If you've found your way to this article, chances are you're scouting for the best dropshipping suppliers in Texas. Well, you're in the right place!
From Austin to Houston and San Antonio, we'll tell you where to find top-notch suppliers with high-quality products.
The best dropshipping suppliers from Texas: An overview
If you're short on time, here is a summary of our top picks!
|Printful||Print on Demand||Free + add-ons (More info)||Printful Review|
|FOH Furniture||Furniture||Free||FOH Furniture Review|
|Majestic Pet||Pets||Free||Majestic Pet Review|
|Edloe Finch||Furniture||Free||Edloe Finch Review|
|AV Diamonds||Jewelry||Free||AV Diamonds Review|
|Source Vital Pro||Beauty||Free||Source Vital Pro Review|
|East West Furniture||Furniture||Free||East West Furniture Review|
How do you pick the right dropshipping supplier from Texas?
You might be wondering how to choose the best dropshipping supplier for your store.
Well, here's the thing – usually, you must choose between dozens of dropshipping suppliers.
But since you've limited your choice to suppliers located in Texas, you're only left with a few suppliers, making the task of picking one much easier!
In this case, the most critical factor you should consider when choosing a dropshipping supplier is your store's niche.
Yep, you heard that right! It all starts with the types of products you want to sell.
Let's say; for example, you love pets. In that case, a supplier like Pet Majestic might be right up your alley.
While your store's niche is super important, there are a few other things to keep in mind as well. Think about your budget, ease of integration, or user reviews of a supplier.
However, as mentioned, since you don't have that many options when looking at dropshipping suppliers from Texas, your niche is the most important!
The 8 best dropshipping suppliers from Texas
Ready to learn more about the best dropshipping suppliers from Texas?
We hope to make this list as valuable as possible, so for each supplier, we will:
- Include a link to their website. You can click the title to check out their website.
- Shortly introduce the supplier. So you can learn about the supplier and its unique features.
- Give you the pros and cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
- Tell you how to connect this supplier to your store. This way, you can integrate the supplier's products with your own store.
- Tell you about their pricing plans. Most suppliers on this list are free, but some offer paid pricing plans that unlock more features.
Ready to start? Let's go!
1. Printful Review (Print on Demand)
Let's start with a supplier you may have heard of before; Printful!
Printful is one of the most popular print on demand (POD) dropshipping suppliers.
(If you don't know what POD means, then check out the difference between ‘normal' dropshipping vs. POD here.)
Printful manages fulfillment centers all over the world, including Dallas, TX:
Printful opened its Texas facility in early 2021, and it reduced its delivery time to Texas from 3-6 business days to 2 business days:
Tip: Interested in print on demand? Check out these 15 successful print on demand store examples here.
Plus, you can check out this complete POD beginner's guide here.
- Automated fulfillment. Once you get an order, it gets sent to Printful automatically!
- Warehousing & fulfillment service. Printful offers a warehousing & fulfillment service, so if you have a product that is selling a lot, it may be worth producing it beforehand and storing it in one of Printful's warehouses.
- Scale benefits. As Printful is one of the largest POD suppliers out there, they have many fulfillment centers. This is great if your customers are spread out across the US or even overseas!
- Expensive products. Printful cares about high-quality products, but this does come at a price.
- Long processing times. Printful's processing times range from two to five business days as the custom product must be manufactured first.
How do you connect Printful to your store?
You can connect Printful to your store using one of the many integrations:
Printful doesn't have any monthly subscription fees, but there are some paid add-ons:
Tip: If you want to start a print on demand store, you can view our list of great alternative POD suppliers here!
2. FOH Furniture Review (Furniture)
FOH Furniture, based in Plano, Texas, is a leading commercial furniture supplier that has been serving businesses for over a decade.
They specialize in supplying uniquely designed furniture for office spaces, restaurants, healthcare facilities, and more.
And as a way to cater to the growing demand in ecommerce, they also offer a dropship program!
- Wide range of products. FOH Furniture sells to various sectors, making it a one-stop shop for many furniture requirements.
- Fast shipping. They guarantee to pack and dropship available items within 48 business hours.
- Inventory support. If you need items not listed on the website, FOH Furniture will hold the stock in their next container shipment or work with you to make a product plan.
- Resale certificate. As a dropshipper working with FOH Furniture, you must hold valid resale certificates and Tax IDs.
- Additional costs for replacements. If a replacement is needed, FOH Furniture can ship small replacement parts like screws and hardware, but bigger items must be reshipped at the expense of you or your customer.
How do you connect FOH Furniture to your store?
At this moment, FOH Furniture does not offer an automated connection to your store.
FOH Furniture does not charge a monthly fee for its dropship program. Regarding product pricing, we recommend contacting their customer team to discuss MSRP and wholesale prices.
3. Majestic Pet Review (Pets)
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of the pet niche?
Meet Majestic Pet, the San Antonio-based supplier of pet supplies.
Since 1994, they've been making tails wag and cats purr with their broad spectrum of pet products, including beds, cat trees, and more!
- Fast shipping. With Majestic Pet's same-day shipping policy for most orders, your customers will receive their products faster than a dog chasing its tail.
- Low return rates. Majestic Pet is proud of its low return rates, indicating that its products are of high quality.
- Private label services. If you're interested in private label, Majestic Pet also offers services for it!
- Competition with major retailers. Majestic Pet's products are already sold through leading online and physical retailers, including Amazon, Costco, Target, Petsmart, and Walmart. This might make it challenging to compete on price and visibility.
- Lack of dropshipping-related information. Majestic Pet doesn't provide a lot of information about its dropship program:
How do you connect Majestic Pet to your store?
Majestic Pet doesn't offer an automated connection to your store.
There are no monthly subscription fees when dropshipping with Majestic Pet.
4. Edloe Finch Review (Furniture)
Next, let's take a look at Edloe Finch, a Houston-based furniture supplier.
With their keen eye for design, Edloe Finch sources, makes, and imports furniture from around the world. And they've been doing this for over 15 years, so you can trust they know their stuff!
- Discount for dropshippers. Edloe Finch offers a discount for dropshippers, although it isn't mentioned what kind of discount it is.
- Over 15 years of experience. The team at Edloe Finch surely knows a thing or two about succeeding in the furniture industry.
- Limited information. Edloe Finch gives very little information about any requirements and conditions of their dropship program.
- Application process. You'll have to go through an application process to become a dropshipper with Edloe Finch.
How do you connect Edloe Finch to your store?
Edloe Finch doesn't offer any integrations to your store.
You can start Edloe Finch's application process for free. Once you're accepted, you'll gain access to the customer portal, where you can place orders and see the pricing.
5. Texas Wholesale Natural Beauty Supplies Review (Beauty)
Are you looking for a dropshipping supplier who offers natural, personal care products?
If so, let's dive into Texas Wholesale Natural Beauty Supplies, or TXWNBS for short.
This company is all about natural hair care, so if you want to sell to a target audience that includes barbers, braiders, or extension specialists, you're in luck!
Plus, they're a 100% African American female-owned company with a strong focus on community service.
- Dropship fulfillment service. TXWNBS can manufacture, package, private label, and ship your brand directly to your customer. It's like having an extra pair of hands!
- Inventory tracking. TXWNBS doesn't only store your products in a clean, temperature-controlled environment (important for keeping those natural products fresh); they also keep track of your inventory and give you monthly reports.
- Extra services. Need some help with graphic design or printing? They can do that too!
- Minimum purchase. To work with TXWNBS, you must purchase a minimum quantity of stock items, starting at 100 per item.
How do you connect Texas Wholesale Natural Beauty Supplies to your store?
You can't directly connect TXWNBS to your store. To fulfill your orders, you can send them your orders via email, and they will send you an invoice.
There is no monthly subscription fee to partner with TXWNBS.
6. AV Diamonds Review (Jewelry)
Let's continue our journey to Texas, where AV Diamonds is located.
AV Diamonds is a renowned supplier of bridal jewelry, so get ready to add some serious shine to your dropshipping store!
- No minimum order. Whether you sell one piece or a million (if you do, hats off to you!), there are no order minimums.
- Dedicated support. A dedicated account representative will guide and assist you in placing orders and offering support.
- Flexible payment options. Pay your way. They accept debit/credit cards, or you can apply for open trade credit.
- Quick shipping. Most orders are shipped the next business day. Your customers won't have to wait long for their sparkling new purchases!
- Application process. To qualify for AV Diamonds' dropship program, you'll need to submit a copy of your business license, a copy of your driver's license, a copy of your sales tax certificate, your full contact info, and your website URL.
