, you will have to pay $90 per month for the pro plan, which is pretty expensive in my opinion.
How to connect Modalyst to your store?
You can easily connect Modalyst to your ecommerce platform if you’re using:
If you have 25 or fewer products on your store, Modalyst will be free to use for you.
Stores with more products will either have to pay $35 or $90 per month for the paid membership plans.
uDroppy is a platform similar to CJdropshipping. They take care of sourcing, fulfilling, and shipping of your products.
uDroppy works with more than 900 dropshipping suppliers and provides you with thousands of products to choose from.
And, just like CJdropshipping, you can post a sourcing request if you can’t find the product that you’re looking for!
- One-click order fulfillment. Using uDroppy, fulfilling all of your orders takes just a simple button press.
- Fast shipping. uDroppy can ship to every country in just 4-15 days. Awesome, right?
- Slim integration possibilities. Currently, uDroppy only supports integrations with Shopify.
How to connect uDroppy to your store?
As I said, you can connect uDroppy to your store if you’re using Shopify. They’re planning to add WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Wix integrations soon.
To read more about uDroppy’s integration possibilities, click here.
uDroppy’s membership plans range from $19 to $249 per month.
If you’re interested, we have two uDroppy discount codes for you:
Next in line is Syncee, a platform for dropshippers to find suppliers!
In the Syncee Marketplace, you can browse through and find millions of products and reliable dropshipping suppliers.
- Great supplier filtering. You will be able to filter suppliers based on warehouse location, language, shipping type, product category, and more!
- Use it for free. Just like Modalyst, Syncee offers a plan to use their service for free. The only catch is that you will have a 25 product limit on your store.
- Chat with suppliers. With this communication tool, you will be able to ask your supplier some important questions before working with them.
- Auto order feature. With the Syncee app, new orders on your store will be directly sent to your supplier. No more manual ordering!
- Complicated. According to reviews on Syncee’s Shopify app, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
How to connect Syncee to your store?
Integrations for Wix, Squarespace, and WooCommerce will be available soon.
If you have more than 25 products on your store, Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $129 per month.
If your customers are based in Spain or Europe, you should consider BigBuy.
It’s a Spanish dropshipping and wholesale supplier with a stacked warehouse full of kitchen appliances, gadgets, toys, and more.
BigBuy is like a jack of all trades. Here are some of the services it offers:
- Dropshipping supplier
- Wholesale supplier
- Turnkey dropshipping shops
- Multi-channel platform integrations
- And more!
Like for every supplier, I have some pros and cons for you:
- A large stock. Just like you would think, BigBuy has a big product catalog stored in their 20,000 m2 warehouse.
- BigBuy’s catalog is available in 24 European languages. BigBuy is an excellent supplier if you want to create a local dropshipping store in Europe.
- Add your name and logo to the delivery. An advantage of BigBuy’s dropshipping service is that you can add your company’s name and logo to the package. This makes it easier for your customers to recognize the packages and makes your store feel more branded.
- Expensive. For a European dropshipping supplier, BigBuy’s monthly membership fee is relatively pricey.
- No focus on dropshipping. BigBuy’s dropshipping service is only a small part of all their services.
How to connect BigBuy to your store?
Using BigBuy’s multi-channel integration, you can connect it to your store on platforms like:
- Google Shopping
To dropship with BigBuy, you will need to subscribe to their “Ecommerce Pack”. It requires you to pay a €90 registration fee and €69 per month.
If you’re also looking for an integration to connect your store to BigBuy’s marketplaces, you can also opt for BigBuy’s “Marketplaces Pack”. This plan will set you back €99 per month and a one-time €90 registration fee:
Remember that by paying annually, you can save up to 25% of the membership fee.
Sunrise Wholesale is a platform offering over 30,000 products from top brands like Canon, Sony, and more.
These products are all stocked by US dropshipping suppliers.
This is great for your online store since dropshipping with US suppliers has many advantages; you can read about them here!
- Advanced features. Including automatic product updates, single-click order fulfilling, and (if you’re using Shopify) adding products, descriptions, and images with just a single click.
- Fast order processing. By placing an order before 10:00 am Pacific Time, it will be shipped out the next day.
- Featuring top brands. With Sunrise Wholesale, you can dropship products from top brands like Belkin, Marvel, or Versace.
- High prices. Both the membership fees and the product prices are relatively high, making it more difficult to remain profitable as a dropshipper.
How to connect Sunrise Wholesale to your store?
You can connect Sunrise Wholesale if you’re using one of the following ecommerce platforms:
To start using Sunrise Wholesale as your dropshipping supplier, you will have to pay $49 per month for their membership after your 7-day free trial.
This lists’ top 10 is ended with DropCommerce; a supplier directory focused on sustainable US suppliers.
Every supplier at DropCommerce is hand-picked for unique, high-quality products and fast shipping.
- Exclusively US and Canadian suppliers. DropCommerce offers over 300 North American dropshipping suppliers.
- No transaction fees. Just pay for the membership fee.
- Fast shipping. Considering the suppliers’ locations, DropCommerce’s shipping time is just 3-5 days!
- Branded invoicing. Give your store a branded feel by adding your business name and logo to your invoices.
- Expensive features. Membership plans with advanced features like automated fulfillment will cost you $89 per month.
- Product pricing. The products on DropCommerce are relatively expensive.
How to connect DropCommerce to your store?
DropCommerce’s pricing plans range from $19 to $89 per month. They also include a 14-day free trial for every plan.
More US dropshipping suppliers incoming through Suppliersdata’s supplier directory!
This platform is just a directory for US dropshipping suppliers without any fancy features.
- Only US suppliers. You already know what that means; fast shipping and high-quality products!
- Advanced filtering. Filter suppliers based on product category, location, and keywords.
- Pricing. Suppliersdata costs just $29.95 per year. This means that you will be paying just below $2.50 per month!
- No advanced features. Suppliersdata only offers contact information for each supplier, which means there aren’t any integration features.
How to connect Suppliersdata to your store?
As I said, Suppliersdata doesn’t offer integrations to any ecommerce platform.
You will be able to see all supplier’s phone and email information and will have to ask them if they provide any integrations.
Otherwise, you will have to send them your orders manually.
Suppliersdata has a simple pricing structure; get unlimited access to all US dropshipping suppliers for just $29.95 per year!
Wiio is quite a unique dropshipping platform.
It works in the following way:
- You send Wiio the details of the product you want.
- The Wiio team sources, purchases, and stocks the product for you in one of their warehouses located in the US and China.
- Wiio does a quality check of all products and ships them out whenever you get an order.
- 100% Guaranteed cheaper than AliExpress. This is an awesome guarantee that Wiio gives. It’s a great sign that you won’t be overpaying for the products!
- Fast shipping. Wiio makes sure that each order is shipped out using the most cost-efficient and fastest shipping method.
- High shipping fees. In most cases, these are higher than on AliExpress, making it possible that the total price you pay on Wiio is still higher than on AliExpress.
- Best used for higher order volumes. Wiio can give you a much better price when you buy multiple products per day.
How to connect Wiio to your store?
Connect Wiio to your Shopify or WooCommerce store using their:
To use Wiio, you will only have to pay the total product price, so there is no monthly membership fee!
Wholesale2b is a platform offering dropshipping suppliers as well as integration features such as order automation and order tracking.
If you’re interested in Wholesale2b, you can create a free account to browse through their catalog of over 1 million(!) products. There, you will find products in pretty much all niches, ranging from automotive accessories to baby products.
- Auto order processing. This is a great feature that will save you a lot of time by not having to process all of your orders manually.
- Low pricing. For a dropshipping supplier directory offering over 1 million products and integration possibilities, Wholesale2b’s membership fees are relatively low.
- Tracking numbers are automatically synced. Once the package is sent out, your customers will immediately get a notification with their tracking number.
- Free to browse. Wholesale2b lets you freely browse through their whole product catalog without paying.
- Pay per platform. To sell on multiple different ecommerce platforms, you will have to pay the membership fee for each ecommerce platform you use.
How to connect Wholesale2b to your store?
Wholesale2b offers an integration to connect suppliers with your store for the following ecommerce platforms:
To read all details for each platform, check out this page.
Wholesale2b’s membership fees differ based on the ecommerce platform that you use, but for the main three, here are their pricing plans:
If you’re interested in all their pricing plans, click here.
Next up on the list is Crov, a wholesale & dropshipping center with a warehouse located in Los Angeles, CA.
It’s great for dropshippers that are looking for US suppliers, since Crov offers over 36,000 quality products in over 20 niches.
- Excellent pricing. Most dropshippers won’t have to pay any monthly fees to use Crov.
- Great integrations. Crov offers seamless integration with top ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- 24/7 customer service. Crov’s customer service team is always ready to help you out. On their free plan, you can contact them by email. However, by paying for the basic plan, you will also be able to use the live chat!
- Discount payment method. By paying with Crov’s own payment method, Crov PrePay, you will save 3% on each transaction, which is a nice little extra.
- High risk – High reward. Crov isn’t that popular yet, which means there aren’t many good or bad stories about them. Time will tell if Crov is a great dropshipping supplier or if people will have bad experiences with them!
- Small choice of payment methods. Despite offering credit cards as a payment method, Crov doesn’t offer you to pay with other popular payment methods like PayPal or Payoneer.
How to connect Crov to your store?
You can connect Crov to your store with multiple integrations, as you can see below.
For example, by downloading their Shopify app here.
If you’re operating one store and list under 500 products on it, you will be able to use Crov’s starter plan, as you can see on their pricing page here.
Like the name says, DealeXtreme focuses on providing extremely cheap deals!
For example, take a look at this portable gaming mouse I found for only $4.49 with free shipping.
DealeXtreme mainly offers deals in the gadgets and electronics niche, but sells products in niches like beauty & health too.
- Great prices. You saw it above, DealeXtreme has some amazing deals!
- Unique shipping methods. Products are shipped using various shipping methods to minimize shipping times.
- May be too good to be true. While DealeXtreme promises a 7-18 days shipping time, I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes longer.
- It could be difficult to track your order: When reading reviews about DealeXtreme, a frequent complaint was that it’s pretty difficult to track an order. However, this will also depend on the shipping method you chose.
How to connect DealeXtreme to your store?
You can import DealeXtreme products to your Shopify store using a tool called Importify.
If you’re interested, click here for more information about the tool!
DealeXtreme has no membership fees, just like AliExpress.
A great alternative to AliExpress is Chinabrands.
This platform consists of dropshipping suppliers with warehouses all over the world, so it’s great if you are selling to one of the best countries to target.
To learn more about dropshipping with Chinabrands, click here.
- Many warehouse locations. This will likely improve your shipping times!
- Wide variety of products. From office tools to gardening equipment, pretty much everything is available.
- Shipping rates. Generally, shipping rates on Chinabrands are higher than on AliExpress.
- Check your suppliers. Don’t forget to check your suppliers and do a test order before dropshipping the product.
How to connect Chinabrands to your store?
Chinabrands free to use. They do offer a VIP membership for $3.99 per month, which will grant you access to reduced product prices.
As you can see in the image above, we have a dropshipping automation software for you next called Shopoo.
It’s a dropshipping supplier that is mainly focused on the fashion niche but has products in niches like home goods, beauty products, and electronics too!
- Automation software. Since Shopoo is an automation software, you get extra features like easy integrations, automatic inventory updates, and automated order fulfillment.
- Brand your dropshipping store. With Shopoo, you can private label products by putting your own label on them.
- Pricing. Shopoo’s membership fee is relatively expensive.
How to connect Shopoo to your store?
You can install their Shopify app here.
Shopoo’s pricing plans start at $49.95 per month or $290 per year. If you don’t like monthly payments, they offer a lifetime plan of $997 too, which even includes a virtual assistant for 365 days!
Remember that you can also install their Shopify app and browse through their product catalog for free!
eSources is one the largest wholesale and dropshipping suppliers in the UK.
They have built a database of over 170k dropshipping suppliers!
And, since they have been growing their business since 2005, eSources doesn’t lack experience in the field either.
By thoroughly checking each dropshipping supplier before adding them to the database, eSources prevents adding “middleman” suppliers who don’t manufacturer the products themselves.
- The largest supplier directory in the UK. Perfect if you’re looking to start a dropshipping business in the UK!
- Outdated website. eSources’ website could really use an update. On the plus side, they do regularly update their products and suppliers.
- Not very useful on the free plan. Many products on the free plan have a MOQ. These products can’t be dropshipped as you aren’t allowed to only buy one at a time.
How to connect eSources to your store?
This will depend on the supplier that you’re going to work with.
Most suppliers on eSources probably won’t offer you advanced integrations. In that case, you will most likely have to send a list of your orders in .csv format to your supplier each day.
eSources has a free plan, but you will only see a restricted part of their whole database and therefore won’t be able to contact every supplier.
By getting their “Premium Buyer” plan, you can bypass this restriction and contact every supplier in their directory.
DHgate is a Chinese platform that is very similar to AliExpress.
You will probably be able to find products on DHgate in every single one of the best dropshipping niches.
- Massive collection of cheap products. Who knows, maybe your AliExpress product is cheaper on DHgate? It’s always worthwhile to check!
- Minimum order requirement. Some suppliers on DHgate only offer products in bulk.
- Dubious suppliers. Always remember to check your dropshipping supplier.
How to connect DHgate to your store?
You can use one of the following automation tools (read more here):
DHgate is free!
Lightinthebox offers dropshipping suppliers with some great products, especially if you are looking for fashion or jewelry products.
If you don’t know the platform yet, I would suggest taking a look at it. Who knows, maybe you will find your next winning product!
- Competitive prices. Generally, products on Lightinthebox offer good quality for a relatively low price.
- Product quality. Most people seem to agree that products on Lightinthebox are well made.
- Customer service. I’ve heard that the customer service on Lightinthebox is pretty bad.
How to connect Lightinthebox to your store?
You can connect Lightinthebox to your store using one of the following options:
Again, no membership fees for this dropshipping supplier. Lightinthebox is free!
23. Wholesale Deals
Wholesale Deals is a UK dropship and wholesale directory with a lot of experience in the industry.
They offer more than 400k wholesale and dropship suppliers and can provide you with products from pretty much any niche.
- A vast selection of UK dropshipping suppliers. You will definitely find the product you’re looking for here.
- Wholesale Deals has a long history. They are one of the most experienced dropshipping and wholesale businesses and started in 2004. That’s already seventeen years ago!
- Focused on wholesale. Not all suppliers in Wholesale Deals’ database will be open for dropshipping. So, you will have to pay extra attention to find those dropshipping suppliers.
- No integrations. This means that you will have to do more work to process your orders and set up your online store.
How to connect Wholesale Deals to your store?
You will have to ask this question to your supplier. Wholesale Deals doesn’t offer any integrations with ecommerce platforms.
On Wholesale Deals’ pricing page, you will find that you must sign up for a paid pricing plan to get access to a supplier’s contact details.
Luckily, the suppliers database isn’t outrageously expensive and will cost you £20 per month:
Banggood is a platform with dropshipping suppliers and 37 overseas warehouses in various countries, including the US.
They often offer reasonable shipping rates and delivery times, as you can see here:
Also, they offer a dropship program. You can read more about it here.
- Good shipping rates & times. You can see it in the image above!
- Dropship program. By joining the Banggood dropship program, you will unlock awesome benefits like 5-20% discounts and more.
- Plenty of available payment methods. This is great if, for some reason, you don’t want to use standard payment methods like credit cards or PayPal.
- Check the supplier before ordering. Just like on the other platforms, some suppliers on Banggood may be dishonest.
How to connect Banggood to your store?
There are no monthly fees you will have to pay when using Banggood.
Next, I have a similar AliExpress platform called Tomtop for you!
- Dropship program. Tomtop offers a dropship program; check it out here.
- Suppliers. Once again, make sure you will be working with a reliable supplier!
How to connect Tomtop to your store?
For Tomtop, your only option will be to use Dropified.
You’ve guessed it already; Tomtop is free to use!
Ah great! We’ve got a US dropshipping supplier on the list again. It is called Merchmixer.
They provide branded products in niches like electronics, audio, apparel, and more.
- Fast shipping. By using US warehouses, Merchmixer is able to get shipping times of just 3-7 business days.
- Free shipping & hassle-free returns. This is the case for all orders!
- Youtube channel. Merchmixer posts videos on their Youtube channel explaining everything about their app.
- Branded products. Be aware with selling branded products on Shopify. For example, selling Apple products is against Shopify’s terms of service.
How to connect Merchmixer to your store?
You can use their Shopify app!
Merchmixer will be free for most stores, but they have paid plans available which you can view here.
Zendrop is an ecommerce platform that will be able to connect you with US dropshipping suppliers.
Here are some of their great features:
- Auto fulfill orders. With the Zendrop integration, your orders will be automatically fulfilled!
- Branded invoices. This feature is a great way to brand your dropshipping store. Each invoice will contain your store name, address, and logo.
- Can only be used with Shopify. However, they are working on integrations for WooCommerce and Magento.
- Questionable reputation. Some people have had bad experiences when working with Zendrop. It seems that most of the negativity has currently passed, but be careful when working with this platform.
- You must pay to get access to all features. Some useful features are only available with paid memberships. For example, you will need a Pro plan for features like auto fulfillment, express shipping, and a live chat.
How to connect Zendrop to your store?
You will be able to do that using their Shopify app, which can be found here.
For stores that get less than 50 orders per month, Zendrop is free.
Alternatively, you will have to get the Pro plan, which will set you back $33 per month.
28. The Wholesaler
We’re nearing the end of the list; hang on in there!
This suppliers directory from the UK is called The Wholesaler, and despite its name, you will be able to find dropshipping suppliers on here as well!
Unlike other supplier directories, The Wholesaler’s goal isn’t to build the largest supplier directory but to build the most trustworthy supplier directory.
That’s why they personally verify each supplier before adding them to their database.
Here’s how a supplier’s page looks on The Wholesaler:
- Nice supplier pages. As you can see above, you will be able to find essential information about a supplier such as their delivery regions rather quickly.
- Personally vetted suppliers. Each supplier goes through a strict process before getting added to the database. The Wholesaler refuses over half of its listing applications for various reasons.
- More focused on wholesale. This is why you won’t find that many dropshipping suppliers in their directory.
How to connect The Wholesaler to your store?
Again, this is something that will depend on the supplier you will be working with.
You can use The Wholesaler to find dropshipping suppliers for free!
29. Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brands is a more traditional supplier directory, having over 20 years of experience. They started in 1999!
In their supplier directory, you will be able to find over 16 million certified products!
- No middleman. There aren’t any markups on the supplier’s prices. They use a lifetime fee pricing model for their service.
- A nice number of suppliers. In total, dropshipping suppliers on Worldwide Brands offer more than 16 million products.
- Large investment. If you’re on a tight budget, paying $299 for a dropshipping supplier is probably too much. You can read more about dropshipping startup costs here.
How to connect Worldwide Brands to your store?
Since Worldwide Brands is a directory of suppliers, this will depend on the supplier you’re going to work with.
The best thing to do is to ask your supplier if they have any integration possibilities.
Worldwide Brands will cost you $299 for lifetime access. There are no free trials, but they do offer a refund if you’re not satisfied!
We will end off this list with TBTrade, a UK dropshipping supplier that may be worth checking out if you’re looking for slightly more unusual products.
Using their dropshipping program, you can sell products for all rooms in your house. From kitchen to bathroom products, TBTrade has it all.
- No TBTrade “traces” on the packages. TBTrade ships using plain packaging and labels.
- Trackable delivery. TBTrade only ships their package with postal services that provide a tracking number.
- Expensive products. Most products on TBTrade seem pretty costly, but keep in mind that you will have access to discounted prices after signing up for their dropshipping service.
- Small product catalog. For most categories, TBTrade offers less than 50 unique products.
How to connect TBTrade to your store?
TBTrade doesn’t offer any automated integrations. You will have to ask them how you should process orders while applying for a dropship account, which you can do here.
You will be able to use TBTrade’s services for free!
Best General Dropshipping Suppliers: An Overview
Those were all the general dropshipping suppliers in this list!
We understand that there were quite a lot of suppliers, so we decided to make an overview for you:
|Spocket||US / EU||$0 / $24 / $49 / $99 per month||Yes|
|AliExpress||China / US / EU||Free||Yes|
|SaleHoo||Worldwide||$67 per year / $127 lifetime||No|
|USDirect||US||$99 / $150 per month||Yes|
|Avasam||UK||£0 / £9 / £49 / £99 / £149 per month||Yes|
|Modalyst||US||$0 / $35 / $90 per month||Yes|
|uDroppy||Asia / EU / US||$19 / $49 / $149 / $249 per month||Yes|
|Syncee||Worldwide||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month||Yes|
|BigBuy||EU||€69 / €99 per month + €90 one-time||Yes|
|Sunrise Wholesale||US||$49 per month||Yes|
|DropCommerce||US||$19 / $49 / $89 per month||Yes|
|Suppliersdata||US||$29.95 per year||No|
|Wiio||China / US||Free||Yes|
|Wholesale2b||China / US||$29.99 per month||Yes|
|Crov||US||$0 / $19 / $49 per month||Yes|
|Chinabrands||Worldwide||$0 / $3.99 per month||Yes|
|Shopoo||US||$49 per month / $290 per year||Yes|
|eSources||UK||$0 / $20 per month||No|
|Wholesale Deals||UK||$20 per month||No|
|Merchmixer||US||Free for most stores||Yes|
|Zendrop||US||$0 / $33 per month||Yes|
|Worldwide Brands||Worldwide||$299 lifetime||No|
The best niche dropshipping suppliers in 2021
If you are looking for niche dropshipping suppliers, then you’re at the right place!
With all the general suppliers covered, we can now continue with suppliers that specialize in a specific niche.
We don’t want to take a lot more of your time by writing another detailed list of 30+ suppliers, so instead, we will create an overview of all niche dropshipping suppliers!
By clicking on a supplier’s name, you will be redirected to another article where that supplier is discussed in detail.
Here’s an overview of all the niche dropshipping suppliers:
|BTS Wholesaler||Beauty||US / EU / AUS||Free|
|Dripshipper||Coffee||US||$30 per month|
|E-Nuc||Electronics||Spain / EU||€ 0,95 + VAT per order|
|Brandsgateway||Fashion||EU / US||$361 per month|
|Silverts||Fashion||US / Canada||Free|
|My Online Fashion Store||Fashion||US||$19 / $29 per month|
|Griffati||Fashion||EU||Shown upon approval|
|Brandsdistribution||Fashion||EU||€99 per month|
|Koehler Home Decor||Furniture||US||Free|
|GreenDropShip||Organic||US||$149 per year|
|DR.HC Cosmetic Lab||Organic||US||$19.99 per year|
|Drop Shipping By Natural Artist||Organic||US||$49 one-time / $249 per year|
|Bangalla||Organic||US||$0 / $25 / $89 per month|
|eSutras Organics||Organic||US||$300 one-time|
|Pet Stores USA||Pets||US||Free|
|Aulola||Phone||UK / EU||Free|
|Printful||Print on Demand||US / EU||Click here|
|Printify||Print on Demand||Worldwide||$0 / $29 per month|
|Inkthreadable||Print on Demand||UK||Free|
|Clothes2Order||Print on Demand||UK||Free|
|Art of Where||Print on Demand||Canada||Free|
|Gelato||Print on Demand||Canada||Free|
|Teehatch||Print on Demand||Canada||Free|
|Kimmyshop||Toys||Canada||$15 per month|
Wow! That was quite a long list, right?
I hope that you were able to find a supplier that fits your business.
Remember, a dropshipping supplier is crucial for your business, so take your time for this step in the dropshipping process.
If you’re interested in more guidelines around those steps, don’t forget that Do Dropshipping has published many articles about those topics!
With that, we have landed at the end of the article. In case you have any questions about suppliers on dropshipping in general, you can always leave a comment below.
Have a great rest of your day!
Getting Started with Dropshipping in 2021
So, are you ready to get started with dropshipping? Or maybe you have already started, but you’re looking to get some inspiration?
If so, then I suggest reading this complete Shopify dropshipping guide.
It’s a huge article, but it contains everything that you need to know to create your own Shopify dropshipping store in 2021. It’s like a dropshipping course, but then for free!
Reading this article will surely help you to get started and to stay motivated while beginning and continuing your dropshipping journey.
Just don’t forget that success takes time. Keep improving each and every day!
And here are the articles I suggest you read next:
- Can You Start Dropshipping Without a Website?
- Google Analytics for Ecommerce: A Beginner’s Guide
- Dropshipping Mindset: 6 Things to Know Before You Start
- What Is a Dropshipping Agent? (And Do You Need One in 2021?)