Are you ready to take the plunge and start selling products with BigBuy?
In that case, you might be confused by the pricing plans.
BigBuy understands that not all businesses have the same needs, so they offer several pricing plans.
To start dropshipping with BigBuy, you must pay anywhere from €69 to €99 per month, along with a €90 registration fee.
In this article, we'll explore each of BigBuy's pricing options in detail so that you can decide which plan is right for your business.
Let's jump into it!
Discount code: Looking for a BigBuy discount code? You can use BigBuy20 to get 20% off on your first month!
What is the best BigBuy pricing plan for me?
If you're considering signing up for BigBuy, you might have noticed that their pricing plans are not the most straightforward.
So, to prevent this article from becoming a puzzle, we will focus on BigBuy's pricing plans for dropshipping stores.
For dropshipping, BigBuy offers two pricing plans, which you can find in the image below:
Note: The Pack B2B only allows three purchases per month, so it's not meant for dropshippers. However, it is perfect if you want to purchase stock and send it to a third-party warehouse or fulfillment center.
Besides these two plans, BigBuy offers a done-for-you service called ‘Dropshipping Shop 360º':
With these pricing plans, it's easy to feel overwhelmed.
So, to keep it simple, here is a summary of which BigBuy pricing plan you need:
- Pack Ecommerce (€69 per month + €90 registration). Perfect if you want to use BigBuy as your dropshipping supplier and sell on a store hosted on an ecommerce platform like Shopify or WooCommerce.
- Pack Marketplaces (€99 per month + €90 registration). This pricing plan is for you if you want to use BigBuy as your supplier to sell on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
- Dropshipping Shop 360º (€790). You can consider purchasing this add-on if you want BigBuy to create your dropshipping store from the ground up.
Also, one tip is to create an account with BigBuy. After signing up, you will see a help screen that assists you in finding the pricing plan you need:
Plus, to check out all of BigBuy's integrations, check out this page here!
What do you get for each of BigBuy's pricing plans?
Let's now take a look at each BigBuy pricing plan individually and see what it offers!
As a Spanish dropshipping and wholesale supplier, BigBuy is a bit of a jack of all trades.
Besides offering dropshipping supplier services, they are also involved with wholesale, turnkey shops, multi-channel platform integrations, and more.
However, if your goal is to run a dropshipping store, the Ecommerce Pack will likely be the pricing plan you need.
Depending on your payment interval, the Ecommerce Pack has the following pricing options:
|Payment interval||1 Month||6 Months||12 Months|
|Monthly fee||€69 per month||€57,50 per month||€51,75 per month|
The Ecommerce Pack is created for people who want to set up a dropshipping store that is fully synchronized with BigBuy.
That means you can access BigBuy's product catalog and fulfill your dropshipping orders with BigBuy.
The Ecommerce Pack also unlocks BigBuy's ecommerce platform connectors, which allow you to connect BigBuy to your dropshipping store.
Here is a summary of all features you'll get with the Ecommerce Pack:
- Access to thousands of products. In BigBuy’s product catalog, you will find over 168,000 items in various niches. What’s more, new items are added every week!
- Unlimited dropshipping orders. There is no limit on how many orders you can fulfill with BigBuy.
- Product catalog in 24 languages. BigBuy provides its product catalog in 24 languages. Perfect if you want to create a local dropshipping store in Europe!
- Branding options. When dropshipping with BigBuy, your store’s name and logo are added to the packages!
- White label products. BigBuy offers a white label product service, where products are shipped in branded packages customized according to your brand. You can find BigBuy’s current collection of white label products here.
- Free marketing resources. When signed into BigBuy, you'll be able to find free marketing materials such as banners, videos, and images:
- Ecommerce connector. Using BigBuy's ecommerce integration for Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and Wix, you can connect your store with BigBuy and unlock features like order and tracking synchronization:
Important note: BigBuy also sells the integrations to ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Wix, etc.) individually for roughly €129 to €149, but if you subscribe to the Ecommerce Pack, the integration is already included in your pricing plan.
The final verdict?
The Ecommerce Pack is everything you need if:
- You want to start dropshipping with BigBuy.
- You don't need BigBuy to create a dropshipping store for you.
- You don't have any plans yet to sell on marketplaces (Amazon, etc.).
To sign up or learn even more about the Ecommerce Pack, check out BigBuy's website here!
You might have guessed it already; the answer is in the name!
If you want to sell products on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay, you need BigBuy's Marketplaces Pack to get access to the marketplaces connectors:
And BigBuy has quite a few of them, including for Amazon, eBay, FNAC, Rakuten, Wish, and more.
If you would like to see the complete list, simply click here!
The table below shows all pricing options for the Marketplaces Pack:
|Payment interval||1 Month||6 Months||12 Months|
|Monthly fee||€99 per month||€82,50 per month||€74,25 per month|
And don't worry, the Marketplaces Pack has all features of the Ecommerce Pack so that you can sell any product from BigBuy's product catalog:
And you can also access all product details:
Dropshipping Shop 360º
If you want to start dropshipping as soon as possible, you could consider buying a premade dropshipping store.
With a straightforward purchase of BigBuy's Dropshipping Shop 360º, you get a ready-to-run dropshipping store that is fully synchronized with BigBuy.
The turnkey dropshipping store will cost you €790 plus one of BigBuy's wholesaler packs (Ecommerce or Marketplaces Pack) for connecting your store to BigBuy and fulfilling orders.
You can choose from various store themes, including computers, home appliances, perfumes, and more.
However, if you want to choose which products you'll sell yourself, that's also possible. The entire BigBuy catalog will be at your disposal!
Here are the main features of BigBuy's Dropshipping Shop 360º:
- Fully synchronized. All of BigBuy's Dropshipping 360º Stores are fully synchronized with BigBuy.
- Choice of the platform. You can choose between Shopify and Prestashop for your pre-built dropshipping store.
- Blog. All Dropshipping 360º Stores come with a blog, which you can use to develop a content strategy.
- Discount for purchasing multiple stores. If you're considering running multiple dropshipping stores, you can get a 50% discount on a 2nd 360º Dropshipping Shop.
- Support. After purchasing a Dropshipping 360º Store, you can get both commercial and technical support from BigBuy.
- Fast delivery. The delivery of your custom dropshipping store will take between two to five days from the moment you have sent BigBuy all necessary information.
All in all, if you have the budget, want to get started as soon as possible, and like BigBuy's demo stores, you can definitely go ahead and purchase a BigBuy Dropshipping 360º Store!
Tip: BigBuy isn't the only company selling premade dropshipping stores. Check out this article to find our reviews of some alternative platforms!
BigBuy free trial: An overview of all possibilities
If you are dropshipping on a low budget, you might wonder if you can use BigBuy for free.
After creating an account, you can browse BigBuy's product catalog for free. However, BigBuy does not offer any free trials or free pricing plans that are suited for dropshipping.
Even if you want to use BigBuy's B2B Pack to purchase stock and send it to your warehouse, you must pay a €45 registration fee.
If BigBuy's pricing plans don't fit your budget, we highly recommend checking out our list of the best free dropshipping suppliers!
Why should you use BigBuy?
You now know a bit more about BigBuy's pricing plans, but what are some reasons why you might need it for your dropshipping store?
Well, as a dropshipper, you sell products that you don't have in stock. Once a customer places an order, you forward it to your dropshipping supplier, who then ships the product(s) directly to your customer.
Some of the tasks that you will come across when dropshipping include:
- Finding products to sell from dropshipping suppliers.
- Uploading these products to your online store.
- Buying products from your supplier to fulfill your customer's order (order fulfillment).
- Managing your product's stock levels to ensure you aren't offering products that are sold out.
- Updating the tracking numbers and order statuses for your orders.
And guess what?
These are all things that a dropshipping app like BigBuy can either automate or make much easier!
To conclude, you must use a dropshipping app like BigBuy to connect your online store to a supplier and make it easier to fulfill your orders.
There are a few dropshipping apps out there, but BigBuy is an excellent choice if:
- You want to work with a European dropshipping supplier to offer your customers fast delivery times.
- You run a dropshipping store on Shopify or any other ecommerce platform BigBuy offers an integration for.
- You want to sell BigBuy's products on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
FAQs about BigBuy's pricing plans
If you aren't sure which pricing plan from BigBuy is right for you, you might have some questions we haven't answered yet. So, take a look at these FAQs below:
Is BigBuy free?
Although you can browse BigBuy's product catalog after creating an account, BigBuy is not free. Even the most affordable wholesaler pack on BigBuy has a €45 registration fee.
How do I use BigBuy on Shopify?
To use BigBuy on Shopify, you can either subscribe to the Ecommerce Pack pricing plan or buy the Shopify integration separately on BigBuy.
What are the margins on BigBuy?
Margins on BigBuy can reach up to 70% but are more commonly around 40 to 50%. The margin on BigBuy is the difference between the purchase price and your online store's retail price.
Related pricing plan guides
Not sure yet about using BigBuy? Or are you curious about what other companies are out there for your online business?
We’ve got you covered! Check out the lists below to find more great companies:
- Printful Pricing Plans Guide
- Printify Pricing Plans Guide
- Sellvia Pricing Plans Guide
- Sell The Trend Pricing Plans Guide
- Shopify Pricing Plans Guide
- Spocket Pricing Plans Guide
- Syncee Pricing Plans Guide
Before we go to the conclusion, we've created a quick summary of this article for you, so you can easily remember it:
- BigBuy's B2B Pack is not suited for dropshipping but is perfect if you want to send an inventory of products to a third-party warehouse or fulfillment center.
- BigBuy's Ecommerce Pack is an excellent option for most dropshippers, as it allows you to use BigBuy as your dropshipping supplier and connect it to your ecommerce platform.
- BigBuy's Marketplaces Pack is for you if you want to use BigBuy as your supplier and sell products on online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
- BigBuy's Dropshipping Shop 360º offer allows you to purchase a pre-built dropshipping store that is fully synchronized with BigBuy out of the box.
Congratulations, you are now an expert on BigBuy's pricing plans!
This article should provide all the information you might need to pick the pricing plan that fits you best.
If you have any further questions, please ask them in the comment section below!
Lastly, if you have decided that BigBuy is not for you, here are some awesome alternatives!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: