If you're here, you're probably considering starting your own jewelry line.
But how do you find the best print on demand (POD) jewelry suppliers for your business?
Well, you've guessed it already: they're all listed in this article!
The Best POD Jewelry Suppliers: An Overview
For a quick overview of the best print on demand jewelry suppliers, check out the table below:
|$0 / $27 / $77 / $87 per month
|£0 / £20 / £150 / £350 per month
|$0 / $25 per month
|Awkward Styles Review
How do you choose the best POD jewelry supplier?
As you've seen in the supplier's table at the start of the article, there are quite a few POD jewelry suppliers available.
At the same time, there is no ‘one-fits-all' supplier, so how do you know which is the best choice?
We always recommend looking at the following criteria:
- Quality. The quality of your jewelry is crucial. It's not just about how shiny or pretty it looks; it's also about the materials used. Are they durable? Waterproof? Do they feel premium?
- Customization options. Ideally, your supplier should offer various options like different metals, stones, and engravings.
- Your target country. Where is your target audience located? Do you see any suppliers located in the same country? If so, you may be able to offer faster shipping times for your customers and save on shipping fees.
- Your budget. How much money are you willing to spend on your supplier?
- Your ecommerce platform. If your supplier offers an integration app for your ecommerce platform, it will save you a lot of time and effort when importing products and processing orders!
- Supplier's reputation. Look for suppliers that receive positive reviews from other customers.
You can apply these criteria to the list of suppliers and see which suppliers match!
Now, you can choose one of these by looking at their product catalog, pros & cons, or you can try out the first option.
The 9 best print on demand jewelry suppliers
Ready to find the perfect POD jewelry supplier for your store?
To help you make the most out of this article, we will do the following for each supplier:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Discuss the pros & cons. This will help you to make an informed decision about which supplier to pick.
- Check the store connection. If there's a way to connect the supplier to your dropshipping store, we will mention it!
- Introduce their pricing plans. Some suppliers are free, while others require a paid monthly membership.
1. ShineOn Review
ShineOn stands out as the best print on demand jewelry supplier with its promise of high-profit, customizable products that are shipped quickly from the US and EU.
They offer a catalog of over 150 products, most of which are jewelry. (ShineOn actually started as a jewelry-only supplier but has since expanded to other items.)
Their products are made and shipped by real humans who are paid fair wages.
Plus, ShineOn is highly rated (4.8/5) in the Shopify App Store and is trusted by over 8,000 Shopify stores!
- High profit margins. ShineOn promises you can achieve over 65% profit margins on its products.
- Fast shipping. Orders are fulfilled and shipped within two to five days from local facilities in the US and EU:
- Generate mockups. ShineOn has a built-in tool that allows you to create stunning product mockups:
- Support, community, and training. Shine offers world-class 24/7 customer support, an active community for sellers, and extensive training materials:
- Pricing structure. While ShineOn offers a free plan, more advanced features and discounts are available only in the paid plans.
How do you connect ShineOn to your store?
ShineOn is mainly targeted at Shopify store owners, and you can easily integrate it with your Shopify store using their app:
However, if you're using a different ecommerce platform, you can still connect to ShineOn via their partner sales channel:
ShineOn has the following pricing plans:
- Free plan. No upfront costs; pay only for product and shipping costs when you make a sale.
- Starter plan. $27/month with additional benefits like $1 off per unit and early-access products.
- Side-Hustle plan. $77/month, including all Starter features, 2$ off per unit, expedited shipping, and priority support.
- Empire Builder plan. $87/month, offering a significant $4 off per unit, access to exclusive products, and a merchant success agent.
2. Gearbubble Review
Gearbubble is a print on demand supplier with over 40 years of experience in fine jewelry.
They have multiple jewelry manufacturing facilities and offer various jewelry pieces, including items made from .925 sterling silver and triple-plated with 14k gold, rhodium, or rose gold.
- Expertise in jewelry. With over 40 years of experience, Gearbubble offers expertly crafted jewelry.
- High-quality materials. Products are made from premium metals like .925 sterling silver and are triple-plated for durability and aesthetics.
- Fast shipping. All products are shipped from the US, ensuring delivery times of three to five business days.
- New to the Shopify App Store. Although experienced in jewelry, Gearbubble's Shopify app is relatively new and launched on October 11, 2023. So, there are still limited reviews.
- Limited ecommerce platform integrations. The only ecommerce platform that Gearbubble integrates with is Shopify. They also integrate with the marketplaces Amazon, Etsy, and eBay.
How do you connect Gearbubble to your store?
You can find Gearbubble's Shopify app here:
Gearbubble is free to install, with no additional charges other than the product base cost and shipping fee.
3. Contrado Review
Contrado is a London-based company established in 2002.
They specialize in fabric printing and manufacturing custom accessories, homeware, and leather products.
Contrado is proud of its in-house production, which should ensure quality and lower its processing times.
- Rapid production. Most orders are handmade within 24 hours and shipped within one or two days. This ensures quick delivery for your customers!
- Sustainability focus. Contrado has a strong commitment to eco-friendly materials and ethical production practices.
- High quality. Contrado manufactures your items from scratch by hand and uses state-of-the-art printers:
- Worldwide shipping. Contrado can ship worldwide and can even pay customs duties to most countries on your behalf. Plus, all deliveries use premium shipping and arrive in two to four days in 94% of cases.
- Disappointing mockup software. Contrado's mockup software isn't that advanced, so imagining how your jewelry designs will look in real life is more challenging.
- High prices. Custom wooden earrings are available from $41, while sterling silver necklaces are at least $104. This seems rather high:
- Limited product selection. Although Contrado currently offers ten different jewelry items available for print on demand, we found that a significant part of those are either discontinued or out of stock.
How do you connect Contrado to your store?
Currently, Contrado only offers an integration with Shopify through their Shopify app:
Contrado operates on a per-product basis.
There are no monthly fees, and costs vary depending on the type of product, customization, and quantity.
They also offer discounts for wholesale orders and a 20% discount for students.
4. CJdropshipping Review
CJdropshipping is an all-in-one solution that will help you source and ship your dropshipping or print on demand products.
They mainly focus on dropshipping, but they also have a relatively large selection of print on demand products:
As you can see, CJdropshipping lets you browse their products without creating an account, which is pretty sweet.
We found some cool products here, like this personalized keychain that can be custom-made to mimic a drawing:
- Many shipping options. CJdropshipping offers more unique shipping options compared to a supplier like AliExpress, for example. This helps you get products to your customers in the fastest and cheapest way possible.
- A lot of warehouse locations. CJdropshipping's warehouses are spread out across 26 different countries! However, most POD products ship from China.
- Great reviews on the Shopify app store. The CJdropshipping app scores 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on the Shopify app store. Many people are satisfied with the service from their personal manager and the shipping times.
- No monthly membership fee. You won't have to pay any setup, storage, or monthly fees.
- Advanced features. With CJdropshipping’s Shopify app, you can access advanced features like automated order fulfillment.
- Customer service. CJdropshipping claims to have excellent customer service, but there are stories from people who didn’t get any response to their support emails.
- Simple mockups. Similar to Contrado, the design mockups on CJdropshipping are not great.
How do you connect CJdropshipping to your store?
If your store is hosted on Shopify, you can use CJdropshipping's Shopify app to connect it:
There are no subscription plans or hidden fees on CJdropshipping; you just pay the product’s price and the shipping costs.
5. Ownprint Review
Ownprint is a Netherlands-based print on demand jewelry supplier.
Even though they're based in Europe, 80% of its customers are US-based, and the shipping process is super smooth.
Ownprint specializes in unique, high-margin, personalizable jewelry:
The great thing about Ownprint is their fast fulfillment, typically within one to three business days, and shipping takes one to six days globally.
- Fast fulfillment and shipping. The total delivery time to the US is three to six business days, while shipping to Europe or the UK takes one to six business days.
- Global reach. Ownprint ships to over 150 countries!
- Custom branding. Ownprint supports customized labeling and packaging and can ship orders under your brand's name.
- Specialized in jewelry. They specialize in jewelry, so you can use Ownprint to design necklaces, bracelets, keychains, bangles, and more!
- It could be unreliable. Although the newest user reviews on Ownprint's Shopify app are all positive, there were several 1-star reviews during Q4 of 2022. Ownprint had some significant issues during this period with their production and support times.
- No 24/7 support. The only way to contact Ownprint's support team is through a contact form.
How do you connect Ownprint to your store?
Ownprint offers an integration with Shopify, allowing for easy product imports:
They also recently launched a direct Etsy integration!
Ownprint is free to use; you just pay for the items you buy.
The shipping costs €6.95 plus €1 per item. Additionally, if your product requires back engraving, you will be charged an additional €1.50 to €2.00.
6. Shop3D Review
Shop3D is a unique Londen-based supplier in the print on demand (POD) jewelry market.
They specialize in on-demand manufacturing. This means that you can design your jewelry from scratch.
It's like having your own factory!
Here are some recent jewelry items produced by Shop3D:
Shop3D uses direct metal 3D printing and allows you to design your jewelry in the most demanding materials, including:
- 18K Yellow Gold
- 18K Red Gold
- 18K White Gold
- Platinum / Ruthenium
- 14K Yellow Gold
- 925 Sterling Silver
- SLS Nylon
They even offer various finish options:
To start a print on demand business with Shop3D, you need 3D models of your designs (in .stl or .obj format).
Shop3D will then give you a manufacturing quote. If you agree to the quote, Shop3D will handle the manufacturing and shipping for you (without minimum order quantities).
- Diverse premium materials. Shop3D offers 18K gold in different colors, platinum, sterling silver, and more.
- Global shipping. Shop3D's services are available worldwide, with various standard or express shipping options.
- Design freedom. The best thing about Shop3D is the design freedom it gives you. They can make pretty much any jewelry items you can think of!
- Personalized packaging. Shop3D supports branded packaging, including leaflets and printed boxes.
- It's not the most user-friendly interface. Here is how the interface looks on Shop3D:
- Demanding requirements for branded packaging. Branded packaging requires a monthly membership of £150 or £350 per month, plus a minimum monthly order volume of 500 or 5,000 orders.
How do you connect Shop3D to your store?
Shop3D integrates with Shopify, where you can upload 3D models directly and manage manufacturing and shipping:
Shop3D has four pricing plans:
Technically, you can use Shop3D for free, but the packaging will use Shop3D branded tape and stickers. This can be great for sample orders, but it isn't ideal for your print on demand business.
When you start selling to customers, you can get the starter package for £20 per month. It requires a minimum of ten orders per month, but the jewelry will arrive in white label packaging.
Once you're ready for branded packaging, you can opt for the £150 or £350 per month plans.
7. CMOffer Review
CMOffer is a Chinese print on demand jewelry supplier offering over 10,000 customizable jewelry products.
They offer items like necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, and unique gifts.
CMOffer allows you to customize engraved names, custom birthstones, photo printing, and more:
As you can see in their product catalog, they really have thousands of customizable jewelry products:
- Extensive product range. With over 10,000 products, CMOffer has one of the largest catalogs of jewelry items.
- Regular new arrivals. CMOffer regularly releases new jewelry items. Lately, they've released gemstone jewelry and even 3D-printed jewelry:
- Mixed and limited reviews. Their Shopify app has only received four reviews so far, and they're all mixed.
- Support challenges. Some users have reported issues with customer support, especially during non-Asian business hours.
- Long production time. CMOffer's production time is relatively long, at two to seven business days.
How do you connect CMOffer to your store?
CMOffer integrates with Shopify or directly with Etsy:
CMOffer is free to use, and you will only be charged for products and shipping.
8. PrintBase Review
PrintBase is a print on demand service that offers a complete solution for creating and selling printed products online.
Therefore, they provide a one-click store builder, making it easy to create an optimized online store without needing coding or advanced design skills:
PrintBase also offers various jewelry items, which you can find here:
- Easy store setup. The one-click store builder is a significant advantage for those who are not tech-savvy.
- Built-in payment gateway. This is another feature that simplifies the online store creation and lowers the chances of payment-related troubles.
- Customer support service. PrintBase can handle customer service for you, which can be a huge relief if you're scaling your store.
- Built-in store features. When you create your store through PrintBase, features like in-cart up-sell, 1-click post purchase up-sell, product bundles, and quantity discounts are all built-in:
- Limited jewelry customization. For most PrintBase jewelry items, you can only modify the background of the jewelry box, but not the jewelry items itself:
- Limit of ecommerce platform. When you want to sell items from PrintBase, you must use their built-in ecommerce platform. (You can't use Shopify, for example.)
How do you connect PrintBase to your store?
PrintBase is a print on demand supplier and ecommerce platform in one.
Therefore, you don't have to connect PrintBase to your store. You can create your store directly through PrintBase:
Unlike most other ecommerce platforms, PrintBase doesn't have paid pricing plans. It's free forever:
But wait, isn't this too good to be true? How does PrintBase earn money?
Even though PrintBase says 'No hidden fee,' there are some ways you're paying for their services:
- You're buying their products. PrintBase undoubtedly earns a profit margin on its POD product sales.
- 3% Payment fee. PrintBase charges a payment fee that's 3% of the order value.
- 4% Processing fee. To cover customer service costs, credit card processing fees, and fraud protection, PrintBase charges a processing fee of 4%.
9. Awkward Styles Review
The last print on demand supplier on this list is Awkward Styles.
It's a US-based company that was founded in 2014 and offers various customizable products, including jewelry items like necklaces, bracelets, and earrings:
- User-friendly mockup generator. Their mockup generator is easy to use, allowing you to easily customize your products.
- Integration with multiple platforms. Awkward Styles supports integration with Etsy, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- Good support. Awkward Styles offers 24/7 customer support through email and free 1-on-1 calls with a partnership manager.
- Limited jewelry customization. Similar to PrintBase, Awkward Styles only allows you to customize the packaging of the jewelry item. Because of this, it's not possible to list it on Etsy since it does not qualify as a handmade item:
How do you connect Awkward Styles to your store?
Awkward Styles can be connected to your store through their integrations with Shopify, Etsy, and WooCommerce:
Awkward Styles offers a free plan with basic features and a premium plan at $25 per month, which includes up to 20% discounts on all products and access to a design library with pre-made graphics:
They also have a Pro+ plan for customers with over 500 daily orders.
What is print on demand jewelry?
Print on demand (POD) jewelry is a retail business model where jewelry items are produced only after they have been ordered by a customer.
Here’s how it works:
- Design and listing. First, you create the designs for various jewelry pieces. Once the designs are ready, the jewelry items are listed on an online marketplace like Etsy or a Shopify store, ready for customers to order.
- Customer orders. When a customer places an order, the details of their purchase, including any customization requests like engraving or material choice, are sent to the POD jewelry supplier.
- Production on demand. The supplier begins the manufacturing process for that specific item. This process often involves 3D printing or laser cutting.
- Shipping. Once the jewelry piece is produced, it is packaged and shipped directly to the customer.
More print on demand suppliers
Not sure yet if the POD suppliers in this list fit with you and your business? Or are you curious to see what other suppliers are out there?
Great! Check out the articles below for more great print on demand suppliers:
- 13 Best Eco-Friendly Print on Demand Suppliers
- 14 Best Print on Demand Suppliers in Europe
- 14 Best US Print on Demand Suppliers
- 14 Best Print on Demand Book Suppliers (Physical & eBooks)
- 15 Best Print on Demand Companies and Suppliers in 2024
Plus, don’t forget to check our guide on how to choose the best print on demand supplier!
Reading and absorbing information and knowledge is great (definitely if it’s free!), but do you know what’s even better?
So, to help you with taking action with what you have learned in this article, take a look at the bullet points:
- Remember that picking a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform will make it much easier to run your POD store!
- It’s even better if you can find a supplier that connects with your ecommerce platform and is located in your target audience’s country.
- Check out our overview table and see if you can find one!
- If you found a supplier, register for a free account (if available) and check if they offer the products you want to sell.
- Lastly, if you’re unsure if the jewelry niche is the right fit, check out 25 other niche ideas here.
Print on demand jewelry is definitely worth the investment if you’re looking to sell jewelry online without much risk.
However, you can't do it all by yourself. You must partner with a reliable supplier.
So, what is the final verdict?
Final verdict: The best print on demand jewelry supplier is ShineOn due to its catalog of 150+ customizable jewelry items that are shipped quickly from the US and EU.
Plus, ShineOn is rated at 4.8 out of 5.0 stars in the Shopify App Store and is trusted by over 8,000 Shopify stores!
If you want another overview of the other suppliers, here is the table from the start of the article:
|$0 / $27 / $77 / $87 per month
|£0 / £20 / £150 / £350 per month
|$0 / $25 per month
Want to learn more about POD?
Ready to move your print on demand store to the next level? Check out the articles below:
- 12 Best Shopify Themes for Artists (The Most Creative Ones)
- How to Pick the Right Niche for Your Print on Demand Store
- 15 Reasons to Use Pinterest for Your Ecommerce Store in 2024
Plus, don’t forget to check out our in-depth how to start a print on demand business guide here!