Ensuring all customers of your Shopify store are satisfied can be more challenging than it sounds. If you’re not careful, it can quickly become a frustrating experience, especially for beginners.
Luckily, there are Shopify apps that can help you build a more cohesive relationship with your customers.
This article will discuss the ten best Shopify apps for customer service and tell you all about their features, pricing, and overall rating.
How do you decide which customer service apps are a worthwhile investment of your time? We’re here to help.
Let’s get started!
The 10 best customer service apps on Shopify: An Overview
If you want to get the most out of this article quickly, check out our overview table below:
|Shopify App||Category||Pricing||Read Review|
|Tidio||Live Chat||Free / $19 / $39 per month||Tidio Review|
|Reamaze||Live Chat||$29 / $49 / $69 / $899 per month||Reamaze Review|
|PingMe||Live Chat||Free / $4.99 per month||PingMe Review|
|Live Chat||Free / $9.99 / $29 per month||WhatsApp Review|
|HelpCenter||FAQ Page||$3.99 / $10.99 / $15.99 per month||HelpCenter Review|
|Easy FAQ Page||FAQ Page||Free / $3.99 / $7.99 per month||Easy FAQ Review|
|EasySlide||FAQ Page||$5 per month||EasySlide Review|
|AfterShip||Package Tracking||Free / $11 / $119 / $239 per month||AfterShip Review|
|Tracktor||Package Tracking||$9 / $36 / $99 / $249 per month||Tracktor Review|
|Parcel Panel||Package Tracking||Free / $9 / $49 / $399 per month||Parcel Panel Review|
The 4 best Shopify apps for live chat and customer contact
Live chat apps are essential for your store because they give your customers a way to contact you right when they have questions or problems that they can’t solve, and this is much more satisfying than sending an email to a support team.
Since these live chat apps are a part of a help desk package, they enable speedy customer service through your website.
1. Tidio – Live Chat & Chatbots Review
Tidio is a live chat app on Shopify that makes communicating with your customers effortless.
It’s a live chat app with additional advanced features like integration with chatbots, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger. It’s all you need to engage with your visitors easily!
- Tidio allows you to view all of your live chat, instant message, and email conversations in one dashboard, which saves you time.
- Installation and setup in less than 30 seconds.
- Responds to your customer’s questions automatically!
- Browse your product directory and recommend products directly in the chat.
The Tidio app has a score of 4.8 out of 5.
The free plan offers a maximum of three chat operators, and chatbot conversations with up to 100 visitors per month are permitted. Included are unlimited live chats and multilingual widgets.
For the Communicator plan, you can add up to 40 agents; all of the free features are included, as well as live typing, viewed page, live visitors list, and the ability to set permissions.
2. Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM Review
Reamaze is a helpdesk app, and its web-based help desk platform helps companies reach out to customers on a large scale.
Reamaze is built for scalability and designed with your customers in mind.
It includes key support features such as chat, automatic customer engagement, and integrations for your social media, mobile, and email channels.
It also provides team workflow management, shared inboxes, FAQs, reporting, and satisfaction surveys.
- One solution with chat, support desk, and built-in knowledge base.
- You can quickly add a feature-rich chat experience to your storefront.
- Create dynamic reply templates.
- Send products to customers in chat.
Its overall rating is 4.7, which is quite impressive, and it’s the most fantastic helpdesk program, chatbots, and live chat assistance for ecommerce stores.
Reamaze offers a 14-day free trial on top of the three premium plans, each with a wide range of unique features for you to explore.
You can have an unlimited email inbox, multiple stores, and outstanding features with each subscription package to aid your business’ success.
3. PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat Review
Live chat with shoppers on Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram with PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat on Shopify.
Like Reamaze, it actively offers customer care across many channels, including Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
- Quick and simple setup. In 30 seconds, you can set up a Messenger live chat on your website.
- Keep conversions constant wherever customers shop, including Facebook, Instagram, and your Shopify store.
- 24/7 live support chat.
It has a 4.9 overall rating on Shopify.
PingMe is a freemium app. With the offered premium plan for $4.99 per month, you can also send emails and direct messages from Instagram.
4. WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat Review
WhatsApp’s Abandoned Cart and Chat allows Shopify store owners to display WhatsApp live chat and share buttons on their site.
Customers and store owners benefit from quick and convenient customer support via WhatsApp live chat.
Because it has pre-made templates for order updates, tracking, and confirmation, the app can send automated messages on WhatsApp.
It also includes templates for cart recovery and discounts. All of these are available in 11 languages and have been pre-approved by WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used apps. Almost all customers have it downloaded to their smartphones, and Shopify store owners can use this channel to stay in touch with their customers.
In a nutshell, it could be an efficient CRM that keeps all customers happy.
Let’s take a look at its features!
- Customers who contact you after hours will receive a personalized message.
- You can easily add a share button to your website so that your customers can easily share it with their WhatsApp friends.
- Email alerts for each abandoned cart.
- Smart SMS Fall Back.
- Automated Order Confirmation messages.
The total rating for this app is 4.9/5
WhatsApp Abandoned Cart and Chat is free to use for up to 100 Manual cart abandonment recovery messages. However, it also has a monthly plan of $9.99 and $29.
The 3 best Shopify apps for FAQ pages
The FAQs (frequently asked questions) page apps use a question-and-answer format to help your customers quickly.
They offer several style options to blend perfectly with your website.
Let’s move on to the top three FAQ apps!
1. HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk Review
Want to create your customized FAQ page on Shopify? Don’t worry; this app is what you need!
HelpCenter is one of the best Shopify apps to create your FAQ page and display all common customer questions in a clear overview.
- Create your own customized and attractive FAQs from scratch.
- You can create world-class, fully customizable tabs for your product pages.
- Enable chatbot workflow builder.
- Publish searchable questions and answers organized into sections and categories.
The overall rating of the FAQ HelpCenter is 4.7.
This app provides a 7-day free trial to allow you to explore its features before deciding on a monthly plan.
The premium plans will enable you to complete FAQs, track orders, and access premium FAQ templates, among other things.
2. Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs Review
If you’re looking for a tool to build the perfect FAQ page or product FAQ, you should consider Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs.
The Easy FAQ Page app makes it simple to design modern FAQ pages for your store, and it’s carefully designed with all end users in mind, making your life easier.
Remember, your FAQ page should deal with customers’ most general questions about your product or services.
- Four fully customizable themes.
- Google FAQ schema support to boost store SEO.
- Allow customers to search for FAQs through the search bar checkout success page.
- Template live preview.
- Native store language translations.
The overall rating for this app is 5.0!
The accessible FAQ page is a free app to use where you can get unlimited customizations, unlimited categories, and ten FAQ pages.
Isn’t that amazing?
The app also offers paid plans with even more features.
3. EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ Review
EasySlide Accordion tabs and FAQ is an app that helps you optimize your store’s UI/UX and sales by organizing product descriptions into an accordion tabs widget with multiple sliding tabs.
This app assists in improving your store and boosting your sales by letting you quickly add a FAQ page to your store, add questions and answers directly to your Page content, and it will automatically convert the page to Accordion tabs.
- With accordion tabs, you can quickly organize a lengthy descriptive text.
- This program has multi-purpose tabs, so you may use them to make elaborate FAQ pages or add accordion tabs to your product descriptions.
- Add accordion tabs to individual goods, collections, or all of your products at once.
- Assign tabs to all products.
The overall rating for this app is 4.9.
EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ app offer a 7-day free trial.
The 3 best Shopify apps for order tracking
The order tracking page is a crucial tool for any ecommerce store since it allows customers to track the status of their order, from the moment it’s placed to when it reaches their door.
This section will discuss some of the most popular order-tracking apps.
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
1. AfterShip Review
AfterShip is the top order tracking app that provides insightful tracking data in one overview for you and your customers.
- AfterShip has its own branded tracking page that provides the best post-purchase experience to drive customer loyalty and additional sales.
- This app also alarms you for shipment notifications. They try their best to engage with your customers and keep them up-to-date with their order tracking.
- Send shipping notifications from your email address.
- 24/7 resolution status visibility.
According to Shopify, this app has a 4.7 overall rating.
AfterShip offers a free plan where you can ship a limited number of parcels, 24/7 live chat support, order lookup, and 800+ courier integration.
It also offers paid plans with more features:
2. Tracktor Order Tracking Review
Tracktor Order Tracking offers real-time tracking and order look-up for your store.
With The Tracktor app, you can provide customers with a registered account with the ability to view the status of their orders.
In detail, It provides details in real-time integration with more than 500+ package carriers worldwide, and don’t be concerned that this extension will detract from the appearance of your store on mobile phones because it is designed to be fully compatible with all devices.
- It offers streamlined support that eliminates customer service questions about where my order is and resolves delivery issues before they affect your customers.
- Provides critical insights. You can see your in-transit packages on a map, get delivery exception alerts, and track how long it takes your customers to receive their orders.
- Tracktor’s order tracker blends beautifully into your store, matching your brand and impressing your customers with a responsive design for mobile and tablet shoppers.
According to Shopify, this app’s overall rating is 4.8. and it’s an amazing order-tracking app.
Tracktor offers a 14-day free trial package starting from $9.99 per month. You can check out the paid plan and the features it provides.
However, this paid plan includes a customer order tracking page on your Shopify store and domain. It also conveys email and SMS notifications for your orders being delivered or in the process.
3. Parcel Panel Order Tracking Review
Parcel Panel Order Tracking app uses intelligent bots to track your orders and inform you about the parcel.
If you check out the premium plan this app offers, you are going to be amazed by the variety of amusing features it provides.
- Easily track all of your orders at once.
- Eliminates the need to respond to “Where is my order?”
- YunExpress’s last mile tracking solution.
- Automatic and accurate courier matching.
According to Shopify, this app is rated 4.9 overall.
Parcel Panel Order Tracking offers a free plan where you can place 20 orders per month, access to 1000+couriers, use a branded tracking page, a smart dashboard, order status page tracking, and Shopify native notifications.
The app also offers paid plans with more features.
Now that you’ve read about all these fantastic apps, let’s discuss why customer service matters for your store.
Why does customer service matter?
When speaking of why customer service matters, it’s because it represents your brand. Customer service may make or break a business’s ability to convert visitors into customers.
89% of customers say they are more inclined to make another purchase after receiving good customer service.
When you provide your customers with a delightful service, customers are more inclined to remain loyal to your business.
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- We recommend installing a live chat, FAQs, and order tracking app on your Shopify store for the best customer experience.
- Check out each app’s features and pricing on the list to see which is best for you, and don’t forget to factor in your budget!
- For the live chat on your Shopify store, we recommend you install the Tidio app.
- For the FAQs, consider installing the HelpCenter app.
- And for order tracking, we recommend AfterShip.
The combination of these apps makes, without a doubt, your customer support more robust and your Shopify store more legit.
We’ve made sure to list all the top customer service-oriented apps, their features, their pricing, and their overall rating. These apps will undoubtedly help your store, no matter how big or little.
We hope this article was helpful to you, and if you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
Want to learn more about Shopify?
Ready to move your Shopify store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- Shopify Free Trial: How Many Days & How to Extend It
- 24 Most Common Shopify Store Mistakes to Avoid & Tips
- The 14 Best Free Shopify Apps to Install To Save Money in 2023
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth how to start a Shopify store guide here.