How do you connect AV Diamonds to your store?
AV Diamonds has an API that can be used to import products into your dropshipping store.
There are no monthly fees to partner with AV Diamonds.
7. Source Vital Pro Review (Beauty)
Next, we'll introduce you to Source Vital Pro – a supplier that's all about handcrafted, nature-derived, toxin-free beauty products.
Are you ready to refresh your dropshipping store with some skincare magic? Let's dive in!
- Top-tier natural ingredients. Source Vital Pro is serious about keeping it natural. Their products are lovingly made without synthetics, harsh chemicals, or pharmaceuticals.
- Handcrafted. Source Vital embraces the spirit of old-world apothecaries, so they make all products themselves in small batches at their Houston headquarters.
- Highly active formulations. Their products have a high percentage of active ingredients, ranging from 35% to 91%. That’s significantly higher than many other brands that usually hover around 5-10%.
- Approval needed. Generally, Source Vital only approves people in their dropship program if they're approved professional customers. However, occasionally, they also work with partners who are unable to handle inventory.
- Uncertainty in earnings. Source Vital will only let you know your earnings percentage after you're approved.
How do you connect Source Vital Pro to your store?
You can't directly connect Source Vital Pro to your store.
Source Vital Pro only reveals pricing details after approval for the dropship program.
8. East West Furniture Review (Furniture)
Our last supplier on the list is East West Furniture, a notable name in the world of home furnishings.
Starting in 2006, this company has grown rapidly, moving from a 50,000-square-foot facility to a 170,000 square feet warehouse in Houston, TX.
Let's dig into the details and see what this supplier has to offer!
- Variety. Whether it's dining furniture, living room essentials, outdoor sets, or flooring, East West Furniture offers plenty of options to satisfy any taste.
- Fast shipping. Once you place an order, it is packed and shipped to your customer within three to five business days.
- Excellent customer service. East West Furniture pride itself on efficient and effective customer services, including swift after-sales part replacement.
- Dropship fee. There is a $7.00 dropship fee per order, which is something to consider when calculating your costs.
- Returns policy. If your customers want to return an item, East West Furniture charges a 15% restocking fee.
How do you connect East West Furniture to your store?
East West Furniture doesn't offer a direct connection to your store. Once you receive orders from your customers, you fill out a form and send it to East West Furniture.
There are no monthly fees to participate in East West Furniture's dropship program.
Other great dropshipping suppliers in the US
Not sure yet about dropshipping with suppliers from Texas? Or are you interested in scaling to other states or even countries?
If so, we've got you covered!
Check out these lists below for more suppliers in the US:
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Georgia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in New York
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in California
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United States
- Best Free Dropshipping Suppliers in the United States
And take a look at these lists if you're interested in suppliers in different countries:
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in India
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Canada
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Europe
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Australia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Malaysia
- Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the United Kingdom
Plus, don't forget to check our guide on the best countries for dropshipping!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- If you don't know which niche you will choose yet, learning the characteristics of a winning product might help!
- Check if a niche supplier on this list matches your niche. If one does, we would recommend looking at it first!
- Don't forget that a general US supplier like Spocket or Syncee also likely has suppliers from Texas on their platform. However, these platforms only show you that it's a supplier from the US.
FAQs about dropshipping in Texas
If you have any more questions about dropshipping in Texas, check out these FAQs below:
Is dropshipping legal in Texas?
As long as you comply with all relevant laws and regulations, dropshipping is perfectly legal in Texas, as it is in all US states.
Do you need a business license to dropship in Texas?
Since Texas does not have a business license at the state level, you generally don't need one for dropshipping in Texas.
We hope you enjoyed going through our list of dropshipping suppliers from Texas!
But which one of them is the best?
Final verdict: The best dropshipping supplier in Texas is Printful.
This company is a fantastic option if you're looking to sell self-designed apparel, home decor, and more. With their knowledge and scale of operations, you can be sure you're partnering with an excellent supplier!
And if you're still unsure of which to pick, here is an overview of all suppliers again:
|Printful||Print on Demand||Free + add-ons (More info)|
|Source Vital Pro||Beauty||Free|
|East West Furniture||Furniture||Free|
Good luck with your choice, and have a great rest of your day!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: