Spocket looks nice, right? But not nice enough for you? Or maybe they don’t have the products that you want to sell. Whatever your reason might be, you came to the right place!
We collected the ten best Spocket alternatives that you can use for your dropshipping store. This way, you can make the right decision on what supplier you will use.
The Best Spocket Alternatives: An Overview
Before starting the article, we would like to show you this overview of all the best Spocket alternatives covered in this article:
|Modalyst||$0 / $30 / $90 per month|
|Syncee||$29 – $99 per month|
|US Direct (Inventory Source)||$0 – $83 per month + $99 – $150 per month|
|Printful||They use fulfillment fees (More info here)|
|DropCommerce||$19 / $49 / $89 per month|
|Dripshipper||$30 per month|
|GreenDropship||$149 per year|
|SaleHoo||$1 trial / $97 per year / $127 lifetime|
|DSers||The free plan is enough at the beginning|
The Pros & Cons of using Spocket for your store
Let’s start this list of Spocket alternatives by quickly looking at the pros and cons of using Spocket for your store:
The pros of Spocket
- The products are of great quality. Definitely, if you compare them to the usual AliExpress suppliers.
- You can order samples. With Spocket, you can order samples with a few simple clicks to test out the products and suppliers!
- Many integration possibilities. Spocket can be integrated with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading to the Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
The cons of Spocket
- Customized packaging not available. If you are looking to private label your business and ship your products using customized packaging, Spocket isn’t for you. (You can check out these private label dropshipping suppliers for that.)
- It could be expensive if you’re just starting with dropshipping because their paid plans start at $25 per month, and they don’t offer any free plan except a free trial.
- The prices of their suppliers are sometimes a bit weird. For example, sometimes the product cost + shipping cost is way more than their suggested selling price.
If, after reading the pros and cons, you still want to give Spocket a try, then click here to try their free trial.
The 10 Best Spocket Alternatives in 2023
Now that we are on one page about Spocket let’s move on to the alternatives!
Below you will find the ten best Spocket alternatives that you can use if you’re not certain about Spocket or if they don’t have the products that you want to sell.
Just don’t forget that you can combine multiple dropshipping suppliers. This way, you can offer way more different products in your store.
But, as you may guess, there are also some cons to using multiple different suppliers, so if you’re interested in learning what they are, check out this article here.
Also, stick around to the end of the article if you can’t find a dropshipping supplier that fits with your store; we got a few more great lists with awesome suppliers!
Are you ready?
If so, let’s begin:
If you’re looking for a Spocket alternative that almost works the same, then Modalyst is your best choice!
They allow you to sell products online with fast delivery times, as their suppliers have warehouses in the US and Europe.
Most dropshippers use Modalyst to dropship fashion products, for example:
- Free integration solution: Unlike other solutions in this list, Modalyst offers you an all-in-one solution to find products and add them to your store for free. The only catch is that you will have to stay under the 25 product limit.
- Fast delivery times: With warehouses in the US and Europe, you will be able to achieve fast delivery times by using Modalyst.
- Premium suppliers: You will have to get the $90 per month pro plan to gain access to their premium suppliers, which is pretty expensive if you ask me.
- High transaction fee. They got a 5% transaction fee on each order that you place. Even on their paid plans, they charge a transaction fee. (Plus, they also charge the suppliers 5%; which means they are “eating from both cakes”)
The great thing about Modayst, in comparison to Spocket, is that they have a free plan available for you.
The only downside is that you can only have a maximum of 25 products in your store.
For online stores with large catalogs, here are their other pricing plans:
Next up is Syncee, a B2B platform that offers you the possibility to work with a directory of dropshipping suppliers.
In the Syncee marketplace, you will find millions of products and reliable dropshipping suppliers from all around the world, including the US and Europe!
- Chat with suppliers. The biggest pro, in comparison to Spocket, is that you can use Syncee’s built-in communication tool. This way, you can ask suppliers some important questions before working with them.
- Easy to use with Shopify. By offering an integration possibility with Shopify through a Syncee app, adding new products to your store will be a piece of cake!
- Supplier location filtering. You will be able to easily find local dropshipping suppliers since Syncee lets you filter on warehouse location, language, shipping type, product category, and more!
- Pricing. If you want to publish more than 25 products on your store, Syncee will cost at least $49 per month if you pay monthly.
Syncee’s pricing plans range from $29 to $99 per month (you need at least the Basic plan to start selling):
However, don’t forget you can test any of the plans for 14 days without actual charges. And if you choose to pay annually, you can save up to eight monthly subscription costs!
If you’re looking for a free dropshipping supplier that has warehouses in tons of countries like the US and Europe, then check out CJdropshipping.
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping products.
The great thing is that if you can’t find the product that you want to sell, that you can request it, which means that they will look for and stock that specific product for you.
However, you will need to create an account first before posting a sourcing request, which you can do here.
- Offer an app. CJdropshipping has both a web app and a Shopify app that enable you to get access to lots of super useful features such as importing products to your store with just a few clicks!
- No hidden charges. There are no setup fees, storage fees, monthly fees, or minimum order amounts. You will only have to pay the product’s price and shipping.
- Many warehouses. CJdropshipping has warehouses in 26 different countries, which can really help you to ship your products faster and cut down your shipping fees.
- User-friendliness. While CJdropshipping has some nice pros, nothing is perfect, and there are some cons to CJdropshipping too. One of them is that they are not super user friendly. The user-interface can be pretty complicated, and it can be tough to find out how it works as a beginner.
- Customer service. CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
CJdropshipping doesn’t charge you any monthly fees; the price for their service is incorporated in the product and shipping prices.
4. US Direct (Inventory Source)
US Direct is an offering by Inventory Source that lets you gain instant access to over 200,000 unique products.
Inventory Source is a dropship automation software that allows you to sync your supplier’s inventory to your store. This means that you will be able to sell their products on your own store!
In other words, you will use US Direct to find US dropship suppliers and products and use Inventory Source’s dropship automation tools to grow your business!
To use US Direct, you will need an Inventory Source integration plan to connect a US dropshipping supplier with your ecommerce platform such as Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento.
- No middleman. Inventory Source doesn’t add a markup on top of your supplier’s price. They only charge a monthly fee for their software. If you’re using US Direct with Inventory Source, you will have to pay an additional $2 order fee for the free plan.
- 24/7 customer support. With their dedicated customer support team, Inventory Source is ready to answer all your questions at all times.
- Pricing. Inventory Source seems to be confident about being one of the best US dropshipping suppliers since they ask for a hefty monthly subscription fee of at least $99 per month. If you find a supplier through US Direct, you will also have to pay an extra $2 fee for every order.
- US dropshipping suppliers. If you’re looking for suppliers in a different country, for example, in Europe, then you should go with another Spocket alternative.
To integrate your supplier’s products with your store, you will need either an “Inventory Automation” plan of $99 per month or a “Full Automation” plan of $150 per month:
You can learn more about Inventory Source’s pricing here.
Besides these plans, US Direct also offers optional paid plans to reduce your order fees or assist you with returns:
These US Direct plans range from $50 per month to $83.25 per month.
This is a company you may have heard of before; it is called Printful!
Printful is a dropshipping supplier in the print on demand niche with warehouses in Europe, the US, Canada, and more:
Using Printful, you will be able to design your own products like t-shirts, hoodies, earrings, posters and sell them online!
And, if one of them is selling very well, you can use Printful’s Warehousing & Fulfillment service to store it in one of their warehouses beforehand and save 2-7 days in your product delivery time (since the product doesn’t have to be created anymore).
- Relatively large product collection. Currently, Printful offers 268 unique products that you can fully customize to your likings. That includes products like bags, towels, and (of course) T-shirts!
- Great integrations. You can connect Printful to more than 20 ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.
- Long total shipping time. Before Printful can ship out your order, they have to create it first, which can take up to 7 business days. This causes the total shipping time to become around 7 to 12 business days.
- No refunds for orders in the wrong size or color. Since each product is unique, it will cost you money each time a customer orders something in the wrong size or color as Printful won’t refund it.
Instead of fixed monthly membership plans, Printful uses fulfillment fees.
If you’re interested in learning more about these fees, then check out this potential profit calculator.
I only covered Printful here, but another popular print on demand company is Printify. You can check out the difference here to find the right supplier for you!
If you love high-quality products, you are going to love DropCommerce. Every supplier at DropCommerce is hand-picked for unique, high-quality products and fast shipping.
Some examples of products offered by DropCommerce are leather Airpod cases, tea tree soaps, and tiki time bbq shirts.
Finding US dropshipping suppliers on DropCommerce shouldn’t be hard since they offer a directory of 300+ suppliers, all of which are North American!
- Only US or Canadian dropshipping suppliers. Other platforms also offer Chinese dropshipping suppliers, but DropCommerce just offers 300+ North American dropshipping suppliers.
- No transaction fees. At DropCommerce, you will only have to pay a membership fee. No transaction fees will appear on top of the product prices.
- Fast shipping. Since all products will be shipped from the US or Canada, DropCommerce’s shipping time is only 3-5 days!
- Branded invoicing. Give your store a professional look by using DropCommerce’s branded invoicing feature.
- Missing features for cheaper plans. For some awesome features like automated fulfillment, you will have to pay for the most expensive plan, which costs $89 per month.
- Expensive products. Products on DropCommerce may be a bit pricey, making it more challenging to make a profit when selling them on your own store.
DropCommerce’s pricing plans start at just $19 per month. If you would like to have access to more advanced features and more than 25 products, you can also upgrade to their “Growth” or “Professional” plan:
Keep in mind that paying annually can save you more than 50% of the membership fee per month. Also, you can try every plan using a free 14-day trial!
Next up on this list is an alternative if you want to do something completely different; dropshipping coffee!
This supplier is called Dripshipper and specializes in dropshipping coffee for you.
The great thing is that all the coffee products will have your branding on them and nothing else. It looks like it came directly from you. (Private Labeling)
- Samples. You can order samples of the coffee before you dropship them. (Yes, they do cost money; more information about that here)
- Dropshipping something unique. Did you ever think about dropshipping coffee? I’m 90% sure that you did not.
- Private labeling. As I said at the beginning, they allow you to put your own branding on the coffee. (You can find more information here)
- Shipping costs outside the US. If you’re dropshipping inside the US, then shipping will be free, but they will charge for shipping on international orders.
The pricing of Dripshipper is simple, they only have one monthly plan of $30:
GreenDropShip is a US dropshipping supplier specializing in natural, organic & specialty products made in the US.
The team behind GreenDropShip has created this company focused on being a supplier for dropshipping businesses. That’s why GreenDropShip supports selling their products on popular ecommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, and eBay,
In GreenDropShip’s catalog, you will find over 20,000 products in niches like food, beauty, and health!
Note: If you’re interested in seeing more organic dropshipping suppliers, check out our list here.
- Great selection of products. GreenDropShip is the go-to supplier for natural & organic products, with over 20,000 products from various sustainable brands.
- Shopify app in development. According to GreenDropShip’s blog, they are developing a Shopify app, which will be available in February 2021.
- Next day shipping in the US. Since GreenDropShip is based in the US, they can offer speedy shipping times to consumers in the US!
- Limited to dropshipping in the US. Since GreenDropShip exclusively has warehouses in the US, they don’t support worldwide dropshipping.
To join Greendropship, you will have to pay an annual membership fee of $149:
The big difference between SaleHoo and Spocket is that SaleHoo is a directory and not a connection between you and a bunch of suppliers.
SaleHoo is basically a big directory with a lot of dropshipping suppliers, but also wholesales, manufacturers, and liquidators.
- They have a 7-day trial available for $1. This is perfect if you’re not sure about paying that much yet. (You can get the trial here)
- You can easily search through their categories to find the product that you want to sell. (Although you won’t find everything, as you will see in one of the cons)
- There’s a chance that they don’t have the products that you want to sell. I would suggest using the trial first because they don’t have every product. For some people, SaleHoo is nothing because they don’t have anything they want to sell, but for others, it could be the complete opposite.
- It can be expensive for you if you’re just beginning. SaleHoo is currently $67 per year or $127 for lifetime access. Plus, you will have to pay yearly (or lifetime) and not per month.
- They don’t help you with processing your orders. You will have to ask each supplier how to manage the orders, sometimes it’s through manual orders, and sometimes the supplier has an integration with an ecommerce platform like Shopify, where you can directly sync the orders and inventory with the supplier.
To gain access to SaleHoo’s supplier directory, you will need their “SaleHoo Directory” plan, which costs $67 per year or $127 for a lifetime plan.
The great thing about SaleHoo’s pricing is that they offer a $1 trial (7 days), which is an excellent option for people to see if SaleHoo has suppliers with the products they are looking for!
And there we are, the last Spocket alternative already! This company is called DSers.
DSers specializes in helping stores connect to AliExpress.
Yes, dropshipping with AliExpress is something different than using local dropshipping suppliers, but you can still find suppliers that ship from certain countries.
If you’re interested in learning how then check out this article here where we cover how to find AliExpress suppliers in the US. (But don’t worry, you can use that same trick to find suppliers in other countries as well)
- DSers is, with a few others, an official partner of AliExpress. This means that you can process your orders with one click instead of ordering each order one by one.
- Multiple integrations. They also integrate with WooCommerce, not just Shopify.
- Their free plan. This one is great if you’re just starting with dropshipping and don’t want to subscribe to any paid plan yet.
- Only AliExpress. If you want to use something other than AliExpress, then you can skip DSers.
- At first, DSers was completely free, but now they added a few paid plans as well; however, the free plan will probably be enough for you.
The basic version of DSers is completely free! But they do have a paid version now.
You can choose between $2, $20, or $50 per month. This depends on the number of features that you want:
You can find more information about their pricing plan and features here.
Related article: 14 Best DSers Alternatives in 2023 (Find the Right App)
Bonus: More Dropshipping Suppliers
If you’re thinking now, “Alright, 10 Spocket alternatives; nice, but I want more!”
Then we got three more awesome articles for you to find the perfect dropshipping supplier for you and your store!
You can find them below:
- 14 Best US Dropshipping Suppliers (Fast Shipping)
- The 14 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe (Free & Paid)
- 14 Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers (+ Niche Suppliers Included)
There you have it! Ten awesome Spocket alternatives that you can use as your dropshipping supplier in 2023.
Don’t forget to use the trials/free account options to figure out if the company you’re interested in has the products you want to sell in your store.
Plus, check how their delivery time is to the countries that you want to target.
If you know any other alternatives or if you have any questions, then let me know by commenting below or contacting me directly by pressing the “Contact Us” button at the top.
Good luck with everything!