Do you want to start your online print on demand business with Printify?
If so, this article is for you!
But before making any decisions, you need to answer one crucial question: Which of Printify's pricing plans suits your needs best?
Today, we’ll take you through the features offered by each plan so you can decide which best suits your requirements.
Without any further ado, let's hop into it!
What is the best Printify pricing plan for me?
If you don't know which plan you should choose, here is a summary for each:
- Printify ($0 per month). Perfect for starting a brand-new print on demand store. Printify's free plan offers all the features you need to get started, and you can always upgrade later if needed!
- Printify Premium ($29 per month). Use this plan if you're generating 10 to 20 sales per month with your print on demand store. You'll earn the monthly fee back in savings due to the discount on product prices, which can be up to 20%!
- Printify Enterprise (Custom pricing). Printify Enterprise is for you if you're generating over 10,000 per day.
Taking action: If you're ready to get started, you can find more information about the pricing plans on Printify's website or read our review of Printify here!
If you're not sure about the pricing plans yet, keep on reading, and we'll explain each one in detail:
What do you get for each of Printify's pricing plans?
Let's look closer at the features included in each of Printify's pricing plans!
In the most basic form, Printify is a middleman between you and one of their many print partners.
This means that Printify doesn't own any physical printing facilities. Instead, they outsource all those tasks to others.
After Printful, Printify is the second-largest supplier of print on demand products. You can read our comparison article between Printify and Printful here!
For everyone who's getting started with a print on demand store, Printify offers a pricing plan that allows you to start for free (without monthly fees)!
But what does it include? Let's take a quick look at the main features:
- 800+ Products to choose from. Enjoy the possibility of selling a wide range of products on your POD store. Printify offers products like clothing, greeting cards, phone cases, and much more!
- A wide choice of print suppliers. The reason why Printify can offer such a wide product catalog is its partnerships with print suppliers all over the world:
- Integrate with nine ecommerce platforms. Seamlessly connect your online store with popular ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, and more:
- Relatively affordable products. Printify has gotten itself into a favorable war on price with the competition, causing them to offer relatively affordable products!
- Global print providers. Printify's print providers are located all over the world, including countries like the US, Canada, Germany, China, and more.
- Up to five stores. Printify's free plan allows you to manage up to five print on demand stores on one account!
- Mockup generator. Unleash your creativity with Printify's user-friendly mockup generator:
- 24/7 Support. If you run into any problems, Printify's support team will be there to help you 24/7!
So, why would you need anything more?
To find the answer, let's check out the Printify Premium pricing plan:
Printify Premium is Printify's paid pricing plan of $29 per month or $24.99 per month if you pay annually.
As Printify describes it, it's meant ‘For merchants with growing sales.'
And that's a great way to describe what this pricing plan is for!
With the Premium plan, you get all features of Printify's free plan, including the following:
- Ten stores per account. You can now manage up to ten stores per account instead of five.
- Up to 20% discount on all products. This is the most significant benefit of the Premium plan!
Let's say you're selling this Heavy Cotton Tea, one of Printify's best sellers:
Instead of paying $9.61 for each tee, Printify Premium lowers that to $7.68.
That's a discount of 20% (or $1.93)!
Considering the Premium plan costs $29 monthly, you'll have to sell around 15 tees to break even.
That is just one tee every two days!
In summary, if you are running a print on demand story that's generating some sales, we would definitely recommend upgrading to the Premium plan. If you can use it to save money, it's a no-brainer!
If you've built a print on demand store that's generating over 10,000 orders per day, first of all, we want to congratulate you on your massive success!
And secondly, you should look into Printify's Enterprise pricing plan.
Printify Enterprise uses custom pricing that's based on your business's needs. It allows you to manage unlimited stores and is created for merchants with 10k+ daily orders.
Here is an overview of the features that Printify Enterprise adds on top of the Premium plan:
- Early access to new features. Whenever a new feature is close to being released on Printify, merchants on the Enterprise plan get access to it first.
- Custom API integration. If needed, Printify's team will create a custom API integration for you.
- Dedicated account manager. An account manager can help you with one-on-one consulting, data-driven intelligence, and personalized training. Whitelabel support for your end-customers is also possible by signing an additional service-level agreement.
- Experts database. You can outsource tasks like digital marketing, graphic design, content creation, and website development to Printify's certified experts.
- Initial setup and transfer assistance. Printify will help you to complete your initial setup or transfer your products from other print on demand platforms.
If you want to learn more about Printify Enterprise, check out Printify's website here!
Printify free trial: An overview of all possibilities
If you're building a print on demand store on a low budget, you might wonder if you can use Printify for free.
The good news is yes, you can use Printify for free!
Printify offers a free pricing plan that you can use to start selling print on demand items without monthly fees.
If you're interested in the Premium plan, you will have to pay a monthly fee, as Printify does not offer a free trial for it.
Here is an overview of all possibilities of Printify's free trial:
|Printify Pricing Plan||Printify (Free)||Printify Premium||Printify Enterprise|
|Free Trial Available?||Yes||No||No|
|Free Trial Duration||Unlimited||N/A||N/A|
If you are subscribed to Printify Premium, you can downgrade to the free plan anytime.
However, remember to unsubscribe before the renewal date to avoid charges for the following month, as the Printify Premium plan is non-refundable.
Why should you use Printify?
You now know a bit more about Printify's pricing plans, but what are some reasons why you might need Printify for your print on demand (POD) store?
Well, as a POD store owner, you sell items that you don't have in stock. Once a customer places an order, you forward it to your supplier, who then manufactures and ships the product(s) directly to your customer.
Some of the tasks that you will come across when doing print on demand include:
- Finding items to sell from POD suppliers.
- Creating a design for the products you'll list on your store.
- Uploading these products to your store.
- Buying products from your supplier to fulfill your customer's order (order fulfillment).
- Updating the tracking numbers and order statuses for your orders.
And guess what?
These are all things that a company like Printify can automate or make much easier!
There are a few POD suppliers out there, but Printify is an excellent choice if:
- You want to access a selection of over 800 products and be able to choose which print provider you will work with.
- You prefer lower product prices in exchange for slightly worse print quality.
A great alternative to Printify is Printful. You can read our comparison article between Printify and Printful here!
FAQs about Printify's pricing plans
If you aren't sure which pricing plan from Printify is right for you, you might have some questions we haven't answered yet. So, take a look at these FAQs below:
Do you have to pay monthly to be on Printify?
You do not have to pay monthly to use Printify. Printify has a free pricing plan that allows you to start selling print on demand items without a monthly fee.
Does Printify have fees?
Printify's free plan does not have any fees. You will only pay for the products you buy and their shipping costs.
How much does it cost to print a shirt on Printify?
It costs between $5 and $20 to print a shirt on Printify, depending on the printing facility and T-shirt brand. With Printify Premium, you can get up to a 20% discount on the product price.
Related pricing plan guides
Not sure yet about using Printify? Or are you curious about what other companies are out there for your online business?
We’ve got you covered! Check out the lists below to find more great companies:
- BigBuy Pricing Plans Guide
- Printful Pricing Plans Guide
- Sellvia Pricing Plans Guide
- Sell The Trend Pricing Plans Guide
- Shopify Pricing Plans Guide
- Spocket Pricing Plans Guide
- Syncee Pricing Plans Guide
Before we go to the conclusion, we've created a quick summary of this article for you, so you can easily remember it:
- Printify's free plan is perfect for anyone using Printify for the first time. It offers every feature you need to start selling, and you can always upgrade to Premium later.
- Printify Premium is a worthwhile upgrade if you're running a print on demand store that's generating around 10 to 20 sales per month. Premium gives you up to a 20% discount on product prices!
- Printify Enterprise is for you if you generate over 10,000 orders per day.
Congratulations, you are now an expert on Printify's pricing plans!
This article should provide all the information you might need to pick the pricing plan that fits you best.
If you have any further questions, please ask them in the comment section below!
Lastly, if you have decided that Printify is not for you, here are some awesome alternatives!
Want to learn more about POD?
Ready to move your print on demand store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- What Is Print on Demand: An Ultimate Beginner's Guide
- 15 Most Successful Print on Demand Store Examples in 2023
- 14 Best US Print on Demand Suppliers in 2023 (Fast Shipping)
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth how to start a print on demand business guide here!