Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the world. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs use Shopify to create and run their dropshipping stores.
If you’re one of them, you will need to find a good dropshipping supplier. This article will list 15 of the best dropshipping suppliers for Shopify stores in 2022.
Dropshipping is a great way to start your own online business, and using the right supplier can make all the difference in your success.
All suppliers in this article can be integrated and connected to a Shopify store, making the process of setting up and managing your store’s inventory a breeze.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
Tip: Did you create your Shopify account already? If not, sign up by clicking this link here to get a free 3-day trial + pay $1/month for the first 3 months!
The Best Dropshipping Suppliers for Shopify: An Overview
Before starting the article, we would like to show you this overview of all covered dropshipping suppliers for Shopify:
|Spocket||General||US, EU, CA||$25 / $50 / $100 per month||Spocket Review|
|Syncee||General||US, UK, EU, CA, AUS||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month||Syncee Review|
|AppScenic||General||US, UK, EU, CA, AUS||$37 / $78 / $167 per month||AppScenic Review|
|Sellvia||General||US||$39 / $69 per month||Sellvia Review|
|Modalyst||General||US||$0 / $35 / $90 per month||Modalyst Review|
|DropCommerce||General||US, CA||$19 / $49 / $70 per month||DropCommerce Review|
|Avasam||General||UK||£20 / £50 / £100 / £150 per month + VAT||Avasam Review|
|CJdropshipping||General||China / Worldwide||Free||CJdropshipping Review|
|Printful||POD||US, UK, EU, CA||$0 / $9 / $49 per month||Printful Review|
|Blanka||Beauty||US, CA||$29 / $59 / $99 per month||Blanka Review|
|Dripshipper||Coffee||US||$30 / $99 / $197 per month||Dripshipper Review|
|My Online Fashion Store||Fashion||US||$29 per month||My Online Fashion Store Review|
15 Amazing dropshipping suppliers for your Shopify store
Ready to find the perfect dropshipping supplier for your Shopify store?
By picking a dropshipping supplier based on the country of your target audience, you will unlock a variety of competitive advantages, including faster shipping times!
Of course, you may also choose a dropshipping supplier from China if you are looking for the cheapest product prices.
To put it short, in this list, you will find the best dropshipping suppliers for Shopify from:
Awesome, let’s start!
Best US dropshipping suppliers for Shopify
Let’s cover the best US dropshipping suppliers for Shopify stores first!
1. Spocket Review
Spocket is a platform dedicated to connecting you with dropshipping suppliers from the United States or Europe.
They also work with suppliers from other countries, but around 80% of suppliers on Spocket are from the US/EU.
Spocket is a genuine general dropshipping supplier, as it offers products in a variety of niches:
Tip: You can find some excellent niche ideas for your dropshipping store here!
Pros of Spocket
- Order samples. With Spocket, you can order samples with a few simple clicks to test the products and suppliers!
- Winning dropshipping products. Spocket also has some amazing tools dedicated to helping you find winning dropshipping products.
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading to Spocket’s Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
Cons of Spocket
- Customized packaging is not available. If you are looking to private label your business and ship your products using customized packaging, Spocket isn’t for you. (If you’re not sure, check out this article here, which goes over the difference between dropshipping and private labeling)
- Product pricing. Some items on Spocket are priced relatively high, making it more challenging to achieve a healthy profit margin.
How do you connect Spocket to Shopify?
You can connect Spocket to your Shopify store by installing Spocket’s Shopify app. Easy, right?
As a tip, remember that you can get up to eight months off by paying yearly instead of monthly!
2. Syncee Review
Syncee is a B2B platform offering a directory of US dropshipping suppliers to connect with.
Curious now about which US dropshipping suppliers Syncee offers? Click here to view the full US suppliers list.
They offer some nice features to make the search for your winning products simpler, such as unique pricing & filtering rules and the ability to chat with any dropshipping supplier:
Pros of Syncee
- Many US dropshipping suppliers. You will find suppliers for various niches in Syncee’s US dropshipping supplier list, from hunting to fashion!
- No monthly fee for <25 products. You can use Syncee for free if you add less than 25 products to your store.
- Auto order feature. With Syncee’s Shopify app, new orders on your store are directly sent to your supplier. No more manual ordering!
Cons of Syncee
- Complicated. According to Syncee’s Shopify app reviews, their dashboard can be hard to navigate and set up initially.
How do you connect Syncee to Shopify?
Thanks to Syncee’s Shopify app, adding new products to your Shopify store and fulfilling orders is a piece of cake!
If you manage to keep the number of products in your store under 25, Syncee will be entirely free for you!
For online stores with larger catalogs, the remaining pricing plans will apply:
3. AppScenic Review
Next up is a new player on the market; AppScenic.
They aim to create the complete dropshipping toolkit with product syncing, auto-ordering, tracking shipments, and smart payments!
AppScenic was started because the founders didn’t find a solution that offered dropshippers the complete range of services needed to automate their online business.
They have verified dropshipping suppliers from the top dropshipping countries, including the US, EU, UK, Canada, and Australia!
Pros of AppScenic
- A ton of worldwide dropshipping suppliers. AppScenic currently offers 385 unique suppliers and ships from 40+ countries.
- Fast shipping. All suppliers registered with AppScenic deliver in two to five days from their US/UK/EU warehouses.
- Auto-ordering. You can set up auto-orders, so you never have to worry about manually placing an order with your supplier!
Cons of AppScenic
- Requires a paid monthly plan. AppScenic doesn’t have many cons. The only thing is that you require a paid monthly plan. The cheapest one is a bit expensive at $37 per month.
How do you connect AppScenic to Shopify?
You can connect AppScenic to your Shopify store by installing AppScenic’s Shopify app:
AppScenic has a free 7-day trial available, so you can try out their features before committing to a paid plan.
After the free trial, their plans start at $37/month and go up to $167/month.
Summer update: Use coupon code Summer50 to get 50% off the paid AppScenic plans!
AppScenic offers a free plan, but you need the paid plans actually to push and sync products to your Shopify store.
4. Sellvia Review
Sellvia was developed to address the primary pain point of many dropshippers, long delivery times from Asia to North America.
To solve this problem, Sellvia buys products from suppliers in Asia and stores them in a US warehouse in Irvine, California.
Now, you can get orders to your customer’s doorstep within one to three business days!
Pros of Sellvia
- Fast delivery times. Sellvia processes all orders within 24 hours and delivers them in one to three business days.
- A product description example is included. Sellvia provides a product description example for each product. You can use this example as inspiration for crafting your product description!
Cons of Sellvia
The given profit figures might be misleading. On Sellvia’s product pages, a potential profit is displayed that is calculated by subtracting the retail price from the product price.
However, the shipping costs are not taken into account here, which may be even higher than the product price. And remember that besides these, you will also have other costs for your business!
Tip: Would you like to find out your real profit? If so, check out our profit margin calculator here!
How do you connect Sellvia to Shopify?
Again, just install Sellvia’s Shopify app!
Sellvia’s standard plan costs $39 per month and includes unlimited product imports and orders.
Sellvia Pro was also launched recently and costs $69 per month. This plan comes with a turnkey store and more!
And yes, you can get a 14-day free trial by clicking here!
5. Modalyst Review
Let’s continue the list with Modalyst, a genuine US dropshipping supplier.
Modalyst makes it simple for a Shopify store owner to source, list, and sell all kinds of products stored in the US:
While Modalyst is known for its vast collection of fashion niche products, they also offer products in other niches!
Pros of Modalyst
- Sell existing brands. Suppliers on Modalyst sell products from all kinds of popular brands, including Calvin Klein, Diesel, and Puma.
- No monthly fee for <25 products. If you have less than 25 unique products listed on your Shopify store, you can get unlimited sales without ever having to pay membership fees!
Cons of Modalyst
- Mostly fashion products. If you were planning to start dropshipping products in one of the best dropshipping niches, such as the pet niche, Modalyst wouldn’t give you the most extensive range of products to choose from.
- High transaction fee. Modalyst charges a 5% transaction fee per order for every plan they offer, which is higher than the industry average.
- Premium suppliers. To access Modalyst’s premium suppliers, you must pay $90 per month for the pro plan, which is relatively expensive.
- Disappointed customers. Lately, Modalyst’s Shopify app has been receiving quite some negative reviews from users.
How do you connect Modalyst to Shopify?
You can connect Modalyst to your Shopify store using the Modalyst Shopify app:
Like Syncee, you can use Modalyst for free as long as you keep your number of products under 25.
For stores with a higher number of products, here are Modalyst’s pricing plans:
6. DropCommerce Review
If you love high-quality products, you will love DropCommerce. Every supplier at DropCommerce is hand-picked for unique, high-quality products and fast shipping.
Some examples of products offered by DropCommerce are leather Airpod cases, tea tree soaps, and tiki time bbq shirts.
Pros of DropCommerce
- Only US or Canadian dropshipping suppliers. Other platforms also offer Chinese dropshipping suppliers, but DropCommerce exclusively offers 300+ North American dropshipping suppliers.
- No transaction fees. At DropCommerce, you only pay a membership fee. No transaction fees appear on top of the product prices.
