In this article, we will look at some of the best tools that can help you grow your Shopify business.
With these helpful tools, it will be easier to manage your orders, optimize customer experiences, increase sales, and more.
Without wasting any more time, let's dive right into the best tools for your Shopify store!
Tip: Have you already created your Shopify account? If not, sign up by clicking this link here to get a free 3-day trial + 1 month for $1!
The Best Shopify Tools: An Overview
Before we go in-depth into each tool and its capabilities, let's take a quick look at an overview of the tools mentioned in this article:
|Shopify Policy Generator
|Shopify Policy Generator Review
|$50 / $100 per month
|$10 / $35 / $300 per month
|$11 / $119 / $239 per month
|Free / $20 / $50 / $500 per month
|$40 / $60 / $100 / $299 per month
|Free / $16 / $20 / $60 per month
|$5 / $8 / $15 / $30 / $50 / $90 / $140 per month
|Free / $16 / $60 / per month
|Free / $100 / $500 per month
|Free / $30 per month
If you want to learn more about each tool, continue reading!
The 6 best Shopify tools for designing your store
First things first, you're going to need to design a Shopify store.
Let's start off with some of the best tools for designing your Shopify store!
1. Hatchful Review
Hatchful by Shopify is a software solution that allows users to create professional-looking logos for their Shopify store.
The software provides hundreds of templates to choose from, giving store owners the perfect starting point for designing their logos.
Along with these templates, Hatchful offers an intuitive interface and a cool design studio to help users tweak their designs until they are exactly how they want them.
- Creates high-quality logos for free. With Hatchful, you can create high-quality custom logos for your Shopify store for free!
- Accessible in various different languages. Another great pro to Hatchful is that you can create logos in many different languages, including English, Russian, Thai, and many more languages.
- Have to set up an account to use the platform. One little downside to Hatchful is that you can't use the software right off the bat; you have to set up a Shopify account to use the platform.
Hatchful is completely free to use!
Related article: Is Hatchful Free? Can You Use It for Commercial Use?
2. Shopify Policy Generator Review
If you want to run a store on Shopify, you're going to need the following policies:
Luckily, Shopify has your back! Shopify's Policy Generator is an automated tool that allows store owners to easily create legally compliant policies for their Shopify stores.
It provides a hassle-free way for Shopify store owners to create policies in order to protect their businesses and customers.
Simply type in all your information, and Shopify will generate a policy for your store!
- Templates can be easily edited if needed. After you generate a Shopify policy, you can edit it to fit your needs if things need to be changed.
- No Shopify subscription is needed. If you don't have a Shopify store subscription or are using a different ecommerce platform, the good news is that you can still create policies.
- Not guaranteed to be 100% legally compliant. One downside to Shopify's policy generator is that it doesn't guarantee that you're 100% compliant with laws and regulations depending on your area.
Using this tool, you can generate your Shopify store's policies for free!
3. Jasper Review
Jasper AI is a content creation tool designed to help businesses produce high-quality, on-brand content quickly and efficiently.
The software uses AI and natural language processing (NLP) to understand the context of a particular topic and then generates personalized blog posts, social media posts, landing pages, and a lot of other content for businesses to use.
Jasper AI can help companies create more engaging content tailored to their specific needs.
- Over 50+ content templates to choose from. Jasper has over 50 templates you can write with.
- Automated content generation. Jasper will generate content based on the template and input you choose for ads, product descriptions, social media posts, and much more.
- 29+ available languages to choose from. Currently, Jasper is able to write in 29+ different languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, and more.
- Content can be inaccurate or not true. Jasper has the potential to generate irrelevant content that is not true or accurate; this can be a result of its AI algorithms learning from bad data or incorrectly interpreting input.
Jasper starts at around $50 per month for their starter subscription for 35,000 words and can get more pricey depending on what features you want and how many words you will use a month.
Related article: 13 Best AI Copywriting Tools for Dropshipping (Free & Paid)
4. Loox Review
Loox is a social-proof solution that helps businesses build and scale their brand.
It enables businesses to easily collect product reviews with photos, videos, and other content from their customers.
These reviews can then be displayed in attractive, eye-catching widgets on the business's Shopify store, allowing visitors to see firsthand why their products or services are so great.
In addition to collecting and displaying reviews, Loox also offers features such as offering discounts to customers for adding photos or videos when leaving a review that can assist when scaling a brand.
- Builds trust. Loox allows you to display reviews on product pages and home pages, allowing new visitors to see the experience that past customers have had, giving your brand more trust.
- Doesn’t have a free plan. One of the downsides of Loox is that they don't offer a free plan, and the plans they offer may be expensive for the functionality you need.
Loox offers three different tiers to choose from, starting off at $9.99 for their beginner tier.
The higher you go up, the more features, reviews, and automatic review requests you receive.
5. AfterShip Review
AfterShip is a post-purchase shipment tracking tool that boosts your customer experience by allowing customers to track their orders on your website.
It allows you to create branded tracking pages on your website for customers to use, as well as notify customers of any updates about the status of their orders.
AfterShip integrates with over 1,000+ global shipping carriers and uses AI to generate estimates as to when your customer can expect their order.
- Gives customers assurance. AfterShip gives customers the ability to track their orders on your website, giving them assurance that their order is on the way.
- Connects with 1,000+ global carriers. AfterShip connects with most postal carriers allowing you to track orders more efficiently.
- Unflexible pricing plans. If you get more than 100 orders but don't want to pay extra to track 300 orders, you'll have to pay eight cents for every order above your plan.
For the most basic plan, AfterShip is free!
If you're looking to track more than 50 shipments a month or you're looking for more features, you might consider upgrading your plan.
6. Booster Review
Booster is an app that increases sales by boosting the speed of your Shopify site.
It works by using browser preloading technology to load the secondary pages of your website in the background, which makes them load up to three times faster than normal.
- Speeds up your website. If you have a slow website, potential customers will be less likely to buy from your store, so it's great to have an app like Booster that speeds up your site.
- Easy to set up. What's great about Booster is that you don't have to deal with any coding or other frustrating setup processes in order to speed up your Shopify site.
- Fewer features. When Booster is compared to other Shopify apps that increase site speed, it lacks some things, such as not having any SEO or image compression features; if you want these features, you'll need their other app.
What's awesome about Booster is that you can speed up your Shopify store for free!
The 3 best Shopify tools for connecting to a supplier
The second thing you'll need to sell on Shopify (if you don't plan to manage inventory yourself) is a supplier.
Let's take a look at some of the best dropshipping suppliers for Shopify.
1. DSers Review
DSers is a powerful AliExpress dropshipping solution that provides store owners with the tools they need to scale their businesses.
With DSers, you can quickly optimize your suppliers by finding cheaper and better suppliers selling the same products.
It also enables product management so that users can find, import, and edit products as well as automatically update stock and prices.
Additionally, it offers bulk order placement, so hundreds of orders can be placed with just one click in a few seconds!
You can find our complete review of DSers here!
- Connect with cheaper suppliers. The great thing about DSers is that the software allows you to optimize and find the best possible suppliers on the market for your business.
- Bundle products. One cool thing about the DSers platform is the ability to order products from different suppliers and offer them as a bundle on your Shopify store.
- Great customer service. DSers offers excellent customer service that can easily be contacted with their 24/7 live chat feature or via email if you have any questions or concerns.
- Longer shipping times. One thing to think about when choosing a supplier is the shipping times, and since DSers is based in China and doesn't offer any type of warehousing service, shipping times can get long.
DSers allows you to use their platform for free!
However, if you're looking for more than 3,000 products or features such as tracking on each order, or you want more than three products in storage, you're probably going to want to upgrade your plan.
2. Spocket Review
Spocket is a powerful dropshipping fulfillment tool for Shopify store owners to help them scale their businesses.
It gives store owners access to winning products from local suppliers in the US and EU.
With Spocket's reverse image search feature, users can easily import products from any website into their Shopify stores in just a few clicks.
Spocket also offers automated AliExpress dropshipping with seamless product import and order fulfillment via API through Spocket's official partnership with AliExpress.
You can find our dedicated Spocket review here!
- Trustworthy and verified suppliers. All Spocket's suppliers go through a screening process to ensure they're trustworthy, giving you assurance in your dropshipping fulfillment process.
- Beginner's friendly. Another amazing thing about Spocket is how easy and intuitive the software is to set up and use.
- Branded invoicing and packing slips. Spocket's branded invoicing and packing slips are a neat feature that gives your business a unique feeling and boosts your customer experience.
- Expensive shipping outside the US and EU. If you're located outside of these two places, the shipping times will be longer (over 14 days) and costlier due to most of Spocket's suppliers being located in the US and EU.
Spocket has four different tiers to choose from, ranging from $39.99 to $299 per month:
Exclusive Spocket offer: Enter the coupon code: SpocketTrial during checkout, and you'll instantly unlock a FREE 30-day trial. Click here to redeem your free trial now!
What are some of the main differences between DSers and Spocket? Check out our infographic below:
If you would like to learn more about the differences between these dropshipping tools, we have a great article that you should be sure to check out!
3. CJdropshipping Review
CJdropshipping is a dropshipping fulfillment platform that allows you to delegate the order fulfillment of your Shopify business.
It provides access to thousands of products at competitive pricing and fast processing times within one to three days; not only this, but they also offer 90 days of free warehousing storage for your products.
When you sign up with CJdropshipping, they assign you your own personal customer service agent for any problems you may come across.
You can find our review of CJdropshipping here!
- Wide variety of products. CJdropshipping has a wide selection of over 400,000 products to choose from with categories like Sports & Outdoors Home, Garden & Furniture, Home Improvement, and more.
- A personal customer service agent. When you sign up for CJdropshipping and start to use it, you're immediately assigned to a customer service agent that can assist you with anything you might need.
- Fast shipping. Because CJdropshipping has warehouses in 30 different countries, your customers can receive their orders from the nearest warehouse to get the fastest shipping.
- Confusing interface. If you're just starting out with CJdropshipping, some users might have trouble navigating and getting the hang of the interface because there are a lot of features, especially if you haven't worked with ecommerce tools before.
If you're just starting out dropshipping on Shopify, the CJdropshipping free plan might be a good place to start out.
Once you start to scale your business, it would be a good idea to upgrade your CJdropshipping plan because you get more daily scouring requests and other features that will assist you with scaling.
The 5 best Shopify tools for marketing
The next thing you’ll need for your Shopify store is a way to help you grow and market.
Let’s take a look at some of the best marketing tools for Shopify!
1. Linkpop Review
Linkpop is a tool that allows store owners to easily present content, analyze traffic, and sell products through a single shareable link.
It simplifies the process of selling directly from Instagram and other social media bios by allowing store owners to add products with a few clicks on their landing pages.
Additionally, it provides enhanced customization options such as fonts, colors, and images to give the page a more professional look.
Linkpop also comes with free analytics so users can track what followers are clicking on or buying.
- Sell products with a shareable link. The great thing about Linkpop is that you can sell products quickly with a link that you can put on social media or send to people who might be interested in your products.
- View analytics. Linkpop also allows you to see analytics such as how many clicks your link gets and who's buying products that you list and market.
- Not a full-fledged store. The downside to Linkpop is that it's not a full-fledged Shopify store meaning that it doesn't come with all of the features that a fully functional store would have.
What's amazing about Linkpop is that you can use it free with a Shopify store subscription!
2. ReConvert Review
ReConvert is an ecommerce tool designed to help Shopify store owners maximize their profits and scale their businesses.
It allows for the deployment of post-purchase upsell funnels, one-click upsell offers, and discounted upsells on checkout and thank you pages.
ReConvert also provides additional features such as the ability to collect birthdays, upsell customers to a subscription, track orders, cross-sell, and more.
- Increases AOV. Through ReConvert, you can add upsells to checkout pages and thank you pages; This, in turn, allows you to give customers incentives to purchase more and increase your average order value (AOV).
- Limited integration with fulfillment apps. One of the very few downsides to ReConvert is the limited integration it has with fulfillment apps.
ReConvert starts out with a 30-day free trial, and then after that, plans start out at $4.99 for up to 49 orders. If you have more than 49 monthly orders, you'll want to upgrade your plan.
3. OmniSend Review
OmniSend is an email marketing and SMS tool designed to help you market and grow your Shopify store.
With Omnisend, you can capture emails and grow your email list with landing pages and popups, as well as create or use ready-made newsletters and email templates to engage customers, boost sales, and reduce abandoned carts.
- Send up to 500 emails for free. OmniSend allows you to send up to 500 emails and 60 SMS each month for free.
- Helps to grow your subscriber list. OmniSend makes it easy to quickly grow your email and SMS subscriber list with popup forms and landing pages.
- Create or use ready-made email templates. OmniSend allows you to create your own email templates or use any of the ready-made templates to design beautiful emails.
- Difficult setting up. Beginners can sometimes have a difficult time setting up email marketing software but what's great about OmniSend is that they have a great customer service team if you have questions.
OmniSend has a free plan, a standard plan for $16, and a pro plan for $59.
By far, their pro plan has the best value if you're going to be sending a lot of SMS texts. Otherwise, you can buy SMS texts for 15 cents each.
4. Cartloop Review
Cartloop is an SMS marketing platform that helps Shopify brands deliver a more personalized one-on-one experience with SMS.
It helps build a dependable SMS marketing list, grow sales, offer real-time support and build customer relationships.
Using Cartloop's two-way campaigns and conversational flows, Shopify stores can increase average order value, build loyalty, recover carts and engage subscribers with giveaways or product drops.
- Builds customer loyalty. With Cartloop's SMS software, you can have one-on-one conversations, which helps build customer trust and loyalty.
- Great for customer service. Since Cartloop is a messaging platform, you can use it as a way to answer any questions customers may have regarding your product or service.
- Pricing could be cheaper. The main downside to Cartloop is the price; with it being quite expensive compared to other SMS apps out there, that could be a turn-off for some people.
Cartloop has a free tier to get started with and then $100 for their sales tier and $500 for their full conversational tier.
The sales tier will assist you with growing your revenue, and the more expensive full conversational tier will give you a full conversational platform to talk with customers.
5. Joy Review
Joy is an automated and powerful rewards point system designed to help Shopify store owners take their businesses to the next level.
With Joy, store admins can set up earning and spending rules that allow customers to accumulate points for various activities like signing up, placing orders, writing reviews, sharing on social media, and more.
Customers' points can then be used to redeem discounts from the online store.
- An automated way to boost sales. Joy has a rewards system that allows you to offer coupons and discounts for purchases and other actions, helping you increase sales while focusing on other aspects of your business.
- Could have more pricing options. One downside to Joy is that there are no pricing options between free and $30 a month which can be frustrating for users who need a little more features than the free plan offers, but the $30 doesn't fit their budget.
Joy is an app where you get a lot of features with their free plan, including 250 orders a month, access to their points program, and more.
With their paid program, you get unlimited orders and custom emails, as well as a few more cool features.
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Install these Shopify apps today. Check out Loox, Omnisend, and Booster, all to assist you in increasing sales, boosting your customer experience, reducing abandoned carts, and overall helping you grow and scale your brand.
- Install a supplier to your Shopify store. If you don't already have a supplier for your Shopify store, another good place to take action would be to install one of the fulfillment apps we have discussed in this article based on your budget, what you plan to sell, and where you want to sell to.
Some of the best tools for your Shopify store in 2024
With the best Shopify tools at your disposal, you are sure to have a leg up in creating and scaling your ecommerce store.
From designing professional-looking stores to marketing them for maximum reach, these tools can help make things easier both in the short and long term.
Moreover, automating certain tasks can free up some valuable time so that you can focus on other important aspects of running a successful store.
All-in-all, these tools put a wealth of options at your fingertips, giving you an advantage as you seek to grow your business and achieve success.
We hope that this article has provided value to you!
Good luck along your ecommerce journey!
Want to learn more about Shopify?
Ready to move your Shopify store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- Shopify Payments: The Definitive Guide (2024)
- How to Sell on Shopify Without Inventory (4 Strategies)
- The 12 Best Shopify Inventory Management Apps of 2024
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth how to start a Shopify store guide here.