Are you dropshipping with AliExpress and wondering if there are any alternatives available? Or are you researching dropshipping, and you didn’t start yet, but you’re not sure if dropshipping with AliExpress is right for you? Then this article will be great for you! Below I will give you a lot of alternatives to dropshipping with AliExpress in 2020!
How to Choose the Right AliExpress Alternative?
Please check these things below before you decide to dropship from another platform.
- Check their suppliers and products. Just as you would do with AliExpress. Check that their suppliers are reliable and that their products are of good quality. Don’t forget to message the suppliers to check how fast they reply and how good their English is.
- Check if they offer a secure payment method. Most websites provide third-party payment services like PayPal. These payment gateways are safe to use. Check if your AliExpress alternate provides the same.
- Check how you can connect your (Shopify) dropshipping store. Most platforms got a Shopify app if you use Shopify, and if they don’t offer an app, then you could use Importify. They let you connect your Shopify store to a lot of dropshipping platforms. If you don’t use Shopify, then make sure you can connect your store to their platform!
- Check their costs. Some dropshipping platforms ask for a monthly fee, and some are free to use (or provide both free and paid plans). If you don’t want any extra monthly costs, as you got with AliExpress, then you should definitely check this!
How to Connect an AliExpress Alternative to a Shopify Store?
Some of these alternatives below have a Shopify app available for you. You only have to download that app to connect your Shopify store to the alternative.
But a lot of these websites are just like AliExpress; they don’t offer any connection to a Shopify store on their own.
So how do you connect these alternatives to your Shopify store then?
Importify lets you connect your Shopify store to a lot of these websites like DHgate.
The only downside to this is that the app isn’t free. The subscription plans to this app currently start at $15 per month. (More information about their pricing here)
The other option, ShopMaster, lets you connect your Shopify store to a lot of different websites as well.
They do have a free plan available. You can click here to go to their pricing tab.
One last thing, I showed how to connect these alternatives to a Shopify store, because this is the eCommerce platform that most people use for their dropshipping store.
Of course, you can use any eCommerce platform you want if you don’t like Shopify.
If you want to use another eCommerce platform, then I suggest reading 12 Shopify Alternatives for Your Dropshipping Store written by me!
Otherwise, if you do want to use Shopify and you don’t have a Shopify store yet, then you can click here to get a free 14-day trial!
Before I Get Started With the List of All the AliExpress Alternatives in 2020
Before I get started with the alternatives; with each AliExpress alternative, I will:
- Give you a link to that website. You can either click that link or click on the screenshot of their homepage to go to their website.
- Tell you what is unique about that site. What makes it different from AliExpress.
- Show you the current price and if they have any trials available. So you know what to expect with extra monthly costs.
Are you ready now to see some alternatives to dropshipping with AliExpress?
If so, then let’s go!
1. Dropshipping with Spocket
Spocket is a great dropshipping platform that lets you connect to dropshipping suppliers from Europe and the U.S.
Around 60% of their suppliers are from these countries!
This means that you will get much lower shipping times than if you would have started with dropshipping from China.
I suggest reading my other article here if you want to learn more about Spocket and how to use it to upgrade your dropshipping store!
What is the price of Spocket and do they offer a trial?
The current price of Spocket is ranging between $9 and $99 per month.
Also, it will be cheaper if you pay yearly. You will get up to 5 months free.
Spocket does offer a 14-day free trial.
2. Dropshipping with SaleHoo
The next AliExpress alternative is SaleHoo.
I personally never used SaleHoo. So I will let them explain themselves!
With over 8,000 wholesalers, drop shippers, manufacturers and liquidators, SaleHoo offers a comprehensive directory for sourcing fantastic items to resell for great profits!
SaleHoo stands out from other product sourcing directories by verifying each and every one of their suppliers they feature in their directory. Before a supplier can grace the SaleHoo directory, they must be vetted by SaleHoo vigorous standards.From SaleHoo
Basically, it’s a big directory with a lot of dropshippers, but also wholesales, manufacturers, and liquidators.
You can easily search through their categories to find the product that you want to sell.
The only thing is that you will need to ask the supplier how to manage the orders, some times it’s through manual orders, and sometimes the supplier has an integration with an eCommerce platform like Shopify where you can directly sync the orders and inventory with the supplier.
What is the price of SaleHoo and do they offer a trial?
The current price of SaleHoo is either $67 per year or $127 for lifetime access.
SaleHoo doesn’t currently offer a trial, but they do offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
This way, you can purchase it and try, and if you don’t like it, then you can ask them for a refund!
3. Dropshipping with Zendrop (The Silkroad)
This is the so-called “Dropshipping with AliExpress killer”. It’s called Zendrop (previously called “Silkroad”).
For now, the only option to connect to Zendrop is to have a Shopify store! The importing of products almost works the same as with the Oberlo app.
I will put two great videos for you below, explaining this awesome new AliExpress alternative.
Here are some things you should now already (in case you don’t want to watch the videos).
- Standard shipping takes 8-15 days and costs you $2 for the USA and $3,50 for international.
- Express shipping to the USA takes 5-7 days and costs you $3,50. You will need to have a premium plan if you want to do express shipping.
- With the free plan, you will get 50 orders per month for free.
- Auto fulfill orders. This one is great. If you’re on a premium plan, then you can auto fulfill your orders. You don’t need to click once. It will all happen automatically!
- Branded invoicing. This is a big one as well, but only for premium plan members. This is how they explain it: “When branded invoicing is turned on, every product that our suppliers ship out for you will have your store name, address, and logo to provide a more professional unboxing experience.”
- Request a product. They are adding so many products right now with that fast delivery time, but if you can’t find your product, then you can submit to them. Simply add the link of the product that you want and press request!
When I first started writing this article, Zendrop was looking really great, but now it looks like it’s getting hyped up so much. Every big dropshipping YouTube guru is talking about it.
I personally suggest waiting a bit to see if they hold on to their promises or not because there are a lot of negative comments about Zendrop on these dropshipping gurus videos.
But if you want to try it, then don’t forget that they have a free account available.
What is the price of Zendrop (The Silkroad) and do they offer a trial?
The current price of Zendrop is either free or $49. Or you can go for the Plus plan where you need to contact them.
If you only want Zendrop, then it’s either free (for up to 50 orders per month) or it’s $49 per month for unlimited orders and a lot of extra features like I talked about above.
Also, it will be cheaper if you pay yearly.
4. Dropshipping with Modalyst
Modalyst lets you dropship products with fast shipping! Just as with Spocket, they got a selection of US and European dropshipping suppliers.
Most dropshippers use it if they want to dropship fashion.
Here are some of their main features:
Modalyst currently supports Shopify, BigCommerce, and Wix stores:
The great thing about Modalyst is that you can use it for free if you don’t want more than 25 products. (More on that below)
If you’re interested in learning more about Modalyst, then I suggest reading this review by A Better Lemonade Stand.
What is the price of Modalyst and do they offer a trial?
The current price of Modalyst is either $0, $30, or $90 per month. Or you can decide to pay yearly to save up to 25%.
So yes, they got a trial available! You can use it for free. The only thing then is that you will have a 25 product limit.
You can click here to see their current pricing.
5. Dropshipping with Chinabrands
Another option is to start dropshipping with Chinabrands.
I suggest clicking here to go the part of their website where they explain dropshipping with Chinabrands.
You can see if it’s a fit for you or not. Don’t forget to check the prices of the products you want to sell. Maybe you can find them cheaper here!
If you do find them cheaper here, then don’t forget about testing their dropshipping suppliers!
What is the price of Chinebrands and do they offer a trial?
Chinabrands is free to use, but you can purchase a VIP membership, which is currently $3,99 per month.
6. Dropshipping with eBay
Dropshipping with eBay. This is a big one. Maybe you have heard of it before (of dropshipping with eBay, 100% sure you know eBay already!)
I suggest reading this article from Oberlo if you want to learn more about dropshipping with eBay, or you can watch the video below!
What is the price of eBay and do they offer a trial?
You will need to pay fees to eBay when you want to sell on their platform. I suggest clicking here to see all the fees that eBay has.
7. Dropshipping with DHgate
The next dropshipping with AliExpress alternatives are going to be websites just like AliExpress. They are all unique, so I suggest checking them all out and comparing prices, shipping costs, and so on. I hope this will open your eyes that there are so many websites out there just like AliExpress!
Also, they are, as far as I know, all free to use! So I will remove the section of what is the price with the next alternatives! Don’t forget that you will need a Shopify app (like I talked about at the beginning) to connect your Shopify dropshipping store to these websites. Just like Oberlo did with AliExpress.
Let’s start with DHgate. There is a big chance that you have seen this website before!
Just like with AliExpress, they got a lot of different products. It’s great to compare prices. You might find something that is cheaper on DHgate than AliExpress, but it could also be the other way around!
8. Dropshipping with Lightinthebox
Lightinthebox is great if you want to start dropshipping jewelry or fashion. They got a lot of that!
9. Dropshipping with Geekbuying
You might have guessed this already from their name; Geekbuying is great for electronics and gadgets.
10. Dropshipping with Banggood
Next up is Banggood. They also have a great selection of unique products.
11. Dropshipping with Bonanza
The next AliExpress alternative is Bonanza. They also have a lot of different products available for you!
12. Dropshipping with DealeXtreme (DX.com)
The next AliExpress alternative is DealeXtreme. They got a lot of great, maybe you have guessed it already, deals!
13. Dropshipping with Tomtop
And the last AliExpress alternative is called Tomtop. They also have a lot of different products and great deals!
Do You Want to Learn More? Here Are My Recommendations!
Are you currently dropshipping? Or do you want to start dropshipping?
Awesome! I’ll link to the articles below that I recommend you read next.
This way, you will be fully prepared to take your dropshipping store to the next level in 2020!
I just want to say one thing; my blog doesn’t endorse any paid dropshipping courses. (I hate them, they are the reason I created this blog)
If you’re interested in learning why I think paid dropshipping stores are a waste of money, then you can click here.
Below you will find the articles that I suggest you read next:
- 10 Ways That You Can Advertise Your Dropshipping Store (No FB!)
- Is Dropshipping Still Profitable Today in 2020? or Are You Too Late?
- Shopify Dropshipping Complete Guide 2020: Create Your Store!
- How to Find Winning Dropshipping Products? (Product Research Methods)
AliExpress Dropshipping Alternatives: Conclusion
That was it! 13 awesome alternatives to dropshipping with AliExpress.
I hope that opened your eyes that there is so much more possible than just dropshipping with AliExpress.
No worries though, if you still want to do dropshipping with AliExpress!
If you got any suggestions for this article or if you have any questions regarding dropshipping, then let me know by commenting below or contacting me directly by pressing the “Contact Me” button at the top!
Good luck with your dropshipping store!