- Fast shipping. Since all products are shipped from the US or Canada, DropCommerce’s shipping time is only three to five days!
- Branded invoicing. Give your store a professional look by using DropCommerce’s branded invoicing feature.
Cons of DropCommerce
- Missing features for cheaper plans. For some awesome features like automated fulfillment, you must pay for the most expensive plan, which costs $89 per month.
- Expensive products. Products on DropCommerce can be relatively pricey, making it harder to make a profit when selling them in your own store.
How do you connect DropCommerce to Shopify?
You can integrate DropCommerce with your Shopify store through the DropCommerce Shopify app:
DropCommerce’s pricing plans start at just $19 per month. If you want access to advanced features or need more than 25 products, you can upgrade to the ‘Growth’ or ‘Professional’ plans.
Keep in mind that paying per year can save you more than 50% of the membership fee per month. Also, you can try every plan using a free 14-day trial!
7. Printful Review (Niche: Print on demand)
Let’s continue with a supplier you may have heard of earlier; Printful!
We’ve listed Printful as a US supplier, but they have fulfillment centers all over the world:
With Printful, you can design your own products like t-shirts, hoodies, earrings, posters, pillows, and much more!
The shipping time to the US often takes less than five business days, but keep in mind that the product must be made first, so Printful’s processing times are longer compared to a typical dropshipping supplier.
Tip: Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you should check out this complete beginner’s guide here.
Pros of Printful
- Beyond the basics. Almost all POD suppliers offer standard products like T-shirts or hoodies, but Printful also offers customizable products like leggings and swimwear.
- Scale benefits. As Printful is one of the largest POD suppliers out there, they have built lots of fulfillment centers, so there will most likely be one close to your customer.
- Automated fulfillment. Once you get an order, it gets sent to Printful automatically!
- Warehousing & fulfillment service. Printful offers a warehousing & fulfillment service, so if you have a product that is selling a lot, it may be worth producing it beforehand and storing it in one of Printful’s warehouses.
Cons of Printful
- Expensive products. Printful cares about high-quality products, but this does come at a price.
- Long processing times. Printful’s processing times range from two to five business days as the custom product must be manufactured first.
How do you connect Printful to Shopify?
You can connect Printful to your Shopify store using Printful’s Shopify app:
8. Blanka Review (Niche: Beauty)
Would you like to ‘create’ your own beauty product?
If so, you will be able to do it with Blanka!
Blanka is an app that lets anyone create their own branded product line. Currently, it focuses on the beauty and skincare market.
Pros of Blanka
- No minimum order quantity. It’s often seen that private label dropshipping suppliers have MOQs. Luckily, Blanka doesn’t, so anyone can start a branded Shopify store!
- North-American-made beauty products. Blanka’s beauty products are made in North America, meaning they are made from the highest quality ingredients. They are also cruelty-free.
- Opportunity for private labeling. Private labeling is a great way to differentiate yourself from your competitors and build a genuine brand!
Cons of Blanka
- You shouldn’t forget about the shipping costs. Shipping costs are not included in Blanka’s product costs. Shipping in the US and Canada costs $8 (+$2 for each additional item), while international shipping costs $12 (+$3 for each additional item).
How do you connect Blanka to Shopify?
You can connect Blanka to your Shopify store using Blanka’s Shopify app:
Selling private label products requires one of Blanka’s three paid pricing plans. (They have a free plan too, but it’s only for sellers of unbranded products.)
Blanka’s pricing plans range from $29 per month to $99 per month:
9. Dripshipper Review (Niche: Coffee)
The next supplier, Dripshipper, is specialized in coffee. Yes, coffee!
If you’ve always dreamed of running a private label coffee company, Dripshipper is your chance.
Their coffee is roasted in the US, ships out within three days, and can be labeled with your own brand!
Pros of Dripshipper
- Unique and winning product. Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. And in the US alone, the coffee industry is worth more than $80 billion!
- Build a high-quality coffee brand. Dripshipper offers over 40 wholesale beans and flavored coffees to choose from. Additionally, all coffee is roasted the same day it ships.
Cons of Dripshipper
- You must be a good marketer. Hundreds of companies are selling coffee, so you will have to create an attractive brand to stand out from the competition.
How do you connect Dripshipper to Shopify?
To connect Dripshipper to your Shopify store, you should install Dripshipper’s Shopify app:
Dripshipper has three paid pricing plans. They basically offer everything you need in the starter plan.
If you need extra support or coaching, you can consider the professional or elite plans:
10. My Online Fashion Store Review (Niche: Fashion)
If you’re looking for a US dropshipping supplier that entirely specializes in fashion, you should check out My Online Fashion Store.
By becoming a member, you get access to over 5,000 fashion items shipped from their warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.
Pros of My Online Fashion Store
- Fast shipping. My Online Fashion Store guarantees shipping times of five to seven business days in the US.
- Free returns. Returns are always a big headache for fashion retailers. Luckily, My Online Fashion Store offers free returns!
Cons of My Online Fashion Store
- No automated order fulfillment. To process an order with My Online Fashion Store, you must order it manually through their website. This takes a lot of time!
How do you connect My Online Fashion Store to Shopify?
You can connect My Online Fashion Store to your Shopify store through their Shopify app. This allows you to add new products to your Shopify store easily:
To sign up for My Online Fashion Store, you must get a $29 per month Shopify app membership:
Best UK dropshipping suppliers for Shopify
Let’s continue with our list of the best dropshipping suppliers from the United Kingdom!
3. Avasam Review
When new suppliers want to partner with Avasam, they must first go through Avasam’s supplier verification program, which means all suppliers on the platform are preapproved and fully vetted.
All of Avasam’s suppliers in the UK and EU currently offer over 120k products!
Another great thing about Avasam is that they love launching initiatives to help you and your business! For example, they have a ‘£50 for 50 orders in 50 days’ initiative right now, which you can learn more about here.
Pros of Avasam
- Verified UK suppliers. Thanks to Avasam’s supplier verification program, each supplier on the platform has a high likelihood of being trustworthy.
- Automated order processing. With Avasam, your customer’s orders are automatically passed on to the supplier!
Cons of Avasam
- Yet to prove themselves. Avasam is a relatively new supplier, so they still have some issues to fix. Avasam’s reviews on Trustpilot are mixed, and their Shopify app only has one review so far.
- PayPal. While you can use PayPal to accept payments on your chosen sales channel, Avasam does not accept PayPal on its platform to pay suppliers, so you will need to register a payment card. Tip: you can check out Juni.co here.
How do you connect Avasam to Shopify?
Here’s a video explaining how you can integrate Avasam with your Shopify store:
New dropshipping stores can try out Avasam and its features for free!
Once you start getting orders, you will have to upgrade to the £19.99 per month + VAT Starter plan. This plan will cover you until you exceed 50 monthly orders.
You can check out Avasam’s pricing page here:
4. Printful (Niche: Print on demand)
Best European dropshipping suppliers for Shopify
Ready for the best European dropshipping suppliers for Shopify? Let’s go!
4. Printful (Niche: Print on demand)
Best Canadian dropshipping suppliers for Shopify
Looking to target people from Canada? Take a look at some of the best Canadian dropshipping suppliers for Shopify stores here!
5. Printful (Niche: Print on demand)
6. Blanka (Niche: Beauty)
Best Australian dropshipping suppliers for Shopify
Australia is the land of natural wonders and wide open spaces. Let’s take a look at the best Australian dropshipping suppliers for Shopify stores!
3. iDropship Review
Let’s continue with an Australian-owned supplier, iDropship.
For example, take a look at this spin bike:
Pros of iDropship
- No monthly costs. You can start dropshipping with iDropship for free. Also, there are no setup fees.
- High-quality images are supplied. You won’t have to worry about non-attractive product images. When partnered with iDropship, you are supplied with high-quality images.
Cons of iDropship
- Mostly for high-ticket dropshippers. I’m not sure if this is a con for you, but when scrolling through iDropship’s products, you will see totally different products compared to a supplier like AliExpress.
- The customer service may disappoint you. This supplier has some negative ratings on Trustpilot. Most people complain about poor customer service, but some say they got frustrated when setting up their online store with iDropship.
How do you connect iDropship to Shopify?
To learn how to connect iDropship to your Shopify store, check out their article here.
With iDropship, you only pay for the products you order.
4. OGO Review (Niche: Print on demand)
OGO is one of Australia’s best print on demand suppliers for Shopify stores.
You can use OGO’s Shopify app to design beautiful products and sell them on your Shopify store. OGO offers a fully customizable range of premium t-shirts and merchandise handcrafted in Melbourne.
Pros of OGO
- Fast order processing. OGO’s turnaround time is only two to four days.
- Great customer service. OGO users are most positive about the team’s support.
Cons of OGO
- Less variety of products compared to Printful. OGO mostly offers just the basic POD products, like T-shirts.
How do you connect OGO to Shopify?
You can connect OGO to your Shopify store using OGO’s Shopify app:
With OGO, there are no upfront or reoccurring costs, so you will only have to pay for the products you order.
Best Chinese dropshipping suppliers for Shopify
Last but not least, let’s take a look at the best Chinese dropshipping suppliers for Shopify!
1. CJdropshipping Review
CJdropshipping is a dropshipping supplier offering a very large catalog of products.
CJdropshipping is a Chinese supplier but also offers warehouse locations worldwide, including the US, UK, Canada, Europe, and more!
Pros of CJdropshipping
- Warehouses all over the world. You may be looking for a dropshipping supplier in China, but when your product is available to be shipped from a warehouse that is closer to your customer, why wouldn’t you do it?
- Sourcing requests. If you can’t find the product you’re looking for in CJdropshipping’s catalog, they can help you source it! To submit a sourcing request, you will first have to create an account, which you can do here.
- Many shipping options. CJdropshipping offers many unique shipping options that help you get products to your customers in the fastest and cheapest way possible.
Cons of CJdropshipping
- High shipping costs when using local warehouses. When shipping a product from a local warehouse, it’s not uncommon for the shipping costs to be between $5 and $15 per product.
- User-friendliness. For beginners, it can be challenging to learn how to use CJdropshipping’s user interface.
How do you connect CJdropshipping to Shopify?
CJdropshipping offers a Shopify app that you can use to connect it to your Shopify store:
Using CJdropshipping is free!
2. AliExpress Review
AliExpress is probably the most popular dropshipping supplier out there. Even though there are many more options for suppliers in 2022, AliExpress is still a great bet.
Pros of AliExpress
- Cashback. You can get 4.3% – 5.9% cashback on all your AliExpress orders, which is great for your product’s pricing strategy. To learn more, check out this article.
- Easy refunds for missing orders. You can easily start a dispute if a product bought on AliExpress isn’t delivered. More often than not, you will get your money refunded.
- AliExpress Dropshipping Center. The AliExpress Dropshipping Center is a tool that helps you analyze products before selling them and more!
Cons of AliExpress
- Transparent. Because AliExpress is so popular, competitors or customers often try to find your product on the platform.
- Dishonest suppliers. Don’t immediately believe anything an AliExpress supplier tells you. Check out this article to learn how to find the best suppliers on AliExpress.
How do you connect AliExpress to Shopify?
AliExpress is free, but you may have to pay for your Shopify connection app. Tip: most features on DSers can be used for free as well!
Why should you consider your ecommerce platform when choosing a dropshipping supplier?
After seeing all these dropshipping suppliers, you might be wondering:
What’s the difference between using Shopify or a different ecommerce platform when choosing a dropshipping supplier? Aren’t these separate services?
Well, the answer is no, not really!
Your ecommerce platform and dropshipping supplier are both parts of the dropshipping process.
You should consider your ecommerce platform when choosing a dropshipping supplier to make sure you can connect them and unlock benefits like:
- Quickly push products from your supplier to your store.
- Automatically update the stock levels of the products you are selling.
- Automated (or at least simplified) order fulfillment.
- And more!
These benefits are why we discussed how to connect each supplier to a Shopify store.
Reading, absorbing information, and knowledge are great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Remember that picking a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform will make it much easier to run your dropshipping store!
- It’s even better if you can find a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform and is located in your target audience’s country.
- Check out our overview table and see if you can find one!
- If you found a supplier, register for a free account (if available), and check if they offer the products you want to sell.
- If you didn’t find a supplier in this article, check out our other lists here.
- Lastly, if you’re not sure what to sell yet, check out this article here.
So, what is the best dropshipping supplier for Shopify stores in 2022?
If you’re still second-guessing, let’s take a look at our overview from earlier:
|Spocket||General||US, EU, CA||$25 / $50 / $100 per month|
|Syncee||General||US, UK, EU, CA, AUS||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|AppScenic||General||US, UK, EU, CA||$37 / $78 / $167 per month|
|Sellvia||General||US||$39 / $69 per month|
|Modalyst||General||US||$0 / $35 / $90 per month|
|DropCommerce||General||US, CA||$19 / $49 / $70 per month|
|Avasam||General||UK||£20 / £50 / £100 / £150 per month + VAT|
|CJdropshipping||General||China / Worldwide||Free|
|Printful||POD||US, UK, EU, CA||$0 / $9 / $49 per month|
|Blanka||Beauty||US, CA||$29 / $59 / $99 per month|
|Dripshipper||Coffee||US||$30 / $99 / $197 per month|
|My Online Fashion Store||Fashion||US||$29 per month|
With the wide range of suppliers on this list, choosing the best one for your Shopify store can be challenging.
Luckily, we have developed a dropshipping supplier quiz that may help you. Try it out, and you will see that the quiz will find the best supplier for you!
Thank you for sticking through the whole article, and have a great rest of your day!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: