Do you have a one-product store? Or are you looking for the best one-product Shopify themes?
If so, this article is for you! Here are the 27 best Shopify themes for a one-product store.
You will find free and premium themes in different niches, such as fashion, jewelry, pet supplies, etc.
We hope that these examples inspire your creativity when designing your beautiful ecommerce website.
Tip: Did you create your Shopify account already? If not, sign up by clicking this link here to get a free 3-day trial + pay $1/month for the first 3 months!
What Shopify theme is best for a one-product store?
We have compiled a list of the 27 best Shopify themes for a one-product store. This list includes both free and premium themes and themes from different niches.
However, choosing the best for your needs, you need to take into account what type of product you are selling and what you need from a theme: customization, add-ons, etc.
Wondering what themes we think are the best? Here are our top five:
Our recommendations are based on a mix of design, customization possibilities, pricing, and functionality.
All five themes are a little more pricey, but they come with many features that will save you a lot of money in the long term. They’re all all-in-one packages, which means you won’t likely need any third-party apps.
They are simple to configure and can be used for a single product store or large catalogs. Niche-friendly, so you can choose whatever you want regardless of your niche.
All are built for speed and optimized for SEO.
Despite the best Shopify theme depending on a lot of factors, one thing is for sure: you can’t go wrong with either of these!
What are the 27 best Shopify themes for one-product stores?
We will go over them in more depth below, but here’s an easy-to-view overview with our top picks for the best Shopify themes for a one-product store:
|Ex Watch V-2||Watches||$39|
Let’s go over these themes in more depth now so that you can make the best decision for your store!
The versatility of the Boundless theme is one of its main advantages. It’s a versatile Shopify theme with ‘ecommerce’ and ‘blog’ pre-installed so that it may be used for any sort of online store.
It features two different color presets: black & white and vibrant.
- Optimized for large images. Throughout your store, you can easily display high-resolution, large product pictures.
- Slideshow with fading effect. On your homepage, use a fade-effect slideshow to display several products or brand photos.
- Sticky navigation. As you scroll down the page, keep menus fixed at the top.
- Single product gallery. In the dedicated product gallery, you can display large, high-resolution images.
- Full-width collection images. The images in the collection are displayed in a full-width grid style, which is ideal for presenting product photography.
- Homepage video. Use a YouTube or Vimeo video in the spotlight to tell your narrative.
No wonder we can find so many Shopify stores using this theme, thanks to its price point: Boundless is one of the free Shopify themes.
Click here to start with the Boundless Shopify theme.
This is another free Shopify theme that works well for any niche, thus making it one of the best Shopify themes.
Narrative is designed for branding and storytelling with a full-width video header. It comes with four pre-built color sets: earthy, warm, cold, and light.
- Small catalogs in mind. Ideal for stores selling a single item or a small number of items.
- Hero video. Use autoplay, fullscreen videos at the top of your homepage to tell your story.
- Appearing top navigation. When customers begin to browse up the page, your menu, logo, and cart will appear, giving them a better browsing experience.
- Vertical slideshow. On your homepage, use a sleek, vertical slideshow to display items, information, photographs, or blog articles.
- Visual storytelling. Customize picture blocks, quote slides, and more to highlight the finer points of your product.
- Wide layout. A full-width style makes the most of large, high-resolution graphics.
This Shopify theme is also available free of charge, which makes it a great choice to go for.
Click here to get started with the Narrative theme.
The Debut theme is a great choice for any Shopify store. It has a simple and elegant design with small catalogs in mind.
This theme is retina-ready and fully responsive, so it looks great on any device. A plethora of features makes it a great theme for any modern store.
- Pickup availability. Show where things are available for pickup immediately from the product page to engage local shoppers.
- Slideshow. On your homepage, display various product or brand photos.
- Customer testimonials. Share your customers’ testimonials and comments to promote your items.
- Promotional banners. At the top of your store’s homepage, highlight your most recent sale, promotion, or discount.
- Product recommendations. To boost discoverability, highlight recommended products on product pages.
- Built for small catalogs. Ideal for shops with a small number of items, for example, a single-product store.
- Product filtering. On the collection page, allow buyers to filter products by kind and sort by best sellers and price.
This theme is an excellent choice because of the abundance of features and because it is free. You don’t have to pay a dime.
Click here to build your store with the Debut theme.
Not only is this Shopify theme fast, but it also comes with a lot of add-ons, allowing you to save a lot of money.
The Debutify theme is perfect for any type of one-product store, and it’s extremely easy to customize, hence why many Shopify store owners are using it.
- Currency converter. Multi-currency checkout with Shopify Payments. A loading icon will appear while you are changing your currency.
- Product slider. Mobile & desktop swipe, autoplay with speed changes. Choose whether to have arrows or dots on the screen when scrolling through products.
- Customizable header. With the customizable header, you can edit these things: navigation left/right/center, and hidden if needed, plus a transparent logo over your slideshow. You can also turn on the sticky header.
- 54 Add-ons. Tons of boosters are available, like conversion triggers, loyalty builders, shopping enhancers, and many more.
- Customizable footer. You can edit the following elements: menus, texts, images, and social media links. You’ll also be able to specify the column order of your content, including payment icons for credit cards or email addresses—as well as phone numbers if desired!
- Product images. Offer a featured image slider and a synced thumbnail slider. You can choose between the thumbnail and stacked layout, with a left or right alignment. Product image zoom on hover is also available.
- Product descriptions. You can make it sticky, and it offers dropdown and button variations. A full-width add-to-cart button is available with an optional add-to-cart icon. Dynamic checkout is also available.
- Related products. Dynamic recommendations with advanced product filters. Slider options are customizable; grid or slider.
- Product testimonials. You can feature a product testimonial slider under your product page. Quote icon or images are available.
When it comes to pricing, Debutify offers multiple options. You can choose monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscriptions.
Annually provides the most benefits at the most affordable price. A free option is also available; however, you can’t choose any add-ons in that case.
- Free. 1 store license, basic support, and private FB group access.
- Starter $29/m. 1 store license, advanced support, up to 5 add-ons, 1 click integrations, and a bronze product vault.
- Pro $79/m. 1 store license, advanced support, up to 30 add-ons, and a silver product vault.
- Enterprise $149/m. 3 store licenses, VIP support, access to all 54 add-ons, gold product vault, and access to 8-figure marketing masterclass.
All these features and the customization options make Debutify one of the best Shopify themes for any type of ecommerce store.
Get started with Debutify today!
This single-product Shopify theme is extremely popular among Shopify store owners, which is unsurprising.
Elomus has a rating of 4.67 out of 5 stars and has been sold over 1,500 times. According to Envato Tuts+, this is one of the top Shopify themes with a gorgeous ecommerce design for 2023!
- Fully responsive and mobile-optimized. All of your website’s features will be available on practically all platforms, including computers, laptops, and mobile phones.
- Product image auto-resizer. You can adjust product photos to five different aspect ratios to make them equal in size.
- Mega menu. From the framework settings in the admin panel, you may configure the top menu with mega menu settings. It enables you to quickly update the top menu.
- Multiple header options. Select a header type that best suits your website’s requirements and style it as desired.
- Products slider module. All types of products can be displayed in a slider with a great fluid style, such as new, featured, best-selling, discount, most viewed, and specialized categories.
- Testimonials. Show your customers’ testimonials easily. Social proof can boost your sales significantly.
- Instagram. Showcase your posts from Instagram with ease.
- Ajax add-to-cart/layered navigation. You can add an ajax filter for attributes, product categories, lazy load, infinite scrolling, and add to cart.
Pricing is also important to the theme’s success: $56 for a regular license with six months of support, plus an extra $34 for 12-month support.
Start to build your own store with Elomus.
Quark is a Shopify theme that is utilized by a lot of online stores. No wonder: this theme is constantly updated, has over 800 sales, and has a 4.41 rating out of a 5-star rating.
It comes with a plethora of optimization options, making it a multipurpose Shopify theme.
- WPBakery page builder. Easily build your pages with the WPBakery WordPress Page Builder Plugin.
- Slider revolution. The Revolution Slider makes it simple to create slideshows for any page.
- Demo content included. With their one-click demo importer, you can have your website up and running in minutes.
- Responsive layout. This theme looks fantastic on any device, including mobile and desktop computers, thanks to its responsiveness.
- Ecommerce support. You can start selling products with this theme right off the bat!
- Unlimited colors. Front-end customizer where you can edit the look as you wish, even the fonts.
- Mega menu. Built-in support for mega menus and dropdown menus.
- Sticky header. With the built-in sticky header, you can make your header visible at all times without the need for any extra plugin.
- Photoshop files included. Photoshop files for several pages and elements are included.
- SEO optimized. Optimized for search visibility and works well with all SEO plugins.
You can get this Shopify theme for a one-time fee of $59, and you get six months of support. For an extra $41, you can extend it to 12 months.
Let’s build your store with Quark.
This premium Shopify theme is a great choice for a store that sells drones, strollers, or cosmetics.
Responsive and Retina are both ready, and every element is designed to have an outstanding look and feel on all popular devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
And now, let’s see the key features of Mixture!
- Bootstrap 4. The most popular framework for creating responsive, mobile-first websites in the world.
- Drag and drop. Sections can be built with ease thanks to the drag and drop feature.
- Multi-currency. It supports multi-currency to make selling internationally much easier.
- Ajax Cart
- Mega menu
- Deal countdown. Easily show urgency to boost conversion rates.
- Newsletter pop-up. Create pop-ups with the built-in tool.
- Social widgets
- Fast loading time
You can get Mixture for just $59, and you will get all the updates in the future.
However, you’ll get only six months of support. If you’d like to extend it to 12 months, you have to pay $38.50 more.
8. Single Store
This “Single Store” theme is designed to make your site appear fantastic no matter what type of business you run.
It’s ideal for stores with small to medium-sized inventories, especially those who want to offer a single product with a Shopify store.
- Homepage purchase. You can sell a single product right from your homepage.
- Responsive slider. It has a built-in responsive slider that will make your product stand out in the crowd.
- Custom blocks. Easily showcase key information; custom content with icons.
- Featured videos. Show custom videos or ones from Youtube or Vimeo. If you wish, you can show just an image instead of a video.
- Product reviews. Share your customers’ reviews with the built-in Shopify reviews app, one of the best customer testimonial publishing tools.
- Ajax & regular cart. This allows your customers to add a product into their cart without reloading the page.
You can get the Single Store theme for a one-time price of $50. This includes all updates and six months of support.
If you wish to extend this for another six months, you have to pay +$30.
Get started with the Single Store theme.
Mika is a massive Shopify theme that comes with 30 demo pages in one package, making it genuinely multipurpose.
A true masterpiece from Design Themes. More than 100 times sold with a staggering 5/5 average rating.
- Drag and drop builder
- Mobile optimized
- Powerful mega and multi-column menu
- Unlimited category layouts
- Product comparison
- Ajax filter
- Customer reviews
- Countdown timer
- Feature-rich add-ons. Google Maps, Elevate Zoom, Shopify Reviews app, and Mailchimp.
It is an easily accessible, multipurpose Shopify theme that comes with just one set price of $59. For the price, you get six months of support.
If you’d like to extend it to 12 months, you need to pay an extra $38.50.
Build your Shopify store with Mika.
Sofee is a beautiful and well-designed Shopify theme with plenty of features and options to make your store look great. Perfect for beauty and skincare-related products.
- Drag & drop sections. Change your homepage by utilizing the drag & drop feature.
- Highly customizable. The theme settings allow you to change the colors, fonts, and background images. There is no need for coding.
- Accept multiple currencies. AUD, CAD, USD, GBP, JPY, EUR, NZD, INR, PHP are available within the theme.
- Great for SEO. Product data is structured for Google rich snippets, and product listings are optimized for search engines using the latest Shopify SEO features.
- Branded checkout. With your logo and color scheme, create a smooth checkout for your customers. Your checkout screens can also have a personalized header!
- Newsletter. Use your Mailchimp account with ease.
- Social sharing. Share by Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.
- Ajax filters and cart. Tags can be used to filter products based on colors and other factors and provide an option to buy items without having to leave the current page.
- Mega menus. 5 types of mega menus are available.
- Compare products. This function allows you to compare multiple items at once. Sorting products on collection pages: sort by price, A to Z, newest, and so on.
It comes with a similar price as other Shopify themes, a $59 one-time fee. Similarly, if you’d like to extend the support for 12 months, you will have to pay an extra $38.50.
Bakins is a lovely Shopify theme designed specifically for cake and bakery online stores. It is designed by BuddhaThemes, just like Sofee. Hence a lot of similarities between the two.
The theme’s unique design, which includes a variety of appealing color and font combinations, allows you to present your items and their details in the most professional manner.
Furthermore, it offers a highly advanced search bar, allowing visitors to quickly obtain product information.
Following that, the advanced mega menu allows you to display all product categories in one spot, making it easier for your customers to find what they’re looking for.
- Responsive design. Doesn’t matter what device you are looking at it, it will look fantastic.
- Slick slider. This slider presents your content in a stunning manner. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Slider, Carousel, or Hero Scene.
- Product carousel. Option to showcase products as carousel.
- Compare products. This function allows you to compare multiple items at once. Sort by price, A to Z, newest, and other criteria on collection pages.
- Customer accounts. This allows your customers to create their own profiles. With that, they can check their order details.
- Mega menu feature. 5 different types as you need.
- Ajax Cart. Customers don’t need to leave the current page to purchase.
- Great for SEO. Product data is prepared for Google rich snippets, ensuring that product listings are optimized for search engines.
- Branded checkout. Use your logo and color scheme to create a seamless checkout experience for your customers. You can also customize your checkout header.
- Newsletter option. Connect your Mailchimp account to the newsletter form with ease.
Bakins has a bit of a lower price than the Sofee Shopify theme. You can get it for $55 with six months’ support. For the 12-month extended support, you need to pay an extra $35.
Build your Shopify store with Bakins.
This Shopify theme is made by Design Themes, the same as Mika. Hence we can expect similar quality with a little twist: this theme is best for stores in the scooter and electrics category.
Escoot features and price-wise are the same as Mika.
- Drag and drop builder
- Mobile optimized
- Powerful mega and multi-column menu
- Product comparison
- Customer reviews
- Countdown timer
- Color & Size swatches
- Feature-rich add-ons. Google Maps, Elevate Zoom, Shopify Reviews app, and Mailchimp.
As we mentioned, Escoot is similar to Mika. Both themes are designed by the same team and have the same features. The price for Escoot is $59.
That’s for a regular license that includes six months’ support and future updates. If you need more, you can get an extended license for $38.50.
Fabulous is a premium Shopify theme designed to highlight a single product or a product line. It’s stylish, fully responsive, and simple to personalize.
A Shopify theme that is both adaptable and appealing. However, as you will see, the price does not reflect its capabilities.
The theme offers powerful sections with cutting-edge designs that can easily be integrated into your new or current online business.
- Multiple language and currency. This theme supports multiple currencies and languages to make it more personalized for your visitors.
- Sticky menu. Have your menu stuck on the top of the page.
- Product reviews
- Product slider. Show featured, new, special, and best seller products on your homepage.
- Drag and Drop sections. Build your sections easily, without coding.
- Sale countdown. Boost your sales with urgency.
- SEO friendly. The theme is built with SEO in mind. Speed is also one of the great features it has.
- Brand logo Slider/Grid on the homepage.
As we mentioned, the price for the Fabulous theme does not reflect its features.
You can get this Shopify theme for $34, which is a bargain. You get six months of support, with an option to extend it to 12 months for $16.63.
Build your online store with the Fabulous theme.
This is a classic, user-friendly Shopify theme that offers a simple and clean design. However, the features are not as versatile as those from other premium themes we have here today.
Brooklyn is tailored for apparel stores with two presets: classic and playful.
- Designed for modern apparel stores. With a focus on brand images, adapted to contemporary apparel stores.
- Header slideshow. At the top of your homepage, display various product or brand photos.
- Dynamic product grid. Depending on how many products are displayed, the layout of your products change automatically.
- Slide-out cart. Customers can simply add items to their shopping cart without leaving the page they’re on.
- Homepage video. Put a YouTube or Vimeo video in the spotlight to tell your narrative.
Brooklyn is one of the classic Shopify themes that you can get for free. You get lifetime updates, and you can be sure that it will work seamlessly with the latest Shopify features.
Build your online store with Brooklyn.
Ella is an all-in-one Shopify theme with many layouts and styles that allow you to create different structures and meet any special requirements, as well as provide you with a variety of Child Themes for all types of businesses.
As it has tons of features, there are no surprise stats for this multipurpose Shopify theme; it has obtained a whopping 23,000 sales record with 4.44 ratings out of 5.
- CSS 3 + HTML 5 + Bootstrap 4. Best foundation for speed and responsiveness.
- A plethora of layouts. 22+ homepages, 9+ category pages, 12+ product pages, 7 collection pages, 6 blog pages.
- Upsell bundled products. No need for an extra plugin to offer discounts for your bundles.
- Lazy loading image. Important built-in feature for site speed.
- One-click checkout. Boost your sales with a simplified purchasing experience.
- Advanced size chart and custom product tab. Showcase different size charts for each of your products and customize tabs individually.
- Customizable headers and footers. Multiple headers and footers options, even for mobile.
- Recent sales popup. Widely used feature as it is proven to be a sales booster.
- Built-in Newsletter. Gather subscribers easily with newsletter popup.
- Auto currency. Multiple currencies built-in and also automatically changes based on your visitors’ geolocation.
As we look at the features this theme packs and the number of people who have vouched for it, we can say that Ella is one of the best Shopify themes that you can find.
Hence the price point: it is a bit more expensive than the others we have on our list, but it is worth every penny—$89 one-time fee with six months of support. For 12 months of support, you have to pay $64.75 more.
It may look a bit expensive, however, you will save a lot more in the long-run thanks to its features.
It is an excellent choice for your current or future Shopify store. It includes all the tools and modules needed to create a super-fast, mobile responsive website with an amazing user experience.
It has multiple layouts and styles that allow for the creation of various sites while meeting any specific requirements. It is perfect for one-product stores and for big catalogs as well.
Wokiee is one of the best-rated themes; 4.99 out of 5 based on more than 400 ratings. It has been sold more than 18,000 times.
- Megamenu. User-friendly interface for managing menus according to your preferences.
- 100+ content blocks. For your specific needs and requirements, there is a large variety of content blocks available.
- Related products. You have the freedom to set up related products as you wish to boost your sales.
- Extra features. Framework optimization, automatic height option, and multiple custom pages.
- Quick view. Easily check the details of the products without loading the product page.
- Pre-order. In case you run out of stock, you can let your customers pre-order.
- Sticky add-to-cart. You can have the add-to-cart always in front of your visitors to entice them to purchase.
- Size chart. Custom size chart in case you sell clothes.
- 3D, AR, and video on the product page. Add embedded videos to your product pages.
Wokiee is also one of the more expensive themes on our list, with a one-time payment of $89.95 and 12 months of support for the price of $64.75
However, with all the built-in features, you save a lot of money. No wonder you can find tons of Shopify stores built with this theme.
Get started with the Wokiee theme.
Boom’s web design is perfect for those who want an ecommerce site without needing any coding knowledge.
With Boom, you can easily create stylish and professional-looking websites with delightfully colorful schemes! It has elegant typography, unique drag-and-drop sections, modern visual elements, and many more.
You could have your store up within minutes of installing with Boom since they offer pre-made demos for all different kinds of niches that you can edit as you please.
- Unlimited Product Grid Style. Showcase your products as you wish, and quickshop is also available.
- Drag & Drop Shopify Builder. Build your store design without the need for coding.
- Mobile Optimized Design. Fast and powerful, even for mobiles.
- Color & Size Swatches. A great feature to show different colors and sizes for your products.
- Powerful Mega Menu. You can add icons and images and pick from 5 different styles.
- Customer Reviews. With this built-in feature, you can save tons of money as you don’t need a third-party plugin.
- Product Comparison. Let your customers compare up to 8 products without leaving the page.
Boom is a premium theme that you can get for a one-time fee of $59. You get six months of support for this price. If you wish to extend this to 12 months, you have to pay an extra $16.50.
Let’s build your store with Boom today!
Lezada is a multipurpose theme that is suitable for building different types of online shops, such as fashion, home appliances, and others.
It includes dozens of features that will meet all your demands in one place. It is also ideal for ecommerce stores with multiple SKUs or products.
- Tons of homepages. More than 225 pre-built homepages for you to speed up the website building process.
- Tons of layouts. 7+ shop layouts, 12+ blog layouts, and 5+ product pages.
- Multiple currencies. Use a currency that suits you the most.
- Notification bar. Highlight your exclusive deals, like free shipping.
- Newsletter pop-up. You can easily use the built-in newsletter pop-up.
- Instafeed. Show your Instagram’s posts in 5 different styles.
This theme costs a $59 one-time fee, and it comes with six months of support. For 12 months of support, you have to pay $33.25.
Get started with the Lezada theme.
Citrus is a bit more of a simple theme compared to others, however, with a unique twist: it’s a one-page theme. All of the information about your product/service can be found on a single page.
This way, when your visitors wish to see either of the sites, they won’t have to wait for the page to load; instead, they may scroll down to the page.
- Powerful page builder
- Multiple versions. Dark and light.
- Prebuilt homepages. 20 versions pre-built.
- Fullscreen sliders
- Use videos as background
- Responsive and fonts included
You can get this theme for $59. It comes with a one-time fee and six months of support. For 12 months of support, you have to pay $41.
This may appear to be a bit pricy in comparison to the features, but don’t let that deceive you. This theme has received 4.82 out of 5 stars and has been purchased over 500 times.
A single product multipurpose theme is what Votto offers your business. The theme allows you to create an online store for just about anything that can be sold, from clothing or books to shoes and bags.
Votto has a whopping 5/5 rating and has been bought more than 150 times.
- Single product homepages. 8 prebuilt homepages to speed up the website building process.
- Drag & drop. Helps to build your Shopify store with ease: no coding.
- RTL & Boxed layout. Both of them are supported.
- Customizable headers and footers. You have multiple header/footer options at hand with this theme.
- Responsive. Looks great on any device.
- Built-in newsletter. No need for a third-party newsletter app.
- Social icons. You can share your social links easily and in a fashionable way, thanks to the built-in social icons.
- Animations. To make your store more unique!
This theme is in the less expensive category, with a one-time payment of $39 and 12 months support for the price of $21.
Get started with the Votto theme.
Enercos is a single-product ecommerce theme. This premium Shopify theme is designed to highlight a single product or series of products.
It’s modern, fully responsive, optimized to increase conversion rates, and simple to personalize.
- Responsive. Fully responsive design to make it look incredible on all devices.
- Multiple layouts. Blog and product pages.
- Sales pop-up notification. Built-in fake sale pop-up notifications.
- Sticky menu. Sticky navigation.
- Unique pre-built homepages. 4+ frequently updated.
- GDPR. EU Cookie law pop-up to be GDPR compliant.
- Grid/List view. Choose whichever you favor for the product view.
- Powerful product filters with modules. Categories, product attributes, best-sellers, etc.
- Built for speed and customization. Powerful code base; clean programming to make customization easier and maximize site performance.
The price of the theme makes it really enticing: it costs only $49 with six months of support. For the 12 months of support, you need to pay $28 more.
Let’s get started with Enercos.
Electon is a theme for a Shopify store in the electronics and gadgets industry.
It is a flexible and modern solution for your online store, with the theme being fully responsive and retina ready to make it look great on any device you choose.
- RTL supported. The reading right to left is supported.
- Newsletter pop-up. Compile a list of subscribers with ease.
- Sticky sidebar. In case you are planning to have blog posts as well, you can have a sticky sidebar.
- Social share. Share your social links easily.
- Custom product filters. You can filter products as you wish.
- Header and footer customization. Create a unique header and footer that fits your brand.
It is really affordable, with a one-time payment of $39 and 12 months support for the extra price of $21.
23. Ap Strollik
Ap Strollik is a single-product Shopify theme with a lot of functionality. It’s ideal for single-product online stores, like skateboards, strollers, kid stores, etc.
However, the last update on this theme was in 2020.
- SEO optimized. Built for speed and search engines in mind.
- 360 preview. 360-degree product preview is supported.
- No coding needed. Drag & drop builder is available.
- Built-in meta fields. Meta fields are built-in to the theme, so there’s no need to install apps, and most new features are based on Meta fields.
- Shipping timer. You can display the estimated delivery date.
- Cross-sell and upsell. Boost your average order value with discounts, upsells, and cross-sells.
- Multi-currency. Choose the currency accordingly to your needs.
Ap Strollik is being sold for $56 for a one-time payment. The support for six months is included in the original price, so you don’t have to pay extra if any problems arise. However, for the extended 12 months of support, you need to pay $35 more.
Get Ap Strollik without further delay!
This Shopify theme has been nominated as the best theme for Dropshipping: the best single-product theme.
Shella has a wide range of features, is quick to load, and is responsive.
It has been purchased more than 9,000 times and has a 4.97 rating out of 5. A great choice regardless of your niche!
- SEO ready. Google rich snippet tool included.
- Lightning fast. Thanks to the fast loading speed, you can expect a lower bounce rate.
- Built-in theme translations. Six languages supported.
- Product comparison
- Newsletter pop-up
- 99+ predesigned pages. Tremendously speeds up the webshop creation.
- Different layouts. Boxed or full-width.
- Shipping rates calculator. If you sell internationally, this built-in tool is a must.
- Menu builder. Build your menus as you like, whether its mega or a vertical menu. Multi-level menu / multi-column menu / dropdown menu.
- Announcement bar. Show important messages, like free shipping, discounts, etc.
- Display products as you like. Carousel, collection tabs, or row by row.
- Instagram ready. Show your Instagram photo gallery.
Shella is one of the best single-product Shopify themes as its multipurpose theme can be used for any niche.
It costs $79 for a one-time payment, and you will have access to all the updates. The support for this theme is offered through an email system for six months. To extend it for 12 months, you have to pay $56 more.
If you pick this theme for your ecommerce business, you can’t go wrong.
Let’s build your online store now with Shella!
This theme is in the more expensive range, but it definitely offers a lot in return. It’s perfect for stores that want to create an air of exclusivity and luxury.
Packed with ecommerce features, pre-built demos, and of course, a fully responsive theme.
With a modern style, simple feel, and a variety of specific presentations, Kalles is built for a variety of online enterprises.
Make it easy for your customers to explore, choose, and buy your products by displaying them in an attractive manner.
- Stunning homepage demos. More than 40 pre-built homepages.
- Shipping bar notification. Boost your revenue with a free shipping notification.
- Fast loading speed. Based on GTmetrix and Google Speed Insight, you can reach a score of 91-98%.
- Product upsells. Increase your conversion rate and average order value with the advanced product upsells.
- Video thumbnails and 3D. You can include videos and 3D models for your products.
- Frequently bought together. Cross-selling in groups will increase your order value.
- Versatile product layouts. 15+ available single-product layouts.
You can buy Kalles for $89 with six months of support. For extended support, you have to pay $64.75 more.
Build your store with Kalles today!
26. Chrono Dial
A great choice for stores in the watches scene. It provides great features, pre-built homepages, and a perfect design for selling watches.
- Pop-up quick product view
- Pop-up newsletter
- Product grid / product list
- Ajax loads more products
- Countdown timer for deals
- Currency switcher
Chrono Dial is a premium Shopify theme and will set you back $59. You get six months of support with this purchase, which can be extended for $38.50 by 12 months.
If you’re looking for a theme that is specifically designed for watches, Chrono Dial is the perfect choice for you!
Build your online store with Chrono Dial!
27. Ex Watch V-2
Ex Watch V-2 is a modern and responsive single-product Shopify theme that can be used to showcase a single product or a group of related products.
It includes all of the necessary sections and pages for selling or displaying your products.
- Awesome fonts
- One-page solution
- Easy to customize
- Google fonts integrated
- Drag & Drop builder
You can get the regular license for $39, which includes six months of support. For 12 months of support, you have to pay $21 more.
Build your store with Ex Watch V-2 theme today!
What is a single product store?
A single product store is a shop that specializes in selling one specific item. This could be anything from clothes to gadgets and everything in between.
There are a few benefits to starting a single product store:
- You can focus on perfecting your one item
- It’s easier to manage and stock (even if it’s dropshipping, once you have your own warehouse)
- It’s easier to advertise
There are also many reasons you might want to create a single-product store. Perhaps you’re an expert on the topic of the product you’re selling.
Perhaps you’re an author and want to sell your book on a Shopify store, or maybe it’s the season for selling this one-product (such as Halloween costumes).
Want to start a one-product store as well? Check out our in-depth guide to starting an online one-product store here!
Why are the themes important for an ecommerce store?
Themes are essential for an ecommerce store because they set the tone and style of your website.
They determine how your customers interact with your products and how you want them to feel when they visit your store. The right theme can make all the difference in the world for your business.
It can also make your life easier; some themes are more customizable than others, and some include features like built-in sliders, ajax add to cart, responsiveness, and more.
This means that you can spend less time on optimizing the website itself and more time on developing your products and marketing them to customers.
And it’s not just the design that matters. The speed of the site is also one of the most important factors, which good themes take care of.
Shopify online store 2.0
Shopify has made a major shift in their front-end editing experience with OS 2.0, which will make many common admin functions easier and faster for retailers as well as making scaling content easier than before.
The new update to Shopify’s operating system is going above and beyond when it comes down to how you can manage your online store.
Performance, scalability, and flexibility are some of the many benefits that come with the new update:
- Sections on every page. The sections of a page — not just the homepage — are customizable, giving merchants greater flexibility when designing their online store.
- Flexible content. Theme developers can now set default metafield definitions so that merchants have an easier time uploading images or PDFs to product detail pages.
- Theme app extensions & app blocks. The new OS 2.0 includes huge benefits for app developers (which in turn, benefit merchants), like theme application extensions that will make installing apps easier through app blocks on websites.
It’s no surprise that many ecommerce store owners have chosen Shopify as their platform of choice. There are numerous Shopify themes available, both free and paid.
Your decision of which one-product Shopify themes to use for your ecommerce website can be a bit daunting.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the most popular and attractive ecommerce website templates for your convenience!
Our hope is that these examples will inspire you to create something beautiful on your own online store, whether it’s fashion, jewelry, pet supplies, or anything else.
Let us know in the comments which you have tried or which you are going to try!
Want to learn more about Shopify?
Ready to move your Shopify store to the next level? Check out the articles below: