In the fast-paced world of ecommerce, it's important to choose the right partner.
However, with so many available options, finding the perfect fit for your unique needs can be challenging.
If you've experienced this, then Sellvia might be an excellent option.
It's an innovative platform that offers services for everyone, from dropshippers to Amazon sellers!
In this article, we'll dive into Sellvia's pricing plans to help you decide which one is your perfect match.
Let's get started!
What is the best Sellvia pricing plan for me?
Sellvia has multiple pricing plans, each catering to different types of entrepreneurs.
In this article, we will focus on the dropshipping part of Sellvia's services. That means using Sellvia as your US-based dropshipping supplier or even letting them create a custom dropshipping store for you!
However, if you want to use Sellvia for something else, like for them to create a turnkey Amazon business or SEO package for you, we will also cover those pricing packages later. (You can click here to jump straight to Sellvia's other pricing plans.)
Sellvia has two pricing plans if you use it as your dropshipping supplier, and here's a summary of when to choose one over the other:
- US-based Dropshipping Supplier ($39 monthly after a 14-day free trial). Great for those looking for a US-based dropshipping supplier with fast shipping and a winning product catalog.
- Sellvia Custom Store ($399 per year after a 14-day free trial). Perfect for entrepreneurs wanting a professionally designed, ready-to-launch ecommerce store tailored to their brand in combination with a US-based dropshipping supplier.
What do you get for each of Sellvia's pricing plans?
Now, let's check out each of these two services individually to get a better understanding of each and find which one would be the best fit for you!
US-based Dropshipping Supplier (Sellvia)
Sellvia's main, and probably most popular, pricing plan is for using the company as your US-based dropshipping supplier.
It costs $39 per month after a 14-day free trial:
Over the years, Sellvia has worked on establishing connections with manufacturers in Asia. At the same time, they've set up their own fulfillment center in the US (Irvine, California).
By linking the two, Sellvia can physically store dropshipping products in the US, allowing shipping within the US in just one to three business days!
This benefit is the main reason why Sellvia was created. Long delivery times from Asia to North America are among the biggest problems for many dropshippers!
But what else do you get for your money? Let's take a look at the main features:
- Fast delivery times. Again, this is the main advantage of using Sellvia. They process all orders within 24 hours and deliver them in one to three business days:
- Low prices. Sellvia claims that their product prices are lower than on AliExpress!
- Curated product catalog. Sellvia doesn't import just any random product from China. They carefully select each product they add to the catalog so that it fits with the latest trends and has proven to generate sales.
- A product description example is included. Sellvia provides a product description example for each product. You can use this example as inspiration for crafting your product description!
- Automated integration for Shopify. If you have a Shopify store, you can connect it to Sellvia using the Sellvia Shopify app. This unlocks some fantastic features like one-click imports, catalog presets, and automated order placements!
- Returns are accepted. Your customers can return any products back to Sellvia's warehouse up to 14 days after delivery.
And if you have any questions or technical issues, you can always contact Sellvia's support for help.
All in all, this plan is a fantastic choice for those who want to enjoy the benefits of working with a local supplier.
So, if you want to try it out, click here to claim your 14-day free trial!
Sellvia Custom Store (Sellvia PRO)
If you want to commit to a long-term partnership with Sellvia, the Sellvia PRO plan might tick all your boxes.
We're mentioning ‘long-term' because the PRO plan is only available as an annual subscription, costing $399 per year after a 14-day free trial:
When looking at the foundation, Sellvia PRO has the same main ‘service' as the standard Sellvia pricing plan, using Sellvia as your US-based dropshipping supplier.
However, it's not called Sellvia PRO for nothing; this pricing plan offers some great additional benefits!
The main one is that you get a turnkey ecommerce store for free.
So once you sign up for Sellvia PRO, Sellvia's team will help you to build your store from the ground up and fill it with top-selling products.
If you want to learn more about Sellvia building a free ecommerce store for you, check out our in-depth review of Sellvia Custom Store here!
Sellvia's custom store isn't the only benefit of getting the PRO plan; here are some other noteworthy features:
- Fast turnkey store delivery. After submitting a survey, your custom store will take just one business day to be ready and handed over to you!
- Free domain and hosting. Sellvia will provide you with a domain and hosting when you subscribe to the PRO plan.
- Personal support. With Sellvia PRO, you are paired with a manager and will get free personal consultations.
- You get all features of the standard Sellvia plan. Everything from the curated product catalog to Sellvia's Shopify app is also included with Sellvia PRO!
- Great pricing. When you think about it, subscribing to Sellvia PRO for one year is less expensive than subscribing to the standard Sellvia plan for a year. The only downside is that you'll have to commit yourself for an entire year!
To summarize, Sellvia PRO is ideal for you if you're looking for a professionally designed, ready-to-launch ecommerce store without the hassle of building it from scratch.
If you want to establish your brand and commit yourself to use Sellvia for a year or longer, this plan is a perfect match. You can click here to start a free 14-day trial!
Other services of Sellvia: A quick pricing overview
As we mentioned at the start of the article, Sellvia has many more services to offer besides using the company as your US-based dropshipping supplier.
And considering they offer so many services, we've decided to create a quick overview table for all of them to keep things simple!
So, here you go, an overview of all other services of Sellvia:
|Turnkey Amazon Business||Silver (100 products)||$890 one-time|
|Gold (300 products)||$2,490 one-time|
|Platinum (800 products)||$5,990 one-time|
|Premium Products (Print on demand)||Silver (100 products)||$890 one-time|
|Gold (300 products)||$2,490 one-time|
|Platinum (800 products)||$5,990 one-time|
|Turnkey Etsy Business||Silver (100 listings)||$590 one-time|
|Gold (300 listings)||$1,590 one-time|
|Platinum (800 listings)||$3,990 one-time|
|SEO Packages||Silver (100 backlinks)||$399 one-time|
|Gold (200 backlinks)||$699 one-time|
|Platinum (300 backlinks)||$999 one-time|
|Social Media Packages||Silver (15 posts)||$199 one-time|
|Gold (30 posts)||$399 one-time|
|Platinum (50 posts)||$599 one-time|
|Brand Awareness & Promotion||Silver (1 promo article on Google News sites)||$990 one-time|
|Gold (2 promo articles on Google News sites)||$1,990 one-time|
|Platinum (3 promo articles on Google News sites)||$2,990 one-time|
|Email Marketing Service||Silver (6 promo emails)||$199 one-time|
|Gold (12 promo emails)||$399 one-time|
|Platinum (24 promo emails)||$599 one-time|
|Promo Tools Bundle||Standard||$399 one-time|
|Marketing Package||Standard||$190 one-time|
If you want to learn more about any of these services, we recommend checking out Sellvia's website!
Sellvia free trial: An overview of all possibilities
If you are dropshipping on a low budget, you might wonder if you can use Sellvia for free.
And if you are, we have good and bad news.
The good news? You can use Sellvia for free!
But here is the bad news; it will only be free temporarily since you will use a free trial.
Yes, Sellvia offers a free 14-day trial for the Sellvia and Sellvia PRO Plans!
Here is an overview of all possibilities of Sellvia's free trial:
|Sellvia Pricing Plan||Sellvia||Sellvia PRO|
|Free Trial Available?||Yes||Yes|
|Free Trial Duration||14 days||14 days|
Sellvia's free trial can be activated by clicking on the ‘Try Now – It's Free!' button on the homepage:
To start the free trial, you must enter your credit card details. However, you won't be charged yet, and you can cancel the trial and subscription anytime during the first 14 days!
Why should you use Sellvia?
You now know a bit more about Sellvia's pricing plans, but what are some reasons why you might need Sellvia for your dropshipping store?
Well, as a dropshipper, you sell products that you don't have in stock. Once a customer places an order, you forward it to your dropshipping supplier, who then ships the product(s) directly to your customer.
Some of the tasks that you will come across when dropshipping include:
- Finding products to sell from dropshipping suppliers.
- Uploading these products to your online store.
- Buying products from your supplier to fulfill your customer's order (order fulfillment).
- Managing your product's stock levels to ensure you aren't offering products that are sold out.
- Updating the tracking numbers and order statuses for your orders.
And guess what?
These are all things that a dropshipping app like Sellvia can either automate or make much easier!
To conclude, you must use a dropshipping app like Sellvia to connect your online store to a supplier and make it easier to fulfill your orders.
There are a few dropshipping apps out there, but Sellvia is an excellent choice if:
- You want to do dropshipping in the US with a local supplier to offer your customers fast shipping times.
- You don't want to deal with the hassle of creating a dropshipping store yourself.
- You would be interested in trying any of Sellvia's other services to outsource some of your dropshipping tasks, such as SEO or email marketing.
FAQs about Sellvia's pricing plans
If you aren't sure which pricing plan from Sellvia is right for you, you might have some questions we haven't answered yet. So, take a look at these FAQs below:
How much is a Sellvia subscription?
The standard Sellvia subscription costs $39 per month. If you want to receive a custom store from Sellvia, you can upgrade to the Sellvia PRO plan, which costs $399 per year.
Is Sellvia PRO worth it?
Sellvia PRO is worth it if you're starting a dropshipping business from scratch and don't want to build your online store yourself or want to start selling as soon as possible.
What is Sellvia known for?
Sellvia is known for being a US-based dropshipping supplier that allows you to achieve shipping times of one to three business days within the US. It is also known for the Sellvia Custom Store service.
Related pricing plan guides
Not sure yet about using Sellvia? Or are you curious about what other companies are out there for your online business?
We’ve got you covered! Check out the lists below to find more great companies:
- BigBuy Pricing Plans Guide
- Printful Pricing Plans Guide
- Printify Pricing Plans Guide
- Sell The Trend Pricing Plans Guide
- Shopify Pricing Plans Guide
- Spocket Pricing Plans Guide
- Syncee Pricing Plans Guide
Before we go to the conclusion, we've created a quick summary of this article for you, so you can easily remember it:
- Sellvia's Standard plan is perfect for using Sellvia as your US-based dropshipping supplier.
- Sellvia's PRO plan is great if you don't have a dropshipping store yet and want to start selling in the US as soon as possible.
- Sellvia offers multiple other ecommerce-related services on its website, including services for turnkey Amazon business, SEO packages, or an email marketing setup.
Congratulations, you are now an expert on Sellvia's pricing plans!
This article should provide all the information you might need to pick the pricing plan that fits you best.
If you have any further questions, please ask them in the comment section below!
Lastly, if you have decided that Sellvia is not for you, here are some awesome alternatives!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: