If you’re a Shopify user, then you may have heard the news that Oberlo is gone now. On June 30, 2022, the Oberlo app stopped working.
This is a huge blow to dropshippers who relied on Oberlo to help them find and import products from AliExpress.
Luckily, there are plenty of great Oberlo alternatives out there that you can use now that Oberlo is gone. In this article, we will cover 15 of the best Oberlo alternatives for dropshippers to use in 2023!
The Best Oberlo Alternatives: An Overview
Before starting the article, we would like to show you this overview of all the best Oberlo alternatives covered in this article:
|DSers||AliExpress||$0 / $20 / $50 / $500 per month|
|ApiDrop||AliExpress / Other connections||$0 / $29 / $49 / $99 per month|
|AliDropship||AliExpress||$66.75 lifetime (with our discount code)|
|Dropified||AliExpress / Other connections||$47 per month|
|Sell The Trend||AliExpress / Product Research||Free / $39 per month|
|SaleHoo Dropship||AliExpress||$27 / $97 per month|
|AutoDS||AliExpress / Other connections||$24 / $47 / $97 per month|
|DSM Tool||AliExpress / Other connections||$0 / $20 / $80 / $400 per month|
|Spocket||Local suppliers||$25 / $50 / $99 per month|
|Syncee||Local suppliers||$0 / $29 / $79 / $129 per month|
|AppScenic||Local suppliers||$0 / $24 / $47 / $78 per month|
|Printful||PoD||$0 / $19 / $49 per month|
Why is Oberlo shutting down?
In short, Oberlo is shutting down because Shopify decided to discontinue the app.
Shopify acquired Oberlo in 2017, and it quickly became one of the most popular dropshipping apps on its platform.
There’s been a lot of speculation as to why Oberlo is shutting down. It’s possible that Shopify feels that Oberlo is no longer needed now that they have their own fulfillment network.
This product deprecation, which is a routine occurrence, is in pursuit of providing merchants with the best solutions to reach their customers wherever they are.Source: Shopify
For more speculation and information, check out our in-depth article about Oberlo shutting down!
How do you pick the right Oberlo alternative?
Before we start going in-depth into each of these Oberlo alternatives, it’s important to know what you’re searching for so that your decision is easier.
Here are a few questions that you can ask yourself before deciding on a new dropshipping app for your business:
- Is a free trial or free account important for you?
- If you’re going to spend money on a dropshipping app, then what’s your budget? If you know this already, then you can skip the ones that are outside the budget you set for yourself.
- Do you still want to use Shopify? Or are you interested in other ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce?
- Do you still want to use AliExpress? Or do you want to move on to local dropshipping suppliers? (Suppliers that are shipping from the country that you’re selling in) Or maybe even a different business model like print on demand?
- Do you want an app that does more than just order fulfillment? (For example, product research as well?) Or are you okay with using multiple apps to get the job done?
The best Oberlo alternatives for AliExpress dropshipping
Ready to learn more about the Oberlo alternatives mentioned above?
Below you will find an in-depth dive into each of these alternatives, so you can pick the right one for your business.
We will start with the Oberlo alternatives that you can use if you still want to use AliExpress, and then we move on to the dropshipping apps that have their own suppliers! (For those of your who want to move away from AliExpress)
Don’t forget the questions we’ve added at the top, so you can pick the right app for your needs!
Let’s get started:
Let’s start with the one that Shopify (and Oberlo) recommends their users to move to; DSers!
DSers is one of the most popular Oberlo alternatives. It’s a powerful AliExpress dropshipping app that allows you to automate your orders, track your shipments, and manage your products all in one place.
You can learn more about DSers and the difference between DSers and Oberlo by checking out this article here.
- Official partner of AliExpress. This means that DSers is working together with AliExpress, and AliExpress also promotes DSers as their official dropshipping solution partner.
- Bulk orders. Due to DSers’ partnership with AliExpress, they have been able to develop their bulk order feature at a very early stage and still use it as their unique selling proposition to this day.
- Integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix. This is a massive pro for those who are dropshipping using the WooCommerce or Wix platform since Oberlo was only available for Shopify stores.
- PayPal order tracking service. Once your AliExpress dropshipping supplier shipped out the product, DSers will not only automatically sync the tracking numbers to your Shopify, Wix, or WooCommerce store but also your PayPal account!
The great thing is, is that DSers has a free account option, so you can try it out to see if it’s something for you or not!
There are, of course, limitations on the free account (for example, a max of 3000 products), but they do have a few paid plans (starting at $20 per month), which you can learn more about here.
Related article: 14 Best DSers Alternatives in 2023 (Find the Right App)
This next one is an AliExpress dropshipping app called AliScraper, which is made by the team over at Spocket.
While we will be covering Spocket in more detail later on, we wanted to quickly mention their AliScraper tool as it’s a great way to keep dropshipping from AliExpress!
- Great if you’re using Spocket as well. Since they use the same account, you can easily combine your US dropshipping suppliers and AliExpress suppliers! For example:
This is ingenious! No need to add multiple apps in your store to be able to source from different suppliers and from AliExpress.Source: Sherlyn
- Bulk orders. Same as with DSers, they allow you to process hundreds of orders instantly.
- Integration with Loox. You can easily import AliExpress product reviews and photos.
- Multiple ecommerce platforms. Since Spocket has so many integrations, AliScraper has them as well! (For example, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Wix)
The best part is, is that AliScraper is free to use! You can create an account and start using it without having to pay a dime.
The next Oberlo alternative is called ApiDrop.
The main difference between Oberlo and ApiDrop is that ApiDrop can be used on a ton more ecommerce platforms, while Oberlo can only be used on Shopify:
- Ability to browse the whole supplier’s catalog directly inside ApiDrop. And yes, they support more than support AliExpress:
- Category import feature. You can import a whole category (thousands of products) with just two clicks.
- Repricing tool. Advanced repricing where you can add the shipping cost inside the price calculation.
If you’re interested in learning more about ApiDrop’s features, then I suggest checking this out here.
Their current price ranges from $0 to $99 per month – the main difference between the plans are the total amount of products that you can have in your store:
They don’t show it on their pricing page, but they do have a free account available for you that you can use if you sell 10 or fewer products on your store!
4. AliDropship (for WooCommerce)
The next Oberlo alternative is for those of you who are using WordPress and WooCommerce to run their dropshipping store.
It’s a plugin called AliDropship, which allows you to import products from AliExpress into your WooCommerce store with just a few clicks!
Tip: Don’t forget that there’s always an option to migrate from Shopify to WooCommerce if that’s something you’re interested in now that Oberlo is gone.
For more information about AliDropship, check out our in-depth review here!
- No monthly fees. Just a one-time payment of $89, but you will still get life-long support and updates!
- You can enable AliExpress Cashback really easy with AliDropship. You can read more about that in this article here.
- The plugin can import reviews directly from AliExpress. No need to get an extra app for that if you want to do this.
AliDropship has two options; the first one is to buy their WooCommerce plugin for a one-time fee of $89.
Tip: Use the coupon code GETPLUGIN25 to get 25% off the total price! (Making the price of AliDropship only $66.75)
The second option is to go with their AliDropship Custom store solution, where they will create a custom dropshipping store for you starting at $299.
You can learn more about that by clicking here.
The next Oberlo alternative is called Dropified.
Just like Oberlo, Dropified is an app that you can use to automate your dropshipping business.
You can learn more about Dropified and the difference between Dropified and Oberlo by checking out this article here.
- Bulk fulfillment. Using Dropified, importing and publishing all the product descriptions, images, and titles will be an easy job with the one-click add to store feature.
- Add multiple suppliers per product. Dropified offers a feature that allows you to map multiple suppliers to a single product and assign each of them to a different variant. Simply said, it will make your life a whole lot easier!
- Unique product bundles. Get as creative as you want and choose which products should be made into a bundle. Dropified will map the corresponding suppliers and fulfill the orders seamlessly once you get them.
- Importing from more websites than just AliExpress. You can import products from websites like eBay. (More info here)
Their price is currently $47 per month, but it’s cheaper if you’re paying annually.
Dropified also offers a 14-day free trial!
6. Sell The Trend
Let’s continue this list with Sell The Trend.
Sell The Trend is an all-in-one platform that allows you to find, import, and automate your dropshipping business.
So if you answered ‘yes’ to the question if you want a dropshipping app that does more than just order fulfillment, then Sell The Trend is for you!
For more information about Sell The Trend, check out our in-depth review here!
- A built-in product research tool. So you can find products that are in high demand and that are likely to sell well. (Their tool started out as a product research tool)
- Multiple supplier options. You can connect your store to AliExpress, but also to CJdropshipping.
- Free Shopify alternative option. You have the option to create a free dropshipping store with their Sell The Trend Shops platform.
The current price of Sell The Trend is $39 per month, but it’s cheaper if you pay yearly.
Just keep in mind that you’re not only paying for an Oberlo alternative here. You’re getting access to a great product research tool as well!
Another option is signing up for their new free Shopify alternative, Sell The Trend Shops, which you can use to connect to AliExpress (and CJdropshipping) with their toolkit. (More info in our review here)
7. SaleHoo Dropship
The next tool, called SaleHoo Dropship, is created by the team from the SaleHoo Directory.
SaleHoo is a highly rated dropshipping app (just check out their Trustpilot page here), and launched their dropship app to help more dropshippers.
The only thing is that SaleHoo Dropship and their supplier directory currently don’t integrate together (like Spocket and their AliScraper tool) – we’ve already let them about know this, so hopefully they will add this soon.
- 1-click import of AliExpress products. However, what’s unique, is that they have over 1,000 pre-vetted suppliers, so you only dropship high-quality products – meaning lower refund rates, fewer customer complaints, and therefore more repeat purchases.
- They help with the product research part. Simply click on a niche, and filter your search criteria!
- 24/7 support with dropshipping experts. They will help you to get started!
The price of SaleHoo Dropship is currently $27 or $97 per month – depending on how many team members you want to add.
And at this moment, they don’t offer any trial or free account option.
Next up is AutoDS!
This dropshipping app was founded by dropshippers in 2016.
The vision behind AutoDS was to create an all-inclusive solution for dropshippers, with the goal to help them save time and automate their business processes – from product research to order automation.
At first, they were mainly focused on eBay, but recently, they’ve moved to Shopify as well! (And they even have a tool for dropshipping on the Facebook marketplace)
- Automatic tracking number updates. Save hours of work by automating tracking number updates to your buyers. Once tracking info is available from your supplier, AutoDS will grab the details and update your customers.
- Product research tool included. They’ve included a product research tool inside AutoDS as well, which will help you find great products to sell.
- Fulfilled By AutoDS option. With features like one-click returns, setting a maximum order price, Hipshipper support, and more!
The price of AutoDS depends on how many products you want to import and the number of features you want!
For starters, their plans for Shopify and Wix start at $24 per month, and they offer a 30-day trial for $1.
9. DSM Tool
Last but not least, there’s a dropshipping app called DSM Tool!
Like AutoDS, they started in 2016 and focused at the beginning mainly on eBay dropshipping but are now focusing more and more on Shopify.
It’s also an all-inclusive solution that offers a wide range of features to automate your business processes, from product research to order automation.
- Source from multiple websites. You will have the option to source products from over 50 websites! (So not just AliExpress)
- Simple and smart order processing. Like AutoDS, they have features like updating tracking info and syncing your stock automatically.
What sets DSM Tool apart is that they offer a completely free trial, so you can test out the app before committing to a paid plan!
Their paid plans start at $20 per month, and they also offer an annual plan with up to a 30% discount.
The best Oberlo alternatives that don’t use AliExpress
Ready to move on from AliExpress to other more local suppliers?
If you’re not sure yet, check out our article about dropshipping outside China here.
Below you will find our top recommendations:
Do you remember the AliExpress tool called AliScraper from above?
As mentioned above, that tool is made by Spocket!
Spocket is a dropshipping app that enables you to search and connect directly with dropshipping suppliers located in the US and EU to help you build an inventory of high-quality goods for your ecommerce store – with fast shipping.
This way, you can go from 2-4 weeks to less than a week!
For more information about Spocket, check out our Spocket review here. And you can check out the difference between Oberlo and Spocket here!
- Order samples. With Spocket, you can order samples with a few simple clicks to test out the products and suppliers!
- Many integration possibilities. Spocket can be integrated with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading to the Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
You will see Spocket’s pricing plans below. If you’re interested in Spocket but don’t want to pay anything yet, you can create a free account to browse through Spocket’s catalog.
To start selling with Spocket, you are looking at $25 per month for the starter plan.
If you want to sell more than 25 unique products, the monthly subscription fee becomes a bit higher, but remember that you can get up to 8 months off by paying yearly!
Next up is CJdropshipping!
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
They have warehouses in various regions of the world!
For example, in their US warehouse, CJdropshipping currently offers over 7000 unique products; you can browse through them here.
Didn’t find the product you were looking for?
No worries! CJdropshipping provides the possibility to post a sourcing request, which means that they will look for and stock that specific product for you.
However, you will need to create an account first before posting a sourcing request, which you can do here.
For more information about CJdropshipping, check out our CJdropshipping review here.
- Offer an app. CJdropshipping has both a web app and a Shopify app that enable you to get access to lots of super useful features such as importing products to your store with just a few clicks!
- No hidden charges. There are no setup fees, storage fees, monthly fees, or minimum order amounts. You will only have to pay the product’s price and shipping.
- Fast shipping & processing. When using CJdropshipping’s US warehouse, most orders will process in one business day, and with the USPS+ shipping method, the product will arrive at your customer in 2-5 days!
CJdropshipping is free to use!
There are no monthly expenses associated with CJdropshipping; the service fee is included in the product and shipping charges.
HyperSKU is a great platform that aims to be a one-stop dropshipping solution.
Being a dropshipping agent platform, HyperSKU will help you with things like sourcing products from factories, perform quality control, and customize your packages.
If you’re not sure what a dropshipping agent is, check out our other article here!
For more information about HyperSKU, check out our HyperSKU review here.
Related article: The 11 Best Dropshipping Agents to Grow Your Store in 2023
- Automated. HyperSKU offers their users a feature that lets them fulfill orders in bulk. Not only that, but the tracking numbers and order statuses will be synced to your store automatically!
- Quick shipping. According to HyperSKU’s homepage, packages can be shipped around the globe within seven calendar days.
- Refund policy. HyperSKU offers a 100% refund in case of defective products.
Signing up to HyperSKU is free. In the past, the platform used to charge a 2% handling fee, but that is currently waived!
The next platform on this list is called Syncee.
Syncee is a B2B platform for dropshippers, retailers, and suppliers. Simply said, it’s a place where dropshippers and retailers can find their suppliers!
For more information about Syncee, check out our Syncee review here.
- Chat with suppliers feature. Using Syncee’s built-in communication tool, you will be able to ask suppliers some important questions before partnering with them.
- Location filter for suppliers. If you’re looking for suppliers from the UK, this will be a great feature since you will find them without much effort!
- Auto order feature. When integrated with their app, for example, Syncee’s Shopify app, your new orders will be automatically forwarded to your supplier when a customer purchases products from your online store.
Syncee is free to use if you need 25 or fewer products in your store!
However, for stores with more than 25 published products, Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $129 per month:
Next up is a new player on the market; AppScenic.
Their goal is to create the complete dropshipping toolkit – with things like product syncing, auto-ordering, shipments tracking, and smart payments!
They started because none of the solutions they found for dropshippers offered a complete range of services to help automate their online business, and make their life easier.
- A ton of worldwide dropshipping suppliers. They currently have 385 unique suppliers and ship from 40+ countries.
- Price syncing. Almost instant sync between your product prices and our suppliers. This way, you will never miss a price change.
- Auto-ordering. You can set up auto-orders, so you never have to worry about placing an order with your supplier manually again!
AppScenic has a free 7-day trial available, so you can try out their features before committing to a paid plan.
After the free trial, their plans start at $24/month and go up to $78/month.
Another great thing is that they have a free account option available!
With this plan, you can import up to 500 products and connect to one store. However, you don’t have access to features like premium products:
As mentioned in the questions to ask yourself above, are you ready to try something else now that Oberlo is gone?
If so, why not give print on demand a try?
One print on demand supplier example is Printful!
Printful is a print on demand and warehousing company that will print, package, and ship your products for you!
For more information about Printful, check out our Printful review here.
Related article: 15 Best Print on Demand Companies and Suppliers in 2023
- No outsourcing. Everything you experience with printful is in a whole house. The communication and product sourcing is efficient when it’s all under the same management.
- Quality. Since everything is made in-house at Printful, the quality of the products is reliable and well made. One of the best product quality per dollar spent compared to the competition.
Printful is free to use on all platforms!
However, they also have two paid tiers, which you can learn more about here.
How do you find local dropshipping suppliers?
Loved the idea of moving away from AliExpress, but didn’t find a dropshipping supplier in the list above that fits your business needs?
Below you will find lists of suppliers that are located in a specific region:
- Best suppliers in Canada
- Best suppliers in the United States
- Best suppliers in Europe
- Best suppliers in the United Kingdom
- Best suppliers in Australia
- Best suppliers in New Zealand
Oberlo was a great tool while it lasted, but now that it’s shutting down, you’ll need to find an Oberlo alternative.
Fortunately, there are plenty of other great options out there. We hope this list has helped you find the perfect Oberlo alternative for your business!
What do you think is the best Oberlo alternative? Or do you have any other Oberlo alternatives that you would recommend?
Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
Great article, Importify support both Shopify & Woocommerce.
Thank you! I updated the article 😊
I haven’t started it my dropshipping business yet. I am learning first. But there is one thinng that worries me, when the supplier sent the purchase the package will have the real cost of the product and not the one I sold it for.
That’s a great question! In most cases, if you’re dropshipping from China, the supplier will indeed show the price on the package of what you paid for it. (The price that you paid to the supplier)
I do have a few great resources for you in case you’re worried about that:
– You can read this article here to learn why the price on the package doesn’t matter that much and how to do blind dropshipping.
– And you can read this article here with AliExpress alternatives in case you’re still not sure if you want the price to be there on the package.
I hope that helped you further, and let me know if you got any more questions! 😊
I want to have an oberlo-like program that I can drop from Ali Express and other sites into my personal site.
Please introduce the program.
Great question, but could you give me a bit more information? For example, what do you use to host your store? Shopify?
If you want to dropship from multiple sites (including AliExpress), then you can take a look at something like Dropified, Importify, ShopMaster, or DSM Tool.
Let me know if that helped you further and if you got any more questions!
I am a Dropshipping newbie and your website is godsent.
I am learning so much from you. Thank you.
Keep up the great work.
Thank you for your awesome comment! Good luck with everything 😊
Hi Richard. How are you doing? I hope you are well. Do suppliers we source runes from oberlo and similar programs ,sell directly to customers?
Thank you for your great comment! That’s a good question; this depends on which supplier you’re going with.
But in your example, with Oberlo, you will ‘connect’ your online store to AliExpress, which, as you might have guessed already, is available for everyone.
This means that everyone can buy these products themself as well.
Let me know if that’s clear like this, and good luck with everything 😊