Struggling to decide which Syncee pricing plan is right for your dropshipping business?
To help make the decision easier, we’ve compared every Syncee subscription plan, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting.
To start dropshipping with Syncee, you must pay anywhere from $29 to $299 per month, according to Syncee’s pricing plans.
But which of Syncee’s pricing plans is best for your business? And does Syncee offer a free trial?
That’s what you will learn in this article!
What is the best Syncee pricing plan for me?
Looking for guidance on which Syncee pricing plan to choose? Look no further!
Syncee offers five monthly pricing plans for retailers:
That’s right, you only see four pricing plans on Syncee’s main pricing plans overview, but there’s actually a hidden fifth pricing plan, so keep reading if you want to learn more about it!
In the list below, you will find each of Syncee’s five pricing plans with a summary of when to choose them.
Here are the best Syncee pricing plans for your needs:
- Starter Plan ($0 per month). Perfect if you want to test the waters without spending a dime. You can prepare a catalog of products you want to sell, but the Starter Plan does not allow you to import those products to your store.
- Basic Plan ($29 per month). Use this plan if you are just starting and don’t need more than 25 unique products published on your online store.
- Pro Plan ($49 per month). The Pro Plan is perfect if you need up to 250 published products on your store or access to Syncee’s Premium or VIP products.
- Business Plan ($99 per month). Use this plan if you need up to 10,000 published products on your dropshipping store.
- Plus Plan ($299 per month). Use this plan if you need up to 50,000 published products on your dropshipping store.
What do you get for each of Syncee’s pricing plans?
As you have seen, Syncee offers five pricing plans.
Let’s take a look at each plan individually and see what Syncee offers!
The Starter Plan
Syncee’s pricing plans start with the Starter Plan.
The best thing about Syncee’s Starter Plan is that it’s absolutely free, allowing you to experiment without any financial commitment.
However, that’s also its most significant limitation.
As the Starter Plan is designed to give you a taste of Syncee’s capabilities, it does not allow you to import any products to your dropshipping store and start selling.
But what does it include? Let’s take a look at the main features:
- Access to 6M+ products. Syncee’s free plan gives you access to over six million products and a diverse array of suppliers from the US, CA, EU, UK, AU, and more.
- Alibaba dropshipping. You can experiment with Syncee’s Alibaba dropshipping feature, which allows you to import products from Alibaba to your online store and automate order fulfillment with Alibaba suppliers.
- Create two catalogs. You can use Syncee’s Starter Plan to build two catalogs of the best products on Syncee you can find. Then, once you upgrade to the paid plans, you will be ready to import those products to your store and start selling!
And if you have any questions, Syncee already offers free customer support for the free plan.
The Basic Plan
Next up, we have Syncee’s Basic Plan.
This plan costs $29 per month and is not available at an annual price. However, to help you ease into the world of Syncee, the Basic Plan does offer a 14-day free trial.
The Basic Plan removes the most significant limitation of the Starter Plan and allows you to import up to 25 products to your dropshipping store from Syncee’s product catalog.
These could be low, medium, or high-ticket products coming from local suppliers in regions like the US or Europe:
Here are the noteworthy features of the Basic Plan:
- Import products to your dropshipping store. This plan allows you to add 25 products to your store and manage them in bulk, streamlining your inventory management process.
- Dynamic pricing settings. Dynamic pricing settings are also included, so you can stay competitive in the market and keep your product pricing strategy up-to-date.
- Direct contact with suppliers. With the Basic plan, you can message all suppliers directly and ask all the important questions!
Plus, there are no transaction fees, and free support is available to assist you anytime.
However, the Basic Plan may not be sufficient if you want an extensive product range on your dropshipping store, as the 25-product limit can be restrictive.
The Basic Plan also doesn’t include Syncee’s Premium or VIP products, which might be a downside if you want to offer more exclusive items.
Despite these limitations, the Basic Plan is an excellent choice if you want a great balance between features and affordability!
The Pro Plan
Syncee’s Pro Plan, available for $49 per month or $24 per month if paid annually, is tailored to meet the demand of larger online stores that need over 25 published products or access to Premium or VIP products.
And yes, those are the two most considerable benefits of getting Syncee’s Pro Plan!
The Pro Plan enables you to add up to 250 products to your store and manage them efficiently in bulk. This could be useful if you run a general store with an extensive product catalog!
You’ll find a summary of the most important features of this plan below:
- Higher product import & catalog limit. As the Pro Plan enables you to import up to 250 products, you will likely need some more catalogs to keep everything organized. With the Syncee Pro Plan, you can create 20 catalogs!
- 2/day Auto-Update. With the Pro Plan, your inventory is automatically updated twice daily. Auto order sync is also included, streamlining your order management process.
- Premium + VIP products. One of the plan’s key advantages is access to Premium and VIP products. Premium products are a selection of high-quality products in Syncee’s catalog sourced from the best suppliers on the platform.
With the Pro Plan offering significantly higher limits and more features compared to the previous plans, it’s much harder to grow out of it.
The main limitation you may experience with Syncee’s Pro plan is when you need an extensive product range, in which case the 250-product limit would be constraining.
However, if you need between 25 and 250 published products for your dropshipping store or access to the Premium/VIP products, the Pro Plan is an excellent choice!
Syncee says the Pro Plan is the most popular monthly pricing plan. And we think this could definitely be true.
And to ensure you’re making the right choice, a 14-day free trial is available for you to explore the plan’s features!
The Business Plan
Syncee’s Business Plan, priced at $99 per month or $57 per month if paying annually, is the ultimate solution for dropshipping stores needing an extensive product catalog.
Here’s everything that the Business Plan adds on top of the Pro Plan:
- Increased product import limit. The Business Plan allows you to add an impressive 10,000 products to your store, catering to any larger general or broad niche store.
- Increased catalog limit. The option to create up to 50 catalogs instead of 20 helps to organize all products you sell on your online store!
Yes, that’s it!
While the Business Plan provides a solution for large stores, its higher price tag is not worth it for smaller stores that don’t need more than 250 published products.
However, if you have the budget and want to create a dropshipping store with a catalog of hundreds of products, Syncee’s Business Plan is a great option.
For example, you might want to start a large online clothing store!
And don’t forget, a 14-day free trial is available if you want to test the waters.
The Plus Plan
At last, we’ve arrived at Syncee’s most expensive pricing plan, the Plus Plan.
The Plus Plan is available at $299 per month or $79 per month if you’re paying annually.
But don’t worry about the high price; it’s unlikely you actually need this plan to do dropshipping with Syncee.
And that’s probably the reason why Syncee hid it so well on their pricing page!
You can only see the Plus Plan after clicking the ‘Compare plan features’ button on Syncee’s pricing page:
So, what does it add to the Business Plan?
It’s actually quite simple!
- It increases the product limit for your store from 10,000 to 50,000.
- It increases the number of catalogs you can create from 50 to unlimited.
So, if you really need everything that Syncee has to offer, you can consider getting the Plus Plan.
However, for most people, the more affordable Basic or Pro plans will be more than enough!
Syncee free trial: An overview of all possibilities
If you are dropshipping on a low budget, you might wonder if you can use Syncee for free.
You can use Syncee for free if you sign up for the Starter Plan, but remember that you won’t be able to push any products to your store and start dropshipping.
The Starter Plan is just there for your preparation and browsing of Syncee’s products!
If you want to start selling, there is also a different option to use Syncee for free, but only temporarily.
Syncee offers a free 14-day trial for all their pricing plans!
Here is an overview of all possibilities of Syncee’s free trial:
|Syncee Pricing Plan||Starter Plan||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Business Plan||Plus Plan|
|Free Trial Available?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Trial Duration||Unlimited||14 days||14 days||14 days||14 days|
The free trial can be activated without a credit card and can be canceled at any time. Just remember that you will have to pay the regular monthly or annual fee to keep the selected plan’s features!
Why should you use Syncee?
You now know a bit more about Syncee’s pricing plans, but what are some reasons why you might need Syncee for your dropshipping store?
Well, as a dropshipper, you sell products that you don’t have in stock. Once a customer places an order, you forward it to your dropshipping supplier, who then ships the product(s) directly to your customer.
Some of the tasks that you will come across when dropshipping include:
- Finding products to sell from dropshipping suppliers.
- Uploading these products to your online store.
- Buying products from your supplier to fulfill your customer’s order (order fulfillment).
- Managing your product’s stock levels to ensure you aren’t offering products that are sold out.
- Updating the tracking numbers and order statuses for your orders.
And guess what?
These are all things that a dropshipping app like Syncee can either automate or make much easier!
To conclude, you must use a dropshipping app like Syncee to connect your online store to a supplier and make it easier to fulfill your orders.
There are a few dropshipping apps out there, but Syncee is an excellent choice if:
- You want a dropshipping app that allows you to dropship with US or EU suppliers and significantly reduce your shipping times, and you don’t mind paying a bit extra for it.
- You run a dropshipping store on Shopify or any other popular ecommerce platform.
- You want to give use Syncee’s auto-order feature to automate your order fulfillment process.
Another popular dropshipping app is called Spocket. You can read our review article of Spocket here!
FAQs about Syncee’s pricing plans
If you aren’t sure which pricing plan from Syncee is right for you, you might have some questions we haven’t answered yet. So, take a look at these FAQs below:
Is Syncee free?
You can use Syncee for free using the Starter Plan, but this pricing plan restricts you from pushing products to your store (and therefore, you can’t start dropshipping). Syncee does offer a free 14-day trial for all pricing plans.
Is Syncee good for Shopify?
Syncee is a great dropshipping supplier for Shopify store owners. Using Syncee’s Shopify app, it’s incredibly easy to connect Syncee to your Shopify store.
How does Syncee work?
Syncee works by connecting dropshipping stores to dropshipping suppliers. Once you get an order on your store, Syncee automatically forwards that order to the dropshipping supplier.
Related pricing plan guides
Not sure yet about using Syncee? Or are you curious about what other companies are out there for your online business?
We’ve got you covered! Check out the lists below to find more great companies:
- BigBuy Pricing Plans Guide
- Printful Pricing Plans Guide
- Printify Pricing Plans Guide
- Sellvia Pricing Plans Guide
- Sell The Trend Pricing Plans Guide
- Shopify Pricing Plans Guide
- Spocket Pricing Plans Guide
Before we go to the conclusion, we’ve created a quick summary of this article for you, so you can easily remember it:
- Syncee’s Starter Plan is perfect for testing the waters with Syncee and seeing which dropshipping products it offers.
- Syncee’s Basic Plan is great if you don’t need over 25 products on your store and don’t want to sell any of Syncee’s Premium or VIP products.
- Syncee’s Pro Plan is for you if you need between 25 and 250 products published on your online store or want to sell Syncee’s Premium or VIP products.
- Syncee’s Business Plan should be your pick when you need up to 10,000 products in your dropshipping store’s product catalog.
- Syncee’s Plus Plan should be your pick when you need up to 50,000 products in your dropshipping store’s product catalog.
Congratulations, you are now an expert on Syncee’s pricing plans!
This article should provide all the information you might need to pick the pricing plan that fits you best.
If you have any further questions, please ask them in the comment section below!
Lastly, if you have decided that Syncee is not for you, here are some awesome alternatives!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: